+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 235 FirstFirst 1 54 104 144 154 164 204 235 LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3061
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Justone, I doubt very much you are alone in your experience. As a matter of fact, I know you are not.

Let me clarify something. You and only you are in charge of your game. The problem is that we have been tricked and fooled that this is not true and most of the population is led to believe that we are at the mercy of the 'outside world'. We've been playing this for so long that we've forgotten that this is a bold lie. But our essence, our spirit, did not forget it.

Once you know and understand the laws of the creation, then you know how to play it without being in danger. Because you ARE the creator. Literally. When one seeks protection that is like a big red flag to 'dark forces', as you called them. It is like signaling them, here I am, I am scared and I don't remember how this game is being played and I believe you have/can have a power over me. Once you hand out your power (consciously or by being tricked) then, of course, the outside forces get the power over you, or better said, you handed them the access to your game. Once done that, they can manipulate you and let you belive that you have no power. Why? Because they very well know that only by keeping one in a constant fear (hm, can we see that in our society?) they can keep the access to our vehicles (physical bodies).

But wait… our essence is the spirit, that spark of life that IS, that is the alpha and the omega, the start and the end of everything… So how come we are so manipulated? Because we are being programmed from the very start when we arrive in this physical mortal world into a genetically manipulated vehicle, so that the connection with our essence, our spirit, which is connected to our heart and we can hear it as our voice of intuition, would be as weak as possible. This essence, our spirit, is so powerful, that these dark forces are afraid of it. They are afraid of us. So they flip the coin and make us being afraid of them, but it's very probable that this fear is coming form them being in us (having an access to our bodies, to our game), if that makes any sense to you.

I haven't read all your posts but I guess that what happened to you was that one day you've had enough and you've decided by your sheer determinism that you wanted to take back control of your life. Well guess what? When one really really does that, things start happening. Big things. Because we start aknowledging that we are the creator of our game and therefore we can do all the changes we please to do.

It goes without saying that from then on there is a big internal battle going on because when we decide: 'that's enough, I've had enough' (and really mean it!) what we did is that we've just broken the agreements we've done in the past with the 'dark forces' (knowingly or by being tricked). And these forces will not leave our etheric field, our game, without trying to do everything to keep having the access to our game and therefore being able to manipulate us for their agenda.

We are the creators of our game (our life), and of all the games we create.We can change the games we are the creators of or are in charge of, but we cannot do that to other peoples games. You could change your game and therefore you've changed your life. For what you've decided that you wanted to be.

I am going to say it again. When we enter the game of another, we are then subject to the laws of that game. When we enter other people's games, as well intentioned as we might be, and if we do not get the permission to take over that game, then we can make no changes to that game. The opposite, we open ourselves to get hit by what is in the game that we've just stepped in.

You may get more insight into the basics of what I've just written above in the Maths and Geometry section of Steve Richards' web page:
    http://www.holographickinetics.com/#...-geometry/cerz

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    Perhaps I find myself alone now.

I may be the only "human" on Earth at this time who is alive in his body and who experienced a total death of their soul without the body dying. Of course, what I just said probably sounds completely ridiculous to anyone who may read it, but this is the only words I can find to accurately describe what I experienced.

Its funny too, because this thread was the ground from which the seed of a new soul sprang forth after a total collapse of the prior soul and an almost three month long true "dark night" which ended on April 26th, 2012 when I found this thread. Since that time, I have grown a new soul from the ground up.

Because I had this experience, I do not believe anyone ever is in any danger whatsoever. I am no longer in any danger ever, whatsoever. No one bothers me. No dark forces ever bother me any more than a pesky mosquito. I am happy to share how I have accomplished this but of course, it would only be sharing my experience. In fact, I would not recommend the path I took to anyone (in hindsight).

This is the primary reason (but not the only reason) I have this view.

Another reason is this - Either I am (as we all are) perfect creatures of creation... (as all creatures of any and all creative forces that began this creation and happen to be within this creation experience)... perfect creatures of creation, immortal and eternal or I am not.

If I am (we are) not, then what does any of this matter anyways?

Now, I cannot know if I am this for certain, but I can bet on the fact that I am and thus I live my life as if I have won my bet. This allows me to take risks with essentially no fear.

Let me clarify something about what I mean by "perfect."

I am perfect.

Perfectly imperfect.

When I make a mistake... I make it perfectly.

No one can make a mistake any more perfectly than I.

The above allows me to take risks fearlessly. This does not mean foolishly or willy nilly. But my individuated journey ends only if and when I decide.

So with this view, is there really and truly any "danger?"

Thanks to this view, I am able to boundlessly be the change.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Cara (12th December 2015), Chester (19th July 2014), Feritciva (22nd July 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

3. Link to Post #3062
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

I apologize ahead of time for the length here.

I think I can kind of relate to what you are saying Justone. Since I have been on Avalon I realize that I am almost not the same person. In part I think that is because, in my case, I have allowed myself to go crazy. I will try to explain what I mean.

It really became apparent that something was never going to be the same after certain previously unknown aspects of myself came to light, starting in November of last year. Interestingly enough, we are no longer (as of yet) experiencing strange semi corporeal beings in the house since the elderly lady with severe Alzheimer’s passed away, so maybe that was all related to her kind of not being there.

But somewhere in there I have begun to view myself and all my experiences much differently. One of the things, and why I say I allowed myself to go crazy, is that there seems to be some type of integration process going on. See, I think the bad guys (those who try to thwart our development while claiming they are helping us) use synthesis, which is not the same as integration.

So, I decided that I would just follow certain types of thinking to see where it would go. All the many people, past lives, whatever you want to call them, are indeed in me, like a chorus of beings. But, I also decided to see what would happen if I didn’t judge any of them to be bad. Low and behold, I feel like we are all starting to work together and I am more able to access information about them that actually seems to be more of a good thing than bad. I’ve always been solution oriented, but now it seems that those solutions are coming to me from beyond my normal experience in this life.

See, I have been aware of several of these for a long time, like the early pioneer woman who was married to a preacher, gathered and used herbs and was a midwife as well. All those things have always been there for me in this life with ease, having 2 babies at home, an interest in herbs since I was 19, and a definite religious bent when I was younger. There are several others. But now I have had to add some to the mix that are not so ordinary. I’m not sure everyone is ready to make room for this type of thing. I don’t know if you ever saw the movie “the Dark Crystal” but it kind of reminds me of what I was trying to explain.

What I am leading up to is that I think for some of us this is a good process. I feel more balanced and able to handle the changes in my life than ever. And more massive change has just been put in our path again so I get to see how well I actually do this time. And I have not always been this person. Kind of weird, when I see the stability of my fellowman actually deteriorating. I say this because I work in a hotel again, same one I left last spring, just a couple days a week, and it seems more people than ever are not holding it together very well and regressing to quite childlike behavior (tantrums, yelling etc.).

As far as my earlier post about having participated in an attempt to help someone who felt he was going crazy and plagued by all kinds of paranormal phenomena, I think I am now ready to say a little more about that. I actually applaud the man in the video, but I also don’t think he has come up against what I experienced. I think the picture is much bigger than that.

I will actually share what this young man himself had to say:
    “On The Darkness: I have spoken to my friend just now and she does agree with you on this (when I told him I thought this was actually quite serious). And quite frankly, I do too. It's very hard to pull myself away, however. Once it's on me, it's hard to pull away. This is not the first time it's happened and you know that. There is something completely addicting about the occult that makes me want to feed on it. More. And more. And more. I don't like it. But I can't stop. I am ravenous for it. For the thrill. But no longer. I want it away. I can't shut my eyes in peace. I can't listen to the night in serenity. No more matches. No more lighters. I'm done with these arsonist tendencies. Please, do help.”

This was his commentary about what I said about the way he was treating my daughter:
    “I believe maybe this Entity living in me is blocking me from seeing clearly. My friends agree I've been very off lately. And I'm easily angered, and ****** might have said something about me lashing out to her on the phone. That, even on my part, was truly uncalled for. It seems that the Darkness does not want her to interfere. I hope It doesn't seek you the same way. I need your help. I am blinded and I need to see.”

And this is what my friend who has a good connection to the unseen world had to say when consulted:
    “ I sat with the energy this morning and tuned into ****** and this is what I got. The kid has no idea what he is dealing with. He likes the high of what he perceives to be the occult or whatever he is playing with. He thinks he is in control or at least likes the adventure and exploration of the dark side. It's rebellious, a fad, group oriented to a degree but because of his willingness to participate, part of him has been contained elsewhere. It's like taking a layer of skin that holds everything he is, has been put in a jar and used to influence his being to whatever end "they" want to use him. Anger is a mechanism to and for control, it bleeds over into everything around you and therefore that darkness spreads where ever it can.

I went to the origin of this force and asked for him to be released and any hold they had on ******. This is a huge force, located in southern Calif with lines going up the middle and west coast side, almost looked like fault lines. It was like as many people "they" could get and hold onto and create a friction within themselves, this friction or energy spreading on the surface of the planet as well as within the planet created this tremendous force of possible destruction. I know this may sound weird, but it is what I saw. I had to take many, many layers off of **** to get back to the core of himself and reintegrate his true self with that which I retrieved from them. So whatever work you are going to do down there with him, hopefully this will make it better. Just remember we all have free will and as long as **** is attracted to this kind of energy, no matter what we do for him, he will attract it to himself and "they" will take advantage of that.”

I wouldn’t exactly say I’m getting used to strangeness or want a weird life, but I know I cannot live in fear on any level anymore and I will continue to push myself to face any and all that surface. I have not posted before about this out of fear for others and because I did have some repercussions from my involvement. But as long as things continue to be hidden in dark places, out of the light of day, they can continue to have a hold over us, IMO. Thanks for letting me share this. I think this is the right place for this.
    Last edited by spiritwind; 20th July 2014 at 02:59.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Chester (20th July 2014), Flash (6th August 2014), Houman (20th July 2014), Limor Wolf (21st July 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3063
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

For TheVoyager (and any other interested readers).

Everything I am about to write uses metaphor. Each statement also suggests an underlying world view I possessed at the time.

When I joined Avalon (December 15, 2011), I was in the midst of a massive archontic attack. The attack began when I was in my late teens when I received my first messianic suspicions. Then came the the final, full on attack (in late Dec. 2011). My error was that I thought the voice in my head was the voice of God. It was this same source that gave me synchronistic clues that "it" was related to Horus, was related to Ra and also happened to be related to the amoeba shaped object I experienced seeing when I was 6 years old (this post).

I failed in my mission to save the world by killing myself... yes, this was the twisted message I received from one of "them."

Because I was unable to kill myself to save the world, I experienced a complete, utter death of my entire soul structure. I sunk into an almost 3 month long true "dark night" experience.

On April 26th, 2012 I discovered this thread - specifically post #1. In this post, I learned that there was a "being" which was proficient at implanting a messianic complex and was known as the Horus-Ra entity.

Because of this post, I finally had an explanation as to what I had experienced, "who/what" was involved with it and relief that it wasn't "God" after all. At the time I was living with my ex-wife's father and his wife. Moments after the reading of this post sunk in, I went out into their living room and announced to both of them "depression over!" And it was.

So at that moment I was a being with a body, a mind and the life force of Spirit and with a newly planted seed for a new soul. Since that day, primarily through my participation on this forum, I have grown a new soul. My soul has recently reached a state of acceptability and I am at peace.

I am not only the change I want to see. I simply be "me."

I am not my own worst enemy. I see "enemy" only if I choose to play the game of us/them. I usually don't. I only engage in the discussion of that sort of dynamic when the one I am in conversation with is anchored in that dynamic. I then always seek the opportunity to present the possibility there is no "them..." only us.

Us (to me) is all creatures that have sprung forth from creation. I do not care what intermediate "creator being" may be involved in the creation of any creature found within creation. It is still all and only us.

