+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69 79 119 169 235 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #1361
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Thank you Houman and Amzer Zo. I knew you'd both have extremely intelligent answers to my question.

I can only hope that whatever is buried in my subconscious will make its way to conscious awareness. I imagine we all have the answers within us. But how do we access those answers? I also imagine that subconscious programmings prevent us from accessing the answers.

How do we create a psychic syringe that injects peace? And how could this psychic syringe reach the population? These, of course, are rhetorical questions.
    join our group for the next inbound flare...

last time we worked on rain and saving the crops, and the country is getting the moisture it needs, redirecting this inbound wave towards peace wouldn't be a bad idea with the world on the brink...

Syria needs all the peaceful energy it can get...

let's paint their skies purple on this one...

and, just a note, your subconscious is your Spirit/Soul

as long as people believe their spirits and souls are separate it gives something for possession.

your Spirit can not be possessed, only your mind, which is protected by your subconscious...

don't be afraid, which opens darkness of thoughts in your mind leading to nightmares...

we are all forever Spirits so why worry?
    I have never considered myself separate from my soul. My soul is who I am!

And I've certainly let go of a lot of worry and fear, but I'll never be able to let go of compassion! Nor would I want to.

We live in a frightened, starving, manipulated world. That affects my sensitive nature. If there were something I could do to help, then I certainly would. And I'll never regret my desire to help, if only I could help! I don't think that makes me a lesser being.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 30th July 2012 at 23:12.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (30th July 2012), Christine (2nd August 2012), DoubleHelix (4th August 2012), Gemini (30th July 2012), Hervé (31st July 2012), Houman (31st July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #1362
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Hi DoT, my understanding of "Christ" energies as it is referred to is that there is nothing like it. "Christ energies" being the words I choose to use to describe that state I have also referred to as "the shine."

What I was referring to in my post is allowing the replacement of a possessing entity (or entities) with a "being" which is known as Jesus... thus a spirit being.

I want to be very clear about this matter. I experienced nothing short of what we might call a miracle and I will summarize -

I gave the book, The Four Agreements, to a woman I will call Lady X and my son, Reid sometime in late June. I gave that book to these two people because these two people were the closest to me (emotionally) at that time and I gave them the book out of love.

In early July, I decided that if I indeed had any entity attachments, regardless of who they claimed to be, I no longer wanted the relationship(s).

On July 5th Unified Serenity asked me how I was going to evict my little friend(s) and I said I was going to follow the advice of Amzer Zo and utilize the Steve Richards method and she said "If I were you I would simply cast them out in the name of Jesus Christ."

One day later I read in my friend, Peter Moon's book, Mystery of Egypt, "...through the name Jesus Christ."

At the moment of reading the above, while flying over the Grand Canyon, I said a heartfelt prayer that these entities take leave of me and invoked the name, Jesus Christ.

The next two days I spent mostly alone in a suite at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas while awaiting a job interview but in deep contemplation about all this.

When I returned back to the home I was living in (the home of Lady X), I was attacked viciously by this woman which led to the police taking her to jail. Less than 48 hours later. my son, Reid, went on his crazy jaunt with a 357 magnum scaring the hell out of folks and fortunately he never fired a shot nor was anyone hurt.

My conclusions are precisely what you wrote above - "When a person succeeds in freeing themselves from destructive forces and people, those forces and people do not like it one bit. They're losing their food! How can they like it? So they find other ways to attack. They don't give up very easily."

Lady X attacked me physically and meant to do serious harm and the events involving my son "attacked," so to speak, my heart.

If I had not done a serious clean up job of my spirit, mind and emotions, I am unsure if I would have been able to handle what happened with my son. I am also equally sure I would have relished in silly revenge energies regarding Lady X as she at one time attempted to have my children taken from me (though she failed I probably never forgave her).

But because I went through the process noted above and in essence "doused myself in Christ energies" (again, just my term and not meant to have any direct relationship with a man named Jesus), I have since battled with myself internally over whether I achieved this via invocation of another "spirit being" (Jesus) or did I essentially and as stated above allow "Christ energies" to encompass my soul and spirit and even mind and body?

