+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 235 FirstFirst 1 26 76 116 126 136 176 226 235 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 4697

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2501
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Sodom, Gomorrah, Jericho, i wonder if they all were ET interventions-lb

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th January 2013), Daughter of Time (25th January 2013), ghostrider (2nd February 2013), Houman (25th January 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2013), observer (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2502
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

William Bramley, while investigating human conflicts throughout the hystory, came to the conclusion that there was a third party always involved. Arcontic forces were always behind, though he called them “custodians”. So, in his book The Gods of Eden, he said:

Quote WHEN I FIRST began researching the origins of human
    warfare, certainly the furthest thing from my mind were
    Unidentified Flying Objects, better known as "UFOs."

The many flying saucer magazines which once graced
    the newsstands were, in my opinion, not worthy of serious
    consideration.* I also did not feel that the UFO phenomenon
    was terribly important even if it was evidence of an
    extraterrestrial race. Solving the down-to-earth problems
    of war and human suffering seemed so much more important
    than arguing over whether or not "little green men from Mars" might occasionally be visiting Earth.

(…)

Intrigued by these concepts, I resolved to do a study to
    determine just how important the third party factor has
    been in human history. I wanted to discover what common
    threads, if any, may have existed between various third
    party influences in history. It was my hope that this study
    would offer added insights into how and by whom history
    has been made.

What resulted from this modest goal was one of the
    most extraordinary odysseys I have ever taken. The trail of
    investigation wove through a complex labyrinth of remarkable
    facts, startling theories and everything in between.

As I dug ever deeper, a common thread did emerge. To
    my chagrin, it was a thread so bizarre that on at least
    two occasions I terminated my research in disgust. As I
    pondered my predicament, I realized something important:
    Rational minds tend to seek rational causes to explain
    human problems.

As I probed deeper, however, I was compelled to face the
    possibility that some human problems may be rooted in some
    of the most utterly bizarre realities imaginable. Because such
    realities are rarely acknowledged, let alone understood, they
    are not dealt with. As a result, the problems those realities
    generate are rarely resolved, and so the world seems to
    stumble from one calamity to the next.

I will admit that when I began my research I had a
    bias about what I was expecting to find: a human profit
    motive as the common thread which links various thirdparty
    influences in mankind's violent history. What I found
    instead was the UFO.

Nothing could have been more unwelcome.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Daughter of Time (25th January 2013), Houman (25th January 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (28th January 2013), observer (25th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #2503
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)

[....snip]
    For instance the Roman gods lead to "might is right" whereas the Persians followed "good thoughts, good words, good deeds".
    [....snip]

Another curious point is the occurrence and intervention of UFOs in decisive moments in history...

One of them is narrated here

"During the siege of Tyre in the year 332 BC, strange flying objects were observed. Johann Gustav Droysen in his History of Alexander the Great [Geschichte Alexanders des Grossen (1833)] does not cite it intentionally, believing it to be a fantasy of the Macedonian soldiers.
    The fortress would not yield, its walls were fifty feet high and constructed so solidly that no siege-engine was able to damage it. The Tyrians disposed of the greatest technicians and builders of war-machines of the time and they intercepted in the air the incendiary arrows and projectiles hurled by the catapults on the city.
    One day suddenly there appeared over the Macedonian camp these "flying shields", as they had been called, which flew in triangular formation led by an exceedingly large one, the others were smaller by almost a half. In all there were five. The unknown chronicler narrates that they circled slowly over Tyre while thousands of warriors on both sides stood and watched them in astonishment. Suddenly from the largest "shield" came a lightning-flash that struck the walls, these crumbled, other flashes followed and walls and towers dissolved, as if they had been built of mud, leaving the way open for the besiegers who poured like an avalanche through the breeches. The "flying shields" hovered over the city until it was completely stormed then they very swiftly disappeared aloft, soon melting into the blue sky."

There are many other accounts of these interventions...

Houman

[....snip]

Not at all unlike what Dr. Judy Wood describes in her explaination of what took-down the Twin Towers.

Oh !!! How history has a way of repeating itself.... all the way from antiquity up to the present.

RESEARCH RESOURCE:

Dr. Judy Wood - Where Did The Towers Go:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZWjktDuIhR8

Dr. Judy Wood - Directed Energy Technology:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bmmQ6OWMHTI

-update-

One might also note: David Icke reports that the Bush Family is related back to the Piso of Rome. The Piso was one of those - at the center of secrecy - families permeating the history of the Roman Empire.

Archons for sure....
    Last edited by observer; 25th January 2013 at 12:09. Reason: add update/remove unnecessary text

6. Link to Post #2504
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,323 times in 1,769 posts

From http://truth11.com/2011/06/14/atlas-...orld-takeover/

Atlas Shrugged Outlines The Illuminati Purpose And Plan For World Takeover

THE ILLUMINATI PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR WORLD TAKEOVER

John Todd
    The Conspiracy for world takeover is as old as man himself. The Illuminati, in recent history, has twice tried to control the world — in Napoleon’s day and during World War I.

Only about 5,000 people in the entire world know the true purpose of the Illuminati and its conspiracy to rule the earth. Their plan was written down in code, as a fictional novel, in 1957.

In the mid-1950′s Philippe Rothschild ordered one of his mistresses, Ayn Rand, an established authoress and philosopher, to undertake the writing of this code to the witches of the world. This novel, Atlas Shrugged, was never intended to be a best seller, although it turned out to be one.

The main characters of Atlas Shrugged are code names for individuals or companies. The code is as follows:

John Galt — Philippe Rothschild
    Dagny Taggart — Ayn Rand
    Dagny’s brother — The combined Railroad System
    Ellis Wyatt — David Rockefeller
    Hank Rearden — U.S. Steel, Bethlehem Steel
    Francisco D’Anconia — Combined Copper Mines
    Galt, D’Anconia, and the Pirate –Rothschild Tribunal
    The Tribunal in the book went around convincing certain major corporation presidents of their philosophy and plan, getting them to bankrupt their own businesses. The owners of these companies would then vanish and leave with either Galt or D’Anconia to a retreat area in the Colorado mountain regions. “Colorado” is the code name for the “Bermuda Triangle”, the place where the key figures of the Illuminati will be when the world crashes.

There are six areas of society in which the Illuminati intends to rule:

1) Religious 4) Educational
    2) Political 5) Military
    3) Economic 6) Social
    On August 1, 1972 Philippe Rothschild sent some papers to a meeting of the Council of 13 by State courier to San Antonio, Texas. Besides the usual pay-off notes and progress reports, the papers included a projected takeover plan. It read as follows:

1) Remove the President and Vice-President
    2) Republican Successor throws election to Democratic
    3) Democratic President gets following laws enacted:
    a) Federal gun law taking weapons away from citizens.
    b) Removal of tax exemption from churches (This is House Bill 41)
    c) Genocide Act — Making it a crime equal to murder to convert a person from one religion or faith to another.
    d) Presidential Martial Law Act — This allows the President in time of “National Emergency” to suspend the Constitution, Congress, and the economic system. The President, in essence, becomes dictator of America.
    e) Anti-Hoarding Act — This makes it a felony to have more than 30-days supply of food, fuel or medicine stored up at one time.
    f) Anti-Business Acts Equalization of Opportunity Act Fair Share Law Directive #10-289
    President Carter was able to get some of these laws enacted before leaving office.

Plans for America: Make every person totally dependent of the government by:

1) Creating a pseudo-fuel shortage and food shortage.
    2) Confiscate all guns.
    3) Calling for “Helter Skelter” (All trucks, trains, planes, and ships, except Military, will stop. An army of some 200,000 white prisoners and motorcycle gang members will create mass insanity in the streets by bombing church buildings, raping, murdering, and other fear tactics.)
    4) Declaring Martial Law. Activate the National Guard to keep order, after the public cries out for any kind of help. There will be one policeman to every 5 people. Once this “National Emergency” is declared, it will never be cancelled.
    All countries except America will be sent against Israel for oil. The use of neutron bombs allows destruction of people while leaving all buildings, natural resources, and croplands intact. When the war is over, the world is to be ruled from Jerusalem.

In addition:

90% of the population of the US supposedly is to die in the 1st half hour of WWIII.
    3,000 missiles are to hit the US within the first hour.
    Most industrial cities are to be destroyed.
    Russian missiles placed in major US Lakes and Rivers (up to ten Nuclear Warheads/Missile); put there with American Government knowledge and approval.
    To date, approximately 90% of the Conspiracy plan has been fulfilled on schedule.

7. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

amandapoet (4th April 2013), AwakeInADream (28th January 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Christine (2nd February 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (2nd February 2013), Gemini (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), kanishk (2nd February 2013), Kendall (4th February 2013), Lettherebelight (28th January 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (28th January 2013), observer (28th January 2013), seko (4th February 2013), sllim11 (30th January 2013), Sophocles (26th February 2013), Timreh (28th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #2505
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Thank you for the above post Houman.

I didn't know Ayn Rand was the mistress, or a mistress, of Philipe Rothchild.

I've read somewhere, I don't remember where, perhaps right in this thread, that a new member of a Satanic Cult is ordered to read the works of Ayn Rand, Aleister Crowley and Nietzche. All very interesting...

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AwakeInADream (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Gemini (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Houman (28th January 2013), kanishk (2nd February 2013), Lettherebelight (10th February 2013), lookbeyond (28th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #2506
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Well Houman, im gobsmacked by your last post-is there any relation to the "New Jerusalem" in the Bible- was it all a prophecy but not what anyone ever envisaged? (as in christians take on Revelation etc).I hope you get my gist.
    Thanks and Kind Reguards lookbeyond

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (28th January 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Daughter of Time (28th January 2013), Houman (28th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #2507
    Thanks

Russ Dizdar interviewed by Jeff Rense, 3 parts

Practical discussion on mind control, SRA, non-awareness of missing times…

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (3rd February 2013), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Christine (2nd February 2013), Daughter of Time (30th January 2013), Freed Fox (2nd February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #2508
    Thanks

Last edited by Houman; 30th January 2013 at 02:55.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Annacarl (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Christine (2nd February 2013), Daughter of Time (30th January 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), heyokah (4th February 2013), learninglight (30th January 2013), lisalu (4th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #2509
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember when they came out with the first walkman.

I tried to wear the headphones while listening and trying to walk down the road, and I was so uncomfortable with the feeling that one of my sense had been shut down that I simply couldn't cope with them. I was in a heightened state of paranoia constantly looking over my shoulder and trying to compensate for not being able to hear my environment the way that I always had.

It was no different in my mind than walking around with your ears deliberately plugged with your fingers. To this day I observe people, to a much greater degree now, adapting to this natural discomfort and becoming completely isolated from the sensory experience of their environment. Today, if you bother to say hello to someone walking by, it is highly likely that they will not hear you at all because they have their ears plugged.

When you exaggerate that with the whole 'blackberry' degradation of the senses, we see what we find in most of Western Civilization, and indeed in many other places around the world, as man's desensitization to the state of their environment.

People are so buried in their immediate and debilitating addictions, that the human social experience is being reduced to instant communication without emotion or intimate connection.

And this prevails in the last couple of generation, exponentially becoming more prevalent in the more recent.

What do you suppose the Elites gain from this manipulation of the human experience?

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Annacarl (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Christine (2nd February 2013), Gemini (2nd February 2013), ghostrider (2nd February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), johnf (2nd February 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), modwiz (1st February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), seko (4th February 2013), sunflower (1st February 2013)

18. Link to Post #2510
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shin'Ar (here)

I tried to wear the headphones while listening and trying to walk down the road, and I was so uncomfortable with the feeling that one of my sense had been shut down that I simply couldn't cope with them. I was in a heightened state of paranoia constantly looking over my shoulder and trying to compensate for not being able to hear my environment the way that I always had.

It was no different in my mind than walking around with your ears deliberately plugged with your fingers. To this day I observe people, to a much greater degree now, adapting to this natural discomfort and becoming completely isolated from the sensory experience of their environment. Today, if you bother to say hello to someone walking by, it is highly likely that they will not hear you at all because they have their ears plugged.

When you exaggerate that with the whole 'blackberry' degradation of the senses, we see what we find in most of Western Civilization, and indeed in many other places around the world, as man's desensitization to the state of their environment.

People are so buried in their immediate and debilitating addictions, that the human social experience is being reduced to instant communication without emotion or intimate connection.

And this prevails in the last couple of generation, exponentially becoming more prevalent in the more recent.

What do you suppose the Elites gain from this manipulation of the human experience?

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2013), Daughter of Time (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), Shin'Ar (2nd February 2013), Timreh (9th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #2511
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

i can't do justice to the length of this discussion!
    but your post stands out;

people are surrounded by an electromagnetic fog in our modern world,
    a blanket of noise that drowns out our inner voices and severs our connection with nature.

we need to find a way to overcome this terrible roadblock and reclaim the energy of the human race!!

everyone is walking around like zombies, like something out of "the sound of silence"!!!!

21. Link to Post #2512
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

From http://truth11.com/2011/06/14/atlas-...orld-takeover/

Atlas Shrugged Outlines The Illuminati Purpose And Plan For World Takeover

THE ILLUMINATI PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR WORLD TAKEOVER

John Todd
    The Conspiracy for world takeover is as old as man himself. The Illuminati, in recent history, has twice tried to control the world — in Napoleon’s day and during World War I.

Only about 5,000 people in the entire world know the true purpose of the Illuminati and its conspiracy to rule the earth. Their plan was written down in code, as a fictional novel, in 1957.

In the mid-1950′s Philippe Rothschild ordered one of his mistresses, Ayn Rand, an established authoress and philosopher, to undertake the writing of this code to the witches of the world. This novel, Atlas Shrugged, was never intended to be a best seller, although it turned out to be one.

The main characters of Atlas Shrugged are code names for individuals or companies. The code is as follows:

John Galt — Philippe Rothschild
    Dagny Taggart — Ayn Rand
    Dagny’s brother — The combined Railroad System
    Ellis Wyatt — David Rockefeller
    Hank Rearden — U.S. Steel, Bethlehem Steel
    Francisco D’Anconia — Combined Copper Mines
    Galt, D’Anconia, and the Pirate –Rothschild Tribunal
    The Tribunal in the book went around convincing certain major corporation presidents of their philosophy and plan, getting them to bankrupt their own businesses. The owners of these companies would then vanish and leave with either Galt or D’Anconia to a retreat area in the Colorado mountain regions. “Colorado” is the code name for the “Bermuda Triangle”, the place where the key figures of the Illuminati will be when the world crashes.

There are six areas of society in which the Illuminati intends to rule:

1) Religious 4) Educational
    2) Political 5) Military
    3) Economic 6) Social
    On August 1, 1972 Philippe Rothschild sent some papers to a meeting of the Council of 13 by State courier to San Antonio, Texas. Besides the usual pay-off notes and progress reports, the papers included a projected takeover plan. It read as follows:

1) Remove the President and Vice-President
    2) Republican Successor throws election to Democratic
    3) Democratic President gets following laws enacted:
    a) Federal gun law taking weapons away from citizens.
    b) Removal of tax exemption from churches (This is House Bill 41)
    c) Genocide Act — Making it a crime equal to murder to convert a person from one religion or faith to another.
    d) Presidential Martial Law Act — This allows the President in time of “National Emergency” to suspend the Constitution, Congress, and the economic system. The President, in essence, becomes dictator of America.
    e) Anti-Hoarding Act — This makes it a felony to have more than 30-days supply of food, fuel or medicine stored up at one time.
    f) Anti-Business Acts Equalization of Opportunity Act Fair Share Law Directive #10-289
    President Carter was able to get some of these laws enacted before leaving office.

Plans for America: Make every person totally dependent of the government by:

1) Creating a pseudo-fuel shortage and food shortage.
    2) Confiscate all guns.
    3) Calling for “Helter Skelter” (All trucks, trains, planes, and ships, except Military, will stop. An army of some 200,000 white prisoners and motorcycle gang members will create mass insanity in the streets by bombing church buildings, raping, murdering, and other fear tactics.)
    4) Declaring Martial Law. Activate the National Guard to keep order, after the public cries out for any kind of help. There will be one policeman to every 5 people. Once this “National Emergency” is declared, it will never be cancelled.
    All countries except America will be sent against Israel for oil. The use of neutron bombs allows destruction of people while leaving all buildings, natural resources, and croplands intact. When the war is over, the world is to be ruled from Jerusalem.

In addition:

90% of the population of the US supposedly is to die in the 1st half hour of WWIII.
    3,000 missiles are to hit the US within the first hour.
    Most industrial cities are to be destroyed.
    Russian missiles placed in major US Lakes and Rivers (up to ten Nuclear Warheads/Missile); put there with American Government knowledge and approval.
    To date, approximately 90% of the Conspiracy plan has been fulfilled on schedule.