I see three primary levels of "being" which can only be seen from within form.

a.) There is the infinite creative source of all.

b.) There are sparks (urges) that come forth from this source which form their own expression of individuation. I see these as "creatures of creation."

c.) There are experiential realms which an individuated expression can enter (and which likely requires some sort of container (a body) which interfaces with the realm and other containers). I see these as single, contained experiences of a creature of creation.

I like to believe that each creature of creation is as source in every way and that through each creature's own free will choices generates its individuation and unique experience.

I like to believe that each creature of creation can choose at anytime to become re-absorbed by source if it so desires. I, personally, am enjoying the experiential realms and so I do not foresee choosing self annihilation any time soon. Again... I am speaking of my individuated self... that spark. I see the soul as a container I build through my choices, assumptions and experiences. My recent obliteration of my previous soul was not accompanied by my desire to no longer experience. Thus my spirit remained and a "new me" has come forth.

Here is my cosmology (as I currently see it). The infinite creator got bored with being the all that is. The urge that sprang forth from this boredom created all possibility within form. Unfortunately on of the possibilities was instant self annihilation. Consequently Love was born to counter this possibility.

For me, Love is the glue that binds experience to eternity and this is what we know (when manifest) as Life.

Since I am happy to be b.) and c.) - which I see metaphorically as The Child - I realize that I (my individuated spirit) has made all choices that brought me to the very place of here and the very moment of now. This means I must accept 100% responsibility for every single thing in my life.

Having come to the above conclusion, I made that decision to accept 100% responsibility. Because of my cosmology and because I have taken 100% responsibility for everything in my life, I never find myself entrapped in anyone else's game. I do find myself enjoying co-created games but never am I ever in a game where Love is not present - ever.

I currently know one other being that appears in human form that may share the above views... but that would be for her to claim.
    Last edited by Chester; 20th July 2014 at 23:30.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (26th July 2014), fourty-two (25th July 2014), Freed Fox (20th July 2014), Houman (20th July 2014), kanishk (17th January 2015), karelia (20th July 2014), Limor Wolf (21st July 2014), mab777 (21st July 2014), Pris (2nd August 2014), Scott (22nd July 2014), Shezbeth (20th July 2014), spiritwind (20th July 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), Stephanie (11th August 2014), Timreh (4th August 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

7. Link to Post #3064
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

For TheVoyager (and any other interested readers).

Everything I am about to write uses metaphor. Each statement also suggests an underlying world view I possessed at the time.

When I joined Avalon (Dec. 2011), I was in the midst of a massive archontic attack. The attack began when I was in my late teens when I received my first messianic suspicions. This was the final, full on attack. My error was that I thought the voice in my head was the voice of God. It was this same source that gave me synchronistic clues that "it" was related to Horus, was related to Ra and also happened to be related to the amoeba shaped object I experienced seeing when I was 6 years old (this post).

I failed in my mission to save the world by killing myself... yes, this was the twisted message I received from one of "them."

Because I was unable to kill myself to save the world, I experienced a complete, utter death of my entire soul structure. I sunk into an almost 3 month long true "dark night" experience.

On April 26th, 2012 I discovered this thread - specifically post #1. In this post, I learned that there was a "being" which was proficient at implanting a messianic complex and was known as the Horus-Ra entity.

Because of this post, I finally had an explanation as to what I had experienced, "who/what" was involved with it and relief that it wasn't "God" after all. At the time I was living with my ex-wife's father and his wife. Moments after the reading of this post sunk in, I went out into their living room and announced to both of them "depression over!" And it was.

So at that moment I was a being with a body, a mind and the life force of Spirit and with a newly planted seed for a new soul. Since that day, primarily through my participation on this forum, I have grown a new soul. My soul has recently reached a state of acceptability and I am at peace.

I am not only the change I want to see. I simply be "me."

I am not my own worst enemy, I am my only enemy if I choose to play the game of us/them. I usually don't. I only engage in the discussion of that sort of dynamic when the one I am in conversation with is anchored in that dynamic. I then always seek the opportunity to present the possibility there is no "them..." only us.

Us (to me) is all creatures that have sprung forth from creation. I do not care what intermediate "creator being" may be involved in the creation of any creature found within creation. It is still all and only us.

I see three primary levels of "being" which can only be seen from within form.

a.) There is the infinite creative source of all.

b.) There are sparks (urges) that come forth from this source which form their own expression of individuation. I see these as "creatures of creation."

c.) There are experiential realms which an individuated expression can enter (and which likely requires some sort of container (a body) which interfaces with the realm and other containers. I see these as single, contained experiences of a creature of creation.

I like to believe that each creature of creation is as source in every way and that through each creature's own free will choices generates its individuation and unique experience.

I like to believe that each creature of creation can choose at anytime to become re-absorbed by source if it so desires. I, personally, am enjoying the experiential realms and so I do not foresee choosing self annihilation any time soon. Again... I am speaking of my individuated self... that spark. I see the soul as a container I build through my choices, assumptions and experiences. My recent obliteration of my previous soul was not accompanied by my desire to no longer experience. Thus my spirit remained and a "new me" has come forth.

Here is my cosmology (as I currently see it). The infinite creator got bored with being the all that is. The urge that sprang forth from this boredom created all possibility within form. Unfortunately on of the possibilities was instant self annihilation. Consequently Love was born to counter this possibility.

For me, Love is the glue that binds experience to eternity and this is what we know (when manifest) as Life.

Since I am happy to be b.) and c.) - which I see metaphorically as The Child - I realize that I (my individuated spirit) has made all choices that brought me to the very place of here and moment of now. This means I must accept 100% responsibility for every single thing in my life.

Having come to the above conclusion, I made that decision to accept 100% responsibility. Because of my cosmology and because I have taken 100% responsibility for everything in my life, I never find myself entrapped in anyone else's game. I do find myself enjoying co-created games but never am I ever in a game where Love is not present - ever.