I mean honestly, I still do not "know" if a man named Jesus ever really lived though my sensitivities suggest he in fact did. But even if the man did live, I do not see him as a sole entity or being through which me nor anyone else can obtain cleansing any more than many others before him, now and surely in the future.

Still, I cannot deny my experience and how profound it has been. I cannot deny that I followed the advice of US and what Peter Moon had written about and then what happened happened and that I am certain I would not have been able to handle the events related to my son as I have been able to if I had begun to exorcise this one or more entities which 9eagle9 assisted me with further.

I am not trying to be confusing. Yet I re-read this post and can see that some readers might be confused. The bottom line is that who really knows if invoking a spirit being that had once (maybe) lived was what did the trick or (and this is the way I am leaning now) that I invoked through my heart's fullest desire the healing energies of pure love "Christ energies"... energies I am sure are known by many other names but are these energies I am referring to.

One of my points is that by opening myself to these energies requires no religion, requires no "belief" or "faith"... at least it didn't for me. I just "know" these energies exist. I have been intimate with them off and on my entire life. I just felt I was invincible enough to roll the dice of life and play with nasty critters - probably foolish to say the least.

I do know this for a fact - I could not have handled the events regarding my son if they had happened any sooner in my almost 55 years of this life than it did.

Speaking of Reid, he is in jail and I have no money (fortunately) to bail him out and thus do not have to deal with the guilt of not getting him out because the fact is that if I did have the money, I would not bail him out. Why? Several reasons, but the main one is that we do not have any good place for Reid to go to as I am leaving for my new job. In addition, based on my visit with him last Thursday, I did not sense he understood how serious his actions were and I do not feel comfortable at this time that he gets out so fast and easily.

Reid is fortunate that I have a very good friend who is a top local attorney who, after some consideration, decided he would assist my son in obtaining the best possible outcome such as the possibility of a probation, but for now, Reid remains in jail.

Apologies I let my post drift to the story, but I had not provided any updates since I told of the original problems.

One last side note - I was extremely close to my father who committed suicide when I was 21 and whom I still miss today as if I was with him just this morning. Well, when Reid was about 6 years old I had a strange feeling that Reid was my father reincarnated and that has been a fantasy of mine ever since. Some readers may recall that I have had suspicions my father lived a double life and that he was an assassin. Well, I had this strange feeling that this spirit being who was my father had incarnated just after his death and was killed in a gang related shooting. And that then this same spirit being incarnated to be my son, Reid.

Understand this is simply my fantasy, but considering the above... if it happens to be true, I feel I have been provided a wonderful opportunity to be a great father for my son through his difficult times. And though I feel pain that he sits in a jail, I have already "seen" a positive outcome to all of this for Reid.

Anyways, apologies I wrote another book... and shared my personal stuff and my fantasies - I should start some of my posts with Read at your Own Risk.

Anyways, thanks again DoT for caring. Thanks again, Houman, for suggesting I "get rid of it" and thanks Amzer Zo and 9eagle9 for your help in making it happen.

What an incredible place Avalon is (thanks Bill).

justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 30th July 2012 at 23:02.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2012), Ceedub (2nd August 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), Christine (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), DoubleHelix (4th August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (30th July 2012), Hervé (31st July 2012), Houman (31st July 2012), NancyV (2nd August 2012), sigma6 (31st July 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #1363
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

DoT and Houman - I ordered that book - THE PRACTICAL PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE HANDBOOK (I love books )

...and today I received the Dr. Schulze 30-day cleanse program (huge box! Uggghhh). I will likely begin the cleanse program sometime late next week.

justone

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Hervé (31st July 2012), Houman (31st July 2012)

7. Link to Post #1364
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    The only 'fight' we should have is the inner drive to detach ourselves from them. You walk into the arena with your knife and when the entity throws throws the first volley you dart in and cut the cords, and walk out. The point is to detach from the energy, not stand around and bicker with it, that feeds it. Wrestling with it puts your own energy out there for it to feed on. That's what they want.
    So basically it is a matter of cutting the energy supply? How do you go about doing the actual "cutting" 9eagle9? When I feel attached by something or someone - which I definitely don´t get as clear image as you do - in short I ask for the strings to be cut and also make a kind of mental cutting process myself. How do you do it? And also as you perceive the strings cut, what happens to the parasite?

