+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 235 FirstFirst 1 42 92 132 142 152 192 235 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 4699

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2821
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Timewaster (here)
    I saw this on another forum. Its about seeing a demon entity just before the bombs go off at the Boston bombings. This is a zoomed in/ slowed down version .
    Fascinating video and thanks for posting it here! Will save it in my paranormal photographic evidence folder. I've seen a few other similar anomalous white mask-like faces in photographs here and there at different forums and websites over the years but this is the first one of its kind where the 'face' is turning its head like that. VERY INTERESTING!

The following image below is not in that category but you might find it interesting too. It was captured by one of the moderators of David Icke's forum. She posted this image on that forum and also on her website. She labeled this photograph "benevolentgrey---Copy1"

And here's the negative version of it.

Last edited by Roisin; 9th June 2013 at 15:17.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), Chester (5th July 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th June 2013), mab777 (11th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2822
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Well, because I have a personal rule that I keep an open mind to anything and everything, I am prepared to accept (if it rings true at the level of my soul) that angels may also not necessarily be benevolent from the point of view of humanity.
    I pretty much view all ancient religion from the ancient astronaut point of view, Jewish, Christian, Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian, Hindi. So regardless if they are called Angels or Gods in ancient times, I think it is a case of mistaken divinity.

That being said, I do believe in subtle help from the other side in terms of spiritual guidance and over-sight. I do not believe we are alone, incarnating is an assisted undertaking, even if those assisting stay well hidden and behind the scenes.

It is within the set of possibility that each and every human being is actually and only on their own and that interaction with any other being has risk that the other being is self centric and/or group centric (and excludes humanity in what they perceive as their group).
    I do not believe we are alone, I absolutely believe we have help on a daily basis.
    It is my belief that we are never alone. We are looked after.

In other words, it would be foolish to assume any being has another being's best interests in mind. A pure being of that form would automatically be 100% self sacrificial and I am unsure if any being (which includes a human being) can pull that off. Some suspect Jesus Christ was a being of that nature but when you consider all the testimonies of abductees (and the recent interviews by Kerry of Erin Green and the two super soldiers) one must be cautious that even "Jesus Christ" could be nothing but programming generated.

For me... that would be tremendously sad if true, but at the same time, for me to assume it is impossible to be true is foolish.
    I don't believe in faith, so the popular new testement now associated with Christ is not a doctrine I partake in, but I do believe what the Gnostics wrote about in terms of christ, and that it is a journey of understanding and personal revelation. Folks get caught up in the whole archon thing when discussing the Gnostics. For me, the gnostics changed my view on spirituality, or rather confirmed it, by stating that God is not to be pursued through faith, but through personal interaction, and as a result experience. Gnosis means to know through experience and this is what the Gnostics were referring to in terms of spirituality, to shamanistically know God and have a personal relationship.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (10th June 2013), chocolate (10th June 2013), donk (12th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Fred Steeves (10th June 2013), Kraut (28th June 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Zampano (25th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #2823
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thank you, DNA. It felt like I was talking about my view on gnosis!

I am sure we are looked after. I have several proofs from my own experience, but I don't want to include them as for the moment. (When I realized the simple truth of being connected to a higher realm, was the moment I stopped being afraid of being alone, or sad, or in danger. Not that danger does not exist, but I can manage my reactions by trusting the higher power (may be myself as that higher power) better).

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

DNA (11th June 2013), donk (12th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Marianne (11th June 2013), ponda (14th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #2824
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Just got my copies of Gnosis (here is Book I as recommended by "sms." Christian Gnosticism

So far what I have read is quite good and rings quite true within. It is "ancient knowledge" and so not to be confused with what was done with this tradition by the Catholic Church the last 2000 years. Also, I have been a student of the Nag Hammadi texts for 20 years now... always seeing (understanding) more and more as time has moved forward.

From my experience, the mystical messages found within the various religious and philosophical traditions all seem to present essentially the same core information and messages.
    Last edited by Chester; 11th June 2013 at 16:06.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th June 2013), chocolate (14th June 2013), DNA (11th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Gemini (12th June 2013), Houman (10th June 2013), johnf (11th June 2013), lookbeyond (23rd June 2013), Marianne (11th June 2013), Muzz (10th June 2013), Timreh (12th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #2825
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

POST EDIT (Feb 2, 2013)

Here are the most up-to-date links to PDF I & II

PDF Part I (649 pages)

PDF Part II (124 pages)

Up to page 20 (post 400). And we are now at page... 127 !
    I am just quoting your February 2013 edit of your April 2012 post (over a year ago), for ease of finding by others.

Thanks, Jean-Luc, for making and updating these pdf's of Houman's work, and thanks Houman for all the work and genius you put into this thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), AwakeInADream (11th June 2013), Chester (11th June 2013), chocolate (14th June 2013), Christine (11th June 2013), Daughter of Time (12th June 2013), Flash (11th June 2013), fourty-two (14th June 2013), Gemini (12th June 2013), Hervé (11th June 2013), Houman (11th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Jean-Luc (12th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), Marianne (11th June 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Reinhard (11th June 2013), seko (12th June 2013), sunflower (26th June 2013), Timreh (12th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #2826
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Just got my copies of Gnosis (here is Book I) as recommended by "sms." Christian Gnosticism

So far what I have read is quite good and rings quite true within. It is "ancient knowledge" and so not to be confused with what was done with this tradition by the Catholic Church the last 2000 years. Also, I have been a student of the Nag Hammadi texts for 20 years now... always seeing (understanding) more and more as time has moved forward.

From my experience, the mystical messages found within the various religious and philosophical traditions all seem to present essentially the same core information and messages.
    Thanks for posting. Are the other books online as well? I tried the link in book one, but it was not working.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Chester (12th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #2827
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Just got my copies of Gnosis (here is Book I) as recommended by "sms." Christian Gnosticism

Thanks for posting. Are the other books online as well? I tried the link in book one, but it was not working.
    Hi, I just clicked the link and it worked for me... but also, here is another link as well.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), lookbeyond (23rd June 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #2828
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Posted to the "Kosmos"

I wish there was an English translation of Dr. Malanga's views as to how "angels" fit into cosmogeny that he has been working on.

I appreciate Genesis I... but I feel this incompleteness - an empty space in the picture which, without...

Do understand, I am a viewpoint shifter of the worst degree and so, please, don't worry about me relying on or adopting anything that I cannot reconcile within my soul.
    As sooner we realise that we are here on our own, that better for us.

Quote They may enter into someone’s life through some higher being, who tells you that you can ascend now. Or some Ascended Master scheme, playing on your ego, telling you that you are special, more evolved. They may try to lure you to “Come up to us at this level, bla bla”. We at first thought it was LUX doing this. Malanga called them “those from higher dimensions/planes”, like Archangels and Metatron. The ones behind many New Age Ascension thoughts. They are out of this creation on another level of existence.

(…)

Q (Eve Lorgen): -Perhaps these are like the Titans or Gods from the Buddhist 6 Realms of Existence definition? In this realm, those from the God Realms must eventually come down to human level in order to evolve. (See: http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbu...-Existence.htm)

A (Dr Malanga): Yes it may be! We can now say we are sure from testimonies of ex-abductees having had the issues with these ones and having recall and experience the journey backwards. (EL– In other words those who realize they as humans have already descended down from higher levels of creation to earth, places where these so called “Gods” are now and we are on our way back to the Source. The human realm of existence–according to Buddhist cosmology, is the only realm of the six where we can become free from samsara, illusion.)

We already came down from this level (the alleged higher “Gods” level) to experience and realize the nature of our soul here as humans: Duality is illusion, freedom from samsara, etc. Now, these ascended “God” beings tell you that you deserve to come up to where they are, saying we are at a lower level and to pray, meditate and so forth in order to ascend, etc. They offer us a place in paradise in the 5th dimension. They are trying to lure you back in the net, a golden prison. This can happen in dreams or channeled through someone. They are similar to us in that they have a soul part but are afraid to come down to our level in order to continue their evolutionary process. They are collaborating with Horus-Ra in order to keep us stupid here to maintain this reality. They tend to want to take the ones who are waking up, and then isolate them from others.

(…)

EL: It appears that the Gods–including the Primordial Man, aliens, and incorporeal beings–their job to keep us locked into this “split un-integrated” consciousness, so that they can feed off of our soul energy while we are unaware or somehow believing it’s “good for us”. And in a life of abductions by aliens, we are in an enslaved state to continue recycling while they feed off of our souls. Once we integrate our mind, soul and spirit consciousness, then we also enter a new kind of battle with these beings who keep trying to “re-access” the abductee into their agenda. This can happen with physical abductions or be more subtle like in dreams, astrally or through channelled material that tries to lure us into worshipping them.

Source
    In Genesis III, Dr Malanga has dedicated a chapter to, so called, angels. He said there that some abductees who managed to liberate themselves from abductions were seeing (usually in dreams, mental simulations or meditations) some angelic figures in terms of “pseudo-guardians” who were trying to give them information about what they were supposed to do. The same seems to be happening to some more esoterically developed people who were not abductees. Angels like Michael, Raphael etc. were turning up there, usually with wings. Sometimes, it were just “light beings” who were standing peacefully nearby, however, if addressed, they would immediately start prescribing recipees for life. [It reminded me on some beings that James Redfield, who wrote the Celestine Prophecy, has described in his book The Tenth Insight. Of course, he saw them as benevolent and eager to help after we check out from here.]

It seems that they provide “help” to us only if it suits to them. They played on people’s egos saying that they were superior in relation to others, so they deserved more, and therefore they should go with them (“angels”) to a special place, a “golden residence” where they would be with their equals and not in this “valley of tears”. So, some sort of ascension just to get out of here those who become dangerous by knowing too much and who are able to help others to wake up. Dr Malanga says that people with integrated consciousness can easily see through this sort of the deception, while those with unintegrated consciousness would usually fall into the trap.

Angels pose as benevolent beings, however, they tend to get pretty angry if you do not follow their advice. In many cases, the angel appears similarly clothed as we are, they would be of the same height like we are, somehow trying to give an impression to us that we were equal to them. So, they would call us to go “up” with them, however, if we would ask them to come down and play with us in the dirt, they would react with a terrified expression. They think that the suffering which goes along with the existence in this reality would be unbearable for them. (They still experience some of it indirectly, through us, i.e. through some sort of ‘fractal reflection” in the holographic reality. They say that “there must be some other way to go along one’s path of the experience, without the need to come down to our level.”

When communicating with us, they find themselves in a bit complex situation, as they can not lie openly, knowing that they would be caught, and yet, they would not say the whole truth in regards to important matters.

Dr Malanga thinks that these beings work from a higher level than PM and that they might represent the eye on the top of the pyramid.

There were some interesting messages received by them, as well, related to the manipulation of the hologram. One of them was quoted in Genesis III. It is hard for me to translate it properly, so I will present here only Malanga’s interpretation of the message. It sounds like a classic channelled message on the “trust me basis” and it talks about the importance of two discs, the Sun disc (the mover) and the Bha disc, which are connected with two levels of frequencies and which seem to be of a technological nature. [Maybe, the two sources of the hologram, which P.K. Dick has mentioned?!] Allegedly, they were made by some forces in order to change the frequency of the holographic universe, so it can be experienced in 3D.

[The content of the message corresponds to Bohme’s holographic theory of the universe. Maybe, it would be good idea to take a look into the virtual simulation theory, as well – The emergence of the physical world from information processing; Brian Whitworth!?]

The Sun could be archetypically interpreted as the Spirit and Bha as the Soul. It seems that the first two frequencies were connected with a duality universe, based on the good and bad, white and black etc. where the first and the higher one was connected with the virtuality of the giant beings who were identified in Malanga’s Genesis as PMs. On the other side, the lower frequency, would be the “black beings” whose universe is closing down because of the lowering of their frequency.

The message even points to attempts of some humans who (as alien proxies) are trying from ‘down here’ to manipulate the frequencies of the hologram by HAARP technology.

According to the message, PMs have made the machines for exchange of information between various areas of the universe and for changing the universe in accordance with their choices or intentions. It seems, that they were attempting to stabilise the frequencies of the holographic universe, so to made them constant, which would hinder or prevent human evolution. In this way they would ensure for themselves a “future of eternal immortality”. Furthermore, it seems that there is an ongoing conflict between various holographic species for the control of the hologram.

[It seems that many humans have been consciously or unconsciously employed by various alien species to act on their behalf and in furthering their agenda against humanity. They are supposed to enchain us or to serve us on the plate to their alien masters, who would eat us and utilize us for various other purposes.]

Some angels claim that they were helping us in our liberation from corporeal and incorporeal aliens, however, it seems that humanity carries out this process by itself without any need for “help” from outside. There are some indication that their (angelic) rescue may depend on our rescue i.e. that they are afraid of aliens progressing to their level and taking the control there, so they would like us to fight the aliens for them!? On the other side, they seem to be afraid of us coming up on their level and kicking them out of there, to fill our vacated position down here, so they could experience on their own skins what we did. (Ha, ha, in this case we may sometimes provide to them a good advice or some wise insights from upper levels.) So, at the end, what they want is to preserve their current position.

We are on our own, while others fight for the control over us and the holographic reality. And, this is a good news as we do not have to wait for anybody. In fact, we are the ones we were waiting for. We have all what we need to protect ourselves and to take over the control of the reality on our behalf. (“External saviour” is just a mental program to keep us where we are.)

At the end, it seems that the liberation from the archontic control leads through the individualisation of human being and integration of his consciousness. One of the first stages in our liberation would mean getting rid of the “containers” (or false platforms) as they are primary mode for control of our consciousness. One can not fight aliens from the very platform they have made for him. Any religion, belief system, spirit-ual paradigm or ideology makes a container/platform and its inhabitants belong to the archontic force which founded it. (Extending the container we are in by saying: “I am a Christian, but I believe in reincarnation”, does not help much.) So, it does not matter if the name displayed on our container is Christianity, Islam, Budhism, Masonry, Scientology, Golden Dawn, Light-warriors, Atheists, Socialists, Communists or… whatever…; they are all traps and one should get out of it ASAP, if one wants to make some progress.

