+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 153 203 235 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2041
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    In fair observation we must ask ourselves if eating meat is bad, why anyone didn't asked plants how they feel when we 're eating them?

They are alive aswell as animal are.
    Why their body is different to our human when digested aswell as meat is digested ?
    Beren,

I dont want to derail this thread into a vegans/meat eaters dispute.

From my personal experiences I learned to stay away from meat. I didnt gave up meat just because I read something on the internet, and I didnt get carried away by a New Age love and light fluffy wave. It was part of some desperate measures I took , to get unstuck from a very dark siuation.
    Killing an animal and eating meat is a demonic ritual, when they do it or when we do it.

As for the plants. I dont know. Most of the plants dont have to die in order for us to eat apples, tomatoes ,potatoes, rice etc. However I'm sure there are wise users on this forum that can explain better why it's ok to eat plants and not ok to kill animals.
    I agree with you since I am rarely eating meat at all.
    But I wanted to broaden out the perspective of the spirit since we're talking about enlightenment here hence ways to stop the attackers upon us.

Why enlightenment?
    Because when on the higher ground , so to speak, you know better what to do when and if at all the attack comes.
    Love, love - and see what happens

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Chester (8th September 2012), Cristian (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (8th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2042
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by observer (here)

Quote .... "the astral realm does not necessarily control anyone".
    This interpretation completely ignores 'grid lines', telepathic thought manipulation, and the work of John Lear, Richard Hoagland, and David Icke, just to mention a few, regarding ancient bases and 'transmitting towers' located on the Moon.
    Hi observer. Although powerful in their own right, the above listed energies and influences don't stand a chance, in the face of awakened consciousness.

Cheers,
    Fred

4. Link to Post #2043
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Quote .... "the astral realm does not necessarily control anyone".
    This interpretation completely ignores 'grid lines', telepathic thought manipulation, and the work of John Lear, Richard Hoagland, and David Icke, just to mention a few, regarding ancient bases and 'transmitting towers' located on the Moon.
    Hi observer. Although powerful in their own right, the above listed energies and influences don't stand a chance, in the face of awakened consciousness.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Up until recently, I would have never honestly been able to agree with what you just stated, Fred. Strangely, now... I can only and fully agree with you, Fred.

and Beren, great posts - I actually "get them" too.

Imagine what our collective experience would be like if we all suddenly "got it"?

wow

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (8th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (8th September 2012), NancyV (8th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #2044
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

While it is true that lower, darker forces do not stand a chance in the face of awakened consciousness, this notion, unfortunately, does not help the earthly condition in the here and now. I have many astral travel stories which demonstrate this point but will not get into right now because at the moment I'm rather pressed for time and I don't know whether the astral travel experiences fully belong in this thread, but I feel that if they are about demonic attacks and darker forces in the astral plane, then they do belong here.

Whenever i have been consciously aware of astral travel, I've never been attacked. These experiences of conscious astral travel always occurred when i left my body while the body was still awake. I've watched my essence leave my body as I was awake. I knew I was leaving my body and therefore, somehow, managed to avoid the lower planes. I've visited wondrous places in my travels, right here on earth, and on higher realms. These experiences have been so elating, especially the ones where I've visited higher realms for they offered a glimpse of the beauty of such places. Unfortunately, they have been few and far between.

I've also had the fascinating experiences of visiting places right here in the city I live in, where I was to work later. I free lance so my work takes me to different locations. Whenever I astral travelled to a location in which I was later to work, the working experience has always been very rewarding.

But whenever I've astral travelled after falling asleep, the experiences have been quite different and this is very confusing because isn't my soul always awake? But somehow, after falling asleep, i seem to have no ability in escaping the lower realms. I've been violently and horrendously attacked in my dreams. One of the demonic attacks in one dream I'll never forget, left me with scratches on my hand and arm! The scratches were not severe as they were gone within 24 hours, but they very physical indeed.

My point here is, that it's a beautiful notion that someday we might all be consciously awake, but although I've been working on myself spiritually since I was 20 years old, I'm still struggling with reaching the desired state and that is not because i've slacked off, but because external forces keep bringing me down. I've expounded a lot about my ET experiences and how deceitful they are. They do everything possible to keep a target in their graps, thus preventing the state of becoming fully awake and aware of all the traps. As I've said before, I seem to take two steps forward and one back.

Of course, the focus should probably be in reaching this consciously awake and aware state for ourselves and then expand it to others. But this, unfortunately, does not solve the problem facing humanity in regards to the children who fall into the hands of predators, or any human being falling into the hands of predators for that matter.

If every child that is born were born into a loving home with loving, awake, aware parents who called for the child to come through them as the result of their deep love and commitment for one another, this issue might be resolved. Aware and awake parents could teach their children how to become awake and aware from the time of conception. But humanity doesn't seem anywhere close to reaching the state of calling for children under these conditions.

And is there much hope that the new borns of today will possess higher consciousness? Some, of course, will! But what about all the children and adults who died after horrendous tortures? What about the victims of sacrifices? What chance do they have? They will probably come back and be victims again, and occasionally, perhaps perpetrators. So the viscious cycle will probably continue. I hope I'm wrong!

My apologies about my ramblings, but these things do go through my mind on a regular basis.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 8th September 2012 at 19:18.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Beren (8th September 2012), Chester (9th September 2012), Cristian (9th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (8th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (10th September 2012), heyokah (9th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), observer (8th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014), wynderer (9th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #2045
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Daughter of Time,

In cases which you mentioned at the bottom of your comment about poor souls trapped into ritual abuses or perpetrating the same;
    The only help can come from the high.

Since soul get entwined with negative energy, literary intoxicated in it, wrapped in it- it stops seeing the way out.
    But as one wise woman said recently that if you feel stuck and in a place without way out ( or so you think) , ask your self:" If am stuck and there is no way out- how did I get in?"

So help will come from the highest, from God by invisible (even for spirits) cords of connections between God and soul.
    Soul sends that S.O.S signal which is silent to all save God.
    And help comes right away- be it directly if it`s necessary (soul sends description to God of what kind of help it needs) or indirectly by third party...

But help always comes!
    Never forget this!

Question is how to go deeper to see what kind of help your soul required from God-Creator...

That`s why this whole thing of "Know thyself".

Attackers are stopping all of us to know ourselves,thus God inside ,thus power of Love.
    Reverse this by all means-NOW !!!
    Love, love - and see what happens

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Chester (9th September 2012), Cristian (9th September 2012), Daughter of Time (8th September 2012), donk (10th September 2012), Eram (9th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (8th September 2012), Sebastion (9th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #2046
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:14.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (9th September 2012), Cristian (9th September 2012), Daughter of Time (9th September 2012), Eram (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (9th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (9th September 2012), seko (9th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #2047
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Click-on forwarding icon to see content of Finefeather's comment #2046.
    So let me get this correct, Ray, because I don't want to be accused of misquoting you.

Quote "During this sleep state we often fight the reality and during this sleep state many, many, many people thrash about and scratch themselves and physically injure themselves unknowingly.
    This, you are saying, accounts for the many documented cases of vaginal and anal tearing, puncture wounds caused by medical-type implements, surgically removed implants (from obvious off-planet origins), cattle, and even, human mutilations.

Your conclusions, here, sound very much like what one would extract from the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders". This is the manual psychiatrists use to diagnose mental disorders by numerical catalogue. There are a few members who are aware that not a single psychiatrist - throughout the history of psychiatry - can make the claim they have 'cured' their patient.

So much for that conclusion.

Your continued insistence that the Astral is a 'wonderful place to play' is only supported by your personal testimony. I'm certain you believe everything you are saying regarding your contentions. I'm not saying you are incorrect, I'm simply pointing-out the objective evidence does not support this conclusion. We are all free to make whatever conclusions resonates best within our individual hearts.

What I've been offering is a different interpretation. This interpretation is supported by the evidence from history. Denial of this evidence creates a wonderful mosaic image of the future.

Were there some way of bypassing all the high-technology control mechanisms which are sustaining the matrix in which we are all locked, I would agree with everything you are saying, myself.

I might point-out these "high-technology control mechanisms" are well documented phenomenon.

The mosaic you paint, however, is not the reality the objective evidence is suggesting. Until the majority of the Mass of Humanity understands how and why the control mechanism works, there will be little progress toward that mosaic of a 'wonderful new day'.

By insisting the evidence being presented in this thread is "negative conjuring", or "creating a negative reality", those members who are insisting this is the case, are derailing the intention of this thread, and contributing to the prohibition of a very important understanding within the Mass Consciousness - in my opinion.

13. Link to Post #2048
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

I think that Finefeather's post has value because I agree that SOME issues can be explained by the sub-conscious mind creating weird dream scenarios.

However it's true that more often then not , things just cant be explained that way, but still his argument has to be considered when researching stuff like this. By showing that his explanation , cannot possibly fit some cases, is the first step in presenting the people some disturbing facts.

14. Link to Post #2049
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Observer - there are two strands within this thread that go two entirely different directions yet most of us here connect these two strands and consider it a part of the archontically influenced phenomena - the demonic possession strand and the physical abduction strand. I am totally open minded that all you suggest regarding the latter could actually be happening. I believe DoT and Wyndererer that they believe these experiences actually did (and perhaps still do happen to them). Do not construe the way I made that statement to mean that I suggest at all in any way that the phenomena is not happening to them such that a third party entity that is not a "normal human being" and may be not even close to being a human being is involved and either through physical force and/or some sort of technology imposing their conscious will upon another against the conscious will of the target being.

In fact, as I head towards more ideas relative to solution, I realized that this one particular sub phenomena within the larger overall phenomena that could be dealt with.

I will share the ideas but I really want to emphasize that I believe there are cases where the experience of the phenomena could "all be in one's mind" as Finefeather suggest might sometimes be the case. Amzer Zo has mentioned the "stigmata" phenomena which was also brushed upon by Finefeather. But I feel it is a tremendous mistake to draw a conclusion that all the above things you mentioned might be emanating only from within an individual's mind though we may find out one day that that may very well be the case. I am doing everything I can to make sure you, Observer, know that I am quite open minded about this.

The points I get from Finefeather and also Beren point out that these experiences (real or not and at whatever level of real one has the experience which can be at multi-levels), are essentially due to maladies anchored in one's soul. This also may be possible. One of the more respected researchers regarding the Archons is John lamb Lash. He states it is precisely through the mind these beings "attack." I use the word "attack" to mean any form of imposition upon a Spirit being where from the view point of their conscious mind they are being influenced and/or outright forced to endure an experience that is against the will of their conscious mind.

Now step back and consider the possibility that it can be BOTH through our mind / soul complex that "they" attack as well as within the physical realm and by archontically influenced and/or full blown, consciously archontically aligned physical beings that "they" attack.

If this is possible (and I believe it is as I am open minded that it could be and require no "objective evidence" to be open minded about it by the way), then how could a "targeted Spirit being" obtain relief?

Because of my personal transformative experience of the last several weeks, I believe that an individual caught up in any level of the archontic web can, all on their own, extricate themselves from the archontically controlled matrix and from any level within that matrix... that one can, all on their own, free themselves from horrific physical realm level of their experience where they find themselves to be a target and often over and over and over. But even if my "belief" is true, the reality that all targeted beings could suddenly accept that this might be true an then earnestly embark upon the requirement to do the inner work necessary to get to where they find themselves truly free of any negative experiences at any level of their being within the matrix.

So again, what can be done? Let's say we have one continually abducted milab that comes forward and says, "I am willing to go to any lengths to obtain permanent relief from my recurrent experience of being abducted." Then would we not call that a first step? And so if someone was able to take that first step, what then? It is at this particular place where I believe third parties could become part of the solution. So here is what I am imagining.

Imagine there was a place on earth, a home of sorts, that was fully protected and that was staffed by trusted human beings where the milab who has taken that first step could go. That within this home, all staff were clearly evolved human beings who (as best as we can judge) are good hearted, well intended, loving individuals who have no discernible ill will within them... to the level we could best know. That within the home no one can enter other than the milab that on their own, volunteers to go and live there and these approved staff members.

That when the milab sleeps, two staff members stay with the milab. That at all times, everything is under video surveillance such that nothing could ever occur which could not be reviewed in the video. Understand, all I am suggesting here is meant for one thing and one thing only. That the milab who has taken that first step have the very most possible sense of safety (again, thanks Bill) as a group of humanity could possibly provide.

In this type of environment, the milab would never be left alone unless they asked to be alone and yet the video camera's would always be rolling. The milab would have to understand that if they required absolute privacy while showering or using the toilet, then there is the possibility they could experience an attack and there would be no way staff would be able to know this and in addition, there would be no documentation available for any third parties to see and hear the nature of the attack. This is a hole that I, if I were a milab that was truly scared to death of the continuous attacks and which truly took that first step... a hole I would personally not allow to exist. If I were the milab, I would consent to being under video surveillance at all times if I truly wanted permanent relief.

If I required (desired) sexual activity in any form (and there certainly should be nothing wrong with that, I still believe I would still allow full video surveillance because any hole is still a hole.

Now as one can see... in the above situation, a milab who experiences ongoing abductions would be in the most safest possible situation humanity could provide. In addition, if the milab consented (which I would not make a "requirement" but would make a string suggestion it would be wise) to full and constant video surveillance, then never could an abduction event occur where there isn't at least video proof of the phenomena as well as the level of that phenomena.

While the milab is in this safe home, they should be allowed to explore any pathway to solution from the vast numbers of solution approaches available relative to the level of their experience that is non physical. There should never be any imposition from the staff with regards to which solution the milab should pursue. This should be 100% the choice of the milab. It could be a combination of solution approaches, why not? For example, one might seek relief through the Malanga method and begin a religious tradition practice such as Christianity or if they have already been on a religious pathway seek to further strengthen their own, personal connection to God. For someone who may have no belief in any "god" they may still choose all sorts of methods where they may find relief.

It may take a milab who has taken this first step and then through their own free will chosen to enter this safe home some time to resolve their ongoing horrific experience thus there should be no time frames placed on anyone with regards to one day venturing outside this home.

So, there is the potential for solution for one human being milab (or non milab abductee as well) which not only could achieve relief for the target being, but could also, if somehow the experience continued after the target being has entered the facility, provide vital video/audio evidence to third parties who have intentions of eventually solving the problem for humanity.