UT

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2012), Chester (31st July 2012), Daughter of Time (31st July 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (31st July 2012), Hervé (31st July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #1365
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You have to clean up what is in the inner landscape that it's attached to.

I don't do this sort of thing unless a person is actively engaged in some form of self healing.

What I do with the parasite depends on what sort of parasite it is, how self aware it is, if its attached in to some sort of collective consciousness, where it originated from, some can be dissolved, some are reintegrated, each situation is different. Some are just in the wrong place at the wrong time,so they go back to where they belong. Always though whatever it is attaching into has to be resolved , which pretty much takes care of most of it the point cutting isn't necessarily.

If a cord is cut without self healing it typically begins to manifest in physical pain or ailments.

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    The only 'fight' we should have is the inner drive to detach ourselves from them. You walk into the arena with your knife and when the entity throws throws the first volley you dart in and cut the cords, and walk out. The point is to detach from the energy, not stand around and bicker with it, that feeds it. Wrestling with it puts your own energy out there for it to feed on. That's what they want.
    So basically it is a matter of cutting the energy supply? How do you go about doing the actual "cutting" 9eagle9? When I feel attached by something or someone - which I definitely don´t get as clear image as you do - in short I ask for the strings to be cut and also make a kind of mental cutting process myself. How do you do it? And also as you perceive the strings cut, what happens to the parasite?

UT

10. Link to Post #1366
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Thank you Houman and Amzer Zo. I knew you'd both have extremely intelligent answers to my question.

I can only hope that whatever is buried in my subconscious will make its way to conscious awareness. I imagine we all have the answers within us. But how do we access those answers? I also imagine that subconscious programmings prevent us from accessing the answers.

How do we create a psychic syringe that injects peace? And how could this psychic syringe reach the population? These, of course, are rhetorical questions.

last time we worked on rain and saving the crops, and the country is getting the moisture it needs, redirecting this inbound wave towards peace wouldn't be a bad idea with the world on the brink...

as long as people believe their spirits and souls are separate it gives something for possession.

your Spirit can not be possessed, only your mind, which is protected by your subconscious...

don't be afraid, which opens darkness of thoughts in your mind leading to nightmares...

And I've certainly let go of a lot of worry and fear, but I'll never be able to let go of compassion! Nor would I want to.

We live in a frightened, starving, manipulated world. That affects my sensitive nature. If there were something I could do to help, then I certainly would. And I'll never regret my desire to help, if only I could help! I don't think that makes me a lesser being.
    when I started reading the first post, I saw where a misunderstanding had started, not meaning to derail an awesome thread, I tossed in my two cents from experience...

those who know me understand, the others brush me off as a nut...

crazy as a fox fits me best...

11. Link to Post #1367
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Can I ask what can be done if a close person has an attachment, but is unaware and/or in denial? Do we have the ability to remove an attachment from another person, even if they are unwilling to participate?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (3rd August 2012), Christine (1st August 2012), donk (1st August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #1368
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,482 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Can I ask what can be done if a close person has an attachment, but is unaware and/or in denial? Do we have the ability to remove an attachment from another person, even if they are unwilling to participate?
    Yes, we do. I've done this several times myself. The work can be done telepathically with the 'hitchhiker' themselves. ('Hitchhiker' is often the term used by practitioners, btw.)

It's rather like freeing a 'ghost', who is stuck somewhere. The difference is that 'ghosts' are usually stuck in a traumatic incident and are at least semi-unaware -- often almost totally unaware. A 'hitchhiker' is almost always really quite conscious as a being.

It's like an attempted walk-in to a body already occupied... sort of freeloading on the original inhabitant's ongoing life experiences. Of course, the additional presence often makes quite a difference to the collective personality of the human -- who in turn, unless they're exceptionally clear, is usually quite a composite snowball of stuff.

I'm in fairly close contact with someone who's a real authority on all this. They have 40 years experience as a practitioner. I've relayed this (and other similar) posts to them, and asked them to draft a simple DIY "How-To-Handle" document. They're most willing to do so, but they're also pretty busy: it may take a little while. I'll post it as soon as I have it.

14. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (3rd August 2012), Alan (1st August 2012), Andrew (1st August 2012), Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (3rd August 2012), Christine (1st August 2012), Daughter of Time (1st August 2012), Debra (2nd August 2012), donk (1st August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Feren (1st August 2012), Flash (1st August 2012), Gemini (1st August 2012), Hervé (1st August 2012), hohoemi (1st August 2012), Houman (1st August 2012), Jean-Luc (1st August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Melinda (3rd August 2012), mountain_jim (1st August 2012), Neal (7th August 2012), PHARAOH (2nd August 2012), RMorgan (1st August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (2nd August 2012), sdv (4th August 2012), Sidney (1st August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012), ulli (1st August 2012), Wind (1st August 2012), Woody (1st August 2012), Yoda (2nd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #1369
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 13:48.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (5th August 2012), Christine (1st August 2012), Daughter of Time (1st August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (1st August 2012), NancyV (2nd August 2012), Sidney (1st August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

17. Link to Post #1370
    Thanks

when I started reading the first post, I saw where a misunderstanding had started, not meaning to derail an awesome thread, I tossed in my two cents from experience...

I never classified you as a "nut" nor "crazy as a fox".

I have not read enough of your posts to understand your language and when one doesn't understand the other person's language, then misunderstandings are very likely to occur.

I know your intentions were to be helpful and I thank you for that.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (5th August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Sidney (2nd August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

19. Link to Post #1371
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, we do. I've done this several times myself. The work can be done telepathically with the 'hitchhiker' themselves. ('Hitchhiker' is often the term used by practitioners, btw.)

It's rather like freeing a 'ghost', who is stuck somewhere. The difference is that 'ghosts' are usually stuck in a traumatic incident and are at least semi-unaware -- often almost totally unaware. A 'hitchhiker' is almost always really quite conscious as a being.

It's like an attempted walk-in to a body already occupied... sort of freeloading on the original inhabitant's ongoing life experiences. Of course, the additional presence often makes quite a difference to the collective personality of the human -- who in turn, unless they're exceptionally clear, is usually quite a composite snowball of stuff.

I'm in fairly close contact with someone who's a real authority on all this. They have 40 years experience as a practitioner. I've relayed this (and other similar) posts to them, and asked them to draft a simple DIY "How-To-Handle" document. They're most willing to do so, but they're also pretty busy: it may take a little while. I'll post it as soon as I have it.
    The first thing to do is to determine if the person in in fact 'archon' influenced or if he/she has self created thought forms blocking or modifying the emotional/mental apparatus. IF you have someone who can see auras you can determine this: self generated thought forms are integral with the main aura and show up in the form of smears or shades of brown or muddy colours, whilst archon influence is seen as an attached body either around the mid section of the aura or around the head area. The colours vary based on the result of the aura of the person plus the influence. The position will also help to determine the type of influence, emotional or mental.
    These influences whether archon or self generated are often difficult to solve from the physical level side because the person may have secret activities which they are not willing to divulge to just an ordinary person. So if the person is not prepared to take ownership of the problem and talk 'straight' it could be almost impossible to clear.
    The important thing to note in trying to heal someone is to know if this is something you should in fact involve yourself with, without their explicit call for help, or whether it is something the soul has taken on as a challenge. It may be that this person needs an amount of time, indeterminate by the onlooker, to face or experience the challenge...AND even more so the personality effected may not even be aware at this point that they have a problem which needs solving right now.
    All I know is that whatever "it" is, it's negative.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Chester (5th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #1372
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You can remove the attachment if they are in denial or unwilling but if they don't participate or clean up what is attracting them in the first place, one or another will come back and re-attach.

It's like getting a can of Raid out because you've left rotting fruit out on the counter. You can get rid of the flies but till you address the rotting fruit the flies will just come back.

22. Link to Post #1373
    Thanks

You can remove the attachment if they are in denial or unwilling but if they don't participate or clean up what is attracting them in the first place, one or another will come back and re-attach.

It's like getting a can of Raid out because you've left rotting fruit out on the counter. You can get rid of the flies but till you address the rotting fruit the flies will just come back.

Makes perfect sense. With all the turmoil in the world, its no wonder so many people have problems with this, and after educating myself through this thread, so many more of the puzzle pieces have been put into place. We are the living sci-fi,, or I should say, minus the fi. I have a mind that is wide open, and even for me it is a hard pill to swallow, yet it is undeniable what is happening.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

9eagle9 (3rd August 2012), Chester (5th August 2012), Christine (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (2nd August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #1374
    Thanks

I never classified you as a "nut" nor "crazy as a fox".

I have not read enough of your posts to understand your language and when one doesn't understand the other person's language, then misunderstandings are very likely to occur.

I know your intentions were to be helpful and I thank you for that.
    I'm a joker, so when in doubt, laugh... I never get offended...

crazy as a fox, is a compliment...

25. Link to Post #1375
    Thanks

where this all gets real interesting is when you step in and meet a hitch hiker who is observing for a group, and they all look over and spot you...

26. Link to Post #1376
    Thanks

This actually sounds rather scary...I am curious, are these hitchhikers able to physically attack me, if I attempt this. I am entering unchartered territory but I find it very necessary. Thank you so much for your helpful input. All of you.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Chester (6th August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), NancyV (2nd August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

28. Link to Post #1377
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 13:49.

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (6th August 2012), DarMar (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2012), donk (2nd August 2012), DoubleHelix (4th August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (2nd August 2012), Hervé (2nd August 2012), Houman (2nd August 2012), InTheBackground (3rd August 2012), Melinda (3rd August 2012), NancyV (2nd August 2012), PHARAOH (2nd August 2012), Sidney (2nd August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012), Wind (2nd August 2012)

30. Link to Post #1378
    Thanks

This actually sounds rather scary...I am curious, are these hitchhikers able to physically attack me, if I attempt this. I am entering unchartered territory but I find it very necessary. Thank you so much for your helpful input. All of you.
    Physical attacks by hitchhikers are rare. I think that if you have a hitchhiker attached to you and it wanted/was capable of physical harm, you would have experienced that by now. However, these hitchhikers can affect you on subtler levels which can be extremely disruptive. I've posted a journey experienced by someone I know, see post 1229 in this thread. It doesn't sound like your attachment is anywhere nearly as vile as the one I wrote about. I've had hitchhikers with me as well. Two were causing horrendous nightmares and visions of birds being tortured with pins and needles. Some of the birds had pins attaching both their legs which made them immobile and gave them slow, painful deaths. Most of my visions and nightmares at the time were about beautiful birds being tortured and I felt a dark force following me inside my home. In retrospect, the nature of the hitchhikers is very clear, but back then I didn't get it so I needed to seek help for that one. When it was confirmed that a couple which had practised voodoo was being entertained in my home, I was able to talk to them and soon afterwards they were gone and so were all my visions and dreams about tortured birds. I also had another one who appeared in my bed in the form of a lover. I released him too within 2 days.

So don't despair, as usually, they are not that difficult to deal with once you know how. Bill will be posting information on how to do it which I'm sure will be much more effective than any guide I could possibly give you. My advice to you for the time being is to remain as peaceful as possible. Play peaceful music. Make your home as light as possible. Focus your thoughts on beautiful things. Bathe in salt water (sea salts) for this is very cleansing. Be strong! I'm sure you'll survive this relatively unscathed and be the wiser for it.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 6th September 2012 at 19:09. Reason: typo

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (6th August 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), donk (2nd August 2012), DoubleHelix (4th August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (2nd August 2012), Hervé (2nd August 2012), Houman (2nd August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Melinda (3rd August 2012), NancyV (2nd August 2012), Sidney (2nd August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

32. Link to Post #1379
    Thanks

Physical attacks by hitchhikers are rare. I think that if you have a hitchhiker attached to you and it wanted/was capable of physical harm, you would have experienced that by now. However, these hitchhikers can affect you on subtler levels which can be extremely disruptive. I've posted a journey experienced by someone I know, see post 1229 in this thread. It doesn't sound like your attachment is anywhere nearly as vile as the one I wrote about. I've had hitchhikers with me as well. Two were causing horrendous nightmares and visions of birds being tortured with pins and needles. Some of the birds had pins attaching both their legs which made them immobile and gave them slow, painful deaths. Most of my visions and nightmares at the time were about beautiful birds being tortured and I felt a dark force following me inside my home. In retrospect, the nature of the hitchhikers is very clear, but back then I din't get it so I needed to seek help for that one. When it was confirmed that a couple which had practised voodoo was being entertained in my home, I was able to talk to them and soon afterwards they were gone and so were all my visions and dreams about tortured birds. I also had another one who appeared in my bed in the form of a lover. I released him too within 2 days.

So don't despair, as usually, they are not that difficult to deal with once you know how. Bill will be posting information on how to do it which I'm sure is much more effective than any guide I could possibly give you. My advice to you for the time being is to remain as peaceful as possible. Play peaceful music. Make your home as light as possible. Focus your thoughts on beautiful things. Bathe in salt water (sea salts) for this is very cleansing. Be strong! I'm sure you'll survive this relatively unscathed and be the wiser for it.
    Thank you so much for the encouraging and well thought out post. I will take all your advice while waiting proper instructions. As for coming through unscathed,,,,,not so much as terrible disruption has been ongoing for some time, and I just recently figured out that there is an attachment both to me and my husband. Either it is taking turns with us, or there are more than one. I also believe I may have accidentally invited them.....maybe,,maybe not, or i may have brought them with me from the house we lived in previously as there have been a long string of negative events that have played out for the last couple years (off and on). I feel that I am pretty intuitive, and am able to recognize, acknowledge and shake them off, but my husband, becomes fully entranced into a person that I don't even know. Then the next day, he is happy go lucky as if nothing out of the ordinary has occurred. The emotional roller coaster has been unbelievably painful, as every day is a surprise anymore, I don't know what (who) I am going to get. However, he is oblivious. (except for one time he did say he thought there was a negative force that might be at play), but other than that one time, he has no intrest in discussing or seriously dealing with it, and I do feel that it is very serious. I know it sounds crazy, but there is something seriously wrong in our home. Thank you all for being here as it softens the blow of the reality of all of this.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Chester (6th August 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2012), donk (2nd August 2012), DoubleHelix (4th August 2012), Eram (5th August 2012), Gemini (2nd August 2012), Hervé (2nd August 2012), Houman (2nd August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

34. Link to Post #1380
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

heh, starchild...I got the same problem, with the added bonus of my gf telling me I AM BIPOLAR, any time I am not in a good mood (she is a rollcoaster--unrecognizable one night, her old self the next day...visions/nightmares haven't helped the situation).

We'll see if it is hitchhikers or actually the spot I'm at...my lease is up in October, and we are not staying. My girl seems to "wake" these things up, and as she awakens to her sensitivity and power, the intensity/paranormal activity has relly ramped up. It's so easy for me to tell her not to feed them with her fear, while I sleep peacefully and have no waking visions--can't even see the "benign" co-inhabitants (we seem to have family stuck here, with something malevolent going on in addition....add 5 kids between us--2 that regularly see our "friends", 2 that catch glimpses and sounds--me and the teen being the only non-sensitive ones, add all this up and it's a wonder she is not a COMPLETE basketcase).

That manual would sure come in handy--I been bugging everyone on the board to try to help out. I just want to be able to identify these things, knowing how difficult it is for my girl to explain things (never mind being honest with herself), I need several outside sources for verification of anything going on with her. I got that as far as locating and definitely identifying specific areas of STRONG energy (if not "negative" on it's own, it absorbs then projects the negativity back at us), which I am nearly convinced is completely conscious, at least totally of my girl--which it interacts with.

Cuz I got a bad...well maybe not "bad"...but I got a feeling that she got more than her own baggage she's carrying around.

A thought I just recently had--I have never "meditated", in the conscious sense of planning to do it, and sitting down and actually doing just that. The closer i have come to actually doing it, the more drama and noise comes into my life, so often that I haven't discounted outside forces at work. Perhaps "they" know my intent, and want to prevent being revealed (identifying them is the only intent I have this point--one step at a time!)?

Anyways, putting my thoughts down as I been appreciating all of yours...good luck and much love to you all...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69 79 119 169 235 LastLast