I currently know one other being that appears in human form that may share the above views... but that would be for her to claim.
    Uh, yeah. I must say that is indeed the general outline I currently subscribe to. I'm not sure I'm quite there yet on the 100% responsibility, but I am working on it. I am sure this is not everyone's philosophy, but I have long leaned in the direction that on some level I must be creating this reality I am experiencing. I don't think I'm doing it by myself though, as everything relates to everything else. But I have definitely identified that how I choose to perceive any situation I am experiencing does indeed affect the outcome. And there is always a choice, even if not recognized at the time. Hard to be in a loving peaceful state when fearful and angry. They kind of don't go well together. No matter what the future holds though, I know I will be okay. Learning to love and understand what that really means is my religion these days. Nothing else is more important.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Chester (20th July 2014), Daughter of Time (26th July 2014), fourty-two (25th July 2014), Houman (20th July 2014), Limor Wolf (21st July 2014), Octavusprime (10th August 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

9. Link to Post #3065
    Language
    English
    Thanks

William Cornelis Van Duyn - from his Facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-J...ation=timeline

Quote I feel hate and anger in me..... What Putin did with the plane ttack eraly this morning. Ich hasse Russen... und Putin .... Wat zal hij doen? alleen om contol te hebben over Ukraine? voor wat kost? — at NATO HQ, Brussels.
    Why would Putin do something like this? There is zero to gain for Putin from being involved in something like this.

Strange the timing... just a few days after BRICS began.

2 + 2 = ???
    Last edited by Chester; 21st July 2014 at 15:11.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

heyokah (9th August 2014), karelia (21st July 2014), mab777 (21st July 2014), Shezbeth (22nd July 2014), william r sanford72 (6th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #3066
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

From Henry Makow's website today and with its final remark, which is exactly what I was thinking while reading this article, i.e. that its makes me think of what's happening in Gaza right now.
    http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocki...ravity%20.html

Shocking Depth of Illuminati Depravity

July 21, 2014

Two books by satanic ritual abuse survivor
    Kerth Barker reveal Illuminati engage in blood-drinking and
    cannibalism. He is credible as a survivor but
    his history of the Illuminati contains little insider insight.
    However, his references to Illuminati culture and this amusing

YouTube on how the Illuminati make money are eye opening.

See also: Kerth Barker On Satanism

by Jeanice Barcelo
    (henrymakow.com)

If you are one of the many people who would like to understand the inner workings of the satanic Illuminati, Kerth Barker's books are a must read.

angelic defenders.jpgKerth is a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. In his first book, Angelic Defenders & Demonic Abusers: Memoirs of a Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor, Kerth describes, as a child, being forced into a pedophilic prostitution ring where he was programmed to sexually service high-level Illuminati members and initiates. Some of the sexual acts were photographed and/or filmed. These photos and films were not only sold for extremely high prices, but were also used to blackmail politicians and other public servants in order to force them to acquiesce to the mandates of the Illuminati.

A victim of trauma-based mind-control, Kerth was exposed to some of the most horrendous and harrowing experiences known to humankind. He was repeatedly tortured and traumatized and made to split into two separate personalities - one a mundane Christian named Kerth and the other a female satanist named Kathy. Kathy was the cross-dressing "girly-boy" that attended satanic rituals and performed sexual acts for her/his Illuminati "owners." Kerth was the "normal" Christian boy that attended school regularly and went to church with his family on Sundays.

Kerth describes some of the torture and manipulation that he was subjected to in order to get him to split into two personalities. He also describes some of the insane activities that he was forced to participate in as a child. This book leaves no doubt that there are seriously perverted and wicked individuals at the top of the Illuminati pyramid and they have no moral conscious or any feelings whatsoever about the trauma and violence they inflict on other people, especially children.

Thankfully, Kerth finds powerful non-satanic human and angelic allies as he moves through childhood and into adolescence. These allies help him break away from the satanists and they introduce him to a special form of therapy - called Fabian Therapy - that ultimately helps him reclaim his memories, his mind, and his soul. Kerth now works furiously to expose the Illuminati and to help free those who are wanting to get out.

In his second book, entitled Cannibalism, Blood Drinking, and High Adept Satanism, Kerth takes us on a journey into the underworld of Satanism. It is here that we meet two incestuous, inbred sisters who are not only proud of the fact that they are "aristocratic cannibals," but whose home is a virtual prison compound where they keep slaves and brain-dead, inbred servants who are forced to cater to their every whim. Kerth describes the sisters' penchant for consuming human blood and body parts, as well as the cruelty, violence, and depravity of these extremely insane "people." He also shares insider information regarding the fact that these two psychopaths serve the Illuminati by working in positions of importance within the United Nations.

We also learn that some Illuminati have an addiction to adrenalized blood drinking. This addiction forces them to kidnap and torture their victims before they murder them and drink their blood. Kerth has compassion for these very damaged people and he has been trained in a special form of therapy that can help blood drinking addicts recover from their addiction.

Many of these Satanists DO NOT engage in cannibalism or blood drinking but rather manipulate people through hypnotism and well-developed methods of psychic control.

NETWORKS OF MUTUAL BLACKMAIL

Satanism derives much of its power and tenacity from carefully constructed networks of mutual blackmail and self-perpetuating inter-generational patterns of child abuse that often parasitize the families of its practitioners.

In that respect, Satanists are hardly in control of their own lives - they are more like cogs in a machine than free individuals. Unfortunately, these machines can, and have been programmed to do some very nasty things. And this includes attempting to destroy the world and, if necessary, taking themselves out with it. There is no sanity to their logic or their behavior. It is completely depraved.

Be forewarned that some of the material in CANNIBALISM is extremely hard to read and I am quite certain that, for Kerth, it was very hard to write. Yet for all of us, The Truth remains that if we hope to overcome the psychopathy and evil that now grips our planet and threatens all of life, we must understand the enemy and know how they work. I think we owe Kerth an enormous debt of gratitude for coming forward with this information and I trust that many will find what he shares invaluable.

For more information, please visit http://angelicdefenders.theshamecampaign.com/

Jeannice's website is http://birthofanewearth.com/
    Barker's website is ThoughtCrime Radio
    ----
    First Comment by Alex:

I was reading through Geoffrey Ashe's "The Hell-Fire Clubs", and I came across a quote from a well known French nobleman, Donatien Alphonse Francois, that perfectly sums up our ruling elite's attitude on this matter:

"The strong individual, when he despoils the weak- when, that is to say, he actively enters into the enjoyment of those rights which Nature has conferred upon him, and exercises them to the full- reaps pleasure in proportion to the extent to which he realizes his potentialities. The more atrocious the harm he inflicts upon the helpless, the greater will be the quiverings of voluptuous delight which he will feel... Such a man glories in the tears which his hand wrings from the unfortunate whom he persecutes; and the more he persecutes, the happier such a despot will feel- for it is thus that he makes the greatest use of those gifts Nature has bestowed on him."

Donatien was known by his peers as "the Divine Marquis", but is better known by his title of nobility: the Marquis de Sade.
    --
    Thanks Alex,

Reminds me of what is happening in Gaza. - Henry - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/#sthash.El6PDFbs.dpuf
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 21st July 2014 at 16:00.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Chester (21st July 2014), Daughter of Time (26th July 2014), Hervé (21st July 2014), Houman (21st July 2014), karelia (26th July 2014), Limor Wolf (21st July 2014), Sophocles (10th August 2014), spiritwind (22nd July 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

13. Link to Post #3067
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kerth Barker

Note around the 19 minute mark... some within the Illuminati are performing therapy on those who have suffered from the trauma based programming. I think Kerth calls it "Fabian Therapy."

There are several inferences Kerth makes that suggest there is a split within these groups regarding the dark activities -

Last edited by Chester; 22nd July 2014 at 02:57.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (22nd July 2014), Jean-Luc (22nd July 2014), karelia (26th July 2014), mab777 (22nd July 2014), Sophocles (10th August 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd July 2014)

15. Link to Post #3068
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Flight Engineer shares his life-changing spiritual experience

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

8Adamas8 (27th July 2014), Chester (26th July 2014), fourty-two (25th July 2014), mab777 (28th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #3069
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Lying in bed recently, tossing and turning; turning and tossing - wishing I could find a way to sleep like a human being should sleep instead of experiencing this ongoing agony of being awake when my body and mind need rest.

Fully awake but wishing to sleep, I closed my eyes and experienced what felt like a projection directed at my mind. There was no presence in my room, just a mental projection.

I saw an insectoid type of being with a face very similar to a fly, blue-black in color, erect body with legs and arms - very tall - about 7' to my perception. It was wearing a type of seemingly light armor the same color as its skin. It carried a cylindrical type of weapon almost the size of a rifle, the mouth of the weapon about 2" in diameter. Then I noticed there was an entire army like formation behind this being and they all looked identical.

The being looked very stern, not angry, no specific expression, just sternness. He then pointed his weapon to my head, where the third eye is located. I understood that this weapon served the purpose of splintering or fragmenting the essence or life force of the person so that the fragments of the essence could be consumed. I wondered what would become of me now. I telepathically pleaded to let me be because I cannot afford to lose any more of my essence. The being communicated that I could afford to lose much more but there is so much food out there that it really wasn't necessary to take any more from me. He (I say "he" because it felt like a male energy) then lowered his weapon. I was relieved and asked how I could retrieve what has been taken from me. He said they do not give back what they take (no big surprise here). He then turned around and walked away. I opened my eyes and felt relatively calm, not frightened as expected, but remained awake wondering how "real" these experiences are. Simon Parkes states that they are "all" real regardless of whether one physically sees these beings or dreams about them or senses them otherwise!

So many thoughts are being projected into my mind that cause me a great deal of worry and grief. Externally I seem to be in total control of my life. Internally I am utter turmoil and still fail to do all the things I've set out to do.

Shamans claim to be able to do soul retrieval. I wonder how it is possible to retrieve life force if it has already been consumed. Can anyone enlighten me on this? I have been thinking of finding a shaman who might help me recover and reclaim the lost parts of me. But I don't know who I can trust. How does one know if someone who proclaims to be a shaman can be trusted?

I wondered whether I should share this story, whether it's important enough to be shared, but since it's another bizarre incident in my bizarre life then I felt I should and this is the thread this story belongs to.

I wish the being had stayed longer provided that the weapon would have remained lowered. I had so many questions I would have wanted to ask. Of course, answers may not have been forthcoming, but at least I wanted to try.

So many questions... where does one find the answers? Where does one find the light to diffuse the darkness?

As always, with love!

Daughter of Time

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2014), Flash (6th August 2014), Hazelfern (26th July 2014), Hervé (26th July 2014), Houman (26th July 2014), karelia (26th July 2014), mab777 (28th July 2014), raregem (30th July 2014), spiritwind (26th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #3070
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the things I notice many of us do is we dismiss good ideas and/or possibly good/correct information from sources who sometimes are assumed to have made false assertions. We say, if they are wrong about this (or if I cannot agree with this) then everything that comes from this source is worthless.

If anyone happens to have a closed mind regarding both the interviewer and interviewee in this following video, you may miss some potentially important information as well as potential proposed approaches to dealing with the problems of pesky non-3D entities.

Check out from the 20 minute mark -

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

8Adamas8 (27th July 2014), Daughter of Time (27th July 2014), Houman (27th July 2014), karelia (26th July 2014), mab777 (28th July 2014), william r sanford72 (30th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #3071
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

And so the search continues. How to get out of this hellish sea of manipulations, programmings, implants, etc., etc., etc.,

I'm still thinking about finding a shaman but I haven't quite decided about that.

Recently, the removal of implants has come to my attention. Physical implants must be removed physically therefore one must travel to where this procedure can be done. But to my understanding, the truly damaging implants are the non physical ones since they are carried from one lifetime to the next. There are those who claim they are able to remove these implants while you remain in your home and the procedure is done while you sleep.

I've consulted someone I trust who knows a great deal about my history and all the unsavory things that some of us are subjected to and he feels it might be unwise to seek removal of etheric implants since usually, during these procedures, one is re-implanted with something else which might solve the current issues but create other issues in their place.

I am at a loss as to what to do!!!