The only real platform is the platform of our individual human being, which is based on our Spirit, Mind and Soul components. And, btw. there is no spiritual teachings which will mention that, and that should not be surprising, at all, in a controlled reality.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), amandapoet (3rd July 2013), AwakeInADream (12th June 2013), Chester (12th June 2013), chocolate (14th June 2013), Christine (12th June 2013), Cristian (13th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Gemini (12th June 2013), Houman (12th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Moxie (30th June 2013), Roisin (17th July 2014), seeker/reader (21st January 2015), Timreh (12th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #2829
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    [The content of the message corresponds to Bohme’s holographic theory of the universe. Maybe, it would be good idea to take a look into the virtual simulation theory, as well – The emergence of the physical world from information processing; Brian Whitworth!?]

"Digital Physics" is the keyword for this new field of research...
    http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/digitalphysics.html

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (12th June 2013), chocolate (14th June 2013), Christine (12th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Gemini (16th June 2013), kirolak (25th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (15th June 2013), sms (14th June 2013), Timreh (12th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #2830
    Thanks

hi sms and friends,

I read and I like to put one thing into this .. In Brazil (place that I living) and I saw in many ocasions, is very very common use this type of communication. Many religions talking with angels (or another name to them), and some places this energy is so negative that sits in the air, along with not rarely sacrifices of animals and people accept this and are very complacent. I agree with Dr. Malanga when he said that angels only want to help us to stay on here, but they don't joint us here .. is must horriple place to them.

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    Posted to the "Kosmos"

I wish there was an English translation of Dr. Malanga's views as to how "angels" fit into cosmogeny that he has been working on.

I appreciate Genesis I... but I feel this incompleteness - an empty space in the picture which, without...

Do understand, I am a viewpoint shifter of the worst degree and so, please, don't worry about me relying on or adopting anything that I cannot reconcile within my soul.
    As sooner we realise that we are here on our own, that better for us.

Quote They may enter into someone’s life through some higher being, who tells you that you can ascend now. Or some Ascended Master scheme, playing on your ego, telling you that you are special, more evolved. They may try to lure you to “Come up to us at this level, bla bla”. We at first thought it was LUX doing this. Malanga called them “those from higher dimensions/planes”, like Archangels and Metatron. The ones behind many New Age Ascension thoughts. They are out of this creation on another level of existence.

(…)

Q (Eve Lorgen): -Perhaps these are like the Titans or Gods from the Buddhist 6 Realms of Existence definition? In this realm, those from the God Realms must eventually come down to human level in order to evolve. (See: http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbu...-Existence.htm)

A (Dr Malanga): Yes it may be! We can now say we are sure from testimonies of ex-abductees having had the issues with these ones and having recall and experience the journey backwards. (EL– In other words those who realize they as humans have already descended down from higher levels of creation to earth, places where these so called “Gods” are now and we are on our way back to the Source. The human realm of existence–according to Buddhist cosmology, is the only realm of the six where we can become free from samsara, illusion.)

We already came down from this level (the alleged higher “Gods” level) to experience and realize the nature of our soul here as humans: Duality is illusion, freedom from samsara, etc. Now, these ascended “God” beings tell you that you deserve to come up to where they are, saying we are at a lower level and to pray, meditate and so forth in order to ascend, etc. They offer us a place in paradise in the 5th dimension. They are trying to lure you back in the net, a golden prison. This can happen in dreams or channeled through someone. They are similar to us in that they have a soul part but are afraid to come down to our level in order to continue their evolutionary process. They are collaborating with Horus-Ra in order to keep us stupid here to maintain this reality. They tend to want to take the ones who are waking up, and then isolate them from others.

(…)

EL: It appears that the Gods–including the Primordial Man, aliens, and incorporeal beings–their job to keep us locked into this “split un-integrated” consciousness, so that they can feed off of our soul energy while we are unaware or somehow believing it’s “good for us”. And in a life of abductions by aliens, we are in an enslaved state to continue recycling while they feed off of our souls. Once we integrate our mind, soul and spirit consciousness, then we also enter a new kind of battle with these beings who keep trying to “re-access” the abductee into their agenda. This can happen with physical abductions or be more subtle like in dreams, astrally or through channelled material that tries to lure us into worshipping them.

Source
    In Genesis III, Dr Malanga has dedicated a chapter to, so called, angels. He said there that some abductees who managed to liberate themselves from abductions were seeing (usually in dreams, mental simulations or meditations) some angelic figures in terms of “pseudo-guardians” who were trying to give them information about what they were supposed to do. The same seems to be happening to some more esoterically developed people who were not abductees. Angels like Michael, Raphael etc. were turning up there, usually with wings. Sometimes, it were just “light beings” who were standing peacefully nearby, however, if addressed, they would immediately start prescribing recipees for life. [It reminded me on some beings that James Redfield, who wrote the Celestine Prophecy, has described in his book The Tenth Insight. Of course, he saw them as benevolent and eager to help after we check out from here.]

