+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 187 FirstFirst 1 6 56 96 106 116 156 187 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3739

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2101
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,913 times in 6,893 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote "Always remember the entities who are in the place we call the lower astral cannot enter any of the higher astral planes. Their vibration is too low. "
    Quoted from Finefeather above:

I think this is a very under appreciated statement on Avalon - I feel there are many who do not understand this and so are confused by many of the concepts that are out there that rely on this understanding.

To me this is so simple --- you cannot carry a high frequency signal on a low frequency wave -- in this case each being's conscious vibration is the carrier wave - which restricts the range of vibrations allowed to be carried. What does this mean? It means that since humans can change their carrier wave frequency via conscious efforts (as opposed to natural evolution), we can always rise above any low frequency being who's carrier wave is restricted --- this is the "human potential".

(Maybe that's a bit technical .. meh)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th September 2012 at 23:23.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AuCo (6th March 2013), Daughter of Time (13th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), Finefeather (13th September 2012), Flash (13th September 2012), Fred Steeves (13th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), gripreaper (17th September 2012), Jenci (13th September 2012), lookbeyond (15th September 2012), NancyV (13th September 2012), Sammy (13th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2102
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,167 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

I haven't been on this thread in some time and I'd like to add my 2cents.
    Quote Nancy: I went to a buddhist center to meditate for 2 weeks. Silent time for the first week for all We had 1 hour1/2 discussion in the afternoon (the only non silence time). The people there were absolutely great, good beings, intelligent and truly searching their truth.

However, I was amazed at the debates about human reactions or non reactions, about thoughts, etc. A few time, I found the people so much in their head that I had to intervene telling that our brains (egos) are litterally crazy, the solution is out of it. I was surprised because I am a "in the head" expert and they really surpassed me
    One of the most challenging and disturbing nights I've ever spent anywhere was in a buddhist retreat where I rented a little room for an overnight stay at a class I was attending. The entire Buddhist center was awash in negative entities! It was one of the very worst places I've ever stayed. After 'working' to stay clear of these beings all night, I concluded that they were there as part of the repression and belief system of the Buddhists who spent their time meditating. This was one of the many events which began to pull me out of any 'spiritual arrogance' I may have bought into about meditation. It does not guarantee anything... but it can be a road to awareness.

The most thorough help I've ever received was in my recent trip to www.refugioaltiplano.org. Here I got a very in depth exorcism and was freed from many many things that go 'bump in the night'. After this exorcism, which took about 8 days, I came fully awake and much more aware. I am mentioning it here because this is a good place to go to get help if you need it. My personal experience is that we cannot always do this ourselves, and many times apparent 'teachers' and spiritual 'leaders' (who appear able to help and guide us) are pretty full of 'bugs' themselves and therefore not as safe as they seem at first blush.

Here's a thread I wrote about my exorcism: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ealing-in-Peru
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th September 2012 at 04:06.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

amandapoet (21st November 2012), AuCo (6th March 2013), Beren (13th September 2012), Caren (15th September 2012), Cristian (13th September 2012), Daughter of Time (13th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), Finefeather (13th September 2012), Flash (13th September 2012), Fred Steeves (13th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (13th September 2012), Houman (13th September 2012), Jenci (13th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (13th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), NancyV (13th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sammy (13th September 2012), seko (15th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #2103
    United States Avalon Retired Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,406 times in 4,698 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Assuming I agree with everything you have said--doesn't that make this 3D existence nothing more than playing some sort of game? Is there the option not to play? Is the alternative to playing "boring", for lack of better word?
    Because I knew I was one of the most stubborn clowns in the clown show, and because I got sick and tired of being sick and tired, I decided the only way I was going to figure all this out was to approach the problem from both ends.

The bottom up (me being at the bottom) approach - meaning me inside the matrix - in trying to reverse engineer it all... well, I finally "cried uncle." I realized that it was just too massive and would take me an eternity to get out.

So I then came from the other direction. I asked myself, "If I were the "creator" of the matrix, why would I do it?" Here is the answer I got.

