+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 235 FirstFirst 1 16 66 106 116 126 166 216 235 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 4688

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2301
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    ....what I have read about this mythical character, is strangely related to these current times by the notorious Aleister Crowley but if we consider Horus' mother, Isis... and we look carefully at the myth's primary 4 characters, Osiris, Set and Horus and Isis, we see Isis is the only female.

If you are able to read the book entitled, the Master Game by Hancock and Bauval, you are presented with the possibility that "they" have been conducting a multi-generational effort to build monuments all over the globe in honor of... to me more than anything, Isis.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/mastergame.htm

Just to mention one tiny example, Hancock and Bauval make a good case that Paris is actually perhaps THE city on earth dedicated to Isis and named in Her honor. Now note, I capitalized the word "Her" in my last sentence and I will explain myself.

I see Isis as The most sacred representation of the Goddess (of the Goddess Tradition). And so I have to ask myself, how could such "evil" people be behind such an Honorarium or maybe I should ask, why? How evil can they actually be? Anyone who has done their own investigation has likely connected the dots of Isis to the Holy Mother as well as Mary Magdalen for example (just two of the many representations of the Goddess).

So I have been confused for years. Evil (mostly) men... the patriarchy... the secret societies... evil Satanists like Aleister Crowley... other dimensional entities, the Greys and then Reptilians and then somehow the tie in to the star Sirius... how can these dots possibly connect?

And now how does this get to Ra? and possibly - The Archons?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon

Those who have studied Dragon traditions are aware that the Primal Dragon is the Goddess.

It is considered that our universe is an emanation of the Primal Dragon. If we consider Gnostic cosmology, we are informed of a creation metaphor that involves Sofia and her son, the Demiurge.

Some of us members here consider the Demiurge to be the King of the Archons as well as the being known as Satan.

Those who are in some Dragon societies consider Enki to be Satan. Enki was known to have been the master geneticist that created us, the earth primate / dragon being hybrid - the human being as we know ourselves to be today.

As the various disconnections fall by the wayside we begin to connect dots to a picture we somehow wish to reject because it takes us close to a scary truth... BUT, it is possible that this truth may actually and only be a gateway to an even deeper understanding about who/what we actually are. I sometimes like to believe I have had glimpses of this next level of understanding.
    Chester

Just curious, I see some interesting connections in what you've shared. Could you clarify
    Quote "how these dots connect?"
    You mention:
    Quote "we begin to connect dots to a picture we somehow wish to reject because it takes us close to a scary truth."
    What exactly is that "truth?" I have a hunch where you're going... but not entirely sure if I'm right. Could you clarify?

Thanks.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Chester (5th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2302
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Dear DNA thanks so much for sharing your vision, it helps me to understand a little where you are coming from.One of the reasons i joined Avalon was to share experiences in a hope to gain more understanding of my own. I am afraid however due to the nature of the place i have more questions now than ever!

Dear Justone i also thankyou for sharing your experiences and your amazing dot connecting above!

love lookbeyond
    Dear lookbeyond,

Do not be discouraged because you have more questions than answers. As usual, the more we learn, the more we realize how little we know.

And if you've had highly unusual, paranormal experiences, do not be afraid to share them. Occasionally you may find threads that are not completely supportive of these views, but I think you'll find much support here. Some of my strangest experiences have been posted here because I knew they would not be judged. I have found refuge in this thread.

Best wishes on your journey of self discovery and shedding of the veils.

Love and strength,

Daughter of Time

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Caren (9th December 2012), Chester (5th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012), Hervé (5th December 2012), Jovian (12th January 2015), Limor Wolf (4th December 2012), lookbeyond (4th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #2303
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Marin (here)
    Chester

Just curious, I see some interesting connections in what you've shared. Could you clarify
    You mention:
    Quote "we begin to connect dots to a picture we somehow wish to reject because it takes us close to a scary truth."
    What exactly is that "truth?" I have a hunch where you're going... but not entirely sure if I'm right. Could you clarify?

Thanks.
    Hi, Marin... I had a long day and I want to respond when I am at my sharpest - I will tackle this in the AM my time (Costa Rica time). Cheers, Chester

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th December 2012), Marin (5th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #2304
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Villagers from Here and Now and Horus-Ra thread readers and participants,

On December 2nd I posted post #23350. I made this statement –

Quote Thank You, Marianne. One of the benefits I have discovered with my new diet (in combination with many other personal activities I have recently embarked upon which has produced a significant increase in the activation process of my Kundalini) has been a massive increase in personal synchronicity experiences.
    Notice that I then disappeared.

I was on a two day mind blowing string of synchronicity experiences and barely had time to post... just one after the other after the other.

This post is to recant one of these experiences.

Some may recall if they followed my posts in the Horus-Ra thread from last July that I was attacked by my ex-wife’s father’s current wife where the police came and took her to jail. This occurred on July 9th.

Just two days later on July 11th (though I did not learn about this until July 20th – a Friday morning), my 18 year old son (I have 3 ages 16, 18 and 21) embarked upon a night of terror where he took a gun he supposedly “found in his car” and went (as ring leader) on a crime spree where he attempted to enforce someone’s drug debt then went to a fast food restaurant he used to work at and held them up at gun point and then went to a Walmart where he followed a family home and attempted to rob them at gun point – doing all this while high on illegally obtained prescription drugs, some booze and some weed.

The following links recant all of this and I am only placing them here for the record and in case anyone wants to follow up on the back story. This back story involves the possibility of demonic possession and how the demonic entity may actually have move through myself, to this woman who attacked me then into my son.

If I had not lived through this AND shared the events as they occurred in real time on this forum, I would probably not believe it... meaning i would not expect others to believe it – anyways, here’s the links... after these links I will share the latest quite amazing synchronicity experience about this still unfolding story.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post521383

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post521598

and the next post after the one above
    and then this post
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post522261

then I learned about my son

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post525167

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post525473

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post525976

Wakytweaky’s post of the poem –

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post526107

and there are more posts after this that relate to this story all in Houman’s Horus-Ra thread.

THE LATEST

As ya’ll know I have finally embarked upon the cleanse / diet as recommended by Houman. This began three months after I promised myself to start – such is life... anyways, it began on November 5th. I am now on Day 31.

During this cleanse / diet I began to experience clarity like I haven’t experienced in years. I also began to experience massive, all but impossible synchronicities... some that were just fun because I recognized them and knew the mathematical impossibility but some that were and are related to my personal story... some quite significantly.

I know I write looooooonnnggg posts, but no one has to read them. To me the details are essential but who knows.

Since the woman, Victoria, attacked me and was taken to jail, I have not spoken with her nor corresponded with her in any way. Once I thought I got a message from my ex-wife’s father, Rick (Victoria’s husband), on my Facebook (I rarely ever look at it but happened to) and I sent him a message back that i hope he is well and if he ever feels the need to “escape” consider joining me in Costa Rica. I later realized I mistook a Facebook message of his he sent last May as having been recently sent so my point is I, through error, sent him the first “door opener.”

Now, my son, Reid... who I along with a family friend who is an attorney in Dallas, convinced my son to turn himself in on July 22nd. He has sat in jail ever since.

I have no money right now. I mean I have not even a few hundred bucks to pay an attorney for my son. Yet, my friend... his name is Jerry, when I told him about my son’s problems the very morning my son spilled the beans with me has been helping my son ever since.

There is a remote possibility my son might avoid prison time. Remote. A key element to this is where might my son go and live if he is granted a probation. Ironically, I live in Costa Rica and have to live here for my work. Ironically, his mother, my ex whom I lovingly call Lucifera (her real name is Mandy) has refused to be open to taking him in. I understand the many whys but the primary reason is because her boyfriend (he’s been with her 3 years now so they are like married) smokes pot day and night. They know my son, Reid, cannot be in that environment. Mandy’s Mom won’t take him because she is afraid. My sister who lives in East Texas said she would but my sister is not a good option as she is 52 and taking care of one of her own daughters daughter because her daughter abandoned this child and is in jail herself right now. My sister also likes to smoke pot.

My own Mom just turned 75 and though she mentioned she might be open to helping him, she quickly created justifications she couldn’t and realistically since she lives in Colorado, likely she would not be a candidate nor be able to present herself to the courts.

Strangely, this Victoria... the one who attacked me on July 9th contacted my attorney friend, Jerry and told him some BS that she confused me for a robber, etc. But the reason for her call was because she wanted to help my son.

Being honest, I don’t want to see my son go to the Texas State Penitentiary as he would likely be ruined for life... besides the sexual predators there, he may just succumb to the criminal mind and never be any good for the rest of society nor himself.

Jerry asked me, “What about Rick and Victoria.” The reality is they are the only option. And despite the fact this same woman, Victoria, once flew to Curacao with my ex-wife and went to the court and told all sorts of lies about me in hopes the courts there would award custody of my sons to my ex-wife. Despite that her son had an affair with my ex-wife when we had been married 5 years (and that was in the days things like that actually mattered to me... haha) and despite that she is a Red Headed witch of the Highest Order... this same woman, when I was at my very lowest I have ever been in my life... at the depths of a depression so great because I couldn’t even kill myself, took me into her home last March 10th when all I had was 2 suitcases of worldly possessions, $300 and though I have two small trusts... the IRS was breathing down my throat and was about to put a levy on that income... and I had no job. Sooooooo, this woman technically assisted in a big way in saving my life.

What a dilemma, yes?

So on November 20th I wrote Victoria and Rick this letter –

Quote Dear Rick and Victoria,

I hope you will read my letter.

I have thought a lot about how your hospitality ended between us and all I can do is try and look in my own mirror to see what my role was in creating such a terrible ending.

I see my mistakes and I see I perhaps pushed Victoria to the edge which created her reaction last July 9th.

Its my opinion what happened was just a sad event and I hold no ill will towards Victoria at all.

I am concerned as to what may have happened regarding the Garland Police. If it can help, I would be willing to write a statement that could help her. I could get it notarized and have it sent to where ever it may best go. Just trying to help.

Anyways - the bottom line is I hold no bed feelings and I apologize for my role in creating the sad event.

Love to You Both,
    Chester
    OK, so last Thursday (November 29th), I called the Garland Police to see if I could get the charges dropped. Yes, part of my motivation is in hopes that maybe the mending could occur such that my son’s only viable hope for a relative to take them under their wing could be available BUT... there was an equal motivation just to try and help her out... that strange new way of living I have acquired in which I call “rising above” and “doing the very rightest thing.”

And I want to make this very important point. I feel zero forgiveness. “What!!” you might say? Let me explain... if you read the links above (or recall the details of the story, you will realize I believe I was dealing with one or more powerful demons which wanted “bad” for me. There is more to this in a moment, but at that time, I believed I was being pursued demonically. There was nor is nothing to forgive here. There is only understanding.

I asked by invoking the name of Jesus Christ based on a recommendation from Unified Serenity and based on an excerpt I read in a book written by Radu Cinemar with Peter Moon entitled “Mystery of Egypt – The First Tunnel” that by invoking the name Jesus Christ, one could get rid of demon possession.

I did this on a flight from Dallas to Las Vegas on Friday, July 6th. When I returned at 1 AM Monday morning, July 9th is when Victoria attacked me. The police had come and when they understood the truth of what had happened, they handcuffed Victoria and took her out in the front yard while they waited for an ambulance as she was completely hysterical and had been so for well over an hour.

While she was writhing around on the grass, my son, Reid, drove by in his car and they saw each other (note that they made eye contact). I just learned on Thursday when I spoke with the Garland Police that they sent the case to the Dallas County Grand Jury for prosecution on Wednesday, July 11th. It was this same day’s evening that my son, Reid, suddenly went on his crime spree.

It is my opinion that I had successfully banished one or more demonic entities through the process I took (which came from a true, heartfelt desire to be relieved of this possession) and materialized within the closest available and vulnerable target to myself, Victoria, and that when she was in handcuffs and my son drove by (how uncanny is that! 2 AM in the morning... why did he drive by then? We lived in a back neighborhood...) that the one or more demonic entities left Victoria and entered my son.

OK, so now back to last Thursday and my attempt to assist Victoria with dropping the case. In Texas, there is a “practice” and I am unsure if this is Texas law or simply protocol, but if I am correct, it is a law where in the case that Police are called to a family violence situation, someone goes to jail. That means that someone is also going to be prosecuted. I told the Garland Policeman that I did not want to prosecute Victoria that very morning but that is when they told me that the State of Texas would do so regardless of my wishes as this was the law in Texas.

So you can see that what i was trying to do might not work, but i pursued it anyways. Well – the policeman I reached informed me the case was with the Dallas County DAs office and told me to call there. I did and strangely, they could not find the case on their computer. So I called back Garland and the policeman was kind, researched the situation and when I called back on Friday, he gave me the warrant number. I called back to the Dallas County DAs office and they still could not find it so they sent me to another department and finally they were able to locate the case.

The lady who helped me, Wanda, said she would speak with the prosecutor assigned to the case, Ms Abanaka, and that she would have Ms Abanaka contact me. Well she never called and so i called back and I was told that if I had not heard from her by Monday afternoon to call Wanda back. I still did not hear from Ms Abanaka and so I called Wanda back and she said she spoke with Ms Abanaka and was told to give me her e-mail address and that i should write her all about why I want to have the case dropped.

I did not write her immediately on Monday... not sure why. I planned to write the e-mail on Tuesday morning (yesterday morning). Yet when i started to write yesterday morning, I realized I had forgotten the case number information at my office, so I delayed writing again.

Now just the night before I listened to an interview of Kerry Cassidy and even posted about it last night –

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post593245

Well in this interview, Kerry describes a bit about the early beginnings of her relationship with Bill and how Project Camelot came about.

Kerry specifically recants the beginnings of Project Camelot where she and Bill Ryan went to Tintagel in England “which is the former home... or supposedly of King Arthur... we were both very inspired by the King Arthur story of the Camelot Round Table...”

OK, when I was in Curacao around year 2000, I met an amazing lady named Lyn de Bruijn. Lyn is a completely out there intuitive, clairvoyant, telepath, medium, etc. and well, I was asked to meet her through another wonderful lady named Bartie who is well known on the island as a psychic etc. The reason I was asked this is because people who had known me were calling me “merlin” and all sorts of stuff along those lines because of my own strange exploits and well, my reputation was getting around. I even developed a software program that supported our business named Xcalibur (my spelling) and I started jokingly signing my name sometimes as “merlyn” in personal mails just to play along.

Well, when I walked into the room with Bartie to meet Lyn, she looked at me and said, “Yep, you’re “merlin” alright” sort of matter of factly and we dove into conversations “normal people” would never have imagined. Now understand, I am anything but this legendary “merlin” and in fact, if anyone might actually be “Merlin” reincarnated, I sense that is George Tennant, former director of the CIA under Clinton and Bush, Jr. So anyways do not think I am getting Wilcockian on us here (ala Edgar Cayce) BUT... the adventure has been fun.

Now for the coolest part. In 2005 or so I created a company through my contacts in Curacao that I was going to transfer a small income baring oil/gas property to for the purposes of setting up a trust for my three sons that was outside of the United States. The income was maybe $1,000 a month so don’t get the wrong idea I am “rich like Mitt.” I asked Lyn what she might suggest for a company name and she said, why not name it Tintagel. I never even heard of Tintagel but we named the company Tintagel International, Ltd which is a British Virgin Islands company. She informed me it was a former home to King Arthur and Merlin... how nice I thought.

OK, so if you made it this far, I have set up the story well for the wonderful synchronicity.

Yesterday morning, having decided I will write my e-mail to the Dallas County prosecutor, Ms. Abanaka when I get to work, I suddenly felt compelled to e-mail an old associate, an amazing gentleman from Thailand that once took me to Bangkok (the Spring of 2000) to meet some locals who were hoping they might take back their sports betting industry from the Chinese who controlled this industry in Thailand and wanted my help (true story). I suddenly decided to e-mail him yesterday and had not done so for years. He also had labeled me as “Merlin.”

I sent the mail at 7:07 AM –

Quote Hi XXXXX, I am unsure if this mail will be able to reach you but I miss you and those amazing days when you met me in Curacao and then you took me to Thailand.

I think of you all the time and wish I was working with you today. I hope your family and you are well.

Love to You, Brother

Chester
    (Merlyn)
    OK, so I got to my office around 10:00 AM and it was at 11:30 I suddenly had the urge (finally) to write to Ms. Abanaka in hopes she will drop the charges against Victoria and so I open my e-mail up and there – staring me in the face, is an e-mail from Victoria – again... no contact since that July 9th morning.
    Here is a print screen of the title –

Click image for larger version

Name:	merlyn 1 2012-12-04.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	19537

and here was her message (typos and all) –

Quote well just wanted to say so sorry for being a witch love3 v.
    And here was the title of the forwarded part which she happened to have attached to the message –

“King Arthur and the Witch”

and this was the end of that long text (almost as long as this monster of monster posts)

Quote The moral is.....
    If you don't let a woman have her own way.
    Things are going to get ugly.
    Uncanny timing – an apology at the same moment I am writing to the prosecutor to please, drop the charge... after almost 5 months – yet these two happen at the same time and with the added all but impossible Arthurian theme with all the other unusual side synchronicities – do the math – this is impossible to be coincidence BUTTTT! and this is key to understand, one can take these things to conclude they are “the reincarnation of so and so” OR, one can understand as our friend Erik (dot Ik dot) does, I am All these folks, I am All that is... as Dr, Malanga states – “We are God.”

And then you can do like I have done – “get over it” and be happy to be just Chester!

Ahhh the lovely paradox of it all.

Anyways, i wrote Ms Abanaka and I got a quick reply –

Quote Mr. Hunter , thank you so much for your email confirming your telphone call of 11/29/2012. During your telephone call to our office ,you inidcated that you were no longer in Dallas County and did not wish to pursue the charges agianst your former mother-in-law.

As a result, our office has returned the case to the Garland Police Department.

Thanks again and good luck in the future.

Gloria Abanaka
    Dallas County
    Assistant Criminal District Attorney
    then her phone number and then this –
    Learn to do well, seek justice, relieve the oppressed and plead for the widow. Isaiah 1:17
    wow

So I called Jerry, the attorney for my son and told him what I did and he got sort of angry that I did not come to him (because he was concerned I might not handle it right) but he told me something I did not know and that was that he had actually called Victoria that morning to ask if she would be willing to help Reid (as she and Rick are probably his only hope).

How uncanny (again)

and then just an hour after receiving the reply from Ms Abanaka I got this from Victoria –

Quote jerry called wants us to take responsibility for reid as he has no one else we told jerry we want to help him but i want to know what you think about it you know mandy (Lucifera) doesn't want him or that's what jerry said the hearing is on the 28th of dec. he may want us to show up he says we need a plan we are willing but i want you to say i just don't know if we are the best plan for him?
    thanks for getting back to me v. " i feel awful about all of our family"
    I know this has been my longest post ever but the reason for the post is to show that miracles do happen all the time every day just as much as “bad stuff” happens. That if you work on yourself, everyone benefits. That if we want to solve the problem of the Archons we must start with ourselves... we must start with the woman or man in the mirror.

Avalon has endured my presence and my loooooonnngggg posts but I used this place to heal and I try and do all I can for anyone else that also wants to heal. I represent no religion and do not take my story to be Christian in any way as that was not the point. I happen to have been raised in a Judeo-Christian environment and thus that is the lens through which I glimpsed into the spiritual. That I “invoked Jesus Christ” should be understood as this – I invoked BELIEF... I bet on something I called Jesus Christ but Jesus Christ represents Love in its purest form.

So what I actually did was I bet on Love and as I have stated before, I have never, ever in my entire life ever experienced Love losing a bet.

Love to All... Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 6th December 2012 at 00:07.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (5th December 2012), Caren (9th December 2012), Daughter of Time (5th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012), Eram (5th December 2012), Flash (5th December 2012), Hervé (6th December 2012), Houman (5th December 2012), Jean-Luc (5th December 2012), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), lookbeyond (9th December 2012), MargueriteBee (16th December 2012), Reinhard (6th December 2012), thunder24 (5th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #2305
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Justone,

In the past 6 months you have exhibited tremendous changes and much growth.

I congratulate you my friend!

Much love to you!

Daughter of Time

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Caren (9th December 2012), Chester (5th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #2306
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Justoneman,

I am happy for the synchronicities that are helping you in your life, believe it. However, I am a bit worried about the full names of people you are writing out on a public forum. There is lots of crazies out there only waiting to harass, follow, name it. Friendly comment: if I were you, I would always protect identities, naming everybody A,B,C, X,Y,Z, or something like this, even if it makes remembering the coding a bit difficult.

Well, I am mixing in things that are not quite my business right now, but, who knows, may be it is another synchronicity.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (8th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #2307
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chester

You mention:

Thanks.
    Hi, Marin... I had a long day and I want to respond when I am at my sharpest - I will tackle this in the AM my time (Costa Rica time). Cheers, Chester
    I will get to this so please, be patient... I had to complete some personal tasks which included the monster post above (I had to write it up)...

I also experienced an unfortunate stumble in my diet. I added some jalapenos to my guacamole yesterday that turned out to have sugar added. It doesn't matter that the amount was small, the result of any breach in my diet is a drop in clarity. I want to have a clear heart / mind when I respond to your query.

Thanks for your patience. Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 5th December 2012 at 20:31.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (5th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012), Marin (5th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #2308
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Justoneman,

I am happy for the synchronicities that are helping you in your life, believe it. However, I am a bit worried about the full names of people you are writing out on a public forum. There is lots of crazies out there only waiting to harass, follow, name it. Friendly comment: if I were you, I would always protect identities, naming everybody A,B,C, X,Y,Z, or something like this, even if it makes remembering the coding a bit difficult.

Well, I am mixing in things that are not quite my business right now, but, who knows, may be it is another synchronicity.
    Regarding full names that I have posted, I have permission from the individuals - they are, like me, are fearless when it comes to the truth. If folks have not given their permission, I use a nick name or first name only (when I have no fear they might take issue) or I use an XXXX like I did my for my friend in Thailand. As far as Ms Abanaka goes, she is a public figure and I have the right to post her name in regards to the matter concerning myself (the "victim").

Note: I have not posted your name (other than a brief mistake which I quickly corrected) because you asked that your name be kept private (in fact I actually forget names when folks want their names withheld). I have also been told things in confidence here from folks involved with this forum in one way or another and I have never, to my knowledge, breached anyone's trust in any way.

If someone later decides to sue me for any reason, I have zero concerns for everything I state is not just 99% true... it is 100% true and in detail.

Lastly, not to impose my beliefs and/or opinions as to how others should behave with regards to privacy, but I have discovered an amazing freedom in having zero concerns as to who knows what about me, my past, what I do every moment of every day, in fact even what I think. To have reached this state and at the same time to have experienced such a tremendous leap in my psychic abilities seems oddly coincidental, yes? Could one have something to do with the other? My experience thus my theory suggests Yes.

Perhaps it may not be evil 3rd party, archontically influenced bad guys locking down our minds after all. Perhaps it has just been ourselves and we realize this as we develop... as we throw off what may be self imposed shackles.

For example, lets pretend you are some hot chick that can read minds... how often will you read the minds of the men that enter into sexual fantasy thoughts about you as many young men do and quite a few older guys do as well? Can you handle those thoughts? Having a sixth sense seems to require a certain degree of maturity. What I discovered most interesting about my rapidly developing talent in that regard is my own personal responsibility of each and every single thought that emerges from within my subconscious. In fact, I found I had to go through a serious personal house cleaning at every level and component of my being (which also required 100% rigorous self honesty as to who/what I am) for me to be able to handle this "new" being I have become.

Many things I changed about me, and some things have remained the same but I accept them for what they are.

Anyways, at least now I am ready to return to the most serious of topics facing mankind which is the subject where fellow humans are participating in the practice of consumption of other living human beings. There's reasons this activity occurs and is performed by some amongst the overall human population and yes, it may very likely involve non human and even non 3D beings, but we can look at resolving this practice amongst us 3D, physical human beings and I am returning my focus now to this issue. So be ready for some interesting posts in this regard (posts I have been writing in my head for a week or so now).

Enjoy, Flash! Love to You... Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 5th December 2012 at 20:32.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #2309
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I could not read minds Justoneman an yet, when I was a chick, I could read the thoughts of sexual fantasy in men's faces and eyes. LOL (as a young girl, it is quite disturbing, as a women, it is quite funny when uninteresting, flattering when interesting). But the example could not be better. Lots of women do handle those thoughts. The problems arise, as you say, when maturity is not there, kids cannot handles sanely those thoughts.

If you have permission for names, Chester, I have no single worries then. It was just a friendly reminder in case you forgot.

I am happy you are enjoying yourself, your new self who has always been there to start with but can now be explored. It is a lesson to us to see how you are progressing and enjoying and thanks for this real openess about it.

Love

Flash

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (5th December 2012), Daughter of Time (5th December 2012), eaglespirit (5th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #2310
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I could not read minds Justoneman an yet, when I was a chick, I could read the thoughts of sexual fantasy in men's faces and eyes. LOL (as a young girl, it is quite disturbing, as a women, it is quite funny when uninteresting, flattering when interesting). But the example could not be better. Lots of women do handle those thoughts. The problems arise, as you say, when maturity is not there, kids cannot handles sanely those thoughts.

If you have permission for names, Chester, I have no single worries then. It was just a friendly reminder in case you forgot.

I am happy you are enjoying yourself, your new self who has always been there to start with but can now be explored. It is a lesson to us to see how you are progressing and enjoying and thanks for this real openess about it.

Love

Flash
    I was truly a messed up person. That's why I am so ecstatic these days. And that's why I believe if I can free my soul, anyone can. I will probably get knocked off my pink cloud soon enough but for now, I feel like I did when I was 19 years old.

But this next phase is about to get tricky because the issues are serious and I am going to hit what I believe is Issue #1 head on... and I have a feeling most folks will not like, much less agree with, the various points of views I am about to explore. At least one thing - I don't fear one single being on this planet. Not a one. Do I respect wild beasts? I am certainly not a complete idiot... I don't go wondering in the woods where I know there are lions, tigers and bears (oh my)... but I fear no human being. When I get a little scared, I simply think of David Icke and Kerry and Bill and my fears go away.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th December 2012), Flash (5th December 2012), MargueriteBee (16th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #2311
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

One of issues which goes together with the manipulation of humanity by archontic forces are implants. It seems that so called abductees are heavily implanted, however, it does not mean that other souled people are not implanted, at all. Of course, it is hard to know what percentage of the human population has been implanted and how it reflects on our awareness and the ability to wake up.

Those who read books and reports from regressive therapy (e.g. such as CEVI, by W. Baldwin) are probably familiar with the concept that the implants can be detected and possibly destroyed through some kind of techniques or procedures.

It seems that Dr Malanga’s SIMBAD technique, which was mentioned on this forum under this topic, beside stopping or preventing alien abductions, could be pretty efficient in regards to detection and removal of implants, as well, if carried out properly!?

Recently, a guy from Serbia whose name is Vladimir, made an effort to express graphically the implants he found in himself and destroyed in the context of SIMBAD exercise, which was carried out under hypnosis.

This is a translation of his story which was originally published - here:

IMPLANTS

In the late summer, 2012., I went through a regressive hypnosis experience, with an aim to liberate myself from alien abductions. The procedure of my regressive hypnosis session was based on Dr Corrado Malanga's SIMBAD exercise.

By the help of this technique and under a guidance of a hypnotherapist, I have managed to get rid of a considerable amount of implants which were placed on my body and on my Spirit, Mind and Soul components. I also managed to remove various attachments and entities who have installed those implants and finally, to get rid from AAM and PAM.

I had been abducted from third month of my life as I still was a fetus in uterus, till the moment my Soul component realised what was happening.

As, during the session, I was able to gain a pretty nice view and feeling of these implants, I have memorised them visually and eventually, I made an effort to express them graphically. The purpose of these images and explanations is to show people how the implants look like and what was their purpose. All of the implants which I encountered during the sessions, I have experienced as "energetic", as if they contained in themselves some sort of light or electricity.

I went through 4 sessions altogether during which all implants were removed. After that, I was able to exercise SIMBAD by myself, without a guide. Before, I was not able to carry out SIMBAD by myself, as I was blocked by the implants.

Implants detected at the first session:

These implants were installed in myself by two reptilian entities in my 3rd year of life.

1. The implant consists of three energetic discs which are connected by energetic fibers, which bind them together and it goes along the spine to the atlas, where it branches off into smaller filaments. The rings are placed into lumbar part of the spine. The purpose of the implant is to block impulses from lower portion of the spine, the sacrum, which is an area connected with sexuality. It was used for giving pleasures to reptilians by diverting my sexual energy to their direction, instead of it being used by my body. I also perceived it as being placed on my Mind component.

2. Implants on temporal bones. At he beginning, I perceived at as two red dots, however, later when I was removing it, they looked as two scrolls... Their purpose was to control the frontal lobes of the brain. I saw it on my Soul component, as well. On the soul, this implant develops into the implant No 4.

3. Cones in the head. They are used for transfer of impulses from outside to inside, and from inside towards outside. Something like a device for monitoring and control. I saw it also on my Spirit component.

4. This implant represents an “energetic filed” which has developed In front of my Soul and it is connected with Implant No 2. I felt that it was used to block the Soul component.

5. Green cone which is levitating under the plexus area and it was connected to the spine by some sort of tinny filaments. When I was removing it, it tuned out into a small 'medusa'; it looked as a real sea jelly fish. I do not know what it was used for. The cone was implanted on the Spirit component, as well, however, it did not turn into medusa when I was taking it out from there.

Implants detected at 2nd session

Implants placed by Horus-Ra, when I was 7 y.o.:

• A sphere in the shape of a golf ball in middle of the head. Tinny filaments are branching off the ball through bone marrow, throughout the body. The implant is used for control purposes. It hinders the will.

• Another implant from Horus-Ra branches out from the same golf ball and affects the whole nervous system. I forgot to ask about its purpose, however, I have a feeling that it manipulates nervous system and secretion of hormones. The ball is in the middle of the head, where pineal gland is.

Implants placed by mantides and greys on behalf of reptilians and their master "eye in the pyramid". It happened when I was 7 y.o.

• Implant placed on anal area and the sexual organ. Used for sucking out the energy and also for preventing the energy flow along the spine column. It diverts the life force to the other side, through the ring. The long filament which comes out of the ring goes up along the spine.

Implant on the heart. Belongs to Horus-Ra. Not clear when it was placed.

• This implant was placed in the breast, where the heart is. It is used for the prevention of interaction with the Soul component. It blocks the flow of impulses to the heart area and it emits out one's negative energy at the same time. It prevents interaction with any positive energy.

Implants on the body and the Soul. Installed by reptilians and their master "the eye in the (glass) pyramid”, when I was 3 months old fetus.

1. Implant on the Soul. Used for "plugging in" of my "hybrid offspring" to my Soul (energy). The hybrid children were made from my sperm, which they were taking during abductions from my 16th year, and from ova of women who are unknown to me. They experimented with the sperm and female egg cells. So, my feeling was that the ring was used for sucking out energy from the Soul component.

2. This implant was placed in such a way to grow together with myself, while I grow in my life. It was installed on the location which corresponds to some of the chakras and it ends in my sexual organ. It was used to block and control this places and for syphoning out the sexual energy.

Implant from "The Boss" placed in the 6th month of the pregnancy, while I was still a fetus.

• The breast plate which is hooked back to the spinal column. Used of control, or better to say, as a 'pressure' for lowering down awareness. The implant behaves like a collector of energy from all body's energy meridians. "The Boss" was first waiting for the others to place their implants, and then he placed his. While being under hypnosis, I was saying that all people were having this implant. I have got an insight and a feeling that it was really so.

Dark matter

• I perceived that some sort of a dark matter was covering whole my skeleton and the cranium, except of the facial bones. It had some spherical shape with three points in the region of atlas. It was covering the body like a crude oil. I was under an impression that it was coming from another galaxy. Did not ask when it was installed and for what purpose.

Implants from Horus-Ra, (The Lord of the Rings?!?sic); unknown when it was placed.

Rings on the legs and arms. “Bracelet” on the Mind. The rings where also present on the Spirit and the Mind, though, in somewhat different form. Used for control purposes. The bracelet seems to be designed for Mind control or for the purpose to block the formation of a bridge between the Soul and the Spirit.

to be continued...

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Chester (6th December 2012), Daughter of Time (6th December 2012), donk (29th December 2012), Eram (6th December 2012), Gemini (7th December 2012), Hervé (6th December 2012), Houman (5th December 2012), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), lookbeyond (5th December 2012), mab777 (9th December 2012), mahalall (5th December 2012), Marin (7th December 2012), TheVoyager (9th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #2312
    Thanks

continued:

Implants detected at the 3rd session

Implants from greys, another type of mantides and a type of a high ranking reptilian. He seemed to be more powerful in the hierarchy than normal 'reps' (I felt it like “asura”, very arrogant and mean entity). This implant was placed into me 3-4 weeks prior to the session.

Placed into the hips, the scrotum and the spinal column. Purpose: fear amplifier. It was meant to block recognition of the components, as well. However, it somehow was not functioning well on me.

Implant from Horus-Ra, PM, the Boss, the "eye in the glass-pyramid" and the installation was carried out by the "reptilian-asura". Installed in 38th year of life.

These implants were very precisely designed and they were very hard to remove. They were located on my hands as "gloves" (1), on my feet as “shoes” (2) and, on my head there was also something like a “helmet with a mask” (3). “The helmet” contained inside tentacles which were branching out and spreading throughout the brain. The "helmet", "gloves" and "shoes" were connected by an energetic filament through the whole body. My spirit had on himself a sort of a helmet, too, which did not work. The helmet was not present on the Mind component, however, it had on himself something like a "yellow glasses". The Soul had "gloves" and "shoes". All these implants were eroding my will for living, causing depression and self-pity, destroying self-confidence, inducing laziness and apathy. The mask seemed to act as a trigger for lying.

Implant from Medusa and a gang of 47 greys.

1. This is implant was placed by entity Medusa and we discovered it in the 1st session. I experienced it as if it was made of aluminum foil. It was hooked to joints of clavicles on one side and and the lower part of my stomach, on the other side.

2. It was placed in my 12th incarnation from entering PM, from below, and I entered him through some sort of meditation. This event happened before 39 incarnations. My first body was not PM. I started as a plane rock or a mineral and the number of my incarnations prior to entering into PM was pretty high. The implant was installed in several phases, from the 12th incarnation after entering PM to my 17th incarnation, when it became integrated and hooked to myself all the way till the moment we removed it through regressive hypnosis. At the moment we destroyed it, it ceased to exist in the now, past and the future. I was 5/6 year old when the implant, which I named "medusa," was installed into my body. The entity Medusa attended the event with a gang of 47 greys. The implant was installed through space/time and it is functioning through all incarnations after its integration. The implant is also developing through space/time and when finally developed, it remains in all further incarnations. All three components, Spirit, Mind and Soul had a filament which was installed on them, which was not working. These filaments belonged to the entity Medusa.

This entity, Medusa, placed also an implant in my knees which was designated to act as a sort of a magnet for negative energy. I did not draw that one as I forgot how it looks like.

3. Implant medusa from 4th session. I felt that this part was supposed to protect the implant No 2. I do not know who placed that one. I had a feeling that this implant acts as an outer layer, holder or a protective cover for medusa. It was located on my torso and its tentacles were ending in my back.

The Medusa, was often pretending to be an old woman or a female lover and it was hard for me to see her real appearance. Eventually, I managed to see it in the 3rd session, after we removed some of the implants which were preventing me to see clearly. The Medusa looks like as she was represented in the Greek mythology: she had four fingers, sharp-pointed teeth, a grayish snake like body, and on the head, she had strange hairs. She looks closely like that:

Unfortunately, I was not able to find on internet any better image.

The implant placed by 6 greys, mantides, a female reptilian entity and human looking aliens with fair hairs, in white and blue uniforms who had insignia on left part of their breasts in the form of a red, five pointed star. This implant was not visual in the beginning, it was represented only by sound, so I was not able to locate it, at first. When I managed that, it became visual. It was installed in the 2nd year of my life.

This implant was placed above my head to block access to my Higher self. It looks like the children's toy, a spin.

Implants from the 4th session:

Implants from fair haired "humans" in blue and white uniforms with insignia in the form of red, five pointed star. Placed in the 2nd year of my life.

1. Remaining implant, the "spin," above the Spirit, Soul and Mind, from the 3rd session.

2. Implant placed by fair-haired "humans". It was located on the top of my head. During this session we were pretty disturbed by those forces, so we forgot to query the purpose of this implant. Due to the distraction activities from outside, I could not get the feeling of its purpose, as well. The filaments of the implant branched out throughout my body.

Until the end of the 4th session, we were busy with clean up of the implant remnants in my body, my Spirit, my Soul and my Mind; and locating remaining clones of mine and hybrid-children. These remnants, pieces or fragments, I did not draw, as they were just broken pieces, like a remaining tentacles, or a fragment of a broken ring, threads, fibres etc...

End of the article

Vladimir is now 40 years old. Below is an image of Horus-Ra he draw 20 years ago:

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Caren (9th December 2012), Chester (6th December 2012), Daughter of Time (6th December 2012), donk (29th December 2012), Eram (6th December 2012), Gemini (7th December 2012), Hervé (6th December 2012), Houman (5th December 2012), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), lookbeyond (5th December 2012), mab777 (9th December 2012), mahalall (5th December 2012), Marin (7th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #2313
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Sms-(insightful post- please don't allow this to disturb/distract your energy)

Kerry Cassidy in a recent interview with Micheal Hill-drew the similarity of Horus as being the bird like presentation of the Annunaki.
    This image has brought thoughts of Garuda the mythical bird creature in the Mahabarata, The Garudas have kings and cities, and at least some of them have the magical power of changing into human form when they wish to have dealings with people. On some occasions Garuda kings have had romances with human women in this form.The Garuda are enemies to the nāga, a race of intelligent serpent- or dragon-like beings, whom they hunt (1)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-112812.mp3
    Last edited by mahalall; 6th December 2012 at 00:06.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Chester (6th December 2012), Eram (10th December 2012), lookbeyond (12th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #2314
    Language
    English
    Thanks

....what I have read about this mythical character, is strangely related to these current times by the notorious Aleister Crowley but if we consider Horus' mother, Isis... and we look carefully at the myth's primary 4 characters, Osiris, Set and Horus and Isis, we see Isis is the only female.

If you are able to read the book entitled, the Master Game by Hancock and Bauval, you are presented with the possibility that "they" have been conducting a multi-generational effort to build monuments all over the globe in honor of... to me more than anything, Isis.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/mastergame.htm

Just to mention one tiny example, Hancock and Bauval make a good case that Paris is actually perhaps THE city on earth dedicated to Isis and named in Her honor. Now note, I capitalized the word "Her" in my last sentence and I will explain myself.

I see Isis as The most sacred representation of the Goddess (of the Goddess Tradition). And so I have to ask myself, how could such "evil" people be behind such an Honorarium or maybe I should ask, why? How evil can they actually be? Anyone who has done their own investigation has likely connected the dots of Isis to the Holy Mother as well as Mary Magdalen for example (just two of the many representations of the Goddess).

So I have been confused for years. Evil (mostly) men... the patriarchy... the secret societies... evil Satanists like Aleister Crowley... other dimensional entities, the Greys and then Reptilians and then somehow the tie in to the star Sirius... how can these dots possibly connect?

And now how does this get to Ra? and possibly - The Archons?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon

Those who have studied Dragon traditions are aware that the Primal Dragon is the Goddess.

It is considered that our universe is an emanation of the Primal Dragon. If we consider Gnostic cosmology, we are informed of a creation metaphor that involves Sofia and her son, the Demiurge.

Some of us members here consider the Demiurge to be the King of the Archons as well as the being known as Satan.

Those who are in some Dragon societies consider Enki to be Satan. Enki was known to have been the master geneticist that created us, the earth primate / dragon being hybrid - the human being as we know ourselves to be today.

As the various disconnections fall by the wayside we begin to connect dots to a picture we somehow wish to reject because it takes us close to a scary truth... BUT, it is possible that this truth may actually and only be a gateway to an even deeper understanding about who/what we actually are. I sometimes like to believe I have had glimpses of this next level of understanding.
    Chester

You mention:

Thanks.
    Hi Marin, I surely wanted to reply responsibly by now and delayed due to a drop in my clarity I thought was due to some sugar sneaking into my diet... well, it is actually a flu that came on fully last evening and I am in the midst of it now... quite nasty one too.

