+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

Tania did a wonderful job, people love to talk about how this is arranged or if it's from the hip, seriously who cares? the fact is questions were asked and questions were answered, hell if Bill wants to talk he does not need an interview he can simply create a video blog for you-tube, and do it that way, but as it went Tania did the interview and she did a wonderful job, she let Bill talk and I felt directed the action in the right place. The interview was not to long but it was to the point, and it did not beat around the bush. whilst my own veiws on science vastly differ from Bills I believe its all going towards the same goal and perspective, so two thumbs up Bill great interview, and why on earth do people think David Icke is a freemason? Thats like the Queen of england being a east coast rapper, it does not make sense! The Freemasons make it perfectly clear what and who they want within their ranks and David fits none of those demographics in fact they tend to pull away from publicity. First he was crazy then an antisemetic now he is a Mason, next he will be a reptilian and the love and light brigade will grab their pitchforks and go after him like shrek.
    Last edited by kinsuemei2; 22nd July 2010 at 19:59.

2. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

Bill,

I liked the interview you did with Tania. Tania did an optimal job. I was reminded of some of the better red-ice interviews.

What really captured me was what you got into in the closing 40 minutes - quite a nice "spiritual" focus and the contemplation about the nature of co-creation and that is why the (non-human) powers that be require us to be lied to and effectively "tricked" into creating thier agenda instead of that which would otherwise be our own (and a lot nicer and easier!).

Thier main tools is fear.

The control is loosening in steps, they are failing more and more, and they will fail.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Bill , that was a great interview and just reinforces my 100% faith in what you are trying to do. keep on keeping on.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I listened twice, just to really get it.
    lots of on the beam commentary,especially on the alternative media, bill.
    and thanks tania for your good work. that took some real moxie. you did good.
    I for one got swept away with the doomsday hype over the oil spill.
    while I'm certain that BP has and still shields the absolute truth,
    the end result was nothing like the 'nuke it' option that I was resigned to.
    as bill so adroitly posed, we all need to be wary and inquisitive of 'insider' opinions/predictions/fascinations.
    well noted and schooled.
    Last edited by jimmer; 26th July 2010 at 18:46.

5. Link to Post #45
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Loved the interview. What nice voices they both have. You can tell a lot about how a person's voice makes you feel.

Maybe this duo will give us a few more interviews in the future??

Well done, Bill and Tania!

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Very refreshing and some authentic and well articulated replies from Bill.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

7. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SVbSU...os=LH_haMbUlgU

does anyone have a definitive answer for this.? all oil dispersed?

8. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Last edited by Atlas; 10th August 2016 at 20:05.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Agape (10th August 2016), Debra (11th August 2016), Eram (10th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2016), Jean-Luc (11th August 2016), Limor Wolf (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), mojo (10th August 2016), Sierra (11th August 2016), Sueanne47 (13th August 2016), vmk22 (10th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I had never listen to this interview - I amazed I had not.

I entirely trust and know that Bill DOES NOT NEED to use notes. His brain is fast and organised enough not to need notes.

Most of well informed, brain smart and well articulate people I have met do not need notes for their speeches/interviews. They will sometimes use a very wide sketch, that is about it.

Take for example David Suzuki during his conferences, Nassim Haraneim, Joseph Farell, even Anthony Robins, and many more, none uses notes. They just know their topic by heart and can deliver or argument on it very easily. Same for high level experts in any field.

-----------------

As for my own comments, i found this interview exceptionally good, concise, articulate, and the thinking beneath it well organised and strong.

I also truly appreciate your plea to the alternative media and to the people in it to do thorough research when talking/showing/presenting something and to push away all the garbage there is on the web, garbage playing havoc with our brains and comprehension/attention abilities.

And it has only gone worst since 2010 it seems.

---------------

I would add my own comment on the topic of alternative media. Since 2007, when I started to read some forum, and later to participate, I have seen a drift towards overwhelming disinformation, often coming from people highly emotional with little comprehension of what they are doing, having not done the effort of analysis and of taking an emotional distance. Well intentioned people, doing the wrong thing.

I also have notice a huge amount of trolls, probably often paid ones, to start some fire somewhere then to leave it to the highly emotional ones to continue spreading it. Hear me, emotions are good and necessary, as long as they are filled with consciousness. Otherwise, they remain a primitive, usable by the cabal, tool.

Finally, I have also notice that forums are on the down slope of web information gathering and circulation. Alghough analysis can go much further in a forum, information gathering and circulation is much faster and efficient with other means, namely to my dismay Facebook, twitter, etc. I have gather more coherent alternative information from these lately than from any forum. I would therefore propose to Avalon to have a facebook/twitter account, put info in there and push people to come and discuss it in forum format in here. And yes, the facebook page may at one point be closed, which would be ok, since everyone would readily understand why. And I know you all already tought of it most probably and that you may have your reason for not doing it .... sigh.

Thanks for reading me

----------------------

Oh, by the way, the translation into French subtitles is not only good, it is truly excellent. All the nuances are taken into account.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    I think the interview was choreographed...
    the interviewer served as a vehicle for bill's monologue in essence....you can tell they had each other's notes...
    You can? Anyone who knows me knows I never use notes!

I knew what I wanted to talk about, and so did Tania. We'd discussed the interview beforehand. That's normal.

The interviewer's job is to provide a format and provide support for the interviewee to tell a story or make a presentation.