Bumping this extremely important post.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aikisaw (2nd February 2013), amandapoet (4th April 2013), Annacarl (4th February 2013), Chester (3rd February 2013), Freed Fox (2nd February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Houman (2nd February 2013), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2013), kanishk (2nd February 2013), Lettherebelight (10th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (2nd February 2013)

23. Link to Post #2513
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

the last time Omni's AI was connecting with us was just before the 3/11/11 quake

we have the Asteroid passing Earth Feb 15th

WW III is definitely on the verge with everything going on around Israel...

24. Link to Post #2514
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

a blanket of noise that drowns out our inner voices and severs our connection with nature.

we need to find a way to overcome this terrible roadblock and reclaim the energy of the human race!!

everyone is walking around like zombies, like something out of "the sound of silence"!!!!
    I couldn't agree more... how do you or I wake someone who doesn't know they are asleep ??? we get bombarded with ELF waves so subtile we don't notice and it affects our moods ... I heard somewhere , standing outside on dirt bare foot discharges the waves out of your body, funny long ago people were healthy when connected with nature, we drifted from nature and look what it does to our minds and bodies ...nature will help us if we listen and pay attention, sounds crazy but everytime I look at great old trees , I feel them calling to me, kinda like how could I allow other humans to cut down so many trees that take a very long time to get that big...ehummm they make the air we need to exist at all ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Shin'Ar (3rd February 2013)

26. Link to Post #2515
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey there Tesla,

What you have done here is point to a very key component in the entire process of establishing harmony; that of harmonious frequency of vibration.

What a wonderful coincidence that your name here is Tesla because it was Tesla that said,

'...everything owes its existence solely and completely to sound...sound is the factor which holds it altogether...' UNQUOTE

Of course, those of us who are familiar with the connection between vibration/sound/light and consciousness, are also aware of the way that various vibrations interact at various frequencies. For example, try acquiring information from a radio station when you are not quite tuned to its frequency.

This is the electromagnetic fog you speak of Tesla. We are all essentially nothing more than a vibrating field of consciousness/sound/light, and when the frequency of our field of consciousness is not in tune with other frequencies, that fog, or 'off the station' disturbance becomes prominent in our experience.

Those caught up in the 'system' and functioning within it as it is designed, do not suffer that fog because they are in 'tune' with that systematic environment. They are going with the flow.

Those who begin to realize the delusions and the unnatural manipulations become 'tuned away from' that channel or frequency and will begin to experience this fog, or disturbance/incompatible frequency, and the interaction will be one of disruption and repulsion.

Certain frequencies clash with each other and cannot be compatible. This is what we experience as we comprehend the vibrations established by the Elite. And this is precisely how we must effort to challenge it. It is our challenge to retune the vibrations of this human experience to the frequency, which as you noted, matches more with the natural vibrations of the Earth and the Cosmos, rather than the frequency which the Elite has managed to tune most of the world into.

We must literally use our talents and opportunities to take hold of that 'dial' and retune the human experience to the frequency of that 'radio station' which promotes harmony, compassion and tolerance, compromise and peaceful coexistence.

This is what The Ancients referred to 'enchanting', and why they placed such sanctity on nature. That became twisted, by elite manipulation, to be seen as magic and nature worshiping, to make any attracted to its simple truths 'disenchanted' with it. For thousands of years in our ancient past this simple connection to the natural was known around the globe in many cultures and religions. Today, after many decades of manipulation and perversions, that which was once natural and simple truth, has become twisted into the Black Magic of Occultism. Nothing could be further from the truth, than its antithesis/enemy/incompatible frequency.

This is what most of the world experiences today in their religious, social and educational systems. It is the frequency at which they vibrate, and experience. It is the 'radio station/CNN' to which the world is attuned.

And how much easier is it for the Elite to manage such a manipulation of such frequency, than when those whom they would control are not in touch with their full senses, and are so constantly distracted by obligation and immediate gratification, that they are too distracted to become 'aware/enlightened, or become any opposition.

Observe how easily this young generation is led by the ring, and attracted to zombies, werewolves and vampires. With their ears plugged, their focus trained completely on a display screen and keyboard, and virtually shut out from their true environment functioning all around them as the true nature of the world, these 'real zombies' partake in the 'system' in a state of comatose distraction. No threat. No disturbance of that frequency. Fully 'dialed into it', and participating.

We see them easily behind their steering wheels typing away. They don't care; they are immersed securely into that baptism. We see them on the buses and subways, completely isolated from the person standing right next to them by nothing more than a display screen and a set of headphones.

Frequency!

This is, as Tesla stated. what it is all about. And today's modern age manifestations confirm that truth with ironic emphasis.

When we realize this, it is not difficult to see what option awaits those who would desire to retune this world to another frequency. We must use their own weapon against them. We must invade that display screen with our information and vibration, reaching the 'victims' with an offering that might cause a disturbance in the frequency to which they are now attuned, and cause them to try to retune, at which point they mi8ght be successful in tuning into another system. One not defiled by the Elite. One more in line with the natural evolution of the individual human, the individual field of consciousness, and the One Consciousness of Divine design.

This is the true enchantment of which The Ancients sought to bring mankind into awareness.

Enchantment was never about magic or the unnatural. That became the facade of its perversion.

Enchantment is, and has always been, the harmonious aligning of various frequencies with the One Frequency of Divine Design; often represented as the many individual vibrations becoming of one frequency and compatible vibration.

However herein lies the problem, as Jeanette so astutely pointed out in another thread, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post627346.

That very Intelligent Design evolves by the very efforts of the individual experiences/fragmented vibrations/fields of consciousness, as they struggle to realign with that from which they have become disconnected/untuned. It is this very effort to realign, built into the programming, which promotes the evolution of consciousness.

And any external effort to influence those evolving efforts is often seen by those trapped in manipulation/religious influences/social influences/ educational influences, as proselytizing and self promotion. And in many cases it is, which only serves to emphasize the manifestation of imposition. But regardless, this is how Divine Design functions and evolves, and whether seen as invasion, imposition or arrogant assertion of bias, this remains to be the course we must take in order to one day more fully and wholly experience the harmonious frequency of human kind. The process of being must be tolerated, experienced, realized and discerned. And in the wise discerning, accompanied by knowledge and intuitive awareness, natural evolution proceeds and ascends into higher states of being. Without the Below, how can there be an Above?

Sharing! This is the essence of all existence. Fields of consciousness sharing their very different experiences, information and understanding. This is what The Ancients tried to depict to us in their Sacred Eye/Vesica Pisces, representing two fields of consciousness coming together in the Divine Design of that Flower of Life, and sharing/trading experience, memory and knowledge. This is natural evolution of consciousness, and if we can relate to this as one circle being the elite/source of disharmony, and the other being its opposition/source of harmony, we can see how this interaction is as natural as any other within the Design.

It is how/at what frequency we vibrate, that establishes the harmony of our connection/interaction, as One.

All is process, and it is by the becoming aware of this process, and how to enchant it for the purpose of achieving harmony, that evolution takes one more step further toward The Mystery which, as Jeanette pointed out, shall never be caught. Which reminds that I must now attempt to do justice to her response as well.

I applaud your understanding and observations here Tesla. I hope that by offering my own understanding and speculations on such things, that I am not crossing that line of proselytizing or self promotion. I do not know how to respond other than by saying the things that are on my mind. And I do not enter into discussion with the very heavy burden of diplomacy restricting my effort to communicate the things which I have to share, nor those things which I hope to acquire. I simply offer my experience, and hope to share in yours. Should some diplomatic necessity intervene, then that is how it must be, but I do not communicate with that fear in the constant background of my thought processing.

I am aware that many forums like to avoid lengthy posts and so I compensate here, even though it may not seem so; I could go on and on.

I offer this old video I discovered a few years ago for you to enjoy. You can view Tesla's comments at 3:03 if you do not want to watch the entire clip.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Annacarl (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), sunflower (4th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #2516
    Thanks

from
    http://mythsofchristianity.com/god-a...persian-satan/

"In 538 BC the Jews returned from exile to their homeland, now under the rule of the Persians. The Jews were heavily influenced by the Persian beliefs, in particular Zoroastrianism, and it is at this time that we see a shift in the beliefs of the Hebrews.

Specifically, the adoption of the Persian view of Satan.

The Zoroastrian God, Ahura Mazda, was opposed by the evil entity Angra Mainyu, the Destructive Element. Angra Mainyu (also known as Ahriman) became the ultimate embodiment of evil. He was constantly attempting to destroy the world of truth and to harm men and beasts. In chapter 100 of Book of the Arda Viraf, titled ‘Ahriman’, the narrator saw Angra Mainyu, the “Evil spirit, … whose religion is evil [and] who ever ridiculed and mocked the wicked in hell.” Angra Mainyu lived in a world of darkness with the demons (daevas) as their ruler or leader (Vendidad 19.1, 43-44).

Most noteworthy is Angra Mainyu’s ability to change his appearance to that of a lizard, a snake or an innocent looking youth. So disguised, he wages his war against Ahura Mazda as he attempts to destroy all that is good and to lure man into the world of darkness and destruction.

For Zoroastrians, this mortal world was a reflection of the cosmic struggle between these two divine entities: The Supreme God Ahura Mazda and his arch-nemesis, Angra Mainyu. Man was charged with choosing between these two principles, good and evil.
    It should be no surprise that during the post-exilic period we find that the Hebrew’s view of God changed from a jealous, vengeful God who was the source of both good and evil, to a God of love and righteousness (Ahura Mazda), and that an evil figure responsible for sin and suffering, such as Angra Mainyu, would then emerge.

And so the Hebrew ha-satan, the Accuser, evolved into Satan, the Devil.

In essence, he acquired the characteristics of Angra Mainyu.

"

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

amandapoet (4th April 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Daughter of Time (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), observer (4th February 2013), Sophocles (26th February 2013), sunflower (4th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #2517
    Thanks

Ingo Swann on the Sanskrit language and its ability to describe/analyze non physical realities

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

astrid (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Daughter of Time (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), heyokah (5th February 2013), Jean-Luc (20th February 2013), Lettherebelight (9th February 2013), mab777 (4th February 2013), observer (4th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #2518
    Thanks

On the origins of the term "devil"... (demons in the persian mythology and "shining ones" in the Indian mythology) and the origin of "lady justice"

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

astrid (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Chester (4th February 2013), Daughter of Time (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), heyokah (4th February 2013), Lettherebelight (9th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #2519
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

I couldn't agree more... how do you or I wake someone who doesn't know they are asleep ??? we get bombarded with ELF waves so subtile we don't notice and it affects our moods ... I heard somewhere , standing outside on dirt bare foot discharges the waves out of your body, funny long ago people were healthy when connected with nature, we drifted from nature and look what it does to our minds and bodies ...nature will help us if we listen and pay attention, sounds crazy but everytime I look at great old trees , I feel them calling to me, kinda like how could I allow other humans to cut down so many trees that take a very long time to get that big...ehummm they make the air we need to exist at all ...
    i think it's best if you don't wake them up because if you try they'll tell you you're nuts. everyone has a choice and if people choose to become zombies then we should let them. i'm reminded of the hopi prophecy that talks about zombies. it's already happening. the human race is dividing itself into an "enhanced" version of themselves on the one hand, those who return to a natural way of living, and the zombified rest, that is not unlike a hive consciousness because there's no more individualism.

the difference between them and us is that we have made the conscious choice to improve despite what is thrown in our way. that's all it takes to enter the upwards spiral, and it must be done now because this life can (and probably will) end rather abruptly for many people. once started the growth process is ongoing, not just in this but also the next lives, and now is the time to initiate it because never before in "known" history did we have that much help and that much information within easy reach. nevertheless you can't force anybody to do it and those who consciously choose to become zombified should be allowed to do so, imo.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

35. Link to Post #2520
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

On the origins of the term "devil"... (demons in the persian mythology and "shining ones" in the Indian mythology) and the origin of "lady justice"

...so I wake up reasonably caught up on sleep and somehow wander back over to this lovely (not) thread and Houman "pushes" this video in my face and...

once again, I suddenly climb several rungs higher out of my seemingly self created hole.

Thanks again, Houman... Chester

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th February 2013), Daughter of Time (4th February 2013), Houman (7th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 235 FirstFirst 1 26 76 116 126 136 176 226 235 LastLast