+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    Good words Bill, you are right on track with my train of thought about the whole deal.
    bill i think we have all been on the same journey with you , what you said about the information in camelot is perfect. its exactly how i feel, this is one of the main reasons i have been lurking on this new forum a lot more. A lot of people who are new to this need to go through what we all went through as avalon started and grew. This is one of the most concise and forthright interviews you have ever done.

i think what we are getting at here is that the majority of the conspiracy media is total disinfo and tosh. i agree with you on channeling, and other new age stuff. The las tgreat thing you did as the original camelot was the exoploitics 2 part video discussion. i think most of the original avalonians saw it disintergrate from there on in and as you suspected camelot had been infiltrated. I like your fresh approach.keep up the good work.

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Tania from the Avalon Forum interviews Bill Ryan about the alternative media

If camelot is compromised, then Bill has to carry on as the rational source or left brain thinking , and the intuitive metaphysical aspect taken on by the members of this forum...right brain....the synthesis of light and sound , the union of opposites.....are you intuitive , metaphysical thinker?
    lol
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 20th July 2010 at 10:04.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

------------------

Updated Avalon main blog page (19 and 20 July) - to reflect the themes in the audio interview with Tania about the responsibility of the alternative media.

http://projectavalon.net

4. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The problem is that well intentioned people get a pet theory and ignore anything that does not confirm their theory to be right.
    They are suspicious of contrary info and set out to prove it inaccurate.
    The ego can always find supporting information --- for anything.
    Lets face it the world is flat ---isn't it? Laughing.
    Seriously though It was an excellent interview and its great that Bill is open minded and perceives when info is flawed and change his mind.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote It's hard to understand how Matt Simmons is so wrong. He knows the difference between a blowout preventer and a riser. The very experienced observers on The Oil Drum Forum think that he has either lost his mind (genuinely), or has a financial interest and is deliberately trying to mislead.
    Perhaps he has a large bet on wall street that BP's fortunes will take another dive
    Quien Sabe

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Perhaps he has a large bet on wall street that BP's fortunes will take another dive
    Quien Sabe
    He has - I just added the reference.

http://www.dailymarkets.com/stocks/2...ct-of-interest

http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowat...-the-well-bore

7. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

from the 2nd link:
    Quote Simmons has a 4,000-share short sale on BP that he picked up when the stock hit $37.
    That’s in addition to a prior 4,000-share short sale he made at $48 a couple weeks prior. “It’s going to zero,” he says of BP stock.
    Mind you, Simmons has an interest and a deep investment in moving beyond fossil fuels.
    Link #1 also made reference the statement made by Baron's in link #2.

So he's been "shorting the stock" all the way down, while predicting doom & gloom.

I'm shocked, I tell ya... shocked.

8. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bill ryan:
    Quote Updated Avalon main blog page (19 and 20 July) - to reflect the themes in the audio interview with Tania about the responsibility of the alternative media.

http://projectavalon.net
    with respect, but really, it is not difficult to lecture on how things should and/or should have not been presented as in retrospect...the fact remains - we have been misled by both the mainstream and alternative sources..the all important discernment and intuition failed us for the most part...this interview is in depth replica of bill's presentation as posted on the blog..whether we learned from this or not shall be seen in the next instance...to acknwledge we were wrong one time is not to say we can't be wrong again.... l
    Last edited by lightblue; 20th July 2010 at 22:39.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This is outstanding! Bill Ryan has been the best source for real info on the Gulf Oil Disaster, bar none.
    Just follow the facts, that story will be as amazing as any dreamed of.
    Perception is Everything

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i think the interview was choreographed...
    the interviewer served as a vehicle for bill's monologue in essence....you can tell they had each other's notes...kerry's put her observations in a similar format too...i find those uneventful
    l
    Last edited by lightblue; 21st July 2010 at 08:04.

11. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    i think the interview was choreographed...
    the interviewer served as a vehicle for bill's monologue in essence....you can tell they had each other's notes...kerry's put her observations in a similar format too...i find those uneventful
    l
    I disagree,
    I thought it was a honest and well put together interview...obviously Bill has to talk more , he has more experience and knowledge to give out...
    lets keep positive shall we
    blue

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I think the interview was choreographed...
    the interviewer served as a vehicle for bill's monologue in essence....you can tell they had each other's notes...
    You can? Anyone who knows me knows I never use notes!

