+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 235 FirstFirst 1 73 123 163 173 183 223 235 LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3441
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Don't forget that aluminum is also one of the key component in chemtrails. We are sprayed, injected, force fed through our veges aluminum absorption, this has to be organised undertakings by very knowledgeable beings who want to keep control (or farming)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    from
    https://healthcareinamerica.us/did-c...122#.1tihn6o2g
    Did Chinese scientists find autism’s missing puzzle piece?
    After just now posting a new thread about this article myself, I noticed that you had already recommended it. Excellent.

My thread can be found at: Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminum adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment
    I did a little research into aluminum intake in the human body. Either the exact form of aluminum is a very key component, or the aluminum found in vaccines and supposedly "chemtrails" is not in any significant qty to do harm.

We ingest aluminum through water that has gone through aluminum pipes or appliances, naturally dissolved in water, through cooking utensils, through food manufacturers (processing equipment often made of aluminum because it doesn't oxidize much and is light and strong), anti-perspirants, cosmetic make-up, baking powder, antacids (up to 600mg aluminum per tablet), and a zillion other ways. Overall the average western human ingests about 200mg of aluminum daily. that is milligrams, not micro-grams. That is a LOT of aluminum compared to what we might be able to detect in a vaccine or in the air. Like 1000x more ... every day. The human body is actually fairly good at regulating aluminum levels and can get rid of it from the blood and from the digestive tract fairly easily.

So again, it's A) either very specific forms of aluminum, B) certain people's genetics are predisposed to being harmed by small amounts of aluminum .. or their bodies cannot rid it properly or some other metabolic issues with aluminum or C) the levels found in vaccines and the air are inconsequential to the total levels humans are exposed to daily.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), meat suit (4th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #3442
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    So again, it's A) either very specific forms of aluminum, B) certain people's genetics are predisposed to being harmed by small amounts of aluminum .. or their bodies cannot rid it properly or some other metabolic issues with aluminum or C) the levels found in vaccines and the air are inconsequential to the total levels humans are exposed to daily.
    It seems to me that the form of aluminum, and it's means of exposure to our bodies, make major differences.

Whether the aluminum is ingested as food, or breathed in the air, or injected into the blood as a vaccine, makes a big difference.

The size of the aluminum particles or aluminum containing molecules matters too. Very small "nano-sized" particles can get places (such as in the brain) that larger particles cannot.

For example, nano-sized aluminum particles in the air, and small dissolved aluminum containing molecules injected into the blood, can both get into the brain, whereas larger insoluble aluminum oxides in the food won't make it past a healthy gut into the blood.

Russell Blaylock discusses this in more detail in Episode 6 of his Blaylock Health Channel 3/12/2014: Aluminum Toxicity. Blaylock's comments on these matters are also presented in this article: Chemtrails: Nanosized aluminum being sprayed in the atmosphere, causing degenerative disease, says neurosurgeon.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Callista (19th March 2017), conk (19th April 2017), DeDukshyn (5th March 2017), DNA (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), meat suit (5th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3443
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It seems to me that the form of aluminum, and it's means of exposure to our bodies, make major differences.

Whether the aluminum is ingested as food, or breathed in the air, or injected into the blood as a vaccine, makes a big difference.

The size of the aluminum particles or aluminum containing molecules matters too. Very small "nano-sized" particles can get places (such as in the brain) that larger particles cannot.

For example, nano-sized aluminum particles in the air, and small dissolved aluminum containing molecules injected into the blood, can both get into the brain, whereas larger insoluble aluminum oxides in the food won't make it past a healthy gut into the blood.

Russell Blaylock discusses this in more detail in Episode 6 of his Blaylock Health Channel 3/12/2014: Aluminum Toxicity. Blaylock's comments on these matters are also presented in this article: Chemtrails: Nanosized aluminum being sprayed in the atmosphere, causing degenerative disease, says neurosurgeon.
    Route of entry makes not much difference. Form and state would be the main variables. If you breathe it - this will uptake into your blood, if you eat it, some will be eliminated via the digestive tracts natural maechanisms and some will be taken up into the bloodstream. If you inject it it ends up in the bloodstream. There, the body can use its natural defenses to eliminate -- however the effectiveness of this elimination might potentially vary depending again, on form and state.

If by chance it can cross the BBB by whatever reason / method, then that of course is not good as we all know brains and aluminum do not mix.

I am not entirely sold on the "nano" size issues, mind you I have not researched this deeply, but my thinking is that a human body is basically a molecular dis-assembler / re-assembler -- constantly pulling molecules apart and recombining to make new materials (well over 6000 different chemical structures from a base of vitamins and minerals). I am not sure how a "nano" sized particle would get treated a whole lot differently - the body is already treating all materials it uses in a similar scale.

But again, if specific states or forms can cross that BBB -- those are the culprits. Most humans do quite well living in an environment of excess aluminum, many others perhaps do not ... genetic disposition?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

fourty-two (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), meat suit (5th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #3444
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Route of entry makes not much difference.
    There we would disagree .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Callista (19th March 2017), fourty-two (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #3445
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Route of entry makes not much difference.
    There we would disagree .
    I suppose .. but consider .. injection - goes to blood stream. Breathed - eventually goes to bloodstream, absorbed through skin - ends up in bloodstream, injected - ends up in bloodstream, eaten - ends up in bloodstream.

"The blood is probably the main distribution network for systemic aluminium though this statement is made with the proviso that there are no reliable data on the aluminium content of lymph" - this statement refers to the point that almost all routes of entry end up in the blood stream where it will be treated a certain way by the body there. The body will not differentiate a route of entry once in the blood - however, how it is treated there, may depend on what the aluminum atom is bound to (the form).

http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic.../em/c3em00374d

We're probably still agreeing to disagree on this though, I am sure ...

Anyway, we can take this back to topic.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

fourty-two (4th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #3446
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We're probably still agreeing to disagree on this though, I am sure ...
    Yup .

Anyway, we can take this back to topic.
    Yup .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Callista (19th March 2017), fourty-two (4th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #3447
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

From http://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines...ughly-debunked
    "Trump's FDA pick Gottlieb calls vaccine, autism theories 'thoroughly debunked'"

From "CRISPR, microbes and more are joining the war against crop killers"
    http://www.nature.com/news/crispr-mi...illers-1.21633

And here was the warning about Crispr-Cas9 gene editing...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...us#post1072485

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (15th March 2017), fourty-two (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), Sophocles (19th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #3448
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

The paradox of "education":

And how it came to be...

...in other words...:

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Chester (7th April 2017), Houman (19th March 2017), seko (19th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #3449
    Thanks

About 6 moths ago I had a discussion with a colleague (involved in exotic stuff) about Trump being the "peace candidate"... at the time he told me that the best description for Trump would be the following video (people will hear what they want to hear and he will do what he wants to do)... recent events seem to prove him right...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2017), seko (7th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), Sophocles (9th April 2017), The Freedom Train (29th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #3450
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Houman... I posted this here for you and readers who have appreciated this thread you created.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2017), Houman (23rd April 2017), Shannon (23rd April 2017), Sophocles (23rd April 2017), The Freedom Train (29th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #3451
    Thanks

Thanks. We get confused about the purpose of life and priorities but at the end of the day what matters are simple things: family, children, relationships, the life that we create at home and between each other...

Here are some words of wisdom on the difference between living and existing by Rabbi Manis Friedman

Last edited by Houman; 23rd April 2017 at 20:52.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2017), Chester (23rd April 2017), Flash (29th April 2017), marique3652 (5th May 2017), Sophocles (23rd April 2017), The Freedom Train (29th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #3452
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

at first glance, the nanoparticles that are lipids do not cross the blood brain barrier. However, metal ones are much smaller and may cross. has to be less than 20 nanometers to cross the blood brain barrier, which most metal particles are not.

Many studies show that nano aluminum particles do cross the blood brain barrier, and therefore affect the neurological system

Quote Aluminum can act as a disrupter of cell membranes and has been implicated as an etiological factor in a variety of neurode-generative diseases (Vorbrodt et al. 1994; Gault et al. 2005). For example, a number of studies have revealed aluminum deposits in the brains of Alzheimer’s disease patients, where it may potentiate the neurotoxicity and facilitate the disease process (Yokel and McNamara 2001; Becaria et al. 2002; Yokel et al. 2002; Service 2004; Kawahara 2005; Lukiw et al. 2005; Banks et al. 2006). There is evidence that exposure to aluminum may also contribute to an increase in oxidative stress, inflammatory events, and/or the breakdown of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) (Vorbrodt et al. 1994; Lockman et al. 2004; Yang and Watts 2005). These are important events because disruption of the BBB is associated with the development and/or progression of stroke, ischemia/reperfusion, hypoxia/reoxygenation and vascular dysfunction, and Alzheimer’s disease (Hawkins and Davis 2005; Weksler et al. 2005; Abbott et al. 2006).

Due to their potential toxic effects, manufactured nanoparticles are an emerging concern in vascular biology (Nel et al. 2006). Therefore, the aim of the present study is to evaluate the effects of nano-alumina on the integrity of the BBB. Our results indicate that nano-alumina can disrupt the BBB via alterations of cellular redox status and disruption of mitochondrial functions to a significantly greater extent than carbon nanoparticles. Nano-alumina-mediated endothelial toxicity was markedly attenuated by enhancing cellular glutathione levels.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2771674/

......Treatment with nano-alumina resulted in a marked fragmentation and disruption of integrity of claudin-5 and occludin. These results indicate that cerebral vasculature can be affected by nano-alumina. In addition, our data indicate that alterations of mitochondrial functions may be the underlying mechanism of nano-alumina toxicity.
    The lesson here: consume glutatione precursors!!! to get rid of aluminum toxicity

the other lesson: yes there is toxicity from alumina particles, that are put in vaccines, are in the water system, etc. but they have to be nano size to affect the brain, which they are.

I have also learned today from my scientist at home (bio-medical - cellular engineer - new Mini Flash boyfriend) that certain people are particularly sensitive to toxicity, having a genetical impairment to getting rid of highly oxydating substances and these people need to take a lot of antioxidant (they cannot eat fallafel because it creates lots of oxydation for example). And guess what, they are where fallafel is most eaten, namely the Middle East. I suspect that these people would be more harm by any toxicity.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Don't forget that aluminum is also one of the key component in chemtrails. We are sprayed, injected, force fed through our veges aluminum absorption, this has to be organised undertakings by very knowledgeable beings who want to keep control (or farming)

from
    https://healthcareinamerica.us/did-c...122#.1tihn6o2g
    Did Chinese scientists find autism’s missing puzzle piece?
    After just now posting a new thread about this article myself, I noticed that you had already recommended it. Excellent.

My thread can be found at: Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminum adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment
    I did a little research into aluminum intake in the human body. Either the exact form of aluminum is a very key component, or the aluminum found in vaccines and supposedly "chemtrails" is not in any significant qty to do harm.

We ingest aluminum through water that has gone through aluminum pipes or appliances, naturally dissolved in water, through cooking utensils, through food manufacturers (processing equipment often made of aluminum because it doesn't oxidize much and is light and strong), anti-perspirants, cosmetic make-up, baking powder, antacids (up to 600mg aluminum per tablet), and a zillion other ways. Overall the average western human ingests about 200mg of aluminum daily. that is milligrams, not micro-grams. That is a LOT of aluminum compared to what we might be able to detect in a vaccine or in the air. Like 1000x more ... every day. The human body is actually fairly good at regulating aluminum levels and can get rid of it from the blood and from the digestive tract fairly easily.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (29th April 2017), Bill Ryan (29th April 2017), Chester (23rd April 2017), fourty-two (24th April 2017), Houman (23rd April 2017)

25. Link to Post #3453
    Thanks

Bishop Williamson on the 3rd Secret of Fatima (Sept 2013)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Atlas (29th April 2017), Bill Ryan (29th April 2017), Chester (29th April 2017), marique3652 (5th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #3454
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

removed-off topic
    Last edited by Atlas; 29th April 2017 at 22:15.

28. Link to Post #3455
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

Thank you!

The audio was pretty hard to hear, so I went to http://inthissignyoushallconquer.com to dig out the transcript.

I failed to find it, even looking on archive.org for Sept 2013. It may still exist somewhere, of course, but I can't help wondering if it was removed...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th April 2017), Chester (29th April 2017), Houman (29th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #3456
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,432 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thank you!

The audio was pretty hard to hear, so I went to http://inthissignyoushallconquer.com to dig out the transcript.

I failed to find it, even looking on archive.org for Sept 2013. It may still exist somewhere, of course, but I can't help wondering if it was removed...

Is this audio any better ?

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/x69fabyzewq361dkfu0qxudj5wjghrbh
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (29th April 2017), Chester (29th April 2017), Dennis Leahy (29th April 2017), drneglector (30th April 2017), Houman (29th April 2017)

32. Link to Post #3457
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote I corresponded with Dorica Manu, colleague of Dr. Corrado Malanga regarding the Horus-Ra entity. She said, “In Italy we used this notation because the Ra entity operates in a transdimensional body that looks like a very tall birdlike body, similar to the Egyptian god Horus. This bird-like body is not a cyborg, but it seems to be the body of a decayed humanoid race from Orion. So, the transdimensional form is Horus, the dark entity within is Ra. It is in actuality nothing more than a black shadow or dot.” According to Dr. Malanga, Ra is a dark entity coming from another Universe, a universe archetypally situated behind our universe. There is dark out there, no physical bodies, no light, no love, no souls. This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum, from where he hangs on to the abductee’s body, parasiting the persona and performing a perverse type of mind control. Ra may come and go to his liking.

Could this dark universe that is archetypally behind ours be what the ancient Gnostics described as the “Outer Darkness”?

The mention of the “shadow beings” beneath the various forms reminded me of a statement made by one of my former Milab female interviewees named Lilu. (http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...-pandoras-box/)

She stated that it is the Shadows who are behind the reptilians and other colluding–parasite aliens and that these beings are the ones we need to be concerned with. Maarit told me that this black dot shadow is a different kind of energy within the energy body. A presence. She also said that most reptilians and draconians are in line and united with that “shadow energy”. Maarit explains,

“I am able to recognize the Ra energy everywhere and maintain my inner coherence. So in my opinion, the Ra level of universal existence is the level of the so-called Archons, not the minor reptilians, greys or draconians. Ra is the level, which eats the conscious awareness, and we have to bypass it in order to merge into higher realms of existence. The more important thing to focus on is not the origin of Ra in its different forms, but to see the patterns of behavior this Ra has. It truly enslaves. Like seen in cult activity. Ra enjoys the essence of the egotistical uplift.“ Maarit emphatically stated,

“The purpose the Horus-Ra energy force is not only to consume humans and other species as well–their inner core–but also destroy the purity of it. It wants people to forget the ultimate reality and connection to God. In every way this is true. And it goes with other races as well. Most of them are as lost as humans. Some are awakened like some humans are, too. That is why these New Age movements are so dangerous–they are a straight portal for these darker forces to manifest. They make people to compete who are the most spiritually gifted, most knowledgeable, who have more healing/psychic powers etc., and make the whole scam revolve around human ego, which becomes the source for the ego of the evil itself. So it’s no coincidence Jesus said: do not worship pictures/idols of god and one must leave the material behind in order to follow the route to God. The God is within. So that’s why there is so much ritual performances within the NWO network. The secretive “occult” energy makes the evil stronger, gives these people feeling of specialty and power. It corrupts the purity.”
    This information resonates with me. From my own experiences and memories, God is indeed not a person or being, but everything we cherish, everything that exists. We are both unique and one at the same time. I personally find the elite and other beings that draw from the negative power of these entities to be primitive. They don't understand the spiritual oneness of the universe. Sad that they have so much influence.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Atlas (29th April 2017), Chester (29th April 2017), Flash (29th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd May 2017), gaiagirl (5th May 2017), Houman (29th April 2017), marique3652 (5th May 2017), Mike (29th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #3458
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thank you!

Is this audio any better ?

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/x69fabyzewq361dkfu0qxudj5wjghrbh
    Great find, Norman... far better quality. Thanks
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

35. Link to Post #3459
    Thanks

Last edited by Houman; 30th April 2017 at 21:32.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (30th April 2017), drneglector (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd May 2017), marique3652 (5th May 2017), seko (30th April 2017), Sophocles (18th May 2017)

37. Link to Post #3460
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 235 FirstFirst 1 73 123 163 173 183 223 235 LastLast