+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 235 FirstFirst 1 74 124 164 174 184 224 235 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4697

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3461
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Major BUMP to the interview with Banker Ronald Bernard!!

He gives an explicit explanation of how he was drawn into the world of the Elite & his journey thru' it. He discovered that he DID have a conscience & lets us know what the "tipping point" was for him. It's a wonder that he is still alive...amazing story!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (19th May 2017), Chester (4th May 2017), drneglector (5th May 2017), fourty-two (4th May 2017), Houman (4th May 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017), marique3652 (5th May 2017), Spellbound (28th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (5th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #3462
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Hello Houman, many thanks for your thread that keeps living and educating

This video is most recommended -

A talk by Mark cocking - The conspiracy and the esoteric

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 24th August 2017 at 13:02.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Billy (19th May 2017), Chester (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Houman (5th May 2017), Hym (25th May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017), onevoice (22nd May 2017), Sophocles (19th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3463
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,323 times in 1,769 posts

On spiritual warfare

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Billy (19th May 2017), drneglector (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), Hym (25th May 2017), Jean-Marie (18th May 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017), Sophocles (19th May 2017), Zampano (18th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #3464
    Thanks

Jerry Marzinsky (the psychiatrist that connected schizophrenia with demonic activity is now retired and speaking in the open).

He appears in the following interviews from the Swedenborg foundation

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Billy (19th May 2017), Chester (20th May 2017), danegeroussacredgeometry (1st July 2017), drneglector (25th May 2017), findingneo (4th September 2017), Hym (25th May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017), Reinhard (20th May 2017), Sophocles (19th May 2017), Spiral (10th July 2017), thunder24 (28th May 2017), TrumanCash (29th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #3465
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

The Satanists Among Us

henrymakow.com
    May 23, 2017

God stole the world from Satan. Satan wants it back.

They are our neighbours, our co-workers, our pastors, cops and political leaders. They want to confound us and induct us into their cult.

This is what Margaret Davis learned when they tried to recruit her.

by Henry Makow Ph. D.

Satanists believe that heaven belongs to God. The world belongs to Satan, but God stole it from him. Their mission is to restore the world to its rightful owner by converting mankind en masse. They believe they will be rewarded by becoming "ascended masters" who will rule over humanity and achieve immortality.

These insights were provided in an interview with Margaret Davis, a young woman
    who has had personal contact with a Toronto cult for the past six years. She believes this cult, which had about 50 members, is extremely well connected. This is confirmed by the fact that Ontario schools are grooming children for pedophiles in "sex ed" courses. The "sex ed" curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile now serving prison time.

Curiously these satanists call themselves "Illuminati" and say Freemasonry is a branch. Margaret says they feed off "fear" and "sexual energy" (which is our creative energy.)

(aftermath of Manchester concert bombing Monday)

"Fear (fight or flight) is our strongest emotion, stronger than love," Margaret says. "It releases certain chemicals in the blood. If they kill you in this state, and drink your blood,
    they believe they will become immensely powerful."

Margaret says satanists are "negative, toxic" people who had horrific childhoods. They don't think or act like normal people. They are pathological liars. They hate each other. They don't trust anyone and are not happy. They hope Satan will liberate them from the earthly plane."

The men tend to be bald, sport beards and dress in a stylish manner. Their eyes always look black.

Their political agenda is to get rid of all laws, governments, religions, genders, borders. This is the New World Order. They promote homosexuality, transgenderism, incest, necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia including sex with babies. Anything that offends the natural and moral order. There are no restraints. Essentially the progressive liberal agenda is Satanism.

They have a website on the darkweb called "Bodyman" which features videos of the rape of babies. They achieve immortality by sexual abuse or murder (ritual sacrifice.) Often they will abuse their own children.

(Justin Trudeau:MK-Ultra victim? Most gays are into sex, not love, as a surrogate for love and intimacy.)

They portray all this as "love" and "liberation." Their technique is to deceive and confuse. Words have power. They twist things until people become stupefied. They call this "spiritual warfare." Evil and good are in natural combat and they love evil (Satan).

I asked if there is a Jewish dimension.

Cabala is satanism, Margaret said. They love Israel.

To end on a positive note, Margaret says, "They govern using fear. If we have no fear, they have no power."

Source

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), drneglector (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Houman (26th May 2017), Hym (25th May 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017), mab777 (20th September 2017), Reinhard (21st September 2017), seko (11th August 2017), Spiral (10th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #3466
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    The Satanists Among Us

henrymakow.com
    May 23, 2017

God stole the world from Satan. Satan wants it back.

They are our neighbours, our co-workers, our pastors, cops and political leaders. They want to confound us and induct us into their cult.

This is what Margaret Davis learned when they tried to recruit her.

by Henry Makow Ph. D.

Satanists believe that heaven belongs to God. The world belongs to Satan, but God stole it from him. Their mission is to restore the world to its rightful owner by converting mankind en masse. They believe they will be rewarded by becoming "ascended masters" who will rule over humanity and achieve immortality.

These insights were provided in an interview with Margaret Davis, a young woman
    who has had personal contact with a Toronto cult for the past six years. She believes this cult, which had about 50 members, is extremely well connected. This is confirmed by the fact that Ontario schools are grooming children for pedophiles in "sex ed" courses. The "sex ed" curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile now serving prison time.

Curiously these satanists call themselves "Illuminati" and say Freemasonry is a branch. Margaret says they feed off "fear" and "sexual energy" (which is our creative energy.)

(aftermath of Manchester concert bombing Monday)

"Fear (fight or flight) is our strongest emotion, stronger than love," Margaret says. "It releases certain chemicals in the blood. If they kill you in this state, and drink your blood,
    they believe they will become immensely powerful."

Margaret says satanists are "negative, toxic" people who had horrific childhoods. They don't think or act like normal people. They are pathological liars. They hate each other. They don't trust anyone and are not happy. They hope Satan will liberate them from the earthly plane."

The men tend to be bald, sport beards and dress in a stylish manner. Their eyes always look black.

Their political agenda is to get rid of all laws, governments, religions, genders, borders. This is the New World Order. They promote homosexuality, transgenderism, incest, necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia including sex with babies. Anything that offends the natural and moral order. There are no restraints. Essentially the progressive liberal agenda is Satanism.

They have a website on the darkweb called "Bodyman" which features videos of the rape of babies. They achieve immortality by sexual abuse or murder (ritual sacrifice.) Often they will abuse their own children.

(Justin Trudeau:MK-Ultra victim? Most gays are into sex, not love, as a surrogate for love and intimacy.)

They portray all this as "love" and "liberation." Their technique is to deceive and confuse. Words have power. They twist things until people become stupefied. They call this "spiritual warfare." Evil and good are in natural combat and they love evil (Satan).

I asked if there is a Jewish dimension.

Cabala is satanism, Margaret said. They love Israel.

To end on a positive note, Margaret says, "They govern using fear. If we have no fear, they have no power."

Source
    I have two big problems with this....

1) As a teacher and a mother with children who lives in Ontario I can assure you there is nothing wrong with our sex-ed curriculum and I would argue that it has a strong focus on teaching kids about respect for themselves and that nobody has the right to touch them without their consent.

2) Being Gay does not make you more interested in sex than love. Of course some gay people may become overly focused on sex as a way to feel loved just like some straight people do. All human beings are capable of engaging in dysfunctional and addictive ways in which to meet their needs.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2017), DeDukshyn (20th September 2017), Dylansdad (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), GoingOn (30th June 2017), Mike (28th May 2017), Reinhard (21st September 2017)

13. Link to Post #3467
    Thanks

I'm more than overjoyed to have found this thread after joining here. The wealth of information is astounding! Thank you Project Avalon & Houman!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vemaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), Chester (30th June 2017), David Trd1 (1st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Houman (24th June 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017), kanishk (14th July 2017), seko (11th August 2017), Sophocles (26th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #3468
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is SO SAD! and beyond evil. Prove demons or reptilians do in fact exist...well, proof enough for me. I know there is not necessarily prove that this really happened, but the fact that it's written means that it either happened or someone imagined such horrors! Bad for man kind either way. Please God, intervene and make it stop!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017)

17. Link to Post #3469
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I'm glad I did, but I would have preferred that such horrors did not exist, but seeing that it obviously does, the next best thing is to educate yourself about it and start preparing to fight it with everything you've got!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), justntime2learn (1st July 2017)

19. Link to Post #3470
    Thanks

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2017), Chester (10th July 2017), drneglector (10th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2017), justntime2learn (10th July 2017), Reinhard (21st September 2017), seko (11th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), Sophocles (10th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #3471
    Thanks

On the new SDR Crypto blockchain

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2017), Chester (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), meeradas (22nd August 2017), Reinhard (21st September 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #3472
    Thanks

This video should be over on Paul's thread!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Shannon (13th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #3473
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I am compelled to place this post in two locations – a.) where I feel it belongs and b.) where I think it needs to be read (today, August 11, 2017).

Every once in a while, a post appears which, if read carefully and open mindedly, has the opportunity to bring the reader to an entirely new level of “view point.”

Sometimes, this view point can threaten just about every accepted “paradigm” we find floating around a community such as ours… “the alternative community” as well as this specific forum – The Project Avalon Forum.

I hope some folks take the proper time to read and explore all information they can related to what is “pointed at” in this post (Thanks to turiya, by the way).

The Post -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post972773
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bruno (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Houman (12th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #3474
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    On the new SDR Crypto blockchain

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    This video should be over on Paul's thread!
    I looked into this a bit more yesterday.

I disagree with some of Lynette Zang's take this. Instead I agree more (not entirely though) with Joe Snip's (JSNIP4) take in the following discussion between him and Brad Peters, the Intel software engineer who also contacted Lynette Zang:

My take is that ACCHAIN.ORG is yet another Initial Coin Offering (ICO), this one out of China. The evidence for their connection with the IMF is thin to non-existent. They seem to have a couple of projects in which they are working to use investments in their crypto-currency to fund projects with anticipated future value. One of these projects is a residential real estate project about 30 miles down the road from me, in Fort Worth, Texas. Rather than get the usual bank loans to fund the building of the planned couple thousand houses, they are using this new crypto currency. If you buy some of their crypto currency, then you get a stake in the housing development, which stake is supposedly tracked on a blockchain.

The simple fact of whether some asset that you've bought into is tracked on a blockchain, as opposed to in the usual SQL database, means little to me. As with any investment, what matters to me is what its future worth might be, how much one pays for it, how risky or volatile it is, who really controls the real asset (a housing development, in this case), and what are the major risks and upsides.

This ACCHAIN looks to me to be a way to leverage the latest fad, blockchains, and to invite funding as part of the Chinese conversion of their stash of US Dollar denominated assets into real assets around the world.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bruno (14th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Houman (13th August 2017), justntime2learn (20th August 2017), meeradas (22nd August 2017), Reinhard (21st September 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #3475
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This ACCHAIN looks to me to be a way to leverage the latest fad, blockchains, and to invite funding as part of the Chinese conversion of their stash of US Dollar denominated assets into real assets around the world.
    Rory Hall, over at Brandon Smith's Alt-Market.com, has a far more informed opinion and analysis piece on ACCHAIN than my comments, his new article SDR, Assimilation And Crushing The Banksters. Rory Hall's article has also been posted on some other crypto and precious metal websites.

Rory Hall has deep experience in this area. He sees (but doesn't really detail, so far as I could see) a connection between ACCHAIN and M-SDR's, which a private or national variant of tradable SDR denominated securities, not directly issued by the IMF but rather "by the Fund or an investment vehicle backed by a subset of the Fund’s membership - think of this as a kind of SDR-bond issued by governments and G-SIFI mega-corporations." China is taking the lead in issuing renminbi (RMB) denominated M-SDR's, and apparently ACCHAIN claims to be intending to provide real estate and other asset backed M-SDR's, backed by such as the Forth Worth housing development 30 miles down the road from me.

The IMF would, by the way M-SDR's are setup, not have direct knowledge of the issuance of any M-SDR's or of securities or crypto-currencies denominated in M-SDR's.

It is Rory Hall's contention that the Chinese are deliberately making this transition away from the US Dollar to global crypto currencies gradually, with minimal fanfare. To quote Rory Hall:
    Quote This is part of the overall scheme, as was stated by the World Bank – China is being used, as was the original intent, to bring SDR’s to the citizens and have them folded into the current monetary system with little fanfare and no one really paying attention. By doing so, the current monetary system can be circumvented with almost zero noticeable change to the system.
    I am confident that Rory Hall understands these IMF, SDR, Chinese, etc plans quite well. I just haven't seen yet how ACCHAIN plays into this as a major player, rather than as just a token preliminary indicator of future directions.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), justntime2learn (20th August 2017), meeradas (22nd August 2017), Reinhard (21st September 2017)

31. Link to Post #3476
    Thanks

Ronald Bernard - PART 3

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2017), Billy (24th August 2017), Bluegreen (23rd August 2017), Chester (23rd August 2017), Flowerpunkchip (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), justntime2learn (20th September 2017), Lettherebelight (23rd August 2017), Limor Wolf (24th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #3477
    Thanks

People!!! PLEASE listen to a REAL whistleblower...someone trying to do something to rectify the evils going on in this world that is not the subject of polite conversation. We should all support him with all the spiritual power that we can muster!! He is correct; those perpetuating the evil are a small minority. It is the good people who do NOTHING that allow this evil to continue.