I knew what I wanted to talk about, and so did Tania. We'd discussed the interview beforehand. That's normal.

The interviewer's job is to provide a format and provide support for the interviewee to tell a story or make a presentation.

It's not a police interrogation. It's not even always a conversation. Sometimes it IS almost a monologue - and that's fine. My interviews with Marcel Messing and David Icke were like that. This is not a conspiracy.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2010 at 10:22.

13. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I disagree,
    I thought it was a honest and well put together interview...obviously Bill has to talk more , he has more experience and knowledge to give out...
    lets keep positive shall we
    blue

i am neither sad nor happy you disagree.

i am not dismissive of bill's inlsights, i do not like the format in which it was put (increasingly popular on kerry's site too)... i don't like your patronising tone either, but hey, if that's how you feel, why not air it...

using this format to sumarisie what was alreay said on the forum and elsewhere, i continue to experience as an idle step - neither backward nor forward...i appreciete you'll disagree again..

best wishes l

14. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bill:
    Quote It's not a police interrogation. It's not even always a conversation. Sometimes it IS almost a monologue - and that's fine. My interviews with Marcel Messing and David Icke were like that. This is not a conspiracy.
    fair comment.

only, it must be said that you very skilfully and gently geared the chat with both messing and icke, to where you wanted it to go ..though charming, your interviewer here did not convince she had a similar initiative... best wishes l

15. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Excellent interview. Would be nice to, perhaps, have an update like this every couple of weeks or so.
    Any info on when the interview with Hellyer will be up, Bill?
    Been looking forward to that (and updating the main page quite a few times today for this reason).
    This video of his is a standard one I show when introducing people to this kind of material: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s

16. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i am neither sad nor happy you disagree.

i am not dismissive of bill's inlsights, i do not like the format in which it was put (increasingly popular on kerry's site too)... i don't like your patronising tone either, but hey, if that's how you feel, why not air it...

using this format to sumarisie what was alreay said on the forum and elsewhere, i continue to experience as an idle step - neither backward nor forward...i appreciete you'll disagree again..

best wishes l
    :I don't like your patronising tone either, but hey
    You obviously do not know me, I do not patronise anyone...
    I thought it was a honest and well put together interview...obviously Bill has to talk more , he has more experience and knowledge to give out.
    Do you write in big letters to match up with your ego...
    p.s..
    Bill ad -libs a lot of the time , makes the interview more interesting
    lol
    blue..
    l
    Last edited by blue777; 21st July 2010 at 15:24.

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jYazO...Rs&feature=sub

someone else who shares the veiw i have on corexit and its effects (worse then the spill)

18. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

blue777:
    Quote :I don't like your patronising tone either, but hey
    You obviously do not know me, I do not patronise anyone...
    I thought it was a honest and well put together interview...obviously Bill has to talk more , he has more experience and knowledge to give out.
    Do you write in big letters to match up with your ego...
    p.s..
    Bill ad -libs a lot of the time , makes the interview more interesting
    lol
    blue..
    it's always best to not go off topic and not get personal...
    regards l

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

bill do you have anymore updates from your sources on the oil spills/gas leaks/plumes.. cAnt seem to find any updates.. now china has quite a large one too.. i think still its the use of the (basically bio weapon) corexit thats the bad news here.

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    bill do you have anymore updates from your sources on the oil spills/gas leaks/plumes.. cAnt seem to find any updates.. now china has quite a large one too.. i think still its the use of the (basically bio weapon) corexit thats the bad news here.
    Best source of reliable information is The Oil Drum Forum:

http://theoildrum.com/node/6766

Their thread system is different from this forum: when a long page has about 300-400 posts (which happens several times a day) - all different threads woven together on one page - they start a new page, which is linked at the top.

So the URL for the open thread page is always changing.

There are some very smart cookies there, and the level of debate is very high quality - they are very experienced and well-informed and do not suffer fools gladly. But if you want to understand what's really happening, read it carefully: that's the place to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast