+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 235 FirstFirst 1 7 57 97 107 117 157 207 235 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 4699

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2121
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by G.Deluca (here)
    http://www.corradomalanga.vacau.com

this is the new site of doctor malanga ,there are also a few new ebooks there,but it's all in italian
    Thank you for posting this.

There's a lot of material which I hope to find the time to go through.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (17th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

I still think you all are way overcomplicating things.

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself" - this is because of what Observer was trying to point out that observation tends to create the expectation (at least there is measurable influence)

I think Chester summed it up perfectly a few pages back, all you need to do is be in service to for all with love in your heart; this will dissolve the fear, and honor the statement I quoted above.

One thing I learned in my spiritual journey is that all is simple - if your spirituality is complex - it is wrong, the more you dig into it the simpler it becomes (after becoming seemingly more complex first - I'll admit) until you see only one guiding mechanism of action that umbrellas all experiences. Everything under that umbrella can then be regarded for the illusion that it is. This level of simplicity is where "Science and Spirituality meet"

My 2 cents -- again, thanks for listening
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th September 2012 at 22:59. Reason: bad spelling and grammar
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Beren (18th September 2012), Chester (18th September 2012), donk (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), Fred Steeves (17th September 2012), NancyV (17th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #2123
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Daughter of Time (18th September 2012), DeDukshyn (18th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #2124
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:21.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Beren (18th September 2012), DeDukshyn (18th September 2012), donk (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), lookbeyond (19th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sebastion (18th September 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd September 2012)

9. Link to Post #2125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Interesting though is the name MALIFISCENT on the bottom right of the picture:
    This words comes from MALEFICENT which is derived from the name of the Evil Fairy from the original (pre-Disney) fairytale, Sleeping Beauty.

Verb; to be Maleficent: the act of using power legitimately held over a person or people, but in an unnecessarily harsh or malevolent manner.

So my question is are these pictures on this thread designed to keep us informed ? ... or in fear?

Neither of those... those pictures have been taken out of these blogs created by these satanists (those blogs also contain pictures of SRA posted earlier on).

MALIFISCENT is the name of the avatar of the creator of the blog (nice name huh ?)

Here is another one in the same spirit (note the name of the avatar)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #2126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Here is another one in the same spirit (note the name of the avatar)
    Fear implant rejected...Now, after all the horrors that have been discussed, and not argued with here, exactly what is the purpose of this stuff Houman?

12. Link to Post #2127
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote because in reading some of his stuff, it is clear, to me, that he has a view that is only been concocted up by hypnotic regression of people, and it has been proved time and time agian that hypnotic regression is suspect...and lastly, for now, why are probably 95% of abduction going on in the USA where the MILAB and Military Industrial Complex and the corrupt bankers and politicians etc all seem to be gathered.
    Well, whatever they are getting out of hypnotic regression and these books that apparently are making the authors rich and famous and happy, I have expreienced second-hand from someone not capable of making up the same exact experiences. The technology or spirituality or implanted memories or false consciousness being created/generated/deployed on someone I am extremely intimate with. Unless the programming is coming subliminally from the stupid-ass reality sh!t TV she watches (and even if that IS the case), I am being told that "magic" (as in, AT LEAST some sort of technology beyond anything I have ever seen) is being done to her.

You wanna say that it is humans fooling her? Fine. Doesn't change the experience. They can just be humans. As long as they stay hidden, they are technically GODS to us, as they seem to pretty much do whatever they want whenever they want against their will. Calling them ET/EDs I would think takes away some of their power. And sure, it is easy for me to be fearless in the face of it, as they seem to leave me alone. I do not understand why you would "leave the aliens out of it", if people are claiming that they are experiencing aliens. I am not, I have no idea what it is, and it seems to line up with MILAB accounts. Now if they are COMPLETELY human hiding behind fake aliens--what difference does it make? It is coming at us in the form of ghosts and demons. It could ALL be a mass delusion, it could be ALL HER, projecting this bullsh!t in our heads...she is just reading my mind then projecting it back to me, pretending to be a "Jersey Shore" shoe & Shopping-loving ignorant of everything except pop-culture American 30 something consumer slave......does it matter if I say I think she is an alien, a goddess, a demon, or black wizard succubus? Aren't you doing the exact same thing you call others out for?

I try to relay the experiences as I have them or they are related to me. I try to understand them, getting as many different views as possible. Not trying to attack or offend, but all of a sudden, you seem to sound like "them":

Quote do some serious research and use your inner intuition...you will find humans behind every evil deed that is mentioned in this thread...humans who are been lead and encouraged and fooled by the same forces, which many have overcome, but few have noticed because of their own devious desires and ancient carnal instincts.
    All I been doing is serious research, and my intuition tells me anyone that claims to be as knowledgable as you about these matters of light and dark would be SHEDDING LIGHT rather than keeping this cryptic darkness about "my own devious desires and ancient carnal instincts". I know myself, and I just want peace. I want to experience reality, to understand WTF is going on around, what forces are behind anything that is "not myself", to find out how these things are hidden. I have enough of other's people nonsense, projection and imposition of their will interfering, I take my responsibility in letting that happen. But these freaking weird experiences hidden from "polite conversation" are manifesting in my reality, as these NON-HUMAN...at least in any sense of what I consider humanity (dark humans, maybe), and to just dismiss that, isn't that completely sh1tting on this whole thread? Isn't even the human elements of "evil" or anti-life or whatever you want to call it being presented as the product of something non-human.

Sorry for that rant...my perception of your seeming change in position on this really effected me emotionally, would you kindly clarify what I am missing?

13. Link to Post #2128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the spooky gifs! I'll be saving those for halloween

Ever since I stopped giving value to fear and stopped reacting to it, all the spooky and scary stuff in my life disappeared. I have to admit it is a little boring now .... maybe I should join a Satanic Cult?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

donk (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #2129
    Thanks

And my above rant has nothing to with the issue being explored on Houman's motives. I can't speak for those, except to say I can't even see 90% of them, I love some of the beautiful ones (like the mountain yesterday) he interjects, and what I am taking from the thread from his posts is his attempts to shed light on that which is kept in the dark.

This has been getting split off--from alien abduction to ritual child sacrifice. Rather than looking at the differences, I thought this thread was trying to show the similarities. Those, and the other horrific sh!t brought up, are all examples of things that HUMANS ACTING OUT OF LOVE can not even understand, let alone actually do. They are actions and behaviors that ORGINATE from something BEYOND ACTING OUT OF FEAR. Maybe carried down by copycats, they are repeated in acts of fear or reverence or programming or habit...BUT THE ORIGINAL IDEAS, TAKING SOMETHING (ENERGY) FROM ANOTHER BEING AGAINST THEIR WILL, hurting another being for either getting pleasure/energy or getting it to give to the "gods", the original thought or idea or action did not come from a HUMAN perspective as we understand it.

And even if it did, there are now humans that have techniques or technologies to do it in a way that is completely hidden and nearly unstoppable, and completely unstoppable as long as it is in the dark. If it is truly human, then it should be easily stopped. So help me stop it in my life. Tell me what counteracts programming that shuts someone down when you talk them about it. THat they cannot learn, because they cannot hear it. Or is that her fault too? Is her existence, the choice she made before incarnating, to be completely at the mercy of something that prevents her from ever knowing anything about it?

16. Link to Post #2130
    Thanks

Quote Ever since I stopped giving value to fear and stopped reacting to it, all the spooky and scary stuff in my life disappeared. I have to admit it is a little boring now .... maybe I should join a Satanic Cult?
    If you're that bored, come rid the fear from my place. I got over mine, but something there, whether it be my girl herself, or some sort of energy at the spot (she describes a vortex in the front lawn that I literally had to pull her out of, that might be neat if you can find your way in) that is causing bumps on our path to growth as a family, which is hard enough to deal with (5 kids, 2 crazy exes, financial issues, and the rest of the BS that comes with modern day consumer middle class white bread fake "life")....I am trying to get her and our kids above all the sh!t, but I can't get her there with her getting agitated or passing completely out--unfortunately triggered by some programming stopping nearly any ideas close to the truth of fearlessness.

I feel like I'm getting somewhere on this, though I am getting a little inpatient (urgent). While we have these breaks of even talking about anything, other problems keep arising and distracting. So most recently, last night, we got to talking about the possibility of abduciton. She's come a long way...it only made her super-agitated, which is a nice change from unconscious with completely memory block. But I wonder how much she even remembers now.

Sorry for the rant. I just feel like I need something to get me past this block (in her head, mine too maybe?). I am certain she has one, whether she put it up as a defense or it is some sor tof implanted programming (or literal implant, I have to find a way to get her MRI uploaded, and will transcribe the report--apparently "tumor" and "unidentified growth" are the same work in Ecuadorean Spanglish). Anyway, my apologizes if i am derailing, hogging, boring the thread...I just needed to vent before getting back to the cracker factory....much love, peace and fearlessness to all!!

17. Link to Post #2131
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

It seems unlikely to me that it is just humans doing all this. I've seen many UFO's that did not seem to be of human make. I don't think UFO's of human make would respond to telepathic communication, such as calling the UFO's to come closer, which many people have done and I have also done. You can feel that they are responding to your call. My husband told me he has seen 3 different types of ET's at Area 51 (many tall and short grays and 1 reptilian being). I have seen what I thought were ET's but I'm now thinking they could be other dimensional beings since they could appear and disappear. Maybe some ET's can materialize and dematerialize. I've also had experiences with ghosts, spirit beings, seeing into and going into parallel earth dimensions and "times" and also many years of out of body travel. The less dense dimensions are teeming with conscious beings.

In the lower dimensions there are many negative beings who, if they are able to, would manipulate beings in this dimension. I didn't spend a lot of time in the lower dimensions so I don't know, nor do I care, exactly what powers those beings have. They all have their agendas and their rightful place, depending on their level of development. We don't really know if humans are capable of everything that appears to be going on, but my guess is they aren't. Some ET's may actually be other dimensional beings who can appear as physical, but my husband says the grays he was around at Area 51 are very easy to kill if you can avoid their mind control, which he was successful at doing. When they die, their body is still there. It doesn't disappear. This indicates that they ARE physical. Could he be lying or deluded about his experiences in highly classified government ops? Sure, I suppose so. But he's never told anyone else besides me and I had to dig for a while to get these ET stories out of him. Could I be lying or deluded? Sure! We are all capable of both deception of others and self deception.

We each choose what we want to believe and what we reject. I try to not reject things that have a possibility of being true. I also don't have a tendency to totally believe anything, even what I see with my own eyes. There are very powerful negative and "demonic" beings who can control energy and others minds to a certain extent, some more powerful than others. They can influence people to believe they have seen something or experienced something which may all be a total illusion. However we do have evidence of implants being removed from some people. Were these implants put there by humans? I don't know. I tend to think it was done by ET's. Other dimensionals would have no need to put implants in people although they could have mind controlled some other beings, including humans, to do it. But other dimensionals would likely have zero interest in technology.

There are endless games going on and endless possibilities for who or what is manipulating which game. Hypnotic regressions would only be valid if false memories were not implanted, if the hypnotized person did not invent an imaginary scenario or it wasn't a dream, and if the therapist didn't consciously or unconsciously lead them in a certain direction. I certainly don't place a LOT of credence in hypnotic regression but I don't ignore it either. Those who think they have it all figured out might want to remain open to other possibilities, although there's nothing wrong with being WRONG! I've often thought I had certain things figured out, but I don't. What's more I don't care to have anything completely figured out. It certainly relieves a lot of pressure when one is not compelled to be RIGHT! LOL...

We only see the tip of the iceberg and even in-depth research will only show so much. If this whole "reality" is a programmed illusion in some bizarre matrix, then everything may be an illusion. No one has all the answers and very few have any answers at all. The illusions (lies) are different at every level.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

AuCo (6th March 2013), Beren (18th September 2012), Daughter of Time (18th September 2012), DeDukshyn (18th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2023), DNA (12th August 2023), donk (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), Fred Steeves (18th September 2012), Houman (18th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (19th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #2132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Fear implant rejected...Now, after all the horrors that have been discussed, and not argued with here, exactly what is the purpose of this stuff Houman?
    The purpose is to show you "one way" to "infiltrate" these "networks" of covens/grottos/special units/MILAB units/illuminati chapters... in case some people are "really" interested in going beyond "speculations"...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...pjsvo1_500.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...8te7o1_500.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...3xvmo1_500.jpg

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Daughter of Time (18th September 2012), DeDukshyn (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), Fred Steeves (18th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (19th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #2133
    Thanks

Love that post NancyV!!!

22. Link to Post #2134
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

"There are more things in heaven and earth (Horatio) than are dreamt in your philosophy" spoken by Prince Hamlet shortly before dying.
    from HAMLET - by William Shakespeare

The above quote has always spoken to me at very deep levels. Hamlet was aware. Horatio was not.

Why do so many seemingly spiritually advanced people find it so difficult to believe that other-wordly visitors exist? Since they seemingly know that human beings can be evil (as above so below) then why disbelieve that there is evil ETs who mess with humans simply because they can! They have the ability to do it and extract "essence" from humans the way humans extract food from animals. Why is this such a preposterous idea to some? But then again, unless one has had the experiences, then it's easy to dismiss.

Why insist that it's all the product of a troubled mind? Isn't that what psychiatry has been doing? And has psychiatry ever really cured anyone?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

donk (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), Heather2017 (18th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (19th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #2135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote Ever since I stopped giving value to fear and stopped reacting to it, all the spooky and scary stuff in my life disappeared. I have to admit it is a little boring now .... maybe I should join a Satanic Cult?
    If you're that bored, come rid the fear from my place. I got over mine, but something there, whether it be my girl herself, or some sort of energy at the spot (she describes a vortex in the front lawn that I literally had to pull her out of, that might be neat if you can find your way in) that is causing bumps on our path to growth as a family, which is hard enough to deal with (5 kids, 2 crazy exes, financial issues, and the rest of the BS that comes with modern day consumer middle class white bread fake "life")....I am trying to get her and our kids above all the sh!t, but I can't get her there with her getting agitated or passing completely out--unfortunately triggered by some programming stopping nearly any ideas close to the truth of fearlessness.

I feel like I'm getting somewhere on this, though I am getting a little inpatient (urgent). While we have these breaks of even talking about anything, other problems keep arising and distracting. So most recently, last night, we got to talking about the possibility of abduciton. She's come a long way...it only made her super-agitated, which is a nice change from unconscious with completely memory block. But I wonder how much she even remembers now.

Sorry for the rant. I just feel like I need something to get me past this block (in her head, mine too maybe?). I am certain she has one, whether she put it up as a defense or it is some sor tof implanted programming (or literal implant, I have to find a way to get her MRI uploaded, and will transcribe the report--apparently "tumor" and "unidentified growth" are the same work in Ecuadorean Spanglish). Anyway, my apologizes if i am derailing, hogging, boring the thread...I just needed to vent before getting back to the cracker factory....much love, peace and fearlessness to all!!
    Vent away my friend! There is nothing wrong with that when it is needed and it is transparent.

I got two clues from your post that may help, but you may also think I am being simplistic. I may suggest that an issue you are currently working through is patience. Patience is one of the biggest spiritual tools and also one of the hardest to master. A lack of patience does stem from fear, and well, I don't need to say it again With infinite patience comes infinite possibilities. When a being learns infinite patience, time is no longer a required teacher and existence in the timefields becomes optional - not mandatory - thats how powerful it is.

I'll leave it at that, I'm not trying to step on toes, and no, I can't fix the problems in your life -- only the ones in my life, sorry I can hold you in unconditional non-judgment though and share with you the tools and knowledge that I have used to help myself -- in the form of posts here on avalon - all my tools are conceptual - I do not use spells, magic, etc. to change things, because at the end of the day I know that all I can change and be responsible for is myself and my perceptions.

Thanks for sharing. Here's mine: I live with someone who is a walking ethereal parasite bag (and I had 3 kids with her), so I certainly don't have it "easy" by any means and I am under constant attack, but I have progressed to the point where I can deal with it well enough, and support the person with the infestation. It does sadden me to see soemone so controlled in a way that they don't see that they are, but some of the schemes are so grand that she wouldn't even be able to take credit for it if she wanted to, she isn't even aware of what she does or how she does it - to her there is always a "reason" for any individual action - but these are just what her ego tells her after being influenced by the parasites which extends out in grand dramatic plans based around her individual "reasons", she has absolutely no awareness of how she is being used. But I digress. I am no stranger to these things, but I know where I need to keep my focus, and I know the tools that have worked for me and I constantly offer them (99% of the time blatantly rejected, but hey, I can't change anyone.) Getting rid of "reasons" is a great way to stave off effects of attacks. Be "unreasonable" My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th September 2012 at 18:46. Reason: somehow once again implied the opposite of what I was trying to in one spot .. lol

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

donk (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #2136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    It seems unlikely to me that it is just humans doing all this. I've seen many UFO's that did not seem to be of human make. I don't think UFO's of human make would respond to telepathic communication, such as calling the UFO's to come closer, which many people have done and I have also done. You can feel that they are responding to your call. My husband told me he has seen 3 different types of ET's at Area 51 (many tall and short grays and 1 reptilian being). I have seen what I thought were ET's but I'm now thinking they could be other dimensional beings since they could appear and disappear. Maybe some ET's can materialize and dematerialize. I've also had experiences with ghosts, spirit beings, seeing into and going into parallel earth dimensions and "times" and also many years of out of body travel. The less dense dimensions are teeming with conscious beings.

In the lower dimensions there are many negative beings who, if they are able to, would manipulate beings in this dimension. I didn't spend a lot of time in the lower dimensions so I don't know, nor do I care, exactly what powers those beings have. They all have their agendas and their rightful place, depending on their level of development. We don't really know if humans are capable of everything that appears to be going on, but my guess is they aren't. Some ET's may actually be other dimensional beings who can appear as physical, but my husband says the grays he was around at Area 51 are very easy to kill if you can avoid their mind control, which he was successful at doing. When they die, their body is still there. It doesn't disappear. This indicates that they ARE physical. Could he be lying or deluded about his experiences in highly classified government ops? Sure, I suppose so. But he's never told anyone else besides me and I had to dig for a while to get these ET stories out of him. Could I be lying or deluded? Sure! We are all capable of both deception of others and self deception.

We each choose what we want to believe and what we reject. I try to not reject things that have a possibility of being true. I also don't have a tendency to totally believe anything, even what I see with my own eyes. There are very powerful negative and "demonic" beings who can control energy and others minds to a certain extent, some more powerful than others. They can influence people to believe they have seen something or experienced something which may all be a total illusion. However we do have evidence of implants being removed from some people. Were these implants put there by humans? I don't know. I tend to think it was done by ET's. Other dimensionals would have no need to put implants in people although they could have mind controlled some other beings, including humans, to do it. But other dimensionals would likely have zero interest in technology.

There are endless games going on and endless possibilities for who or what is manipulating which game. Hypnotic regressions would only be valid if false memories were not implanted, if the hypnotized person did not invent an imaginary scenario or it wasn't a dream, and if the therapist didn't consciously or unconsciously lead them in a certain direction. I certainly don't place a LOT of credence in hypnotic regression but I don't ignore it either. Those who think they have it all figured out might want to remain open to other possibilities, although there's nothing wrong with being WRONG! I've often thought I had certain things figured out, but I don't. What's more I don't care to have anything completely figured out. It certainly relieves a lot of pressure when one is not compelled to be RIGHT! LOL...

We only see the tip of the iceberg and even in-depth research will only show so much. If this whole "reality" is a programmed illusion in some bizarre matrix, then everything may be an illusion. No one has all the answers and very few have any answers at all. The illusions (lies) are different at every level.
    A couple points from NancyV's post: (that I got and wanted to emphasize anyway)

- just because one does not believe something, does not mean they believe what is perceived to be the opposite - one does not have to "believe" or "not believe" anything.

- we live in a matrix of illusion -- therefore the illusion is only a representation of something conceptual, and thus it is not exactly the same for each individual, but is made up of somewhat agreed upon metaphors. Consider if two people were instructed to draw an abstract artwork of the same thing - a representation of something conceptual. Would they draw the same thing? Would they argue about how right their own interpretation was and how wrong the other artists work is? Welcome to "Reality"

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

donk (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), lookbeyond (19th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #2137
    Thanks

Quote to her there is always a "reason" for any individual action - but these are just what her ego tells her
    ...yeah, mine called it "the proof", there's always "proof" for that reason, or the reason is "proof" of some other horrible idea or misunderstood thought form.

And that isnt a digression at all, you totally smell what I'm cooking. It is just frustrating as I already have been through it once though, and the first parasite bag was at least aware of the infestation, and chose to remove it/their presence so as not to effect our two kids' lives.

Now, a new challenge, one with at least as many parasitic pieces of baggage, me with the awareness that not ALL of them are her own creation--and her having a desire to remove them, three more kids entering into the mix....so on a lot of levels, contracts I made--that are the cause of my fear. Responsibility for her kids (who i share a home with 50% of the time), not to mention her. It's like the universe gave me a second chance, but gave it to me after I already made contracts without seeing the fine print--so it was too late to apply what I learned from the first time around.

It does help talking it through, thanks for hearing me out, and sharing your experience. It's hard to be patient, when patience means exposing your kids (and restraint when wanting to protect hers) to something you NEED her to let go of, NOT TEACH/SHARE!! And to be on her timeline...she chooses to address issues at the worst times (for me).

Don't help i chose last Monday to end my nicotine addiction.

D@mn you archons--"looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue":

29. Link to Post #2138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

It's never a good time, is it donk? That face looks familiar!(LOL)

All the best to you and yours brother,(And all others in involved with this)
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 18th September 2012 at 19:57.

30. Link to Post #2139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote to her there is always a "reason" for any individual action - but these are just what her ego tells her
    ...yeah, mine called it "the proof", there's always "proof" for that reason, or the reason is "proof" of some other horrible idea or misunderstood thought form.

And that isnt a digression at all, you totally smell what I'm cooking. It is just frustrating as I already have been through it once though, and the first parasite bag was at least aware of the infestation, and chose to remove it/their presence so as not to effect our two kids' lives.

Now, a new challenge, one with at least as many parasitic pieces of baggage, me with the awareness that not ALL of them are her own creation--and her having a desire to remove them, three more kids entering into the mix....so on a lot of levels, contracts I made--that are the cause of my fear. Responsibility for her kids (who i share a home with 50% of the time), not to mention her. It's like the universe gave me a second chance, but gave it to me after I already made contracts without seeing the fine print--so it was too late to apply what I learned from the first time around.

It does help talking it through, thanks for hearing me out, and sharing your experience. It's hard to be patient, when patience means exposing your kids (and restraint when wanting to protect hers) to something you NEED her to let go of, NOT TEACH/SHARE!! And to be on her timeline...she chooses to address issues at the worst times (for me).

You do see the big picture right? The Universe could use some "lightening up" and when you start to heal yourself, you get harder tasks. It's like graduating to a higher level. Many people think that when people begin to become enlightened that their problems go away -- they do not -- they get bigger, way bigger when we become far more proficient at dealing with things. People always maintain a certain level of "problems" - whether it be relentless Archon attacks or a smudged fingernail polish - the size of the problem is related to your ability to learn and grow from it. For me getting to the "heart" of the matter - was learning about my ego, recognizing it, rather than fighting off continuous swarms of parasites, it is easier to go straight for their food source and cut it off.

I have a confession -- some of the parasites of the lady I live with were mine and/or are actually after me - I try not to feel guilt about this, but I see how they will control her just to try to get me to be angry so they can leach back onto me. If I get angry/saddened/frustrated with her, I fail and I end up feeding the parasites - exactly what they want. It behooves me to be even more "vigilant" now in my spiritual integrity than I needed to be ever before. Thus is the path - the great thing is that the real solutions bring real enlightenment, one step at a time in most cases. In the end the more one can simplify this view or process, the better, hence my constant preaching about not giving undue value to fear - although, when you are up to your eyeballs in alligators ...

So congratulations! and Good luck!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th September 2012 at 22:02.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

donk (18th September 2012), Finefeather (18th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #2140
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:21.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th September 2012), DeDukshyn (18th September 2012), donk (18th September 2012), lookbeyond (19th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Sierra (18th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 235 FirstFirst 1 7 57 97 107 117 157 207 235 LastLast