The connection is lost when I am in this physical state and so the delay in my response needs to be extended. I will say this, everything that is happening now (more than ever) seems to be accelerating and each and every detail appears magnified.

I attribute this to what I perceive to be a unification process of my conscious mind with the vast depths of my subconscious - and by no means do I mean fully... I am simply stating there appears to be a bridge I never had before and that I find the bridge distance shortening and the bridge width widening.

Words are inadequate and so I am using metaphor. I get this strange sense that it made sense I did not have such access to my subconscious before because I am noticing a correlation between the rise in my psi senses with the ever increasing unification process I am having with what I guess I better start calling my former subconscious... where the percentage of my own conscious realm (the realm my mind loves to play with) to my (and perhaps our) overall consciousness (which includes the vast sub conscious) is moving downward.

That I did not have this ability before seems to correlate to the reality I may not have had the maturity to use the ability properly... almost as if some external component is granting me this ability based on some strange set of tests I may have finally passed.

This idea fits into the "Soul Evolution" theory and thus, knowing I may have implants and/or hijackers and/or that I may still be in the midst of a full blown possession allows me the ability to not attach to any of those types of ideas (in fact any type of idea). I firmly believe possession is a 100% two way street and that it takes both the possessor and the possessed to be in agreement of the relationship at some level of each Spirit (or artificial) being's being. This is just my opinion and my opinion today and I may change my mind about this at any moment (as we all know I do all the time).

It has been considered a 5% conscious to 95% sub conscious ratio. This bridge seems to provide easier access to the 95% which allows me to pull through parts of this 95%, deal with it, reconcile myself with it and what we have left is a larger conscious %.

Modwiz is shaking his head at justonechapter... hahaha, I just can't help myself. I am having too much fun until my mind drifts to the reason for this thread which brings me right back down to earth (and perhaps below the surface as well).

I have a post coming about all this very, very soon. Let me get over this flu so the post comes through the clearest of filters (if much of any filter).
    Last edited by Chester; 6th December 2012 at 15:24.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th December 2012), Marin (7th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #2315
    Thanks

People familiar with Dr Malanga cosmology, may have noted few inconsistencies in the above account on implants.

The entities like the “Boss” and “Medusa” and the “oil like substance”, have not been mentioned by Dr Malanga and „entering into the PM from below“, requires some further explanation. After I noted it, I asked Vladimir and the lady hypnotherapist from Croatia, who worked with him, to provide a bit more details about that.

The “Boss” seems to be an elusive entity turning up in various shapes. It goes from one shape into another, which deems most appropriate to scare away the host or elicit some empathy or compassion. Monster/dragon shape seems to be most common, however, it can turn into Jesus, Buddha a close member of your family, as well, particularly when cornered by the Soul (in the context of SIMBAD studio.) In Vladimir’s case, his Soul did not have much trouble to catch the PM and destroy him, however, dealing with the Boss required much more effort. At the end, the Boss turned into the figure of Vladimir’s mother, however, in this case it did not work as his Soul component destroyed it. The lady hypnotherapist said that several of her clients have encountered this entity in the context of SIMBAD exercise. She thinks that this entity controls and implants not only humans, but the members of some other species, like reptilians.

In fact, in the 2nd part of his Genesis I (still not translated into English), he said (as translated from Serbian translation):

Quote The first creation was left to Adam Kadmon [PM] and his eventual equivalent who originates from the 2nd Creator. We do not know who this being is and in our interpretation, on our 3D Tree of life, we identified it as a question mark.

Coscienza – consciousness
    Secondo creatore – 2nd creator
    Primo creatore – 1st creator
    Anima secondo creatore – Soul of the 2nd creator
    Uomo con anima – Man with a soul
    Alieno incorporeo – Bodiless alien
    Alieno corporeo – Alien with body
    Uomo senza anima – Man without soul
    Golem (at the bottom)

So, could “the Boss” fit there?!

"Medusa". Seems to be a sentient entity (although, it seems that no one archon works completely independently on human beings. There seems to be a hierarchy there and a common agenda?!) A parasite which seem to use implants on its hosts.

„Dark, crude oil like substance“. This was the first time I have heard of that one. However, later it has been brought to my attention that this substance was known and discussed elsewhere as a “black goo” or - ”sentient fluid”

„Entering into PM from below“. Dr Malanga stated that we were put in the half way of the creation, however, in Vladimir’s case (and several others I have heard of), he perceived that his evolution started from the first density (minerals) and then proceeded through the second (plants/animals) before he reached this, the third one, where he was hijacked by the PM. (Maybe, one of the most honest UFO investigators, Barbara Bartholic, was right when she said that „too much meditation could be an invitation for alien invasion,“ in – this book)

All these would correspond to the theory about the densities as levels of existence which are closely tied to one’s level of awareness. According to this theory, we start as units of consciousness from the first grade (density) of the „school“ and progress towards the second, the third etc. (In Eastern Gnosis there is a similar concept in terms of – „octaves“.) At some point, while working through the third grade a human being is supposed to acquire an individual Soul. Continuing with the same theory, after each „check out“ from the 3rd grade, a human being goes into the 5th density to contemplate his previous life experience and „recuperate“, before incarnating back. However, there seems to be a problem with that one, too?! The theory does not seem to hold the water entirely!? There seem to be riders/hijackers on the road. Soul thieves. E.g. under the SIMBAD context, when some abductees where first cleaned up from implants, AAM and entities and THEN projected back into their past life and the moments after their death in a previous life, many of them perceived a manipulation on the „other side“ which was similar to the manipulation on this side. E.g. some people were passionately hugged by PM who then separated their Soul-Mind-Spirit components and employed them in accordance with his liking; others where met by a Gandalf-like creature (“Growl”?) on the other side, and they were led to some sort of processing facility which looks like a boning room (facility for processing carcases) with hooks (they perceived their Souls being placed on the hooks, some packed into boxes…?!), slicing tables, conveyors...

Some archontic forces may meet their stock disguised as angels, etc... Here, it would be important to stress that most of regressions into past life are done without a prior decontamination of the client from implants, AAMs and other parasites. So, many stories about somebody’s past life experiences obtained in this way (without prior decontamination), in the SIMBAD context (which means - checked out after decontamination), proved to be just fairy tales, curtain memories or - installed memories. Many (all?...how many!?) human beings seem to be recycled, not reincarnated through some sort of a natural process.

This archontic intelligence, is cold, calculating, structural (baroque and morose, as Castaneda would describe it in terms of the „predator’s mind,“ which we all share). As it is devoid of the Soul consciousness, so it must be mechanical. Artificial. (AI). Could be run by a „supercomputer“, as well. And, maybe, it is!? (As John Keel implied in his last book The Eight Tower; or like the concept expressed in the movie Prometheus...). As, such, it could run beings, devices, infrastructure, anything and anybody what is and who is connected to it. It is an entropic intelligence.

On the other side, it seems that the Soul consciousness, as a creative intelligence, has the potential to overcome the entropy.

Last edited by sms; 9th December 2012 at 00:11.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Chester (9th December 2012), Daughter of Time (9th December 2012), donk (29th December 2012), eaglespirit (9th December 2012), Gemini (9th December 2012), Houman (9th December 2012), lookbeyond (12th December 2012), mab777 (9th December 2012), Reinhard (9th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #2316
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

That I did not have this ability before seems to correlate to the reality I may not have had the maturity to use the ability properly... almost as if some external component is granting me this ability based on some strange set of tests I may have finally passed.
    I certainly can relate, Chester...Thank You!

And keep the posts coming as they are coming, they are flowing just fine, imho...I'll take care of Modwiz : )

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Chester (9th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #2317
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A brief story (yes I can be brief... even with a reasonably complex story).

Around Christmas, 2010, I had a friend visit me in Panama. We got to know each other better than ever before and so I shared with him my view regarding synchronicity and how it seemed to be the "impersonal miracle" in that two or more observers could share the experience of a synchronicity but that the synchronicity appeared to come from an outside agency (as opposed to one or more who participated in observing the experience).

One of the components to my theory was that enthusiasm seemed to drive the phenomena and that when two or more sentient beings were involved, the the amplitude of a synchronicity increased.