It's not a police interrogation. It's not even always a conversation. Sometimes it IS almost a monologue - and that's fine. My interviews with Marcel Messing and David Icke were like that. This is not a conspiracy.
    Last edited by Flash; 10th August 2016 at 20:11.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), avid (11th August 2016), Bill Ryan (10th August 2016), Blacklight43 (10th August 2016), Debra (11th August 2016), Eram (10th August 2016), Jean-Luc (11th August 2016), Limor Wolf (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), mojo (10th August 2016), Sierra (11th August 2016), ulli (10th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Finally, I have also notice that forums are on the down slope of web information gathering and circulation. Alghough analysis can go much further in a forum, information gathering and circulation is much faster and efficient with other means, namely to my dismay Facebook, twitter, etc. I have gather more coherent alternative information from these lately than from any forum. I would therefore propose to Avalon to have a facebook/twitter account, put info in there and push people to come and discuss it in forum format in here. And yes, the facebook page may at one point be closed, which would be ok, since everyone would readily understand why. And I know you all already tought of it most probably and that you may have your reason for not doing it .... sigh.
    There is a Facebook page for Project Avalon and Bill Ryan. I believe it is bogus. Is that right Bill?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), Sierra (11th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

@10.45: "we demand the trillions are returned"

Posted by Sandhya on July 19, 2016:
    trillions returned in Congressional-lobbying efforts

There is a common practice in the United States in which corporations invest billions of dollars towards the government and receive trillions of dollars back – highly effective lobbying.

The Sunshine Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to government accountability, examined the 200 corporations that spent the most on federal lobbying and campaign contributions. From 2007 to 2012, these “Fixed Fortune” corporations spent approximately $5.8 billion and received $4.4 trillion back in terms of federal business and support.

Corporate and association-sponsored PACs have been raising over a billion dollars in each of the last several election cycle – every two years. Outpacing that, however, is lobbying expenses by corporations and association – totaling over 6 billion dollars for the same two-year period.

Source: OpenSecrets
    Note: Only groups that made contributions during the past two years were included in the analysis. Lobbying expenses include corporate and association activities. PAC money is recorded every other year, and coincides with the election cycles. Data from 2016 is as of June 6, 2016.

Lobbying delivers staggering rewards for top players
    https://whipboard.co/2016/07/billion...bying-efforts/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@6:54: "This isn't a simple hoax"
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Last edited by Atlas; 11th August 2016 at 00:07.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Debra (11th August 2016), Eram (11th August 2016), Flash (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), RunningDeer (11th August 2016), Shannon (10th August 2016), Sierra (11th August 2016), ulli (10th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    There is a Facebook page for Project Avalon and Bill Ryan. I believe it is bogus. Is that right Bill?

Hi there, Ron: no, actually not bogus at all. Assuming you reach the right page (there may be fake versions that are bogus, of course), it's run by Mark Holford (Avalon member Lyricus), but I leave it 100% to him and never visit or add anything there myself.

I do see that Mark hasn't logged into Avalon since December, so I have exactly zero idea what, if anything, is on the Avalon Facebook page. I don't even have its address to hand. I have very little working knowledge of Facebook (and even less tolerance or faith in it!), and dislike Facebook intensely, so, all told, I'm afraid I'm really not the best person to ask about it.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (11th August 2016), Chris Gilbert (12th August 2016), Flash (11th August 2016), kanishk (11th August 2016), Limor Wolf (11th August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th August 2016), RunningDeer (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), Sierra (11th August 2016), Sophocles (12th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #53
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you for bumping this thread, Atlas, seems like a good and concise, accurate and sensitive observtion from Bill, and not many times that I heard him relate to the Alien agenda on Earth and it's relation to all areas of our life (was it in 2012?). The planet X aspect may be looked at from a different perspective as well that is more multidimensional perheps, it is posible to land on the moon or Mars and conclude that there is no viable life out there, while it's teaming with life that rotate/vibrate in a faster way than our human eyes can grasp, and the planetary life around us is such.

It was much apprecited to hear Bill speaks about the various capacities that people have with different contributions, that 'the future is not fixed', that 'we all the time are the 'engines' that creates the future' , and that by the attention we give we vote to what will happen tomorrow. That is a beneficial universal knowledge.

Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan :"we have to work together on this, and we have to be willing to be wrong"
    That is much appreciated as well, from here we can learn and move forward, so very true to all of us

This is a beautiful important segment. Thank you very much for that ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th August 2016 at 21:46.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), Flash (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th August 2016), RunningDeer (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), Sierra (11th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Hi there, Ron: no, actually not bogus at all. Assuming you reach the right page (there may be fake versions that are bogus, of course), it's run by Mark Holford (Avalon member Lyricus), but I leave it 100% to him and never visit or add anything there myself.

I do see that Mark hasn't logged into Avalon since December, so I have exactly zero idea what, if anything, is on the Avalon Facebook page. I don't even have its address to hand. I have very little working knowledge of Facebook (and even less tolerance or faith in it!), and dislike Facebook intensely, so, all told, I'm afraid I'm really not the best person to ask about it.
    FYI: Lyrics has the "Official Project Avalon FaceBook" address posted on his message board. I don't have a FB account, but I was able to view the site.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialProjectAvalon

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), Bill Ryan (11th August 2016), Flash (12th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #55
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I'm the same, I have a page. I don't know what it looks like cause I haven't been to it in about 4 years. I cannot stand facebook.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), Flash (12th August 2016), RunningDeer (11th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3