Take the time to listen to his first two interviews to get the complete picture. It is difficult for most of us to understand what he is even talking about because we cannot imagine others actually DOING the things they are doing. Since we would not do such things ourselves, it is hard for us to conceive of others doing them.

Blessings on you Dear Man! Thank you for being so courageous!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2017), Billy (24th August 2017), Flowerpunkchip (23rd August 2017), Houman (24th August 2017), justntime2learn (20th September 2017), Lettherebelight (23rd August 2017), StandingWave (24th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #3478
    Thanks

An older (2016) lecture by Ronald Bernard (on his https://bofjoy.net/ initiative and the current financial system)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2017), Chester (24th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017), justntime2learn (20th September 2017), Sophocles (11th October 2017), Stephanie (27th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #3479
    Thanks

Amount of Sulfuryl Fluoride used in Los Angeles due to fumigation: 550,000 kg/year (1,200,000 pound/year)...
    Sulfuryl Fluoride is 3.5 times heavier than air, so it diffuses close to the ground...
    Quite an insidious form of chemical warfare...
    Last edited by Houman; 20th September 2017 at 05:42.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), justntime2learn (20th September 2017), RunningDeer (20th September 2017), Stephanie (24th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #3480
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Amount of Sulfuryl Fluoride used in Los Angeles due to fumigation:
    There is more on sulfuryl fluoride here: http://fluoridealert.org/researchers...uryl-fluoride/:
    Quote It is a powerful brain toxin that was approved as a food fumigant on post-harvest food by the US EPA Office of Pesticides in 2004.

In all animals (rats, mice, rabbits, dogs) exposed to sulfuryl fluoride in Dow’s experiments, it was found to create severe and rare effects in the brain. Notably, it harmed the brain white matter and created vacuolation (holes) in several parts of the brain (cerebrum, white matter, thalmus/hypothalmus, etc.).
    The "halide assault" on our minds and bodies is massive in scope and variety:
    Clearly in our water and with sulfuryl fluoride on our food, "someone" wants to increase our fluorine intake, presumably as a way to "dumb down the masses." The other toxic halides, bromine and chlorine, are also abundant in our "modern" life, added to our food, water, and air over the last half century, as well as to our toothpaste, food containers, and other such.
    The chemistry of the halides:
    Fluorine and iodine are both halides - one electron short of a complete shell in their outer electron shell. Thus they react quite similarly chemically. The weakest common halide is iodine -- weakest chemical bond because it is the largest atom of the halides, so has the smallest bonding charge in chemical bonds. The smaller, stronger, halides, fluorine, chlorine and bromine, with fluorine being the smallest atom having the strongest chemical bond, are all toxic, with no nutritional value.

The primary effect of these smaller halides is to compete with iodine, bonding to the same chemical sites that iodine would bond to, but with a stronger bond that cannot be broken as easily. Being the smallest, henced strongest bonding of these, fluorine is the most dangerous of these.
    Iodine is the only "good" halide.
    Being a halide, it can participate in certain chemical bonds and reactions that nothing but a halide can do. But being the weakest halide means that iodine can be attached (bonded) and detached in dynamic chemical processes, whereas something like fluorine just bonds one time, tightly, and seldom lets go again, destroying that chemical bonding site's usefulness by destroying its ability to continue to participate in dynamic chemical reactions.
    How to protect one's brain and body from this assault:
    By keeping one's body well supplied with iodine, and by going to great lengths to minimize one's exposure to fluorine, chlorine and bromine in one's food and water, one can partially offset this insidious chemical warfare on our brains and bodies. If iodine is more plentiful in the body than fluorine or the other halides, then the iodine has a better chance of getting to a newly opened bonding site first, which then blocks the other halides from bonding there first instead.

For the last couple of years now, I've significantly increased my iodine intake, as a sort of antidote to fluoride and the other toxic halides. I currently prefer J.Crow's Lugol's Solution (2%), as it has both the potassium iodide and the plain atomic iodine forms in it, which are both useful to the body in different places.
    (Aside: "Fluorine" is the bachelorette or spinster form, the unattached simple atom. "Fluoride" is the wife or "married woman" form, attached to an atom from the first column of the periodic table, such as sodium or potassium, which has a single electron in its outer shells, and which thus fits nicely into fluorine's single "hole" in its outer shell.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th September 2017 at 23:43. Reason: fix link

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th September 2017), Houman (21st September 2017), Jayke (20th September 2017), justntime2learn (20th September 2017), Reinhard (23rd September 2017), RunningDeer (20th September 2017), Sophocles (11th October 2017), Spiral (21st September 2017), Stephanie (24th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 235 FirstFirst 1 74 124 164 174 184 224 235 LastLast