+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

Hi, Folks:

Click here:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

...for 90 minutes of interview by Tania, a longstanding Forum member, stepping up to the mike for the first time. And after the first very funny outtake (Enjoy - included with her generous permission), she did an outstanding job.

As I try to put into practice, in my opinion the role of the interviewer is to step back and create the space and energy for a good interview to manifest. Tania excelled at this.

The material covers the role of the alternative media, the situation in the Gulf of Mexico, what we can do to steer this planet towards a good outcome for us all - and much more.

------------
    Download the MP3 with right-click and Save As (PC) or alt-click (Mac)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2010 at 13:18. Reason: fixed mp3 embed

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), Chester (10th August 2016), kanishk (11th August 2016), kirolak (14th August 2016), Shannon (10th August 2016), zerohero (8th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

Listening right now , Peace to both of you , good job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to theguardian For This Post:

kirolak (14th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

My pc says I have to download Windows Media Player pick this recommended version, do this, do that, darn techs drive me crazy.

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    My pc says I have to download Windows Media Player pick this recommended version, do this, do that, darn techs drive me crazy.
    You should be able to play it right from the OP now Tuza

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello Bill great interview..however Intellectual honesty ,linked to the scientific method belongs to the Earth.,Higher Consciousness is not a scientific method ,it is an Intuitive , Metaphysical insight gained through suffering and conquering Fear and Ego , HELPED BY OUR HIGHER SELVES,which is linked to the heavens ,infinite frequencies.of harmonics....
    therefore we all have to conquer the EGO and FEAR..............WALK=INS raise the frequencies.could this be the gem you are lookingt for?
    regards
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 19th July 2010 at 14:27.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

cool interview! many thanks for sharing...

loved the train interruption!

peace always
    mike

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Thanks, good and clear interview. I think it is indeed very timely to re-evaluate all the material that we have been bombarded with. It started to get a life on it's own.
    Many researchers have said valuable things but as I have stated a couple of times before ... the more reliable they get ... the bigger the chance they will be infiltrated
    or fed dis-info. Be prepared not to believe someone just because you like him/her but because you can verify what they say. The 'like' thing or building of credibility are
    in some cases (unknowingly to the researcher in question) also preparations of TPTB ...

When e.g. Lindsey Williams was fed the info about the US$ 50 a barrel and it came through ... it looks like a classical example ... (and we could have known since it
    was even crystal clear where the info was coming from).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Re. you're watching BBC World service, on the oil well being capped...

You should have seen Wolf Blitkrieg on CNN for that one.
    He basically did a free, 2 hour commercial for BP's wisdom and benevolence.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Tania, Bill, thanks to both of you. It is reassuring to get updates from people whose integrity you can rely on and trust. (keeping in mind the Lindsey example)

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Thank you Bill, you've said couple of very important things for everyone to understand , especially in the first hour ..

Recommended

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

15. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good words Bill, you are right on track with my train of thought about the whole deal.

16. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

So this stays on the New Posts window.

Great job, Tania!

17. Link to Post #13
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,439 times in 3,208 posts

Well done! I realy like this statement from William Cooper what summerizes alot:

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research." -William Cooper
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks Bill and Tania, I'm looking forward to listening to this.

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Thanks to Bill & Tania very much for this. I am on the same page

20. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

bill and tonia thankyou for this excellent interview,and bill this jsut reinerates what you have said on the other post thankyou for the directions bill!!!!!love light and abundance,....thirdeye.....

21. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just listened to this excellent interview.
    Thank you Tania and Bill.

In reference to how we all collectively create the reality we collectively experience, I want to restate something the way Alex Collier did last fall. He held both hands a little separate from each other and pointing out, and he said we need to "TURN" (and he turned his hands together to the side) into the direction we choose. (or words like that)
    I think that this interview sums up so much of what we all went through this summer, and that the ptb know our power way better than we do, and are manipulating us to use OUR power for their purposes.
    AND, we must never mind them and their attempts and just go in the direction we choose... using our power.

We know that if we even look at something we will create from that looking, so we don't stare.

I think we all know we want freedom and sovereignty for all Human Beings living on this beautiful pristine planet, and we can keep holding that picture while 'whatever it is' comes at us.
    If we can see all their crazy stuff then say, "but this is how I want it" and picture some image that means this, we will be creating it fast and well.

Thank you everyone. I really love the people on this forum,

jeanna

22. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I've had a feeling for a while that things we not as bad as presented. Just a hunch.

I would also question the economy. Is it REALLY as bad as they would have us believe? The economy where I live is doing good, no one out of work.

Anyway, thanks for a wonderful interview.

23. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Keep going all of you, we're winning I feel, their getting down because they are.

24. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Great Interview
    !!
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast