+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 235 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 120 235 LastLast

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Houman (here)

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    For me, the real question is whether the archons await us, and do they have control of the entire astral?
    Or are the so-called theocrats actually archons waiting for the great majority of the human race only in the areas Robert Monroe described as being the levels reserved for the conventionally religious? Is there a war in heaven? If there is, I know which side I'm on.
    yep...according to the Egyptian and Tibetan book of the dead...
    Yep to which question, Houman? Please, clarify Thanks

2. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,323 times in 1,769 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    For me, the real question is whether the archons await us, and do they have control of the entire astral?
    Or are the so-called theocrats actually archons waiting for the great majority of the human race only in the areas Robert Monroe described as being the levels reserved for the conventionally religious? Is there a war in heaven? If there is, I know which side I'm on.
    yep...according to the Egyptian and Tibetan book of the dead...
    Yep to which question, Houman? Please, clarify Thanks
    On the astral not being a completely safe place... will post on that later...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #383
    Thanks

The Story of God - Zoroastrianism

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

David Trd1 (28th July 2012), jorr lundstrom (12th May 2012), learninglight (16th May 2012), sunflower (11th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #384
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    fallen from paradise or the third heaven

where Jesus is King with His host of angels

down to the second heaven

above earth

it would be nice to understand what lies behind these terms...

the second heaven is perhaps the lower astral realm

while the third heaven or paradise is perhaps the higher astral realm

both are supranatural as the soul

but somehow the astral has access to this physical world

there is probably some secret science behind this

which would explain how astral beings and hi tech

can collaborate with humans here on earth

7. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

but somehow the astral has access to this physical world
    yep through possession and invocation (materialization), some of these "humans" are actually having schools and workshops about that (will post about that)...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

from http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/12128.html#cutid1

Goetia #1: Bael
    (BOL) pronounced "Ba-al"
    King with 66 Legions
    East

The conjuration was performed during a day of strong winds. I covered the windows and laid the circle out on the new bamboo floor. If you ever have the opportunity to install new flooring and expect to save money on the installation, just forget it and pay someone to do it for you. The process was very labor-intensive and caused my house to be out of sorts for weeks as I removed the old flooring and prepared everything else.

Further obstacles to the work included persistent illness and stacks of books. Only in the last week or so have I been able to clear the tens of thousands of books out of my house and into our new storefront. Between the books, being sick, working 60 hour weeks, and the flooring, I have had neither space nor time for these conjurations or much of anything else.

Invisibility is one of the most persistent of the miracles of magic, perhaps the greatest practical occult mystery. The average occultist takes little time to give due consideration to the topic of invisibility. It is portrayed as a minor and rarely-useful effect, and it is widely believed that a person cannot become truly invisible, yet interest in the subject has long been a significant component of occult practice, following classic aims like Money, Love, and Power.

Plato presents the idea of invisibility as a moral question in the tale of the Ring of Gyges. So the story goes, Gyges was a shepherd who found a fissure in the earth in which there were the remains of a man from a former age, bearing upon his hand a strange ring. Through the ring, Gyges was able to make himself invisible, so he used this power to seduce the queen and slay the king, taking the title for himself.

Plato uses the tale as a means to introduce the idea of moral accountability. When a person knows he cannot be caught, he is prone to antisocial behavior. We are asked to consider whether a person would do such a thing, even though it is morally wrong, on the premise of substantial rewards and almost certain impunity.

Since it is difficult to cast such a question in terms of magic rings for a modern audience, one might twist the idea a little and ask whether one would act morally even if there were no prisons or police. A man who wishes to rob someone may elude the police, but assumes an invisible enforcement team will be watching, and so he does not commit the crime. Without the presence of the law, human or spiritual, the robber feels free (if not compelled) to commit his crimes.

The philosopher suggests that we are not bound by a will to do good and avoid evil, but by a fear of great evil being visited upon us in retribution. Invisibility, or indeed any action in which we feel inculpable, is presented in classical thought not as a wonderful magical power, but as a gateway to immorality.

The enduring appeal of this argument has found its way into many other religious and philosophical systems. Fans of Tolkien will probably immediately recognize how the One Ring was used in direct response to the idea of corruption as a result of secrecy. Hidden plots, veiled interests,and actual invisibility are frequently used by Tolkien to demonstrate the way in which evil operates.

This is not a modern concept. Tolkien drew heavily from the Germanic myths, in which invisibility functions in a way very similar to the treatment given to it by Plato. While modern occultists debate whether invisibility is a physical possibility or not, the ancient sages were far more concerned with the role of visibility in the choice of our moral decisions.

Far to the east, invisibility received no less scorn. In Hinduism, invisibility is counted as a siddhi: a distraction encountered in meditation that breaks off concentration and diverts attention to material details. For the average person, invisibility has become a facet of daily life in some respects. I can hardly imagine that anyone reading this journal has not witnessed the effects of anonymity gained by the use of digital appliances. People will say in e-text what they would never say in person, even among friends and loved ones. The effect of this invisibility is evident in the breakdown of families (who has not known at least one man whose marriage was ruined by a cell phone?), and in the growing number of people who are relegated to internet-only communications.

Western magicians of the last 500 years have been farmore inclined toward a practical approach to invisibility than probably any other time in history. The roots of ceremonial magic are such a bottleneck of literary culture that few magical traditions do not make some space for the idea of it. This is greatly owed to the prevalence of such ideas in works of talismanic magic like the Key of Solomon and its numerous offshoots, in which the subject is approached as a an amulet, a cloak, or as the gift of a spirit.

The former two examples, the amulet and the cloak, can be easily found in Solomonic literature. In such instances the process appears as a Solar talisman consecration, and the conjuration of Almiras as the Shroud of Concealment. This latter process appears in the Z documents of the Golden Dawn, somewhat altered. It is clear from the instructions in these cases that the effect is not to provide criminals with a defense, but is suited to some noble purpose. It was my task to decipher what such a purpose might be, and then to achieve it.

The seal above is about an ounce of 24K gold with small but flawless diamonds in the two circles standing on either side. The seal probably depicts a man standing, the face of a cat, and a toad viewed from above.

The spirit asked whether it should teach, or whether we should discuss whatever I had in mind. I suggested that it could teach me, and that we mightdiscuss what was taught. I asked specifically to be instructed in the subject of invisibility, and the spirit resignedly spoke that it had given the means man times since ages untold. He described two methods of practice: one involving a "toad stone" placed in a vessel with the skeleton of a cat, and one with the bones of a man buried in the field. These conjurations are known from occult lore.

The first, involving the bones of a cat, appears in the Red Dragon grimoire, and in popular fiction by T.H. White. The details of this rite were dismissed as superfluous by the spirit, but the essence is a cat skeleton in a vessel of water, sealed along with the elusive "toad stone" which is later removed and placed in the mouth for invisibility.

The second, involving the bones of a dead man, appears also in various occult rites but most famously in the Grimoirium Verum. Of this rite, the spirit said that the function of the rite is "to exchange with the dead who is unseen among the living, as he is dead, and so be seen in your place that you be unseen as the man dead."

I asked several questions to clarify with the spirit whether these bones must be taken for the purpose, and the spirit indicated that it was neither necessary nor desirable to do so. I further inquired as to whether the spells thus performed would render a person truly invisible, or to merely become ignored or overlooked. The spirit was clear that the manner of invisibility wasto be "not seen, unable to be seen."

The rules or prohibitions attached to this effect were few: no crime could be committed, neither any kind of interaction with others, nor taking of food or drink. The existence of the talismans (the toad-stone for example) must be kept a close-guarded secret and returned to their place when not in use. The effect is not a natural occurrence but a power bestowed by the spirit through its inferiors, and it could be retracted if the conditions were not met.

Apart from the spells, I asked for certain favors from the spirit in the form of concealment for people and things for my own personal reasons. The Solar talisman was present to humble the spirit, who being a King has an office of a Solar nature, and it was my hope to avoid any of the difficulties in seeing my directives put into action. It often seems that the spirits are haughty, doing only the minimum required to fulfill my requests, or making things work out in ways that do not measure up to what I should expect from such powerful beings. I noticed no difference at all during the conjuration, nor did I have much of a gauge for whether it was effective, but here it is all the same, the 2nd Pentacle of the Sun in solid gold:

I asked the spirit about itself. It declared itself to be a "Slayer of Men," but responsible also for their exaltation or debasement upon which I have written below. In this I am confident that the spirit is identical to the various Baal deities. It would have men increase their worldly power, giving them prestige or humiliation as their actions warrant, in either case increasing their visibility so that the influence of Baal is known and respected. Its curse is to provide invisibility, a negation of its powers, so that a person might look into the hidden world of others to expose their faults without interrupting them.

Baal, a common title of divinity in the ancient Middle East, is perhaps best known for its usage in the Old Testament. The culmination of its presence there is found in the story of Elijah at Mt. Carmel, where altars are erected to Baal and Elijah sets up his own for God. The 450 priests of Baal, accompanied by 400 devotees of Astarte, are unable to make their own altar take fire. Elijah douses his altar with barrels of water, and his altar takes flame in a great show. I suspect that there was sodium or potassium or some other element in the bull prepared by Elijah, which when in contact with water would catch fire; and I cannot fathom why any of the pagan priests would have entered such a contest, but such is the story.

It is important to realize that there is not one Baal, but dozens, since it is a title of office. Baal is simply "Lord" and can be said to represent any deity who is regarded as singular chief of his pantheon. The devotion of modern Wiccans toward the Lord and Lady is - and is constructed to be - the renovation of the cult of Baal and Astarte, in which the idea of divinity is considered masculine and feminine respectively, and not as Absolute.

This spirit is said to appear as a man, a cat, or a toad. It was my impression that these things represented different manners of invisibility: the toad goes unnoticed, the cat acts with stealth, and presumably the man represents actual invisibility. Crowley's vellum copy illustration indicates something like a monkey or satyr.

The spirit appeared as an old man of swarthy complexion with a long white beard, wearing a hooded white robe of some fleecy material. His brows were heavy and wide, and his look was severe. Beneath his robe, I glimpsed a mail of pure gold in heavily-ornamented rectangular scales with relief images on each scale. His fingers were likewise decorated in multiple gold rings. The general impression of the figure was that of an ancient Chinese emperor without distinctly Asian features.

It is my chief interest here to remark that paganism is "earth-based" in that its aims are material. The priests of the pagans intend to make a person successful at agriculture or business, to make a person respected or punished as they deserve, to exalt beauty and shame weakness, and generally to be focused on the coming and going of things in the observable world. It is rarely cast as such by modern Pagans, who almost never have any of these things anyway.

Yet paganism, if not labeled such, exerts a tremendous influence on society. I meet far more people who are obsessively concerned with having the right position or possessions than with good character, skills, learning, or any degree of virtue. The hypocrisy so often cited among religious types is almost exclusively confined to the same facets of paganism of which their Old Testament counterparts were accused by the ancient prophets.

Our modern society ought to function perfectly for those with pagan values. Make money, obtain an enviable status, seek favor and attraction among the powerful, and disregard all authority that is not matched with earthly enforcement, and you have become a paragon of achievement. The religious or philosophical principles behind such goals are those which support man as a part of his environment, making the most of what is available to him in seeking joy of a tangible nature.

I must be clear on the point that I am not recommending any specific religious practice over another one. I am suggesting that without some decision in regard to moral values, and the way in which these values are relevant, the essential character of a person is weakened. In the case of the spirit Bael, we are asked to question whether an idealized vision of Man is sufficient to represent God. His apparition is an old, virile man, much decorated and given tremendous honor, with keen eyes and a terrible voice. He represents the aspirations of all men, and of humankind as a race, to be exalted in the glorious potential that is Man.

But he is only a spirit, his worship is only the following of an idea. Much of the world has done away with gods of gold and stone, but the gods of the ancient pagans persist as image-lore connected to the progress and development of the human race. A person is incomplete without the proper wardrobe, vehicle, dwelling, and hairstyle suited to his concept in life. There is a demand placed upon him, externally, in which every facet of his character is determined by others. This, and the larger concepts of unaccountability beyond the sight of mankind, are the Baalim of today. These idols in the images of men are cursed, to operate in secret, so that the foolishness and their shame of their devotees will not be exposed.

The spirit was cordial enough, but at one point called my approach "rude," for which I suppose it might be accurate as I had more interest in getting to work than to make idle conversation on the exaltation of man. The figure was evaporated as steam in the wind, when the License to Depart was given, and I have set down the record as faithfully as my memory can provide.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Hervé (11th May 2012), learninglight (16th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #387
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In fact, the concept of both heaven and hell didn’t even exist in the first two thirds of the Bible. It started becoming part of the Bible in the last third of it. While it is vague whether the concept of an afterlife with God was part of the Jewish scriptures, the concept of a hell for sinners was definitely not part of the Jewish tradition. It evolved into the Bible, beginning with the time of Daniel. At that time, the Jews were living in captivity of the Persians, who had a religion called Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism is known by religious historians as the first religion to have a concept of heaven and hell. Do you see the obvious connection now? The Bible originally didn’t have such a concept UNTIL the Jews met with followers of Zoroastrianism, which DID have that concept. That means the concept was ADOPTED FROM ANOTHER RELIGION!

in the Old Testament Hebrew sheol is the abode of all the dead

and in the New Testament Greek hades is the equivalent of Hebrew sheol

Jesus hints to a distinction in sheol or hades in Luke 16 in the story of Abraham's Bosom

which is the cool place in sheol where the righteous go

while the wicked are waiting in the hot part of hades

according to the OT and the NT not one dead entered paradise or the third heaven

(except a couple of translated Old Testament prophets)

before Jesus Christ expired on the Cross and in Spirit went down to sheol

and brought those in Abraham's Bosom up to paradise

this is not so absurd

if Adam and Eve lived just 6000 years ago

and from Abraham til today

Jesus showed up exactly in between

so we expect Him to return extremely soon

and Judge the rest of us

12. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

Looks like a joke but the "Chancellor" of that school is Peter James Carroll who is well known amongst satanists... (that's the guy behind chaos magic)

http://arcanoriumcollege.com/

Arcanorium College

Arcanorium College is a huge website staffed worldwide by Adepts in the Magical Arts, all of whom have distinguished themselves by their publications and their leadership in significant magical orders.

Each year Arcanorium College has six semesters of six weeks each, and during each semester there are typically three Adepts each tutoring a specialist topic and working with members. Members may attend as many of these working groups as they wish. The range of topics currently embraces Sorcery, Divination, Tantra, Runes, Neurolinguistic Programming, Chaos Magic, Thelema, Enchantment and Results Magic, Alternative Physics, the History and Culture of Magic, and Magical Software Design.

The College also features an extensive Library of Archives and Links, Common Room areas for debates and socialization, and workshop facilities with online magical tools which remain open between semesters.

Membership follows quickly after registration. Application must be at least 18 years of age. A modest annual registration fee is levied to cover the cost of maintaining the College and to discourage frivolous applicants, but no further expenses need be incurred by members.

Department of Sorcery and Alternative Science

The Department is led by Peter James Carroll, Past Grandmaster of the IOT Pact, BSc, PGCE, Company Director,Chancellor Of Arcanorium College, and author of Liber Null and Psychonaut; Liber Kaos, the Psychonomicon; and also Psybermagick.

He has played a seminal role in the development of the theory and practice of Chaos Magic and has led internet seminars on Chaos Magic and Magic for Business.

Department for Rune-Lore and Germanic Magic

The Department is led by Ian Read who is a former Section Head of the IOT Pact in the UK and is Drighten of the Rune-Gild responsible for Europe.

Ian speaks German fluently, can read Scandinavian and Old Norse and has studied academic runology at University College London and elsewhere.

He writes, composes and sings heathen music (often called neo-folk) in his band Fire + Ice and edits occasional Chaos International magazines and regular Runa magazines

Welcome to the black-hole of Arcanorium.
    Don’t enter unless you think, that you can turn your computer into a servitor, a mediator between you and the collective mind and a magical vortex in it’s own right.
    If you can or at least pretend you can, put on your chaos- babushka, fasten your seatbelt and prepare for the worst.
    This trip is going to be shaky and you will end up in a magical think tank on the horizon, dedicated to some creative magic in action and the following keywords: Ritual design, mental magic, imagination, creation and creativity, play, expression, experiment, freeware, mind hacking, digital visualization, sound, brainwaves, visual perception.

And anything else that jumps up in the unpredictable process in that kind of enterprise.

You don’t have a chaos-babushka? You don’t know what it is? Well enter anyway. You will find out soon enough.

Department of Experimental Metaphysics

The Department of Experimental Metaphysics is guided by Lionel Snell, better known by his pen name Ramsey Dukes, author of ”SSOTBME, an essay on magic”, ”Thundersqueak” and other seminal magickal texts.

The Department’s courses encourage the exploration of relatively untrodden pathways departing from consensus reality. Techniques used rely on Austin Spare’s ”acting as if” while laying down of a thin thread of rationality to guide the seeker home.

Insofar as the Department welcomes dangerous ideas, the object of the return is not so much ”safety” as a means to bring back treasure further to enrich and embellish consensus reality itself.

The Department of Magical Literature and Arcane Arts explores the power of words and symbols within the areas of arts and humanities.

Much of magic is seated in emotive expression and subconscious symbols. These powerful tools are directly accessed through literature, art and psychological technique

Department for Divination and Tantric Studies

The Department for Divination and Tantric Studies presents magic for self transformation. “Know Thyself” is the main focus and key to the mysteries. Knowing yourself is essential to magic, and it certainly helps you in knowing others.
    Each course is a 6 step approach to the elements and explores their relations to chakras, plants, correspondences and influence.
    Planetary magic provides an opportunity to work with the Sun through Saturn archetypes and experience their ever present, ever shifting cycles.
    The Tantra4One course offers a fine tuning for the senses and a heal-thyself approach to self love. Later in the year there is a segment on the use of plant-allies in Magic and Herbalism. Includes food for thought, field trips and recipes for the do-it-yourself herbalist.

The department is led by Lola Babalon, a Psychic Consultant, Shaman, and Herbalist. www.sexpeace.net

The Department of Mind, Money and Magic is headed by Dave Lee. Dave has been a main mover in the IOT since the earliest days, and is currently Section Sponsor for the British Isles IOT Section. Dave?s published work includes Chaotopia!, The Wealth Magick Workbook and Magical Incenses, as well as audio CDs and magical fiction. He is an experienced teacher with an Adult Teaching certificate (C&G 7407, Part 2).

The Department seeks to open up the fertile ground between pragmatic psychology and a Chaos-type magical approach, taking useful insights from new approaches to old magical situations. The emphasis initially is on pragmatic sorcery for wealth ? a course on Wealth and Money Magic ? and on exploring new models of mental processing alongside accepted magical practice to enhance magical power ? NLP For Magicians.

======
    The Department of Gallimaufry handles interdisciplinary studies, bits and pieces that don’t fit in elsewhere, and it provides a laboratory for experimental ideas that are not addressed in the usual six week semester format. It may be used to provide lodgings for guest speakers.

From time to time Staff may present topics and material for discussion over set periods, or indeterminate periods, or whatever. They may even put up material before going on holiday and then look at the response when they get back.

Department of Gallimaufry events may occur without prior notice, its programme remains flexible and unpredictable.

==========

Department of Internal and External Cross Dimensional Reality Manipulation

Department of Internal and External Cross Dimensional Reality Manipulation. Andriehvitimus

This department is guided by Andrieh Vitimus. Andrieh is a long time magician, sorcerer, as well as a member in good standing of the Illuminates of Thanateros, and a member of the Roots Without End Society.

He is Master Reiki practitioner, initiated Asowege level Vodou priest, hypnotherapist and life coach. He is published in more than a few anthologies and has recently published his book Hands on Chaos Magic.

===============

Department of Liminality, Shamanism & Daemonology (DoLSD) Julian Vayne.

Department of Liminality, Shamanism & Daemonology (DoLSD) Julian Vayne. Department of Liminality, Shamanism & Daemonology is concerned with the induction, exploration and management of altered states of consciousness and their occult application.

Somatic techniques of exploring The Mystery are the focus of much of the Departments work. Traditional methods of trance generation (through bodywork, auditory stimulation, entheogenics and more) are combined with the latest findings in the fields of neurophysiology and information technology. Spirit entities in the widest sense are also studied in this department, from servitors to deities. In a series of laboratory environments students will have the opportunity to study a wide variety of strategies for modifying awareness, to share experiences and develop excellent practical skills.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012), Hervé (11th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (12th May 2012), kfm27917 (4th August 2021), learninglight (16th May 2012), Limor Wolf (27th April 2013)

14. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

Jesus showed up exactly in between

so we expect Him to return extremely soon
    One thing is sure... non Christians do report supernatural experiences involving a figure they call Jesus
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KL9JG...feature=relmfu
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=DncSqlbVSYM

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

Certified MK-Ultra Monarch Slaves
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/g4ExYrXB/...l#dir=55148530

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012), Hervé (11th May 2012), PHARAOH (31st May 2012)

18. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

from http://www.whale.to/b/toole.html

An Interview With Ottis Toole: The Cannibal Kid

By Billy Bob Barton

Adapted from Boiled Angel #8

The following article is reprinted from Mike Diana's "The Worst Of Boiled Angel". Ottis Toole is a convicted killer responsible for, by his own approximations, hundred of deaths. The included tabloid article is taken from the October 15, 1996 issue of 'GLOBE'.

Let me tell you something: as a crime beat journalist I've met every kind of criminal scum known to mankind, a few I believed were aliens from other planets. I've interviewed Ted Bundy who knawed on the naked buttocks of a dead college coed and who ****ed the week-old rotting, headless corpse of Denise Noslund in Washington State. The law never got him for that one, Bundy fried for strangling and raping the remains of a Florida schoolgirl. Bundy was so depraved that he radiated evil like a supernova. Pure scumbag.

I've chatted with serial murderess Margie Barfield who had a habit of poisoning her victims. I saw her at the North Carolina Prison for Women shortly before she was executed. She was smiling, hymn-singing, bible-thumping bag of **** who'd make you feel comfortable while pouring rat poison down your throat.

I've talked to the worst criminals on Earth - or so I thought - but nothing prepared me for my meeting with Ottis Toole, the infamous Cannibal Kid, who recently was sentenced to a mandatory 100 years in North Florida. I wrote this character a letter while he was in prison near Appilachocola but didn't catch up to him until he was sent to the infamous Florida State Prison near Starke.

The Florida State Prison is a built on a pestiferous swamp. The mosquitos almost sucked me dry as I waited to be cleared for entry into this state sponsored septic tank of a prison. A sweating fat black maggot of a prison cop wearing a ****-brown uniform examined my credentials as the vermin attacked my bare skin. I swatted the bugs as the insolent toad looked me over as if I was a new arrival for the eletric chair. There isn't any speices of human lower than a prison guard. They're far more corrupt than the criminals they watch over. In my oppinion, they're blubbergutted, tobacco spitting, animated balls of feces. Only a pervert would work in a prison and at the Florida State Prison I saw these brown-shirted perverts aplenty.

Finally I was approved for entry into the prison and was escorted to the interview area by a swishing, limp-wristed homosexual "Classification Specialist". I was afraid to ask what the pussy-boy specialized in. "He" was a "she" and a genuine charmer. Finally I was put in a little room and a chained human monster by the name of Ottis Toole was led in by a squad of prison goons. They threw Toole into a chair but left the chains on him. Toole glared at their backs as they left the room. Finally he looked at me; I looked at him andsaid, "I'm Billy Bob. Is it true you eat people or that is just bull****?"

Toole looked me over as if I were a whopper and said "You look damn tasty. If I had me a knife I'd slit your throat and drink some blood."

I noticed Toole began to drool a bit at the idea of dicing me up for stewmeat. His eyes were red and crazy, he began to pant and hiss like a hungry animal. He liked the idea of munching on human meat.

Barton: I'm Billy Bob. Is it true you eat people or that is just bull****?

Toole: You look damn tasty. If I had me a knife I'd slit your throat and drink some blood.

Barton: They tell me you eat young boys.

Toole: I've eaten my share.

Barton: Tell me about it.

Toole: First I go out and catch me a little boy, maybe go down to a mall or shopping center and grab one there...grab him, tie him up, use a gag, put him in the trunk of my car and drive him to my place out in the swamps. Nobody to bother me way out there.

Barton: Did you rape those boys?

Toole: Yeah, I give it to 'em in the butt.

Barton: Make them scream?

Toole: Naw, they have on a gag. Can't scream.

Barton: Ever **** little girls?

Toole: Sure. **** 'em in the butt same as a boy.

Barton: Yeah, why's that?

Toole: A girl 8 or 9 years old, her pussy ain't able to take a big dick. She can take it up her butt same as a boy. I prefer a boy. I make his peter get hard, a boy maybe 12 years old, I can make him shoot jizz every time while I'm up his ass. A girl, she doesn't do nothing. Ain't much fun.

Barton: You **** 'em, then you kill 'em?

Toole: Yeah. So what? I like it.

Barton: Ever kill any adult people?

Toole: Plenty of 'em. All the time - men, women, kids.

Barton: How'd you kill them?

Toole: All kinds of ways. Strangle some with a belt. Shoot some. Cut some throats.

Barton: I read where you use a bar-b-que sauce when you eat those kids. Is that true?

Toole: Yeah, I have my own recipe.

Barton: Tell me how you cook a young boy or girl.

Toole: After the ****ing then you strip them naked and hang them upside down by the ankles; then slit their throat with a knife, slit the belly and take out the guts, the liver, the heart. Cut off the head. Let the blood drain.

Barton: Do you have a big fire?

Toole: A pit. A bar-b-que pit. Charcoal so there ain't much smoke. Take down the body, put the metal spit through them. Put it into the asshole, through the body and out the neck, wire the meat to the spit, put it on the spit-holder over the coals. Damn tasty.

Barton: Just how does a little boy bar-b-que taste, Ottis?

Toole: Same as a roasted piglet. Boys and girls taste about the same when you roast them 8 to 10 years old. The flavor is a shade different when they're teenagers. The boys are gamier than the girls. Give me the roasted meat of a boy age 14 and a girl age 14 and I can tell the difference when you use a spicy sauce.

Barton: Ever kill teenagers?

Toole: Sure. Get a pair of lovers parking in the woods. Easy to catch them. Teenagers make a nice roast, I do favor a rump roast from a teen. Younger ones I think I prefer ribs. Juicy. Tasty. You ought to try some.

Barton: You're a sick ****er! Anyone ever told you that?

Toole: Sure. Plenty have told me. I got off death row because they said I'm too sick to burn on the electric chair. Nobody came around to try to cure me. They give me some pill. People eat pigs, cows, horses. I like to eat people. It's good meat, too. You ain't tried it, don't be saying it ain't tasty. You might like it.

Barton: How many people have you killed and eaten?

Toole: Just me killing them alone or the ones I killed and ate with Henry?

Barton: You were doing this with Henry Lucas, too?

Toole: Yeah, we'd mostly eat hitch hikers.

Barton: All together how many do you think?

Toole: Oh, probably about 150 or so.

Barton: Incredible! And the police never caught you?

Toole: Ain't no police out in the woods.

Barton: Henry Lee Lucas says now that he didn't kill all those people, that he was making it all up. What do you say about that?

Toole: We killed over 200 when we was roaming the country together. Maybe he killed more before he met me or after we split. I'd say around 200 for sure, I got over 100 my own self. Henry said he got about 400 all together, I don't know for sure. I really don't.

Barton: Do you recall any memorable killings?

Toole: Oh yeah, I remember Shelly.

Barton: Shelly, is that a boy or a girl?

Toole: A young woman about 20 or 25, around there.

Barton: What do you remember?

Toole: I got her when she was hitch hiking in Colorado. I had me an old pick-up truck. I picked her up, took her up into the Rocky Mountains and killed her. She was naked when I killed her. A pretty one. It was the summertime in 1974 and what was funny is that the police blamed the killing on Ted Bundy but Ted didn't get that one, I got her.

Barton: Ever hear of anyone else being blamed for killings you did?

Toole: Yeah. I got me a Chinese girl out by Colorado Springs in 1974; cut her throat and she had a friend and I stabbed her up, too. The cop got a guy named Estep for that case but I did it. Cops don't always get the right person.

Barton: Kill anyone else in Colorado?

Toole: Oh yeah, I remember a girl. Ellen, late twenties or early thirties in age, I got her down by Pueblo, Colorado, we rode East. I shot that one, shot her through the head.

Barton: Did you **** them?

Toole: Sometimes. I ****ed them the way I **** a boy. Make them take it up the ass. I ain't into pussy but a girl's asshole is about the same as a man's.

Barton: Did you eat Patty?

Toole: No. Not her. I shot her; didn't eat her or cut off a hunk to eat later. Just left her lying dead.

Barton: Were you involved with a death cult then?

Toole: No, not then. That was around 1974. I joined the cult in the 1980's, early 80's. I was in it with Henry.

Barton: Tell me about it.

Toole: It was The Hand of Death. We were working for that cult and we'd grab little kids for the human sacrifices, grab young women for the snuff movies. We'd tie the women up and haul them to Mexico, only the ones that come out there. I liked working for The Hand of Death. They'd let me have the corpses when they were done with the films or sacrifices and I could take a prime cut. We got most on those people from Texas since it's near the border with Mexico. There were several death cults down there. I heard that a few years ago the police busted one near Matamoros. That wasn't The Hand of Death, it was a different one.

Barton: What's a human sacrifice like?

Toole: Secret rituals, I can't reveal it to anyone.

Barton: Generally. Tell me generally.

Toole: Put them on the altar and cut their throat; then make a burnt offering to the Devil. Like that generally.

Barton: Who? Women? Kids?

Toole: Virgins were preferred. Girls of teenage years.

Barton: Virgin sacrifice?

Toole: Yeah, slit the throat, collect the blood in a goblet, pass it around and drink it hot. Do chants. It's secret stuff. You aren't supposed to reveal it. They make you take an oath for secrecy.

Barton: You drank human blood from a cup?

Toole: Yeah, it's in the ritual.

Barton: What's it taste like?

Toole: Kinda salty. Not so good. I like cooked meat. I didn't mind eating the cooked parts.

Barton: Is eating human flesh part of the rituals?

Toole: Sometimes.

Barton: What parts are ritually eaten?

Toole: Well, I'm not allowed to tell about it.

Barton: Just tell a little.

Toole: We had a ritual where we ate sex parts.

Barton: Tell about that.

Toole: The women parts were the titty nipples and the hole where the dick goes in.

Barton: The vagina.

Toole: I guess. It's like a little bag of muscle.

Barton: You'd cut out their cunts?

Toole: Whatever it's called. A sex part. A hole the woman has.

Barton: What about the males?

Toole: Cut off the peter, cut off the balls.

Barton: You fry it all up?

Toole: No, it's put in like a little stew pot. The guy who cooks it makes it like a soup or stew. It's a secret recipe from about a thousand years ago.

Barton: Taste good?

Toole: Not bad. The part of the woman around the pussyhole is like lips. Sort of chewy and rubbery. The balls are damned good when fried. Use a little batter and a fryer and it's a real treat. Crispy. Like a crispy chestnut. Fresh fried balls is one of my favorites.

Barton: What's eating the sex parts supposed to do for you?

Toole: Gives you increased sexual potency. Powers.

Barton: Right. You believe that?

Toole: I don't know. I prefer to eat the ribs actually but I go along with what's being served at the ceremonies.

Barton: Where was this weird **** going down, Ottis?

Toole: Mexico, a ranch down there.

Barton: And these were all virgins you ate and cut up?

Toole: I don't know. Me and Henry would drive up to Texas and collect women. Girls. We'd just catch those we come upon.

Barton: Tell me about that part.

Toole: Certain times of the year the priests wanted virgins for the human sacrifices. They'd say to me and Henry to go up to Texas and collect some. We'd drive on up, get girls hitch hiking, pick up vans at bars. There are a lot of women just walking down the road in South Texas. Migrant workers. We'd get them, tie them up, gag them, put them in the trunk. We fill the trunk, 6 or 8 girls, then go back to Mexico. Down at the ranch the priests check them for virgins.

Barton: How did they check?

Toole: Took down their pants and looked at that hole. The hole is smaller on virgins. Something about that hole, I'm not into women. The priests took the virgins to one building and the non-virgins went to where they made snuff films.

Barton: Ever see any of these films being made?

Toole: Yeah.

Barton: What did you see?

Toole: A political movie about Paris, France, in the old days. They had a machine that cut off a woman's head.

Barton: A guillotine?

Toole: Yeah, I think so.

Barton: Tell about it.

Toole: The woman is strapped to a board. Her neck is locked in between a thing, her head is sticking out of a hole on the board. A big knife drops and cuts off her head. The head falls into a basket.

Barton: You watched?

Toole: Yeah, it was interesting. Her name was Charlotte.

Barton: You knew her name?

Toole: Her movie name, I guess. She was political. Broke some law, so they cut off her head. Blood squirted all over the place. It was an old-timey execution.

Barton: Did you sacrifice any virgins?

Toole: No, never did. Priests did all that.

Barton: You saw it?

Toole: Oh sure, we all saw it.

Barton: What did you see? Tell how a virgin is sacrificed.

Toole: The high priest is dressed in a goat costume. He stands behind the virgin. She's chained belly down to the sacrificial block with her buttocks raised and spread. There is a second high priest who has the knife. They do the chants, ceremonies, the secret things I can't tell about. Then the priest in front pulls the virgins head back by her hair and puts the knife against her throat. The one behind her steps up and puts his dick into her sex hole and when she screams the priest in front slits her throat. It's all secret rites.

Barton: How many virgins are sacrificed?

Toole: The main ceremony, once a year calls for 13 virgins. That's the big ritual. Usually it's only one virgin.

Barton: Do you really expect me to believe you saw 13 virgins sacrificed at one time? There aren't even 13 virgins left in America. Give me a ****ing break, Ottis!

Toole: It's not all at once. One at a time, all night long because each ceremony, at sundown and the last, at sunrise which is about an hour. The first one is a black girl, she is sacrificed to the prince of darkness at the exact moment of sundown. During the night virgins are sacrificed to specific demons. Those virgins are usually Latinas. The last virgin, the 13th, is sacrificed to Lucifer, Son of the Morning; always a blond girl is used and her throat is cut at sunrise. She's called the Sun Princess. She has two slavegirl attendants who are sacrificed with her, they go with her into the Heart Of The Sun.

Barton: Ottis, you're crazy!

Toole: The year I first saw the Ceremonies, the Sun Princess was a teenage girl, a white-blond from Houston. Her cult name was "Taireina" which is "Morning Star". The year I saw it the Sun Princess was an American, so was the black girl, the others were Latinas. I saw the rituals. The Hands of Death are a most secret cult; I've already said too much!

Barton: You and Lucas were involved in this ****?

Toole: Yeah, but Henry wants to deny everything now because he's trying to avoid being executed. I'm too crazy for execution so I can tell you how it really was. Henry killed a lot of people. I know, I was there. I helped him do the murders.

Barton: We're running out of time Ottis. Do you have any particularly fond memories of your days together with Henry Lucas? He's the one they made the movie about, not you. He's famous, you're a nobody. A prison faggot. What's your last word?

Toole: Henry is going to be executed but I'll be alive surrounded by cute ****-boys. I have everything I want in prison. Except I miss the freedom to drive down the highway robbing and killing from town to town. That's excitement at its best and miss being able to bar-b-que a boy when I get the urge. I did like to bar-b-que. You can write in your story that anyone who wants to write me and get a recipe for my home made sauce, I'll send it free. Just send a few stamps for the reply letter. That's all honey.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Hervé (11th May 2012), kfm27917 (4th August 2021), learninglight (16th May 2012), PHARAOH (31st May 2012)

20. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

from http://www.scientificamerican.com/sl...n-sheris-words
    "Flesh
    I had vivid, horrifically detailed dreams and memories of Satanic cult rituals during which babies and young children (the innocent) were kidnapped and slaughtered for human consumption. My memories included being forced to eat human organs. I was not allowed to vomit or purge these pieces of flesh. v"

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012), David Trd1 (28th July 2012), Hervé (11th May 2012), learninglight (16th May 2012), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

learninglight (16th May 2012), PHARAOH (31st May 2012)

24. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    here is a link to Katari Rose's blog --

http://katarirosegardenguardian.word...ts-of-babylon/

she is a brave woman to be writing about what mind control survivors are dealing with
    Very interesting blog... this is from her site

The Conclusions Are Inescapable.
    (1) The secret power structure believes that, because of our own ignorance or by Divine Decree, planet Earth will self-destruct sometime in the near future. The-se men sincerely believe that they are doing the right thing in their attempt to save the human race. It is terribly ironic that they have been forced to take as their partner an alien race which is itself engaged in a monumental struggle for survival. Many moral and legal compromises were made in error and must be corrected and those responsible should be made to account for their actions. I can understand the fear and urgency that must have been instrumental in the decision not to tell the public. Obviously I disagree with this decision. Throughout history small but powerful groups of men have consistently felt that they alone were capable of deciding the fates of millions and throughout history have been wrong. This great nation owes its very existence to the Principles of Freedom and Democracy. I believe with all my heart that the United States of America cannot and will not succeed in any effort that ignores those principles. Full disclosure to the public should be made and we should proceed to save the human race altogether.
    (2) We are being manipulated by a joint human/alien power structure which will result in the total enslavement and or destruction of the human race. We must use any and every means available to prevent this from happening.
    (3) The government has been totally deceived and we are being manipulated by an alien power which will result in the total enslavement and/or destruction of the human race. We must use any and all means available to prevent this from happening.
    (4) Something else is happening which is beyond our ability to understand at this time. We must force disclosure of all the facts, discover the truth and act upon the truth.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012), David Trd1 (28th July 2012), GoingOn (12th May 2012), kfm27917 (4th August 2021), learninglight (16th May 2012), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013), PHARAOH (31st May 2012), toothpick (7th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #395
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

this is what true 'Disclosure' would reveal -- from Katari Rose's article:

(2) We are being manipulated by a joint human/alien power structure which will result in the total enslavement and or destruction of the human race. We must use any and every means available to prevent this from happening.
    (3) The government has been totally deceived and we are being manipulated by an alien power which will result in the total enslavement and/or destruction of the human race. We must use any and all means available to prevent this from happening.
    (4) Something else is happening which is beyond our ability to understand at this time. We must force disclosure of all the facts, discover the truth and act upon the truth.

she is a brave woman to be writing about what mind control survivors are dealing with

(1) The secret power structure believes that, because of our own ignorance or by Divine Decree, planet Earth will self-destruct sometime in the near future. The-se men sincerely believe that they are doing the right thing in their attempt to save the human race. It is terribly ironic that they have been forced to take as their partner an alien race which is itself engaged in a monumental struggle for survival. Many moral and legal compromises were made in error and must be corrected and those responsible should be made to account for their actions. I can understand the fear and urgency that must have been instrumental in the decision not to tell the public. Obviously I disagree with this decision. Throughout history small but powerful groups of men have consistently felt that they alone were capable of deciding the fates of millions and throughout history have been wrong. This great nation owes its very existence to the Principles of Freedom and Democracy. I believe with all my heart that the United States of America cannot and will not succeed in any effort that ignores those principles. Full disclosure to the public should be made and we should proceed to save the human race altogether.
    Last edited by wynderer; 11th May 2012 at 13:39.