Let me explain amplitude (perhaps this post won't be so short after all? Sorry, Modwiz) - amplitude can be based one one or more variants. For example, the number of events within a synchronicity string is one form of amplitude. Another is what I call the profundity factor - this requires the observers to be able to agree to the degree of meaning of a synchronicity. Another measure of amplitude is in the mathematical improbability of the event or string of events.

Well, here was a nice one. I already had my friend, Robert, rather buttered up and so I was on a high at the time as well. I left home early that morning and went to the Marriott Hotel and received a parking ticket which had three numbers on it which, when added together equaled 19. Since I am partial to this number for many reasons, I though this interesting and I actually kept the ticket. Upon my return home I entered the elevator alone. I lived on the 33rd floor and so was anticipating the long ride up when it stopped at one of the other parking garage floors. In entered an nice young lady who pushed the button for the floor 19.

When I got to my floor I entered full of energy and proceeded to tell Robert the cool synchronicity and showed him my parking ticket. That night, we decided to meet another friend of mine and his then GF for dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant, the valet gave me a paper number and Yes... it was 19. I showed it to Robert and we both had a laugh. Suddenly my friends showed up and we told them the 19 synchronicity story. They (of course) thought we were a little weird. After the dinner, my friends suggested we head over to the Veneto Casino and when we got there, they handed me a valet ticket - the number was 28919. I showed it to all my friends that it ended in 19 and Robert laughed and the other friend and his GF had that strange look like they had seen a ghost.

Then I looked more closely at the ticket and realized the first three numbers added together also equaled 19. I pointed that out as well and the two friends left shaking their heads... Robert and I went upstairs to gamble and I foolishly went to the craps table instead of heading over to the roulette wheel where they have Red 19 as a selection... haha.

Now, recently I met Robert for lunch and mentioned that story and he remembered it well. After I left him I took a taxi over to a Walmart and when I arrived, the meter read 1,900 colones.

You can't make this stuff up. But what you can do is, by generating enthusiasm, generate the fertile ground from which synchronicity experiences can arise.

So why this story in the Horus-Ra thread?

Ra is a funny word. It is the 18th letter and the first letter of the English alphabet. Some may know I have sight in only my right eye. My wife suggests I see enough with one eye. I see a lot. I see that R (18) and A (1) = 19.

Horus = 81 (do the numbers) 81 is 9 squared. 19 / 9 is my birth day and month. In the Truman Show one sees on the cover day 10,909... take out the zeros and you have 19 9.

Look at the 9th Sefiroth (Yesod) and one sees the following - YES and OD Yes can break down to Y = 25 and 2+5 =7, E = 5 and S = 19. By reversing the order you get 1957 which is my birth year. OD = 15+4 which equals 19 and Yesod (as mentioned above) is the 9th Sephiroth, thus that particular Sephiroth, with just the slightest rearrangement of order equals my birthday including the year.

Now why am I sharing all these things? I am simply showing an example of how, if one pays very close attention to the details that flash before their mind's eye, and one applies somewhat of a code they make between themselves and the all that arises within one's awareness, and that one does this over 35 or so years, one might have quite an elaborate code established... and if one does that, one can learn, as I have, to have a constant running dialogue with one's perceived reality. This is when "you," an individual Spirit being, are able to converse with the universe.

I am not alone in having cultivated this ability. I have found that the health of my physical body vehicle effects how well I am able to experience this communication. This is, in part, why I finally went on that serious cleanse effort recommended by Houman and why I cut out all animal products... I felt the energies I experienced from eating animal products negatively effected the degree to which I consciously experienced this connectivity. I found my theory (for myself... I am not speaking for anyone else nor could I) was true.

Now, what good does it do one to have the conscious experience with this connection? It helped me realize I am a quantum being. That I connect with all, indeed at my core am all and at the same time I am just one example of myself... a tiny and very finite grain of sand. "Just a drop of water in an endless sea" as Kansas sung. But as Krishnamurti pointed out, how would water know it is water? Of course he was referring to the fact a water molecule was connected only to other water molecules, so how could it know there is anything else but what it is and thus then, how would water know it is something called water as opposed to something else?

But I know I am a quantum being and I know this because I have discovered others who I believe are quantum beings but yet do not know it. I spent all my life searching for who/what I am because I was not satisfied with the wife and kids, job and the house with the white picket fence and who was going to win the next election and if the Cowboys would beat the Giants next Sunday and if life as we know it was going to end on December 21, 2012 (or next spring) for most if not all of us.

Instead I spent my life finding out who/what I was (and thus am) and one thing I found out was that I actually create my reality experience.

And this I know for a fact - I actually create 100% every single thing I experience moment to moment. I am the sole dreamer of my dream. And yet, knowing that, I still... for whatever reason... haven't figured out this one thing - something perhaps that may simply be known as an unknown within the scope of Love - I want the dreams of others to be as wonderful (or even more wonderful) than mine.

And this want expands to those who some amongst us consider to be suffering and suffering not of their own conscious decision to suffer.

Some who are somehow caught up in the dark side of what has been highlighted within this thread.

I tried very hard to explore a comprehensive solution last September... no one was particularly interested. Part of my solution involved the most ludicrous (cost prohibitive) efforts anyways and though I don't see limits in this regard, probably most if not all the rest of the sentient being inhabitants of earth would probably see it that way...

OK, but I will not come off my position that any negative energies directed towards the archontic forces feed the monster and only make it stronger. Just like in the movie, the 5th Element - when they saw the dark force in the beginning of the movie and so they attacked it with their weapons... what did it do? It just grew stronger and then targeted the source of the attack - planet Earth.

Its my solid opinion we will only overcome this issue by understanding it.

I believe my post will come forth in the morning - a post that presents some understanding (of course, all and only understanding from my own point of view). I won't expect a single person to agree with any of it, but I once heard someone's intelligent quote that just because you are in a minority of one in believing in a truth, that truth may still be the truth... something like that.

Time for sleep. justone
    Last edited by Chester; 9th December 2012 at 03:52.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #2318
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

experience, acknowledgement, gratitude, awareness...creation

Unconditional Love with Wisdom in Action

You are sharing Your Own Way, Chester...and it brings clarity to many more now.
    that Clarity becomes the catalyst for Worldwide Synchronicities
    ALL the rules change to a Higher Rhythm
    Aho!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Chester (16th December 2012)

37. Link to Post #2319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How do I go about a post which in true Chester style is going to be monster yet cannot be done any other way? Just do it.

Hopefully those who have read enough of my posts are aware that I have had a relationship with one or more entities, may be aware that I am fully convinced one of these entities is of this Horus-Ra variety and that I may have dealt with the one or more entities such that either I have “gotten rid of them” or have somehow attained the upper ground on my little friend (or friends) or that i am simply delusional. I am reasonable confident that the experiences I have had up until now with other dimensional entities and perhaps entities which can implant physically in our 3D world has been real.

The most incredible result of all these experiences is developing what I call a “talent” where I can converse with the one or more voices in my head and simultaneously experience a clearly obvious reflective arising within my outer reality experience as if reality itself has joined the conversation. I will state this again with different words. For years I have been experiencing increasingly where I am able to have a conversation in my head, generate an enthusiasm as to the content and implications and then receive (experience) what appears to be a confirmation of sorts that what I was “thinking” about was indeed true and that “god” was telling me so by an arising in my awareness of a massive, all but impossible synchronicity experience within my five sense awareness.

If one understands what Eric (dot Ik dot) has been sharing about who/what “I” might be which was echoed by Dr. Malanga with only one word change, from “I” to “We” (and note dot Ik dot spoke primarily for himself as I try and do... we all decide for ourselves essentially what is “true” (relatively truth in this sense - pie’n’eal’s relative vs absolute truth exploration comes to mind) one begins to get a clue.

I now know that this type of experience is simply what a relatively highly realized quantum being can so experience but there’s a major catch to it. There is no “external god thingie” talking back to “me.” That road leads to messiahship and that road is a dead end in every way you end up dead.

What I believe now that I am experiencing is my bi-locality in a highly active state and doing so consciously - pure and simple. That I have somehow taken on one or more non-physical beings that are able to enter into thought exchange (even to the point I hear voices and I speak inside my head with these voices) has been quite an adventure which somehow up until now I have survived.