I was bored.

And so I made a template where all possibility could come forth and this happens to be our material realm.

Because I had all power, etc. and because I was an eternal and immortal being, I could do whatever I wanted without fear of self destruction within my own creation (forgetting that I perhaps might get lost in my own creation).

On my pathway I appeared to forget one thing. That I, as well, was a creation of creation. So as I went through my creation like a fireball that destroys everything within my path, it became clear at my deepest level that eventually I would run through my entire creation and at the end of the day be the last one standing. A fear crept into me as to what it might be like to be alone. Then once I realized there was nothing to fear as I was an immortal and eternal creation, my fear transformed into desire. The desire to not be alone.

That is the basis (in my humble opinion) of love.

So I stepped back from everything and saw that at the most simplest of levels, it all boils down to the balance between love and boredom.

Once I achieved this simplistic view, logic stated that it might be wise to fix the game such that there's a tinee tiny but more love I might allow through than the energy of my own boredom - which is nothing more than allowing the opening of my Heart Chakra such that I allow my Heart Chakra to lead the rest of my experiential vehicle (my soul) within my material realm (Mother / Sophia metaphorically).

So having fixed my own game, I then made a bet.

I bet on love.

And that is why I actually know one thing (though it is the only thing I know).

And that is -

Love wins all bets

...and through this process I was able to be that prodigal son returned home to my Father.
    Last edited by Sammy; 13th September 2012 at 14:04.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Daughter of Time (15th September 2012), donk (15th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (15th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), NancyV (15th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #2104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Many many thanks for all the light that you brought to this thread Finefeather.
    I observe that an avalanche of darkness has suddenly disappeared.
    Yes! - when the students (like me for sure!) are ready, the teachers appear. Thanks Bill and Houman and All.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (15th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #2105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,703 times in 8,857 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I haven't been on this thread in some time and I'd like to add my 2cents.
    Quote Nancy: I went to a buddhist center to meditate for 2 weeks. Silent time for the first week for all We had 1 hour1/2 discussion in the afternoon (the only non silence time). The people there were absolutely great, good beings, intelligent and truly searching their truth.

However, I was amazed at the debates about human reactions or non reactions, about thoughts, etc. A few time, I found the people so much in their head that I had to intervene telling that our brains (egos) are litterally crazy, the solution is out of it. I was surprised because I am a "in the head" expert and they really surpassed me
    One of the most challenging and disturbing nights I've ever spent anywhere was in a buddhist retreat where I rented a little room for an overnight stay at a class I was attending. The entire Buddhist center was awash in negative entities! It was one of the very worst places I've ever stayed. After 'working' to stay clear of these beings all night, I concluded that they were there as part of the repression and belief system of the Buddhists who spent their time meditating. This was one of the many events which began to pull me out of any 'spiritual arrogance' I may have bought into about meditation. It does not guarantee anything... but it can be a road to awareness.

The most thorough help I've ever received was in my recent trip to www.refugioaltiplano.org. Here I got a very in depth exorcism and was freed from many many things that go 'bump in the night'. After this exorcism, which took about 8 days, I came fully awake and much more aware. I am mentioning it here because this is a good place to go to get help if you need it. My personal experience is that we cannot always do this ourselves, and many times apparent 'teachers' and spiritual 'leaders' (who appear able to help and guide us) are pretty full of 'bugs' themselves and therefore not as safe as they seem at first blush.

Here's a thread I wrote about my exorcism: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ealing-in-Peru
    The first quote attributed to Nancy is in fact mine. But that is alright, I will let the bugs in my head pass on that one. LOL

Thanks Dawn, I felt the same in another Buddhist place prior and it was hard for me to chose a place this time around. (although I do not see anyghing, pretty dum on these, but sometimes I do feel) I am very interested in the altiplano stuff, but from Montreal, the flight is 1800-1900 dollars plus, and add the time there. It has to be a very well prepared trip, and while you are there, one wonder if one should not stay longer because of the flight price.

And there is always a side of me that is whispering: sorcières, bruja, witches and all (all being shamans) are you gone gain some new undesirable stuff instead?? And once the bad bugs are gone, is there any undesirable stuff taking their place??? And..... you see, my monkey brain...
    Last edited by Flash; 13th September 2012 at 17:15.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (13th September 2012), Jenci (13th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (15th September 2012), Sammy (13th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #2106
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,449 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:19.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Daughter of Time (15th September 2012), Eram (15th September 2012), Flash (14th September 2012), Jenci (14th September 2012), Sammy (14th September 2012), seko (15th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #2107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

For those members still active in this thread who wish to gain a greater understanding of how this reality is manipulated, contrary to the mantra being expressed by certain members commenting, herein, I offer the following comment from another thread:

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Talking about not understood physics ...

Please watch this video (again) and hold your thoughts on the end conclusion

The Archons cannot create but we can ... so we're all made into observers and are told what we should expect to see in order to influence the outcome.

Are we awake yet ?
    This is just such a good blatant truth. One that I have been trying to pummel into people, but this really says it loud and clear. Just bringing more attention to this, as it is this realization that will bring us to a new state of "being".
    Of course, DeDukshyn, the quantum notion that atomic structure only behaves like matter when it is being observed is absolutely correct.

All atomic structure is in a wave form before it is observed.

We know this because each and every elemental atom on the Periodic Table of Elements resonates at its own specific electromagnetic frequency. This is the principal that allows metal detectors to function. With a really good metal detector, you can tune to a specific element (say, for instance, gold), and detect only that element.

The fact that, on a quantum level, atomic structure acts like a 'wave form' is due to the fact: that's exactly what atomic structure is - an electromagnetic wave form. We really don't need a cartoon to prove this concept.

It is only when we observe those electromagnetic wave forms with our five sense wave form frequency receivers, i.e. sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound, that those atomic wave forms are perceived as matter.

It is, again, an absolute fact that our shared common realities are, and have always been, manipulated by showing Humanity the images of this negative side of reality by the use of high technology, hundreds of thousands of years in advance of what our species are aware.

I point to the ley-line grid (the grid of the Gods) around this globe, and to the several mile-high antenna-like structure on the Moon, all dating back into remote antiquity, as evidence that a high-tech control matrix has been effecting the perceived reality of the Mass of Humanity since the Dawn of Man.

More recently, there has been the printed word, then radio broadcasting, on into television broadcasting, and now we have H.A.A.R.P. and other Scalar technologies, including actual 'mind control' weapons. All of these things have been used by the hyperdimensional Controllers through the use of telepathically manipulated thoughts to affect our shared perception of reality.

The members really must research the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell to gain an understanding of how this works.

It is through these technologies - dating back into remote antiquity - that thoughts have been planted into the minds of our species, thereby creating the reality that we all perceive - turning waveform into matter.

When using the evidence presented in a cartoon to further perpetuate this telepathically manipulated construct, well, that is what causes me to bang my head against the proverbial wall.

There is absolutely no connection between this fact of quantum science, and the subjective construct that the Mass of Humanity should not look at this evidence. There is a universe of difference between observing the evidence to gain understanding, and creating further negative reality by observing that negative reality.

Those who control this reality don't want you to look at the evidence of that control because that would shine light on that evidence, thereby further exposing the foundations of Abject Evil, and having impact on the shared reality we commonly perceive.

This is the reason that the common theme of most theologies, throughout history, has been a Promise of a Bright New Day, in one form or another. This construct has been the implied mantra of telepathically communicated thought since the Dawn of Man.

A promised New Day has not materialized in the history of our species.

The time is now ripe, we must focus directly on the evidence for the control mechanism so that the understanding of how this quantum principal is used to control our species, can free our eternal souls from this prison matrix.

The evidence suggesting a controlled matrix is far too substantial to be ignored at the behest of a failed theology.
    I would suggest, seeing beyond this advanced technologically-created illusion is not supported by the available evidence. It is far more likely that those who believe they are seeing beyond this matrix are being purposely confused by the images they are being shown.

This is why all of these 'testimonies of faith' are nothing more than subjective conclusions.

This is also why I reiterate the above summation:

Quote "The evidence suggesting a controlled matrix is far too substantial to be ignored at the behest of a failed theology."
    They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 15th September 2012 at 12:33. Reason: clarity

14. Link to Post #2108
    Thanks

For those members still active in this thread who wish to gain a greater understanding of how this reality is manipulated, contrary to the mantra being expressed by certain members commenting, herein, I offer the following comment from another thread:

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Talking about not understood physics ...

Please watch this video (again) and hold your thoughts on the end conclusion

The Archons cannot create but we can ... so we're all made into observers and are told what we should expect to see in order to influence the outcome.

Are we awake yet ?
    This is just such a good blatant truth. One that I have been trying to pummel into people, but this really says it loud and clear. Just bringing more attention to this, as it is this realization that will bring us to a new state of "being".
    Of course, DeDukshyn, the quantum notion that atomic structure only behaves like matter when it is being observed is absolutely correct.

All atomic structure is in a wave form before it is observed.

We know this because each and every elemental atom on the Periodic Table of Elements resonates at its own specific electromagnetic frequency. This is the principal that allows metal detectors to function. With a really good metal detector, you can tune to a specific element (say, for instance, gold), and detect only that element.

The fact that, on a quantum level, atomic structure acts like a 'wave form' is due to the fact: that's exactly what atomic structure is - an electromagnetic wave form. We really don't need a cartoon to prove this concept.

It is only when we observe those electromagnetic wave forms with our five sense wave form frequency receivers, i.e. sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound, that those atomic wave forms are perceived as matter.

It is, again, an absolute fact that our shared common realities are, and have always been, manipulated by showing Humanity the images of this negative side of reality by the use of high technology, hundreds of thousands of years in advance of what our species are aware.

I point to the ley-line grid (the grid of the Gods) around this globe, and to the several mile-high antenna-like structure on the Moon, all dating back into remote antiquity, as evidence that a high-tech control matrix has been effecting the perceived reality of the Mass of Humanity since the Dawn of Man.

More recently, there has been the printed word, then radio broadcasting, on into television broadcasting, and now we have H.A.A.R.P. and other Scalar technologies, including actual 'mind control' weapons. All of these things have been used by the hyperdimensional Controllers through the use of telepathically manipulated thoughts to affect our shared perception of reality.

The members really must research the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell to gain an understanding of how this works.

It is through these technologies - dating back into remote antiquity - that thoughts have been planted into the minds of our species, thereby creating the reality that we all perceive - turning waveform into matter.

When using the evidence presented in a cartoon to further perpetuate this telepathically manipulated construct, well, that is what causes me to bang my head against the proverbial wall.

There is absolutely no connection between this fact of quantum science, and the subjective construct that the Mass of Humanity should not look at this evidence. There is a universe of difference between observing the evidence to gain understanding, and creating further negative reality by observing that negative reality.

Those who control this reality don't want you to look at the evidence of that control because that would shine light on that evidence, thereby further exposing the foundations of Abject Evil, and having impact on the shared reality we commonly perceive.

This is the reason that the common theme of most theologies, throughout history, has been a Promise of a Bright New Day, in one form or another. This construct has been the implied mantra of telepathically communicated thought since the Dawn of Man.

A promised New Day has not materialized in the history of our species.

The time is now ripe, we must focus directly on the evidence for the control mechanism so that the understanding of how this quantum principal is used to control our species, can free our eternal souls from this prison matrix.

The evidence suggesting a controlled matrix is far too substantial to be ignored at the behest of a failed theology.
    I would suggest, seeing beyond this advanced technologically-created illusion is not supported by the available evidence. It is far more likely that those who believe they are seeing beyond this matrix are being purposely confused by the images they are being shown.

This is why all of these 'testimonies of faith' are nothing more than subjective conclusions.

This is also why I reiterate the above summation:

Quote "The evidence suggesting a controlled matrix is far too substantial to be ignored at the behest of a failed theology."
    They are very clever at what they do....
    ...and what an almost perfect and inarguable position you take, Observer! I hope you continue enjoying your prison and enjoy the hopelessness you convey to others who might have come upon this thread seeking solution... I would not say this if you had ever responded to my post where I mapped out a route to solution that encompassed the physical realm and the experience of a single human being but so far you have ignored it.

How many more generations does your narrow view add to this imprisonment? We shall see, yes? I hope you don't have children that may inherit the world you give them, but that is just my own personal hope.

Regardless, I truly wish you well.

With all and only Love, Chester
    Last edited by Sammy; 16th September 2012 at 22:01.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Finefeather (15th September 2012), lookbeyond (15th September 2012), NancyV (15th September 2012), Sebastion (15th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #2109
    Thanks

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:19.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Eram (15th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (15th September 2012), NancyV (15th September 2012), nomadguy (16th September 2012), Sebastion (15th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #2110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

.... and, I can certainly feel the Love emanating from justoneman's and Finefeather's replies to my comments. [sarcastic]

Why is it always that the ones whose ideologies are being challenged, are also the ones who protest the loudest? ....even to the point of wracking genocide onto those delivering the message.

How history does repeat itself....
    Last edited by observer; 15th September 2012 at 20:36. Reason: clarity

19. Link to Post #2111
    Thanks

Inspired by the observers, I offer the following. I challenge you to read this post and then state you know any more about "gnosis" than I do. Why am I allowing my ego to make such a direct statement? It is the same reason I finally had to accept that there was only one choice left for me in relation to my ex-wife. And that was by using the word "No." Sometimes the only way one can express love is to no longer accept unacceptable behavior and that is done by no longer enabling those who only chose a path of self destruction (or worse) impose a framework that can only lead to self destruction upon those of weaker constitution.

When one understands "gnosis" is "direct experience" which leaves one with "direct knowledge" words like "proof" are not a part of the vocabulary.

For those who are able to derive some form of hope by hearing a story of just one other who has experienced the divine, then I invite you to read this post -

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...228#post554228

Love Chester (justone)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Beren (16th September 2012), Eram (17th September 2012), Finefeather (16th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (16th September 2012), Sebastion (16th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #2112
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,149 times in 904 posts

I want to harmonize recent posts here by stating this:

Everything and I mean every single thing that exist is always having its own view upon the surrounding world.
    Thus everyone`s experience with Universe, God , Spirits , Archons, Reptiles or such is continuously unique.

It may appear that they are the one and the same but it only looks that way. In the core everybody `s having their own personal experience of something or someone.

So in truth one cannot come to the other person and say: "Your experience is your view point and personal thing and yet I have better proofs and documented things."

1.Who`s proof?
    2.Who`s documents?
    3.Who`s viewpoint?

It`s always someone`s. So in complete fair observation you cannot ditch one`s proof because it doesn`t align with yours. Because then it becomes a clash of egos.

So who`s right ?

Observer?
    Justoneman?
    Finefeather?
    Beren?
    NancyV?
    Houman?
    Sebastion?
    Point is everything is always deeply personal and that`s why we`re given eyes and ears and minds and spiritual energy and our own core of Love by God to see, hear, know - experience.
    No one has a right to tell me that my experiences are not valid.
    Hello!
    I expereinced them and you didn`t. So how can you tell me what happened when my whole being went thought this?
    Also who gives me the right to do the same to others?

Hence we need to grow in awareness and answers will be revealed.
    In darkness no one sees. But when the candle is lit images appear and everything that was hidden is revealed by light.
    Candle is becoming a torch and surely going towards whole load of Sun...
    Last edited by Beren; 16th September 2012 at 20:13.
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), Eram (17th September 2012), Finefeather (16th September 2012), Fred Steeves (16th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (16th September 2012), Reinhard (17th September 2012), Sammy (16th September 2012), Sebastion (16th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #2113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This will be my final comment in this thread.

I had hoped we could have kept this ongoing debate out of this very significant collection of OBJECTIVE evidence. It was my greatest desire that Houman's Thread not be polluted, with the best part of fifty pages of "Personal Testimonies", that (in a good many of the cases) had nothing to do with the 'trail of evidence' Houman was presenting.

To Beren, I would only suggest that there are very distinct definitions of the words 'subjective' and 'objective'. I doubt one could find any dictionary of the English Language that has, for a definition of either of these words, a meaning that states: "in some cases, objective could mean subjective", or vice versa.

I would also point-out that, no where, in any of the comments I've made here, or anywhere else on this forum did I state that I didn't "believe" those making such subjective "testimonies" were, in any way insincere. Many of the members have misinterpreted my words to fit their own personal ideologies. I have always maintained that personal testimonies are a wonderful way to keep a group of individuals supported in their faith.

I have continually maintained that subjective testimonies are unsupported by objective evidence.
    • Some examples of such "objective evidence" would be artifacts and documents unearthed from antiquity after thousands of years, having been buried.
    • The evidence of 'Blood Ritual' such as is being presented by Houman in this thread.
    • I could go on ad infinitum, but there is no point.

Those with ears to hear.... will.

Thank you Houman for the opportunity to state my opinion, and I truly regret the debate that has caused.

I will leave your very important thread alone....
    Last edited by observer; 16th September 2012 at 23:04. Reason: add text/spelling

24. Link to Post #2114
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,149 times in 904 posts

This will be my final comment in this thread.

I had hoped we could have kept this ongoing debate out of this very significant collection of OBJECTIVE evidence. It was my greatest desire that Houman's Thread not be polluted, with the best part of fifty pages of "Personal Testimonies", that (in a good many of the cases) had nothing to do with the 'trail of evidence' Houman was presenting.

To Beren, I would only suggest that there are very distinct definitions of the words 'subjective' and 'objective'. I doubt one could fine any dictionary of the English Language that has for a definition of either of these words a meaning that states: "in some cases, objective could mean subjective", or vice versa.

I would also point-out that, no where, in any of the comments I've made here, or anywhere else on this forum did I state that I didn't "believe" those making such subjective "testimonies" were, in any way insincere. I have always maintained that personal testimonies are a wonderful way to keep a group of individuals supported in their faith.

I have continually maintained that subjective testimonies are unsupported by objective evidence.
    • Some examples of such "objective evidence" would be artifacts and documents unearthed from antiquity after thousands of years, having been buried.
    • The evidence of 'Blood Ritual' such as is being presented by Houman in this thread.
    • I could go on ad infinitum, but there is no point.

Those with ears to hear.... will.

Thank you Houman for the opportunity to state my opinion, and I truly regret the debate that has caused.

I will leave your very important thread alone....

I have to reply to you since I notice this behavior of yours in many threads that if it isn`t according to your own opinion or if yours isn`t the last - you back out.
    Why?

Another thing, know that I write you on complete honesty and without a desire to tutor you.
    I extremely value your links and else since they are wealth for many to explore and research further.
    I write you here in the open since I value you and don`t want to place this in PM.

Your sentence :

Quote I have continually maintained that subjective testimonies are unsupported by objective evidence.
    This is a telling example. What do you consider as an objective evidence?
    How big the pile of evidences is supposed to be so you could accept it as true?

This reminds me of Thomas who said unless he put his hands in Christ`s flesh he wouldn`t believe...
    He placed it and was sorry but for me the key was that he wasn`t judged by Christ hence I learn from this that no one should judge others.
    Hence I will not judge you.

I am just asking how much is enough for you?
    Do you want me to transfigure for you so you would believe me?
    Why do you trust only certain sources, while the other definitely brought out as many evidences or more as your side, whom you trust?

Why this continual backlash from your side and if it isn`t as you present it as YOU understood it- you walk away?
    Then placing this sentence THEY ARE CLEVER IN WHAT THEY DO...

Then debates who`s Gnosis is better or who knows better...
    ... are the Cathars the ones who are the light or maybe the Essenes or any other Gnostic group to pop out?
    It all reminds me of quarreling among churches who is better or the real one, while they all miss the Love and Christ...

Do you know living Christ?
    Or you know Gnostics who claim to know ones who know...

Who`s got better teaching?
    This or that one?

Which text proves that? Who`s got better artifacts? Who`s understandings of the same artifacts is better?

It all smells on - My God is better than your God -thing.
    While the core thing awaits to be found right in front our soul. It is our soul.

Point is that I ask all this from my heart without a desire to judge or harm you in any way.
    As Zappa once stated :
    mind is like a parachute- it only works if it`s open...

I am calling you to be open for revelations...
    And I bless you without sarcasm.
    Last edited by Beren; 16th September 2012 at 21:27.
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

donk (17th September 2012), Finefeather (16th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Sammy (16th September 2012), Sebastion (16th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #2115
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,672 times in 1,184 posts

There are also those that they don't kill in those rituals... for some reason they appear to enjoy extended pain and suffering... I have avoided going there...

This illustrates what I have "avoided"... do not click if the previous ones were already "too much"...
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...cxyjo1_500.jpg
    Last edited by Houman; 17th September 2012 at 05:07.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), Reinhard (17th September 2012), Sammy (17th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #2116
    Thanks

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Beren (17th September 2012), Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), donk (17th September 2012), DoubleHelix (17th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (18th September 2012), Reinhard (17th September 2012), Sammy (17th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #2117
    Thanks

Just thought I would share this beautiful post I read today...read it carefully in the context of this thread.
    Quote Posted by TOTHE (here)
    About 3 years ago I realized I Am. It was so simple too: consciousness is I Am.
    About 1 year ago I realized I reincarnated by choice from the Creator Gods to one notch below below them as “Human” 18 months before events of August, 1945. What a mess I got myself in.
    Sure enough like any I Am singularity: I created a bunch load of non physical attachments called “aspects” of myself. And I and my other brother & sister singular seeds of consciousness have been doing this from time of the ‘Big Bang’.

Some of my aspects think I am an idiot an won’t have anything to do with me.
    Other of my aspects have been distorted by the parasitic sorcerers doing and up their trans-dimensional old tricks.
    Most of my aspects help me out in my dreams and intuition pointing me the way to remember.
    They tell me to take better care of the body & mind because other than my own aspects don’t want me to remember and are inflicting damage to me. Other than that I have to figure my own way through this war being waged on a psychic level above and physical level below.

The God wars above reflect here and now on the physical 3-D Earth and massive Human Collective Consciousness in residence. So happens above happens below.
    I volunteered for this? This all for the experience? You can die down here! Shot at, murdered, enslaved, eaten alive by bacteria, poisoned, starved, tortured and even buried alive.
    I must have been the best to be allowed to come here.
    After all I AM anyway, I love all and feel loved.
    All is good with creation above, all that is happening here means all is well & good with creation.

To all who read this possibly psychotic rambling: I send you Love , tenacity, health and courage.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

AuCo (6th March 2013), Beren (17th September 2012), donk (17th September 2012), Eram (17th September 2012), Fred Steeves (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (18th September 2012), NancyV (17th September 2012), Reinhard (17th September 2012), Sammy (17th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012), TOTHE (18th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #2118
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,913 times in 6,893 posts

Hmmm ... from looking back on all this I may be inclined to say that observer is perhaps being misunderstood as well as misunderstanding others, although I didn't catch all his posts in this thread, the tone of his posts in the "other" thread seem to be different. He is right - observing something creates the outcome, I think of it as less a control structure, than the natural mechanism of a being that can create at will in this separated realm and does not know it yet, but maybe I'm the one who is misunderstanding? Just an observation ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Beren (17th September 2012), Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), donk (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (18th September 2012), Sammy (17th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #2119
    Thanks

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), Sammy (17th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #2120
    Thanks

http://www.corradomalanga.vacau.com

this is the new site of doctor malanga ,there are also a few new ebooks there,but it's all in italian

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), Houman (17th September 2012), Sammy (17th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 187 FirstFirst 1 6 56 96 106 116 156 187 LastLast