It seems that they provide “help” to us only if it suits to them. They played on people’s egos saying that they were superior in relation to others, so they deserved more, and therefore they should go with them (“angels”) to a special place, a “golden residence” where they would be with their equals and not in this “valley of tears”. So, some sort of ascension just to get out of here those who become dangerous by knowing too much and who are able to help others to wake up. Dr Malanga says that people with integrated consciousness can easily see through this sort of the deception, while those with unintegrated consciousness would usually fall into the trap.

Angels pose as benevolent beings, however, they tend to get pretty angry if you do not follow their advice. In many cases, the angel appears similarly clothed as we are, they would be of the same height like we are, somehow trying to give an impression to us that we were equal to them. So, they would call us to go “up” with them, however, if we would ask them to come down and play with us in the dirt, they would react with a terrified expression. They think that the suffering which goes along with the existence in this reality would be unbearable for them. (They still experience some of it indirectly, through us, i.e. through some sort of ‘fractal reflection” in the holographic reality. They say that “there must be some other way to go along one’s path of the experience, without the need to come down to our level.”

When communicating with us, they find themselves in a bit complex situation, as they can not lie openly, knowing that they would be caught, and yet, they would not say the whole truth in regards to important matters.

Dr Malanga thinks that these beings work from a higher level than PM and that they might represent the eye on the top of the pyramid.

There were some interesting messages received by them, as well, related to the manipulation of the hologram. One of them was quoted in Genesis III. It is hard for me to translate it properly, so I will present here only Malanga’s interpretation of the message. It sounds like a classic channelled message on the “trust me basis” and it talks about the importance of two discs, the Sun disc (the mover) and the Bha disc, which are connected with two levels of frequencies and which seem to be of a technological nature. [Maybe, the two sources of the hologram, which P.K. Dick has mentioned?!] Allegedly, they were made by some forces in order to change the frequency of the holographic universe, so it can be experienced in 3D.

The Sun could be archetypically interpreted as the Spirit and Bha as the Soul. It seems that the first two frequencies were connected with a duality universe, based on the good and bad, white and black etc. where the first and the higher one was connected with the virtuality of the giant beings who were identified in Malanga’s Genesis as PMs. On the other side, the lower frequency, would be the “black beings” whose universe is closing down because of the lowering of their frequency.

The message even points to attempts of some humans who (as alien proxies) are trying from ‘down here’ to manipulate the frequencies of the hologram by HAARP technology.

According to the message, PMs have made the machines for exchange of information between various areas of the universe and for changing the universe in accordance with their choices or intentions. It seems, that they were attempting to stabilise the frequencies of the holographic universe, so to made them constant, which would hinder or prevent human evolution. In this way they would ensure for themselves a “future of eternal immortality”. Furthermore, it seems that there is an ongoing conflict between various holographic species for the control of the hologram.

[It seems that many humans have been consciously or unconsciously employed by various alien species to act on their behalf and in furthering their agenda against humanity. They are supposed to enchain us or to serve us on the plate to their alien masters, who would eat us and utilize us for various other purposes.]

Some angels claim that they were helping us in our liberation from corporeal and incorporeal aliens, however, it seems that humanity carries out this process by itself without any need for “help” from outside. There are some indication that their (angelic) rescue may depend on our rescue i.e. that they are afraid of aliens progressing to their level and taking the control there, so they would like us to fight the aliens for them!? On the other side, they seem to be afraid of us coming up on their level and kicking them out of there, to fill our vacated position down here, so they could experience on their own skins what we did. (Ha, ha, in this case we may sometimes provide to them a good advice or some wise insights from upper levels.) So, at the end, what they want is to preserve their current position.

We are on our own, while others fight for the control over us and the holographic reality. And, this is a good news as we do not have to wait for anybody. In fact, we are the ones we were waiting for. We have all what we need to protect ourselves and to take over the control of the reality on our behalf. (“External saviour” is just a mental program to keep us where we are.)

At the end, it seems that the liberation from the archontic control leads through the individualisation of human being and integration of his consciousness. One of the first stages in our liberation would mean getting rid of the “containers” (or false platforms) as they are primary mode for control of our consciousness. One can not fight aliens from the very platform they have made for him. Any religion, belief system, spirit-ual paradigm or ideology makes a container/platform and its inhabitants belong to the archontic force which founded it. (Extending the container we are in by saying: “I am a Christian, but I believe in reincarnation”, does not help much.) So, it does not matter if the name displayed on our container is Christianity, Islam, Budhism, Masonry, Scientology, Golden Dawn, Light-warriors, Atheists, Socialists, Communists or… whatever…; they are all traps and one should get out of it ASAP, if one wants to make some progress.