27. Link to Post #396
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

I'm cross-posting, but this video should be in this thread too IMO. Here's a BUMP.

Fritz talks about the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines, how they came to be, their power struggles, the hijacking of Christianity, Satanism, and the deception in general.

28. Link to Post #397
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

the illuminati knows the devils are about to return

hearts will again be ripped out and raised up

at the top of Chichen Itza

I was extremely unaware that the Devil ever left... seriously.

as i understand it most of the evil astral host is still restrained from entering the earth til an appointed time

when the portals are opened and demons made manifest with power and authority

29. Link to Post #398
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

this is what true 'Disclosure' would reveal -- from Katari Rose's article:

OK Wyn - so having seen this post, I am assuming that we humans who are not complicit with this alien force are all on our own and therefore we only have ourselves to rely on for any solution if there is one. Please, tell me if I am assuming correctly and if I am not, then please tell me what can help us?

Thanks justone

30. Link to Post #399
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

OK Wyn - so having seen this post, I am assuming that we humans who are not complicit with this alien force are all on our own and therefore we only have ourselves to rely on for any solution if there is one. Please, tell me if I am assuming correctly and if I am not, then please tell me what can help us?

Thanks justone

Hi Justone -- you may have noticed that i have not responded to this question when you asked it before --
    i may be wrong about this --pls know it's just my observations

i've known some people involved in the black arts of their own free will -- w/3 of them, the last time[s] i saw each, i picked up that they were getting nervous about what they had done -- [probably reaching that point when they found that their master lied to them] --

i have not asked you the extent of your involvement [not my business unless you choose to talk about it] -- but it seems to me that you must have met some powerful beings on the darkside, so powerful that you seem to be blinded by it still --

i have told you before that i am certain, i know that the Light is stronger than the darkside -- when i was doing the hippie back-to-the-land thing back in the day, i meditated faithfully every night for 7 yrs [w/a few misses due to succumbing to alcohol & getting a really bad hangover]

one night i found myself in front of a huge stage w/a huge red curtain over it -- i was near the edge of the stage, a tiny little figure there

someone pullled back just the teeniest bit of the edge of the curtain , & i was zapped just for a few seconds by a Light & Love so powerful & so loving -- Love beyond anything the Human mind can take in, let alone process

if the curtain had been pulled all the way back, or if i'd been in the Light much longer, i think i would have been vaporized [what a way to go, tho!]

there was so much knowledge/info/wisdom also -- i could not retain most of it because of the limitations of the Human mind/brain

what i did bring back was seeing this whole yin/yang Universe as a circle contained in the infinite Circle of Love -- there are probably an infinite number of circles contained in the Great Circle

& this was very very real -- way more real than 3D

i was thinking about this once, & wondered why such a powerful force is so difficult to access here -- most have to meditate faithfully & work hard to get there, to connect -- when i learned about the Matrix & the controllers, i got my answer

i have also had some powerful beings of Light come to my aid when i was in danger -- i saw them once --
    psychics, when i used to go, could see them too [some of the psychics got nervous then]

i think we all have to find our own way to the Light -- it is waiting for you too -- you too are a soul created by the Creator -- perhaps you were told a lot of lies by those in the darkside re the power of the evil here vs the Power of the Creator

hope this made sense

wyn

31. Link to Post #400
    Thanks

this is what true 'Disclosure' would reveal
    Disclosure is Pandora's box, once opened there is no closing it, all will come out (specially the ugly side), they seem to be in damage control mode with all the intox that they have been putting out...

This is from Katari's blog... http://katarirosegardenguardian.word...ts-of-babylon/

Another major finding was the aliens were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible. genetic experiments. The aliens explained these actions as necessary to their survival. They stated that their genetic structure had deteriorated and that they were no longer able to reproduce. They stated that if they were unable to improve their genetic structure their race would soon cease to exist. We looked upon their explanations with extreme suspicion. Since our weapons were literally useless against the aliens MJ-12 decided to continue friendly diplomatic relations with them until such time as we were able to develop a technology which would enable us to challenge them on a military basis. Overtures would have to be made to the Soviet Union, and other nations, to join forces for the survival of humanity. In the meantime plans were developed to research and construct 2weapons systems using conventional and nuclear technology which would hopefully bring us to parity.
    MJ-12 has presented each new president with a picture of a lost alien culture seeking to renew itself, build a home on this planet, and shower us with gifts of technology. In some cases the president was told nothing. Each president in turn has bought the story, or no story at all, hook line and sinker. Meanwhile innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make even the Nazis look like Sunday School Children. As if that is not enough many people end up as food for the insatiable alien appetite for biological enzymes, glandular hormonal secretions, and blood. Many people are abducted and are sentenced to live with psychological and physical damage for the rest of their lives. In the documents I saw, 1 in 40 humans have been implanted with devices the purpose of which I have never discovered. The government believes that the aliens are building an army of human implants which can be activated and turned upon us at will. You should also know that to date we have not even begun to come close to parity with the aliens. Is this technology worth it?

Sadly, I have seen this information from other credible sources... (will be posting about it)...

According to Dr Turner's research a significant number of abductees have been reporting "factories processing human body parts"...
    Last edited by Houman; 11th May 2012 at 23:01.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

GoingOn (12th May 2012), Hervé (12th May 2012), kfm27917 (4th August 2021), learninglight (16th May 2012), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013), wynderer (11th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 235 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 120 235 LastLast