If any readers of this post have any information on implant removal and potential success and/or damage ocurring from having the procedure done, I hope you will share it here.

Thank you.

With love,

Daughter of Time
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 29th July 2014 at 18:51. Reason: typo

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (31st July 2014), Heather2017 (6th August 2014), Hervé (29th July 2014), Houman (29th July 2014), Omni (2nd August 2014), raregem (30th July 2014), william r sanford72 (30th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #3072
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Daughter of Time, as I know you'd need to find the reason why you got implanted in the first place, then enfold space time and create a new time line, so it can never happen again in your future cycles of time, and get rid of what it got access to you at the moment of the original agreement (of entrapment) and get rid of the implants.

In other words, removing an implant and not dealing with how it got access to you in the first place would not solve the problem if the one who put it there in the first place still have an access to you. You need to go back to the cause of the effect, that is to the moment of invasion of the force that handles the implants and change that dimension.

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    And so the search continues. How to get out of this hellish sea of manipulations, programmings, implants, etc., etc., etc.,

I'm still thinking about finding a shaman but I haven't quite decided about that.

Recently, the removal of implants has come to my attention. Physical implants must be removed physically therefore one must travel to where this procedure can be done. But to my understanding, the truly damaging implants are the non physical ones since they are carried from one lifetime to the next. There are those who claim they are able to remove these implants while you remain in your home and the procedure is done while you sleep.

I've consulted someone I trust who knows a great deal about my history and all the unsavory things that some of us are subjected to and he feels it might be unwise to seek removal of etheric implants since usually, during these procedures, one is re-implanted with something else which might solve the current issues but create other issues in their place.

If any readers of this post have any information on implant removal and potential success and/or damage ocurring from having the procedure done, I hope you will share it here.

Thank you.

With love,

Daughter of Time

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Chester (1st August 2014), Daughter of Time (29th July 2014), raregem (30th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #3073
    Thanks

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/t...hopathic-mind/

The David Icke Videocast: Gaza and the Psychopathic Mind

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5634920.html
    UN Official Chris Gunness Breaks Down On Air After School Bombing
    Last edited by Houman; 2nd August 2014 at 05:44.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (2nd August 2014), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2014), Limor Wolf (6th August 2014), mab777 (6th August 2014), Pris (2nd August 2014), william r sanford72 (4th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #3074
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

- the Mind (more similar to the conscious mind)

- the Spirit (” ” to the subconscious mind)

- the Soul (” ” more similar to the unconscious mind)

What is to be ment with "Spirit...,more similar to subconscious mind"?, and the diferentiation of "spirit" and "soul"..?, or the atributes of intelectual properties to matters of spirit?
    huh...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barrosini For This Post:

Chester (10th August 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2014)

29. Link to Post #3075
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by barrosini (here)

What is to be ment with "Spirit...,more similar to subconscious mind"?, and the diferentiation of "spirit" and "soul"..?, or the atributes of intelectual properties to matters of spirit?
    huh...
    For what it is worth - I have asked this question a zillion times. I have read a zillion books. No one can know. No one in 3D. We can come up with what "we think these things are." We can rely on outside sources to "tell us what they are.." But there is no publicly known method for proving any of these things exist in the forms their various definitions provide.

So here is what I did. I decided what each of these terms means for me. I also have a rule - I can change my mind.

So here is how I define these terms today.

We are (metaphorically) "children" of a Source beyond imagination... each of us, a "spark" of/from this Source.

Each "spark" is an individuated, energetic impetus that has free will to continue. I call this energy, Spirit. Thus I see our individuated being as "a Spirit."

As a Spirit moves through experiences, this Spirit accumulates knowledge, lessons, etc. from these experiences. The accumulation of knowledge and experiences forms "the Soul." The purpose of the Soul is to allow a Spirit to move from experience to experience while retaining the essential knowledge and lessons from previous experiences. The Soul is the container of these essential experiences. The Soul ensures that as a Spirit releases a "bodily container" (such as a body in physicality), that Spirit is able to retain the essential experiential data. When a Spirit incarnates into the next experience (and this does not have to be as a being in physicality... it can be in any conceivable paradigm where form springs forth), that Spirit is able to pull through in its formative time span (for a human this is about 6 or 7 years of life) all of these essentials such that the Spirit being can continue its potentially eternal journey from the same "experiential place" it left off from at its last transition point.

A transition point is a point where a Spirit being moves from one realm within form to another. It could be the point of "bodily death" in a prior physical realm incarnation. It could also be the point that Spirit being is at in its eternal journey just prior to incarnating into a new "bodily" experience. Experiences can be gained and logged into the Soul both during incarnations of some sort as well as well in the less dense realms we may refer to (from the POV of physicality) as "spiritual realms."

The mind is simply where all the thoughts reside. I find the mind to be passive in the now moment. When the mind is active it is either reviewing the past or projecting something about the future. I use my mind as a tool. In the past, I lived all and only in my mind. Fortunately, this is no longer so much the case.

Emotions arise and appear linked to the being's Soul and/or bodily container and/or our individual mind generated beliefs. They assist the mind in assimilating an experience and bringing the essence of an experience into the data banks of the Soul.

It seems the most reliable mode of operation is a balanced blend of emotion and mind. It is also my opinion that the less trauma a Spirit being has experienced, the more the emotions of love are experienced. The more trauma a Spirit being experiences, the greater the odds are that fear dominates the emotions and mind of the Spirit being.

Of course, we all have the capacity to grow through any experience and thus what was once traumatic can transform into an incredible character building experience.

The Body - This is the container and individuated Spirit being utilizes for a single experience within a specific realm. The Body comes forth from all but nothing and one day dissolves into nothing. It is temporary.

So - wrapping my lengthy post up with a review.

I am Source.

I am a spark from Source which desires experience. I am a Spirit being.

My experiences grow my Soul.

Sometimes my experiences take me into realms of form whereby I take on another "container" - a Body.

This complex experiences Emotions and thoughts (the Mind).

This is my opinion as to who/what we are.

As for conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious... I see all those as the Mind/Emotion complex.

I see us all like icebergs in the ocean. There is a small part that rises above the water (this is the conscious part - the part we live and interact with in our waking state and partially in the dream state - of our overall consciousness). Most folks only recognize thoughts from this part of the mind. But the biggest part of the iceberg (perhaps 90% or so) resides below the surface of the water. This is still a part the individuated Spirit being's own mind but most of us are so disconnected from this part of our consciousness that we call it the sub conscious. What we call the unconscious is the deepest part of the sub conscious.

Now notice that this is an iceberg and that the iceberg is floating in the ocean. The ocean is made up of water. So is the iceberg. And the iceberg is constantly shedding some of itself and/or adding to itself and it is all water. So the metaphor implies the sub conscious mind mixes with a common pool of thoughts and emotions which we all share in the vast ocean of consciousness. This is why some folks experience a large amount of psi experiences and yet many do not because they live almost fully in the part of the mind that the "above the water iceberg" represents. My theory as to why many of us do not is because most folks are convinced that all that really matters is what goes on in their waking state, conscious mind and most also are pretty much close minded that we are all connected (much less one all-connected ocean of experience.)

I did not intend to write an epic post but it just poured out.

And a final note - this is all and only my own personal description and usage of all of the above noted terms. And the final, final point... it may all change tomorrow.
    Last edited by Chester; 10th August 2014 at 05:27.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barrosini (6th August 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd August 2014), Houman (6th August 2014), karelia (9th August 2014), Limor Wolf (6th August 2014), mab777 (6th August 2014), Pris (2nd August 2014), shadowstalker (9th August 2014), Shezbeth (3rd August 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), Stephanie (12th August 2014), william r sanford72 (4th August 2014), Zampano (3rd August 2014)

31. Link to Post #3076
    Thanks

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=395_1406240704

Ex IDF Fighters, they now refuse to remain silent and speak to Paris Match

Micha, Dana, Noam, and Mikhael fought for the IDF. This is the first time that Israeli officials openly express their protest about abuses inflicted in the Gaza Strip between 2000 and 2009.

Grenades to scare
    "We tumbling in a Palestinian village 3am and starts throwing stun grenades in the streets. For nothing to fear. We saw people wake up terrified ... We are told that it scares away potential terrorists. Anything ... By rotation, we did that every night. Routine. We were told "Good operation." We did not understand why. "

Wanting a Hospital
    "One night we ordered to break into a Hebron clinic belonging to Hamas. Are confiscated equipment: computers, phones, printers, other things there for thousands of shekels. The reason? Touching Hamas portfolio just before the elections to the Palestinian Parliament, he will lose. The Israeli government officially announced that he would not try to influence the election ... "
    « On a tué un type par pure ignorance »
    "We did not know that during Ramadan, the faithful out in the street at 4 in the morning with drum to wake people up, they eat before sunrise. It identifies a type in an alley holding something, it cries out "stop". Here, if the "suspect" does not stop immediately, the procedure requires summations. "Stop or I'll shoot", then air is drawn, then the legs, etc.. In reality, this rule is never applied. He was killed, period. And pure ignorance of local rites. "

Farmers in tears
    "Our excavators stand a separation barrier in the middle of a field of Palestinian fig. The farmer comes into tears! "I planted this orchard for ten years, I waited ten years it bears fruit, I took advantage for a year, and there they uproot me" It n 'there is no solution replanting. There is compensation only from 41% of confiscated land. If it is 40%, you have nothing. The worst is that maybe tomorrow they will decide to stop the construction of the barrier. "

Making his stripes, become soldier
    "We installed checkpoints surprises. Anywhere, it is never clear. And suddenly it stops everyone, their license is checked. There, there, women, children, old people, for hours, sometimes in full sun. We adopt innocent people who want to work, find food, not terrorists ... I have done for five months, eight hours a day, it broke me. So I decided to make my stripes commander. "

"Our mission: to annoy, harass"
    "We are in Hebron. Because terrorists are local residents and our mission is to hinder terrorist activity, operating this route is through the town, into abandoned houses, or random inhabited houses - there is no intelligence that we pilot - the search, the sack ... and find nothing.Weapons or terrorists. The people eventually get used. They are angry, depressed, but used because it lasts for years. Suffering among the civilian population, it make life, and know that it is useless. This creates such a feeling of worthlessness. "

"Collective punishment"
    "My most immoral acts? Blowing up houses terror suspects, arrest hundreds of people en masse, blindfolded, bound hand and foot, take them by truck; penetrate into houses, brutally lift families; sometimes we returned to the house to explode; you never knew why such house, or what suspects arrested. Sometimes we order was given to destroy the bulldozer or explosives into the village as a collective punishment for harboring terrorists. "

"Protecting aggressive settlers"
    "We landed in the Nablus district to ensure the safety of the settlers. We discover that they have decided to attack Hawara, the neighboring village, Palestinian. They are armed, throw stones, supported in this by a group of French Jewish Orthodox filming, taking pictures. Result: we find ourselves caught between Arabs surprised, terrified, and our obligation to protect the settlers.An officer tries to push the settlers in their land, he received blows, there is fire, it drops. We do not know what to do: retain, protect Palestinians, protect us, an absurd and crazy scene. We ended up returning to the attackers home. Ten Arabs were wounded. "

Murdering an unarmed man
    "We are stationed in a house that has emptied its occupants are suspected terrorists, is monitored, it is 2:00 in the morning. One of our snipers identifies a guy on a roof walking. I watch it with binoculars, it was in the 25-26 years is not armed. Is informed by radio that we close the commander: "This is a watchman. Get it. "Shooter obeyed. I call it murder. We had the means to stop it. And it is not a unique case, there are dozens. "

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (9th August 2014), Daughter of Time (6th August 2014), Hervé (23rd August 2014), Limor Wolf (6th August 2014), mab777 (9th August 2014), Reinhard (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2014)

33. Link to Post #3077
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

Thank you.

With love,

Daughter of Time
    Hi Daughter of Time and Avalon family. I think for most of us, there's a lot of inner work involved with becoming and remaining free of manipulation, mind control and implants. Others can assist with the process.