The only real platform is the platform of our individual human being, which is based on our Spirit, Mind and Soul components. And, btw. there is no spiritual teachings which will mention that, and that should not be surprising, at all, in a controlled reality.

my best to all,
    marcelo bianchi.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mab777 For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th June 2013), Chester (12th June 2013), Christine (12th June 2013), Flash (12th June 2013), Gemini (13th June 2013), Houman (12th June 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Roisin (17th July 2014), Sierra (15th June 2013), Timreh (12th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #2831
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eve Lorgen's latest article which applies directly to the content discussed in this thread (here)

also - a key quote from the document mentioned by "sms" a few posts up (the document)

Quote In the science-fiction movie The Matrix, people lived in a virtual reality that appeared real to them as long as they stayed within it, knowing their world only by the information they received from it, as we know ours. In the story, when a pill disconnects the hero from the matrix input he falls back into the real physical world, where machines are farming people's brains in vats, i.e. the physical world is the primary reality creating the simulation. The virtual reality conjecture is the opposite idea: that the physical world is the simulation, not what creates it. It implies a quantum containing reality behind physicality, but gives it no physical properties.
    Last edited by Chester; 13th June 2013 at 13:50.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (15th June 2013), Gemini (13th June 2013), Houman (14th June 2013), mab777 (13th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #2832
    Language
    English
    Thanks

from this James Bartley interview -

Quote JB - The controllers know that within certain human-hybrid bloodlines, there exist latent metaphysical capabilities. Within the context of the ritualistic and/or technological aspect of these milab programs, can you describe how the energies/frequencies from the chakra system of milabs are accessed and how these frequencies are utilized to advance the agenda of the controllers?

AC - This is a huge topic of its own which I have been investigating for some time and have much to say on and will have more to say later on. We are multidimensional beings and we are being used as magical tools in a way by forces incomprehensible to most humans for these abilities. We are in short nothing more than a magical tool to manifest the wishes of the masters who hold us as slaves in these programs, much like an athame or a wand, to command and instruct energies to their will and agenda. Humans are linked to an energetic grid system and we also have the ability to use that for our highest good to heal and become Gods in our own right. These programs use those abilities for government and alien agendas. There is much to do with portals and time travel in this, based in part on what is known as magical alchemy in terms of the ratio of time and energy created by each chakra and also the links with the human soul in terms of platonic solids and manifestation. Sexual energy is most important in this. It is pure creation energy, it does not just give birth to children, utilized well it can help with manifestation. It is thought that Aleistar Crowley used it to affect time and open portals. This probably explains a lot about the sexual manipulation of the human species especially by Greys for kundalini. The stargates and portals that are opened are much to do with time control and the ability to manifest the will of these interdimensional forces for their agenda on our time line, as well as travelling from dimension to dimension. I have alters that only work in certain dimensions, that they are tailored through programming to do work there on other planets. This is why so many MILABS get sexual programming, it is a part of the energy they need you to manifest that they can use and manipulate.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (15th June 2013), donk (14th June 2013), Flash (15th June 2013), Gemini (15th June 2013), Hervé (15th June 2013), lookbeyond (4th July 2013), mab777 (14th June 2013), sunflower (26th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #2833
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

In the light of the post above, some gnostic teachings put a special significance on the utilization of the sexual energy. Same with the oldest forms of Buddhism. Even in christianity it is present as an idea, but there it has been slightly put in a different form (to say it mildly).

As people (in the west) we have been tamed and conditioned to think the sexual force and everything related to it is on one hand sinful, forbidden, not to be mentioned, and the utmost pleasure and goal on the other (drugs, sex and rock'n'roll)...so we have given the control over our most important driving force to someone else (see why in the post above).

That is why for example Samael Aun Weor put so much stress on conscious control over the sexual force and the fact that it is a sacred matter and should not be used lightly. I am not trying to sell his teachings here, but I am familiar with them so they came to my mind while looking at the posts before me.
    Last edited by chocolate; 15th June 2013 at 09:54.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Chester (15th June 2013), Flash (15th June 2013), Gemini (16th June 2013), sunflower (26th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #2834
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Perfect Matrimony - available at this link. Thanks chocolate

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (15th June 2013), Gemini (16th June 2013), lookbeyond (16th June 2013), sunflower (6th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #2835
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies for the cross-post but I raised a question in the General Topics sub forum that, in my opinion, relates directly to this thread.

Here's the post

I am also hoping to "kick up some new dust" from my tired, old wings in this awesome thread.
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd June 2013 at 18:03.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mab777 (25th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #2836
    Thanks

Daniel Ott & Fritz Springmeier on The Edge Broadcast
    Apr 2013

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (25th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Sophocles (25th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #2837
    Thanks

http://alienjigsaw.com/Eve_Lorgens_Research.html
    MILABs: A Pandora’s Box: a two-part article by E. Lorgen and interview with Lilu, a female MILAB from Australia

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), sms (28th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #2838
    Thanks

At 5min: Paul G. NDE, visions of alien world with farmed humans/soul harvesting...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (5th July 2013), lookbeyond (4th July 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), sms (4th July 2013)

37. Link to Post #2839
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    A few hours left before this

(do not click if you can't stand disturbing images)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...r14zo1_400.jpg

from http://www.latenightinthemidlands.co...remony-in-colo

UPDATE: 6/19/12
    Sources Say Secret Service Setting up at Brown Palace Hotel in Downtown Denver Now! It's going down on the evening of June 20th! Grab a friend and get down to the "Ship's Bar" at the Brown Palace Hotel around 7pm and get pictures!

We just got information from two reliable sources that due to the heat on Cherokee Castle because of this story, they have moved the event and it's going down for sure tomorrow night at the museum directly across from the Brown Palace hotel! That means it will be easier for most people to get to which is good news also. By the way, I want to give a shout out to the Cherokee Castle people for the nice mention they are giving us on their webpage at www.cherokeeranch.org Check out the nice big icon on the home page that says "Illuminati What?" Good mind control there! That's what happens when great people get the word out, the scum have to start doing damage control! We have the audio testimony of Athony Lavey and many inside the Intel world that they have done satanic sacrifices at the Cherokee Castle so they aren't fooling anybody with their denials!

We feel that there is a 99% chance that it will be at the museum directly across from the Brown Palace hotel but some of you might want to still keep an eye on Cherokee Castle and the downtown masonic lodge across from the State capital just in case.

Report to us by Skype IM or on our show!

IM your reports to Skype: team.nsearch anytime or you can call in to our radio show at 858-683-1309 starting at 9:00 pm EST with any information you have. Also send messages to us on Skype at Skype ID: team.nsearch anytime as this will be monitored all during the day of the 20th and early on the 21st. Also you can send messages to the chat rooms at www.latenightinthemidlands.com and www.project.nsearch.com

Prizes for The First People to Give Us Proof!

We have been told that secret service is setting up there now! If the secret service are there then that means the Bushes will be there! We are giving special prizes out to the first people that give us proof of the VIPs or secret service in the area!

We will be live on the air on "Late Night in the Midlands" for 6 hours on the event of June 20th starting at 9pm EST and going to 3am EST on June 21st! The lines will be open for anybody in Colorado that will on the ground for this event. We want pictures and videos of secret service and anybody that seems to be important. Upload your pictures into the blogs at www.project.nsearch.com and www.latenightinthemidlands.com and embed your youtube videos into the sites also.

Here's where the Illuminati Bankers are meeting!

"The Old Navarre Museum of Western Art"

1725-1727 Tremont Pl, Denver, Colorado

Notes from Stew Webb, federal whistleblower

www.stewwebb.com

99% Chance the Illuminati Bankers Tiffany Lamp meeting will be here 1725-1727 Tremont Pl, Denver, Colorado

This is the Latest Update and the Location across from the Brown Palace Hotel in Denver Colorado

bush_satanic_rituals_and_human_sacrifices_01172010.htm

I have been on pay telephones these past few days and in contact with those in US Intel and Interpol that have indicated the Old Navarre is the location

Of the Illuminati Satanic Human Sacrifice and they will be staying at the Brown Palace Hotel according to Secret Service.

Get a Drink a the "Ship's Bar" with some buddies and get pictures of any VIPs and secret service in the area.

Get a good view of those steps that you can see from the bar so you can see people heading to those stairs with security or secret service!

Note: "The Ships Bar" at the Brown Palace Hotel has stairs going down to the Restrooms where there is a door to the tunnel that goes across the street to the Old Navarre aka the Museum of Western Art aka a former Whore House. I'm sure you won't get close to the door to the tunnel but just get a view so you can see people that go down there. We recommend bringing friends with you but do not interfere with the secret service doing their job. Get pictures and observe!

As usual the Kimball Castle may have been a diversion this year to protect this Satanic Filth, If I Stew Webb were there in Denver of which I cannot be I would be at the Old Navarre 1725-1727 Tremont Pl, Denver Colorado June 20, 2012 at 7pm Mountain time until 4 am June 21, 2012 with my Camera.

Locations for the Top 100 Illuminati Banker Satanic Sacrifice

(Location #1)

"The Navarre" Museum of Western Art

99% chance it will be here:

1725-1727 Tremont Pl, Denver, Colorado (17th and Tremont across from the Brown Palace Hotel)

The 100 Illuminati Bankers are known to stay at the Brown Palace Hotel.

(Location #2)

½% Chance

The Kimball-Cherokee Castle Sedialia, Colorado

(Location #3)

½% Chance

The Masonic Temple Denver across from the State Capitol Downtown Denver

http://digital.denverlibrary.org/cdm...ction/p15330co...

http://www.waymarking.com/logs/detai...uid=a43dc850-3...

Stayed at the Brown Palace hotel just across the street, and next door to the Navarre House/Brinker Collegiate Institute. During the tour of the hotel, there was mention of the old tunnel supposedly connecting the two buildings. There is evidence the could be one, but it is filled in if it did exist. There is a modern tunnel under the glassed in raised walkway that is used by the hotel and kitchen staff to go from the Brown Palace to the hotel across Tremont street.

Museum of Western Art

Old Navarre

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/W...legiate_Instit...

1727 Tremont Pl, Denver, Colorado 80202

Brinker Collegiate Institute (Old Navarre) - Denver, CO - U.S. National Register of Historic Places on Waymarking.com

Long Description:

This four-story brick Victorian structure was built in 1880, and served as the permanent edifice of the Brinker Collegiate Institute until 1889. From 1889 until 1904, the property was remodeled and opened first as the Richelieu Hotel, then the Navarre. In 1893, owner Owen LeFevre had an underground rail system built to the Brown Palace Hotel across the street which accommodated unseen passage as well as coal delivery. Beginning in 1914, the Navarre served as a private club or restaurant. This building with a diverse history, ranging from collegiate institution to Denver's classiest bordello and gambling hall, is currently in use as the Museum of Western Art.

Street address:
    1727 Tremont Place
    Denver, CO USA

County / Borough / Parish: Denver

Year listed: 1977

Historic significance: Event

Period of significance: 1875-1899, 1900-1924

Historic function: Commerce/Trade, Domestic, Education

Current function: Commerce/Trade, Museum

Privately owned?: yes

Note about Old Navarre

Owned by Waymark Foundation aka Illuminati Banker Leonard Millman (Reportedly deceased 2004) Larry Mizel of Denver took over the Title Illuminati Banker

Check out this link About Brown Palace Hotel from waymarking.com

http://www.waymarking.com/wm/search....lat=39.744683&...

How To Contact Us To Report Activity

Send IMs through Skype: team.nsearch

Call us during the radio show that is running from 9pm EST on June 20th to 3am EST on June 21st.

Twitter: projectnsearch

Chat rooms at www.project.nsearch.com and www.latenightinthemidlands.com

What We Need People in Colorado To Do

We are asking all the people who live anywhere near Denver to get on the streets all around the Brown Palace hotel to be a part of exposing the Top 100 Illuminati banksters as they meet to do their satanic sacrifice of a newborn baby during the summer solstice on the early morning hours of June 21st. The party starts the night of June 20th. to summon the goat headed demon - Baphomet. This goes on every year and you will see the proof of this in this article including the eyewitness testimony of Anthony Lavey who was the son of Anton Lavey who was the head of the church of Satan for many years. You can hear MP3's of Anthony Lavey where he recounts meeting G.W. Bush and his father H.W. Bush at the ceremonies at the Cherokee Castle! Listen carefully to his testimony yourself because Anthony was castrated at the Castle because he did not want to take the place of his father as the head of the church of Satan! He later became a preacher. We also have multiple Intel sources that confirm that this event has happened every year.

You will see lots of LIMOs in the areas of the Brown Palace hotel with lots of secret service if our Intel is correct. As we said we feel there is a 99% chance of this going down at "The Navarre" now. We have put a lot of heat on the Cherokee Castle location so they moved it.

If you don't see activity by 10 or 11pm at the location you are at then most likely they aren't going to be there! We will put out any real time updates we get on the chat rooms at www.project.nsearch.com and www.latenightinthemidlands.com and on the radio show but you can also get updates through connecting to Skype at Skype ID: team.nsearch and our twitter channel at Twitter ID: projectnsearch with the URL of http://twitter.com/#!/projectnsearch

Do Not Break Any Laws and Do Not Trespass - Observe and Get Pictures and Videos

Do not break any laws and do not trespass on private property but if you observe illegal activity then you have the right to do a citizen's arrest on the spot. Document their crimes on video and call local law enforcement immediately. If they fail to act, they will be guilty of murder.
    Just wanted Houman's post to be the last on the page.
    What would it take for someone to confront this Mizel guy in public and call him out on his horrendous crimes. If I was not a mother, I would book a ticket to Denver and do it myself. This article is unbelievable to me.
    http://kdvr.com/2013/04/10/hickenloo...close-friends/

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Chester (5th July 2013), Houman (5th July 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013)

39. Link to Post #2840
    Thanks

Last edited by Houman; 5th July 2013 at 18:18.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2014), Sophocles (5th July 2013), sunflower (6th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 235 FirstFirst 1 42 92 132 142 152 192 235 LastLast