When I add into the mix the additional consideration that what may be one or more of these voices is simply physical implants which are able to simulate what appears to be communication with non-physical entities, then one can imagine the complexity in trying to figure out what is what. When exploring Truman Cash’s material I became exposed to the various implants he was aware of, some being “mind implants.” John Lash Lamb has stated he believes the Archons are a “mind disease.” Amzer-Zo (if I correctly recall) has posted material here about some sort of “mind parasite” that has some name which I am unable to recall at this time, but is a well known mind disease.

My synchronicity experiences pointed specifically to the Horus-Ra entity and I was able to connect dots directly to the 7th Archon in one of the gnostic cosmologies (where there are only 7 “chief” archons... does the 7 arch angels ring any bells?) and when we look at sacred numbers we see the progression of one to three (the Trinity) to Seven and then to 13, 19, 37 and then 73 (and they extend further up... but I digress, apologies. These critters sometimes like to show off I suspect.

sms has been posting of late expanding upon the various entities which we may be involved with and none of them seem very benevolent if you ask me.

So what the heck is really going on here? Strangely my personal experience has completely changed since just under a year ago when I found myself hanging onto a thin, steel rail on the 33rd floor of my apartment in Panama when a violent and forceful voice was shouting at me to “kill myself now” to save the world. One of those events where the moment by moment experience lives within me like a movie I had seen 100 times in a row. I still get shivers when I think about those few seconds after I had scrambled back inside that window at the shear insanity of the moment and even more that strangely I did not slip... almost as if I went through some other worldly test – Egyptian Mystery School, Panama style? Delusions? I have shared less then 5% of my experiences... some I shake my head at the thought of sharing as somehow I doubt anyone would believe them and so perhaps their best left between me and “that.”

Yet today, I live a very peaceful life and yet also today, I still seem to have one or more relationships with these “voices.” Am I delusional still? Am I just imagining these voices now? When one of the voices suggests a something that generates a form such as a number and then within seconds that number is flashed on my television (an example of a simple synchronicity – note I have well over 100 each and every day now and most far more improbable than the example I just mentioned) am I “possessed” or am I simply in some “relationship” with something that is not “me” in the local sense of this specific Spirit/soul/mind/body experience?

Does this make me dangerous or evil? That twice I have been informed through what some might call a sixth sense” and yet others might question the information perhaps came from these entities about two horrific events, 9/11 and 7/7 – both events I ranted about prior to their occurrence, never had I done so about any other event before or other than these two. I actually told myself (and/or my little friends) I have no interest in such “information” anyways as I am uninterested in being some famous “psychic” that actually is an imposter as the info is coming from other entities and the info is never enough to be able to identify and prevent the event so what good is any of it?

Would I be labeled by some in this community as possessed? Full blown possession? Or, have I simply found a way to live symbiotically with one or more beings that may not be my immediate self. Is this possibly the solution for someone like me? Simply accept what is? Simply admit, “I like this experience as it is.” And note to the self (my core, Spirit being or spiritual identity if you will, “and I have found that alcohol and drugs cause my experience to enter into a direction which becomes destructive for others and eventually self-destructive.”

Through my 49 years of conscious experience with at least one “entity” where I believe I have reclaimed the sovereignty of my “soul” and yet where I consciously allow what may be one or more “souless” entities the opportunity to experience what it is like to have a soul, am I treading in dangerous waters?

Reminds me of Pinocchio a bit... am I playing Geppetto now? After being Pinocchio most of my life? (My nose got extremely long at times).

So what’s the point about all these ramblings? What am I doing by sharing this info that probably no one will even bother to completely read.

Because I want to make sure folks know that I am exactly what I am. I am me, Chester, and yet I may also be “compromised” as some call it by allowing the co-existing relationship of one or more entities.

Thus whatever i write should be taken with a big grain of salt as they say. But when I think of my friend, dot Ik dot, all of me is simply... me. The entities I might be entertaining, the very reality I experience, the very reality we co-create and where a drop of God meets another drop of God in relationship... as I see us and all this to be.

So i am setting up this post I am about to share... a post that I have been writing in my head for a few weeks now (and perhaps with the help of one or more little friends – me not knowing if they be good or bad or ugly or... just another shade of “me” which I have come to love and respect. Where I am now perfected, whole, beyond destruction... where “I” can make a mistake because I make them perfectly, where I can look you in your eyes with the one good eye I have left and see only one thing that has many labels but is all and only me... and see “you” (me) through a single lens at all times, the lens of love.

I love Sundays... my upbringing (programming) assists in this regard. Sundays – where some go to their churches and others set the board up for the afternoon’s NFL games and where some, like me... write up weird posts which somehow don’t get me banned (so far). My next post in Horus-Ra will answer your questions, Marin and a wee bit more – it is coming... and soon - it will address the heart of the matter upon which this thread (I believe) has been focused upon. I see no other way to go...

Love to All and Enjoy the Great Day – justoneman

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th December 2012)

39. Link to Post #2320
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Excerpt from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daimonic):

"DAEMONIC

In psychology, the daimonic refers to a natural human impulse within everyone to affirm, assert, perpetuate, and increase the self to its complete totality. If each Self undergoes a process of individuation, an involuntary and natural development towards individual maturity and harmony with collective human nature, then its driver is the daimonic, the force which seeks to overcome the obstacles to development, whatever the cost—both guide and guardian. Rollo May writes that the daimonic is "any natural function which has the power to take over the whole person... The daimonic can be either creative or destructive, but it is normally both... The daimonic is obviously not an entity but refers to a fundamental, archetypal function of human experience -- an existential reality". The daimonic is seen as an essentially undifferentiated, impersonal, primal force of nature which arises from the ground of being rather than the self as such.

The demands of the daimonic force upon the individual can be unorthodox, frightening, and overwhelming. With its obligation to protect the complete maturation of the individual and the unification of opposing forces within the Self, the inner urge can come in the form of a sudden journey (either intentional or serendipitous), a psychological illness, or simply neurotic and off-center behavior. Jung writes, "The daimon throws us down, makes us traitors to our ideals and cherished convictions — traitors to the selves we thought we were." Ultimately, it is the will of man to achieve his humanity, but since parts of his humanity may be deemed unacceptable and disowned, its demands are too often resisted. It is no wonder Yeats described it as that "other Will". Confrontation with the daimonic can be considered similar to "shadow-work".

While similar to several other psychological terms, noteworthy differences exist. The daimonic is often improperly confused with the term demonic. May introduced the daimonic to psychology as a concept designed to rival the terms 'devil' and 'demonic'. He believed the term demonic to be unsatisfactory because of our tendency, rooted in Judeo-Christian mythology, to project power outside of the self and onto devils and demons. The daimonic is also similar to Jung's shadow, but is viewed as less differentiated. A pitfall of the Jungian doctrine of the shadow is the temptation to project evil onto this relatively autonomous 'splinter personality' and thus unnecessarily fragment the individual and obviate freedom and responsibility. Finally, by comparison to Freud's death instinct (Thanatos), the daimonic is seen as less one-sided."
    END EXCERPT

BEGIN NEW EXCERPT from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._archons15.htm (some interesting nuggets in there)
    THE LION’S GAZE
    One of the most beautiful teachings in Buddhism is called “The Lion’s Gaze.”

The following example is given as an illustration:
    when we throw a stick around a dog, the dog runs after the stick, but when we throw a stick around a lion, the lion runs after us.

The throwing of the stick in this example represents when an uncomfortable, afflictive emotion inside of us gets triggered. When we are triggered, it is as if a button inside of us has been pushed which activates an unconscious, compulsive knee-jerk reflex.

Running after the stick like the dog, which is to indulge in and “act out” being triggered, is to put our attention outside of ourselves.

This is to relate to what is triggering us in the outside world as “the problem.”

From this point of view, if only what was triggering us in the outside world would stop, we would feel better and the problem would be solved. Having the gaze of the lion, however, if we become triggered by something, we turn our gaze within ourselves and self-reflect, looking at whatever it is within us that has gotten activated.

The lion is not afraid to go right to the source of the trigger, which is never outside, but always within ourselves.

Assuming the fearless gaze of the lion, we relate to the situation that has triggered us as a gift, as it has helped us access a part of ourselves that up until now has been unconscious, and hence hidden.
    END EXCERPT

Another cool link ...

-------> http://www.zaporacle.com/a-gnostic-v...ind-parasites/ <-------
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2012 at 17:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 235 FirstFirst 1 16 66 106 116 126 166 216 235 LastLast