While I still have a long way to go, learning how to shield myself (and others with permission), command my space and cancel contracts and agreements has been helpful. Also focus on clearing fear and negative ego, emotional healing and building a strong spiritual house.

Within the Energetic Synthesis community, we use the Hieros Gamos System, which has an alien implant module. (Some sections of the HGS are public and some aren't yet--ongoing process.)

Yes, it's important when removing implants to clear related memories and influences and protect against further intrusion. Recently had a session with someone who helped me remove a really nasty suppressor parasite entity. If you'd told me five years ago that I'd be posting that information in a forum, I wouldn't have believed it.

Has there been some backlash? Yes, we can expect interference whenever we make progress. Such is the life we signed up for on this planet at this time. Still totally worth it and better than the alternative.

Happy to chat further via PM.

Big hugs to you and all the brave souls working to make things better.

Love,
    Heather
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Chester (9th August 2014), Daughter of Time (6th August 2014), Houman (7th August 2014), Limor Wolf (7th August 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2014)

35. Link to Post #3078
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by barrosini (here)

huh...
    For what it is worth - I have asked this question a zillion times. I have read a zillion books. No one can know. No one in 3D. We can come up with what "we think these things are." We can rely on outside sources to "tell us what they are.." But there is no publicly known method for proving any of these things exist in the forms their various definitions provide.

So here is what I did. I decided what each of these terms means for me. I also have a rule - I can change my mind.

So here is how I define these terms today.

We are (metaphorically) "children" of a Source beyond imagination... each of us, a "spark" of/from this Source.

Each "spark" is an individuated, energetic impetus that has free will to continue. I call this energy, Spirit. Thus I see our individuated being as "a Spirit."

As a Spirit moves through experiences, this Spirit accumulates knowledge, lessons, etc. from these experiences. The accumulation of knowledge and experiences forms "the Soul." The purpose of the Soul is to allow a Spirit to move from experience to experience while retaining the essential knowledge and lessons from previous experiences. The Soul is the container of these essential experiences. The Soul ensures that as a Spirit releases a "bodily container" (such as a body in physicality), that Spirit is able to retain the essential experiential data. When a Spirit incarnates into the next experience (and this does not have to be as a being in physicality... it can be in any conceivable paradigm where form springs forth), that Spirit is able to pull through in its formative time span (for a human this is about 6 or 7 years of life) all of these essentials such that the Spirit being can continue its potentially eternal journey from the same "experiential place" it left of from in its last transition point.

A transition point is a point where a Spirit being moves from one realm within form to another. It could be the point of "bodily death" in a prior physical realm incarnation. It could also be the point that Spirit being is at in its eternal journey just prior to incarnating into a new "bodily" experience. Experiences can be gained and logged into the Soul both during incarnations of some sort as well as well in the less dense realms we may refer to (from the POV of physicality) as "spiritual realms.

The mind is simply where all the thoughts reside. I find the mind to be passive in the now moment. When the mind is active it is either reviewing the past or projecting something about the future. I use my mind as a tool. In the past, I lived all and only in my mind. Fortunately, this is no longer so much the case.

Emotions arise and appear linked to the being's Soul and bodily container. They assist the mind in assimilating and experience and bringing the essence of an experience into the data banks of the Soul.

It seems the most reliable mode of operation is a balanced blend of emotion and mind. It is also my opinion that the less trauma a Spirit being has experienced, the more the emotions of love are experienced. The more trauma a Spirit being experiences, the greater the odds are that fear dominates the emotions and mind of the Spirit being.

Of course, we all have the capacity to grow through any experience and thus what was once traumatic can transform into an incredible character building experience.

The Body - This is the container and individuated Spirit being utilizes for a single experience within a specific realm. The Body comes forth from all but nothing and one day dissolves into nothing. It is temporary.

So - wrapping my lengthy post up with a review.

I am Source.

I am a spark from Source which desires experience. I am a Spirit being.

My experiences grow my Soul.

Sometimes my experiences take me into realms of form whereby I take on another "container" - a Body.

This complex experiences Emotions and thoughts (the Mind).

This is my opinion as to who/what we are.

As for conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious... I see all those as the Mind/Emotion complex.

I see us all like icebergs in the ocean. There is a small part that rises above the water (this is the conscious part - the part we live and interact with in our waking state and partially in the dream state - of our overall consciousness). Most folks only recognize thoughts from this part of the mind. But the biggest part of the iceberg (perhaps 90% or so) resides below the surface of the water. This is still a part the individuated Spirit being's own mind but most of us are so disconnected from this part of our consciousness that we call it the sub conscious. What we call the unconscious is the deepest part of the sub conscious.

Now notice that this is an iceberg and that the iceberg is floating in the ocean. The ocean is made up of water. So is the iceberg. And the iceberg is constantly shedding some of itself and/or adding to itself and it is all water. So the metaphor implies the sub conscious mind mixes with a common pool of thoughts and emotions which we all share in the vast ocean of consciousness. This is why some folks experience a large amount of psi experiences and yet many do not because they live almost fully in the part of the mind that the "above the water iceberg" represents. My theory as to why many of us do not is because most folks are convinced that all that really matters is what goes on in their waking state, conscious mind and most also are pretty much close minded that we are all connected (much less one all-connected ocean of experience.)

I did not intend to write an epic post but it just poured out.

And a final note - this is all and only my own personal description and usage of all of the above noted terms. And the final, final point... it may all change tomorrow.
    your right epic, truly epic on so many levels
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Chester (9th August 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2014)

37. Link to Post #3079
    Thanks

Stew Webb and Preston James 17Sep2013 on the top layers

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (17th August 2014), Daughter of Time (14th August 2014), Limor Wolf (17th August 2014), mab777 (14th August 2014), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2014)

39. Link to Post #3080
    Thanks

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (22nd August 2014), DNA (20th August 2014), Marin (20th August 2014), william r sanford72 (6th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 235 FirstFirst 1 54 104 144 154 164 204 235 LastLast