For example, let's say that while a milab is asleep, a "reptilian" being came upon them and sexually abused the milab. Regardless of whether this reptilian being were visible and audible in the video, clearly the milab would demonstrate that they are under attack or, if the attack came only through the mind, clearly they would have some sort of memory and/or notice the signs that they had been attacked. Perhaps far more detection instrumentation than simple video and audio could be used and perhaps we might "see" through this other instrumentation what may be "real" or what may not be real in the physical realm.

This would allow us to go much further into understanding the phenomena and in dealing with the phenomena.

Anyways, now to discuss the practicality of the above solution. First, who would pay for this? Clearly it would have costs, etc. Second, how would potential staff be screened and then authorized to become staff members? Who would be the ones in charge of overseeing such an operation? And then, most importantly, who would be a a bona fide candidate that would be the first one willing to enter the program?

Still, with all these hurdles, it is not impossible that the above scenario could not come forth.

Now for two more critically important thoughts I have regarding this type of operation. I would have the rule in place that no matter what "information" came forth from the milab with regards to the identification of any third party human beings that might be involved in any way with the milab's abduction experience never be allowed to be brought forth in any public fashion. That it never be allowed to be used against any third party human being and/or any third party agency that could (and would) be deemed in part responsible for the milab's abduction experience. The reason I believe this is a must is because it is my view that if this type of operation came forth into existence, it cannot be an overt threat to any component within the archontic structure in any direct fashion. If it is a threat in any way in any overt fashion to anyone who is either consciously archontically aligned or non consciously compromised 9and thus at a deeper level aligned) with any element within the archontic structure, the overt threat would create the very energies that would feed the ultimate monster behind it all and the operation would fail. In fact, the operation would likely become another archontically controlled factor in the strengthening of this level of the matrix.

Now for my final thought. It would appear to me that the most potent "medicine" for anyone who is in any way a victim (as perceived to be by either themselves and/or one or more others) of the abduction phenomena is that they have access to folks who have somehow found relief for themselves individually from their archontically controlled experiences. And that can include anyone who has at one time in their life been under the archontic control in any way and found a way to remove themselves from this control. It is these human beings who, in my opinion, would be the actual key to the success of the above depicted operation. Of course, there must always be that "first" abductee. I would have no problem at all whatsoever being one of the ones who (at least since my recent extrication from the archontic complex) would be willing to and indeed happy to share how I did it.

It is my view that anyone who has achieved extrication has done so in their own unique way. They may have used one or more of the available processes as a component within their entire medicine bag, but I am certain that no one has achieved relief and done so exactly the same way as another human being who has achieved relief.

It is my strongest opinion that a success case, in the flesh, has significant if not vital ability to create a significant impact upon another that seeks relief. In fact, I would bet this particular component of my proposed operation is actually the very key component if we are to achieve success in relieve one human being who truly desires relief but feels they are unable to obtain this relief without some form of outside help.

OK - so strangely I did not post this post in my "solutions thread" as I simply responded based on my stimulation from Observer's post (as a response to Finefeather's post) above.

I hope, by now that some folks who may think I am in any way escaping the problem or descending into perverted Templar beliefs or in any way casting doubt on the possibility that the abduction phenomena is not actually taking place in our physical realm to actual live human beings where other live human beings are assisting in the imposition of abductions (as well as animals).

I am wide open to all possibility. I am totally open to any possible solution. I have my views as to what may work and what may not. At the end of the day (when I meet my self imposed deadline on September 19th) I may find myself the only one on earth that is in agreement with myself such that I have put forth a viable, comprehensive potential solution. But at least history would have a footnote that just one of us sat down and thought it all through as best as a single human being can and put the idea forth into the field of mind such that perhaps the single seed of final resolution might begin to grow such that one day no earth born nor earth bound human being would be subject to abduction ever again.

I will address the other strand within the archontic web - ritual sacrifice in an upcoming post.

Have a good Sunday, folks!

Love - Chester

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (9th September 2012), Eram (9th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), NancyV (9th September 2012), Sierra (11th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #2050
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Well, thank you both FineFeather and Observer because you are both right.

Some of my dreams are definitely past life memories. I clearly know this because I'm always me in these dreams. I may look somewhat different and my attire is not exactly 21st century and I do not know the locations I'm at, etc., and sometimes I interact with people I know now and sometimes with strangers. So I'm very aware of this.

But ET abductions and contacts, well, those experiences are completely different. Being in one location and then finding myself miles away from that location over two hours later is not a past life memory, although that hasn't happened in a long time and I have to trust that it will never happen again. Also, being contacted in my bed while still awake, with a piercing light going through my head and being told this is for my own good which instead left me feeling completely drained with an unexplained malaise is not a past life memory. Being awake all night and not knowing what happened during those hours I was awake is not a past life memory either.

I've had a number of past life regressions and although I may not have uncovered every single one of them, I have uncovered many of which I have very clear memories.

Also, the attacks on the astral plane have never left any lasting damages. They were unpleasant, but once back in my body, although spending the rest of the night awake, I soon recovered. So my main issue is not what happens in the astral world, but what happens when ETs visit. This is what I'm trying to resolve, the ET isssues, for they are much more powerful and devastating than any astral unpleasantnesses I've ever experienced.

I don't mean to go off track by bringing ETs into a conversation which is mainly about the astral plane. But I've often wondered whether the attacks in the astral world were actually ET attacks and not discarnate entities at all. The demonic beings I've encountered in my sleep, I have never encountered when aware of astral travel. They could be memories of past life encounters, but with all my ET encounters in this life, I doubt that. Ultimately, I don't know. I'm looking for the answers and I will not stop until I find them and overcome the effects of whoever or whatever they are.

I also realize and understand that some people have never been attacked in any way shape or form. Either they were never targets to begin with or they learned how overcome this malevolence in some other existence.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 9th September 2012 at 17:58.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Beren (9th September 2012), Chester (9th September 2012), Eram (9th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (9th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (9th September 2012), Sierra (11th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #2051
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:14.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (9th September 2012), Daughter of Time (10th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012), Flash (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (9th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (9th September 2012), NancyV (9th September 2012), seko (9th September 2012), Sierra (11th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #2052
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

abductees have better thngs to do w/our time than mamufacturing physical marks/symptoms to impress 'unbelievers' -- this addressed to you, 'Finefeather'

-----------------------------------------------

The Alien Abduction Phenomenon
    John Mack, M.D.

'Soon after this initial encounter I met with several abductees in Hopkins' home and again was impressed by the consistency of the narratives, and also with the absence of any obvious mental illness or emotional disturbance other than the traumatic sequelae of the abductions themselves.'

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc14.htm

Click-on forwarding icon to see content of Finefeather's comment #2046.
    So let me get this correct, Ray, because I don't want to be accused of misquoting you.

Quote "During this sleep state we often fight the reality and during this sleep state many, many, many people thrash about and scratch themselves and physically injure themselves unknowingly.
    This, you are saying, accounts for the many documented cases of vaginal and anal tearing, puncture wounds caused by medical-type implements, surgically removed implants (from obvious off-planet origins), cattle, and even, human mutilations.

Your conclusions, here, sound very much like what one would extract from the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders". This is the manual psychiatrists use to diagnose mental disorders by numerical catalogue. There are a few members who are aware that not a single psychiatrist - throughout the history of psychiatry - can make the claim they have 'cured' their patient.

So much for that conclusion.

Your continued insistence that the Astral is a 'wonderful place to play' is only supported by your personal testimony. I'm certain you believe everything you are saying regarding your contentions. I'm not saying you are incorrect, I'm simply pointing-out the objective evidence does not support this conclusion. We are all free to make whatever conclusions resonates best within our individual hearts.

What I've been offering is a different interpretation. This interpretation is supported by the evidence from history. Denial of this evidence creates a wonderful mosaic image of the future.

Were there some way of bypassing all the high-technology control mechanisms which are sustaining the matrix in which we are all locked, I would agree with everything you are saying, myself.

I might point-out these "high-technology control mechanisms" are well documented phenomenon.

The mosaic you paint, however, is not the reality the objective evidence is suggesting. Until the majority of the Mass of Humanity understands how and why the control mechanism works, there will be little progress toward that mosaic of a 'wonderful new day'.

By insisting the evidence being presented in this thread is "negative conjuring", or "creating a negative reality", those members who are insisting this is the case, are derailing the intention of this thread, and contributing to the prohibition of a very important understanding within the Mass Consciousness - in my opinion.

21. Link to Post #2053
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Wyn... do note in Finefeather's post, he did not discount the possibility of abductions as expressed in the example you gave above in post #2051 -

Quote I am not denying the dark side of mi lab and other occurrences, I am giving another point of view.
    Finefeather is on the team, Wyn.

Also, I am very interested in your comments regarding my idea in post #2049.

@DoT - I am also very interested in your thoughts as well on post #2049.

I am trying very, very hard to come up with a first step solution that could, if proven successful, expand to a greater solution.

Note: Observer, the idea I put forth on post #2049 is based within the realm of our physical reality and does not require anything more then the desire of the target individual to seek relief and voluntarily enter the program.
    Last edited by Chester; 9th September 2012 at 22:54.

22. Link to Post #2054
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like to suggest we consider one very important factor that exists as central to our ability to a.) discuss the content of this thread and b.) the most important part - potential solution.

And this is the factor of - "point of view."

Clearly anyone who has experienced being victimized by any element of the archontic forces has to some degree or another a point of view which likely sees a massive and all but impossible to overcome structure by which they have been subject to horrendous atrocities against their will. The may choose to see this as what we call "the matrix." They may believe they are trapped within this matrix and that maybe we all are and that those who think they are not may be deluding themselves.

On the other hand, we may have folks who are of the opinion there is no matrix and/or that any perception that there might actually be this matrix is strictly a creation (or something bought into) that resides only within their mind.

Then there are some folks, like me perhaps, who have been fortunate to have had experiences from both of these points of view and many points of view in between.

What I think is critical for all of us to consider is that no one may be 100% right as to their specific point of view and yet something everyone that has participated in this thread likely shares 100% is that we all want relief from this "archontic problem."

What does the latter say about each of us? Again - that we all want solution. So if we can allow that common desire to have more power than the power we give to our differences as to what precisely is this matrix and/or the archontic forces (in their various forms of manifestation) and seek a solution that leaves no holes in any of the possibilities as to what we may in fact be dealing with, I believe solution could come forth and that solution could come forth even within most of our lifetimes.

Clearly we can see how important this problem is for most of humanity. So why can't we place our differences second to the fact we all desire ultimate, permanent solution?

If we can't do this, then we cannot solve the problem. justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 9th September 2012 at 23:14.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (10th September 2012), Finefeather (10th September 2012), Fred Steeves (9th September 2012), Hervé (10th September 2012), Sierra (11th September 2012), spiritwind (10th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #2055
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry for the three posts in a row, but I just got an e-mail from a friend (Tim Freke)... a mail sent to his mailing list - and I would like to share this brief mail text.

Quote Dear friend

A friend of mine told me a lovely story about having a conversation with an inspiring elderly lady. At the end of their time together he said his goodbyes and added 'Take care.' But the lady smiled and replied 'No ... take a risk!'

I enjoyed this remark immensely because it is so life affirming. I want to take a risk on life. I'm not going to be here forever. If I don't go for my life now, when will I?

What happens if we 'take a risk'? Not a stupid, irresponsible risk. But a wise and courageous risk. What happens if we refused to be ruled by fear and set forth on the adventure of life, determined to make the most of the precious time we have?

Life is amazing but can also be very cruel. There are good reasons to be hopeful and good reasons to be fearful. Both play a role in helping us live well. We need to sometimes be cautious and prepare for the worst. But let's err on the side of hope ... because that is what pushes us forward rather than pulling us back.

To never feel fear would be impossible and undesirable. Lack of caution isn't courage, it is foolhardiness and leads to disaster. Yet, as we spiritually awaken and discover the reality of the deep self, there is a profound sense that 'all is well' despite appearances. There is an irrepressible confidence in the essential goodness of life.

When we 'deep know' this primal goodness, the fear doesn't disappear, because our humanity remains as vulnerable as ever. Yet there is an authentic faith that mitigates our reasonable fears, so that we can act from hope.

We can be conscious of the essential safety of the deep self whilst also embracing our human vulnerability. Then we are able both to fear and not to fear. And this is the experience of courage.

Big love T!M X
    Note the comment - "What happens if we 'take a risk'? Not a stupid, irresponsible risk. But a wise and courageous risk." That is what I am hoping we, as a group, can reach a consensus on - what that wise and also courageous risk could be and why I created that solutions thread and why I got the bigger ball rolling up above in post #2049.

Note how Tim is able to point out the extremes of the spectrum of point of view I mentioned one post up.

Isn't it odd that just after the post above I went to my e-mail and found this e-mail? This is how it works. In fact, this never fails me. What is your experience when you walk the pathless path while holding this unseen hand trusting where it may lead you?
    Last edited by Chester; 9th September 2012 at 23:42.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Sierra (11th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #2056
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

just to kind of remind everyone that right now , in real time, there are 'missing children' being 'sacrificed'

Chester, in light of this fact, whether or not 'Finefeather' agrees that bad stuff is happening or not -- sorry -- his support/approval etc really does not matter to me

quote from this website:

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/chil...n15dec10.shtml

Hi Mark,

I'm not given to exaggeration, it's not part of my nature. If anything, I'm conservative with figures. I prefer to state the case honestly, without over or under statement.. The info I mentioned was acquired from people like Ted Gunderson who invested the time to look into the covering up of snatched and stolen children. He wrote a very lengthy report about 15 years ago called The Finders which exposed the CIA's role in snatching children and the FBI's role in covering it up. Ted used an example of Reader's Digest magazine which did a few articles on missing children and Reader's Digest came up with about 2 million kids a year disappearing from the streets of America. After they had some heat applied, they backed off completely from the story.

Ted also pointed out that the FBI was INTENTIONALLY not keeping records of missing children. \Why is that? They keep a log of stolen cars, why not missing children? Isn't that a more important statistic than stolen cars?'

27. Link to Post #2057
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Click-on forwarding icon to see the content of Finefeather's comment #2051.
    Dear Finefeather, there are no odds. I agree, in principle with most of what you say, just not in relation to this particular reality, or having relevance to this thread.

I too have spent a good amount of my adult life in pursuit of an understanding of the Astral. I sincerely believe you are being misled in your 'playground' activities.

Since the Dawn of Civilization, some 8 to 10,000 years ago, humanity has been receiving telepathically communicated thoughts from the Astral. This fact, no one on this forum can deny. It is my suggestion that these implanted thoughts are designed to confuse the Mass of Humanity.

Has any prophet from antiquity 'gotten it right' yet?

Have any new age channelers told us of this matrix of control? I would submit, very few.

Most of what I've seen coming from the Astral, in the form of telepathically communicated thoughts, have had a certain 'go to sleep' connotation.

The Mass of Humanity has been told to 'go back to sleep' since the Dawn of Man. This is what I speak of when I say objective evidence.

You ask for proof of a matrix. I'll begin with the 'Grid of the Gods'. What do you think the ley-line matrix is? This is a grid system that was created in great antiquity to sustain a physical matrix, here in this third density, by telepathically communicated directions from the Astral - given by the 'gods', it is written.

This ley-line matrix didn't pre-exist, it was created. Now, there have been many telepathically communicated reasons given for this system, but I would suggest it was put in place for the purpose of control. How many Templar Cathedrals were built at the intersecting junctions of this ley-line system? Do you suspect these cathedrals had anything to do with the 'Sovereign Soul of Humanity'? I've already pointed-out the Knights Templar were venerators of the 'dark side'.

Quote "Ye shall know them by their fruits."
    How do you explain the several mile high towers on the Moon? These structures have been photographically verified by several researchers that I'm aware of, whom I've already linked in previous comments. You simply don't go to the links I offer.

What do you consider the H.A.A.R.P. matrix to be that is in the process of being completed as I write this? Do a little research into this phenomenon and you will soon discover one of the functions of this matrix is mind control. This system includes all the complexity of the 'chemtrail' phenomenon.

Have you ever looked at any information regarding the Tavistock Institute? This is a mind control system that was designed to influence every major foundational system within our present day civilization. The Tavistock Institute influences our educational systems, industrial complexes, the military, government, law, the medical industry, ad infinitum. This is all part of the physical matrix system applied to this particular density with influence from the Astral.

Explain how thousands of Iraqi Republican Guard troops surrendered in the Desert Storm operation claiming they were told to lay-down their arms by Allah. They were directed by a high-technology mind control weapon.

What about Television, and Radio broadcasting systems? These are all part of a mind control matrix that is strongly influenced from the Astral that effects the reality perceptions of every human being on the planet.

And then, we have all the rituals being described on this thread. These rituals are all part of the control matrix that you have difficulty seeing in your remote viewing experiences.

I have suggested in the past that personal testimony is a wonderful thing to support a group in their faith based belief systems. It has no place in a thread designed to expose the foundational mechanism that controls the minds of the Mass of Humanity.

This thread is designed to expose those foundational control mechanisms. The evidence being presented here-in is for that one specific purpose - exposure.

Finding solutions, or offering personal testimonies of hope and faith are 'belief based' conclusions that haven't worked over the ten thousand years of Human Civilization, and are certainly topics for other threads.

Just my humble opinion.
    Last edited by observer; 10th September 2012 at 01:50. Reason: add text

28. Link to Post #2058
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I have the idea that we humans are partially in the astral realm at all times. It is a part of our mechanism.
    So then we are also partially available to other entities in that realm.
    When we do something like "astral" travel, we are then completely or more available.
    I think we should use a lot of caution in that realm of thought and existence. But also we should most likely know more about it and have more experience as well. We are a part of after all. So "small steps" are a good idea.

Also, We can protect ourselves from inter-dimensional beings.
    And that facing your own fear is the first step. Fear creates a resonance that makes us vulnerable.
    Conquer your fear first.
    When I say "your fear" what I mean is, the mental modalities that cause the individual to react fearfully or become fearful. How one reacts to a particular stimuli is inherent to their character and personal history.
    This has also a physical response and because it is a physical response we can become a sort of gateway for an entity that cannot be in this realm. This is where our emotional states are suspect in how we become parasitic. If we can first clear our minds, settle our emotional well being, we can indeed fend off all sorts of provocation.

Carry on ~
    Why not now?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Chester (10th September 2012), Cristian (10th September 2012), donk (10th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (10th September 2012), Sierra (10th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #2059
    Language
    English
    Thanks

observer - there is nothing any more objective about what you write about (with the exception of what is physically evident in the physical world) than what others here have shared about regarding the non physical realms. Once it has nothing to do with the non physical realms, everything we know comes only from one's experience.

You challenge people here about the astral realm because you have an opinion about it that can only be based on either a.) your own experience with it or b.) the reported experiences of others. You cannot bring forth any "proof" of anything connected to any non physical realm that fits your requirement of "objective." It does not exist.

Yet you cite ancient texts which have been interpreted by folks who lived thousands of years ago. Where did the information come from in these ancient texts? They came from the subjective experiences of others. And what are interpretations? Again, subjective.

Now what Finefeather points out is that it is you who are selective in what you chose to conclude about the astral realm which is only one realm amongst many (according to many who have experience with these realms and who have written about it and whose writings one day may be seen as ancient texts by future humans). You sometimes site researchers whose views support yours who once again base their views on testimonials (subjective views) of others such as David Icke. I have heard David state more than once the 3D physical world controllers are themselves controlled by beings not of 3D and that these beings appear to be from another dimension or at least capable of shifting from dimensions but that it seems the nasty critters by which we appear to be controlled are from the "lower astral."

I am unsure if you respect David Icke, but if you do, there is one researcher that implies there is a region within the astral other than the lower astral and he does not state the nasty critters come from the entire astral. So what could be going on in the rest of this one realm within a vast sea of other realms? Why discount the experiences of so many who are members of this forum who can tell you from first hand experience? Because it does not fit within your paradigm? Be honest.

In addition - as Fred Steeves points out - there are those who are subject to this matrix and there are those who are not. He has offered many times windows into his consciousness as to how he is not subject to the matrix. Some, like Finefeather have reached a level (or dimensional anchoring) where they see the matrix as simply an illusion some of us like to believe in but it is strictly that and if we, as Spirit beings, want to play around with a "matrix" or escape a "matrix" or be victimized by a "matrix" or believe in a "matrix" that is our right so to do. He suggests that beings who have transcended the anchoring of their soul to the few realms within the entire material reality... those realms which are completely controlled by "abject evil" and within which you believe you must chose a side, can indeed be explored by a Spirit being, but that is of the lower densities and as one moves their soul anchoring (my words) to a less dense realm, one finds there is less control by this "abject evil" and in many levels this evil does not exist at all.

But what you seem to avoid entirely is this - what if an individual, through whatever process, that at one time believed they were subject to some vast matrix that then found freedom from that matrix and perhaps even reached a state where they see the matrix as simply an illusory play toy of those who chose to play with such a toy and do so within a single lifetime not at least have their opinion and/or view taken as possible such that then one or more others who feel trapped in some way within this matrix might be able to communicate with such that that person might discover some method from which they could achieve the same freeing result? Perhaps even do so within a 10 or 20 year process? And what if it turned out this was the only method from which a single individual could actually obtain relief from this matrix thing? And then finally, what if it is possible that the only way the perpetration of this matrix by those who are consciously and willingly intent upon imposing the requirement that the general masses believe they are subject to this matrix for the matrix to actually exist and which was the only way it then could be dismantled for all is for each of us to realize it is only a figment of our own childish imagination? And what if that by enough of us "growing out" of our child state we put the toy down and move on to other activities all within a single generation and that by doing so, the matrix dissolves? What if that were the only way possible we could achieve a collective relief from this matrix?

You and others who willfully close their minds to this possibility actually become the most potent prison guards. Can you not see how this is possible? Can't you see how the folks over at Tavistock and the bad guys within all the alphabets and the beings who are willfully working towards soul enslavement and/or the maintenance of a soul's enslavement and abject evil as a whole and the abject evil leader guy, the demiurge, who are limited as to their ability to enslave and/or maintain enslavement yet at this time are all sitting there in their chairs watching us have this debate and are pumping their fists shouting "Go observer Go!!!"

So if you truly care about yourself, your family, your sphere of friends, those you don't know, the ones who are born into the worst of conditions and fated to starve to death or fated to be bred to one day be a human sacrifice, the animals born into the factory farms and Mother Earth abused worse than all the above combined, then how can you allow yourself to be one of the prison's most staunchest guards?

I would have a real hard time reconciling I actually cared but that's just me - justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 10th September 2012 at 14:35.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (10th September 2012), donk (10th September 2012), Finefeather (10th September 2012), Fred Steeves (10th September 2012), NancyV (10th September 2012), Sebastion (10th September 2012), Sierra (10th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #2060
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 215 posts

From post #2050..
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I also realize and understand that some people have never been attacked in any way shape or form. Either they were never targets to begin with or they learned how overcome this malevolence in some other existence.
    I have not to my knowledge had any abductions encounters, experience with ET’s or reptilians... , nor am I aware of any implants/mind control (excepting archontic influence), although I have had some very frightening encounters with entities.

And as I am interested in learning of others experiences I am left wondering why some and not others?
    Are some people out of their ‘jurisdiction’ or off bounds for some reason or are they simply not of interest for whatever reason?

I have feelings and impressions like long lost memories, parts of me that are like pieces of a puzzle, so as much as I want to uncover the truth about this existence a bigger part of me wants to remember “WHO AM I”
    Leave no stone unturned...

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Chester (10th September 2012), Daughter of Time (10th September 2012), donk (10th September 2012), Fred Steeves (10th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (10th September 2012), Sierra (10th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 153 203 235 LastLast