+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anceint Aliens Ep: 4-01. The Mayans. Plus Selected Further Information. ET Connection

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Anceint Aliens Ep: 4-01. The Mayans. Plus Selected Further Information. ET Connection

Some interesting info concerning the origins of the Maya People: (an interesting aside, there is currently an Procyon Mothership in Outer Orbit above California Currently, and has been for many months). This info is part of Selected Excerpts from Blue Blood, True Blood, Conflict and Creation Book. It seems pretty harmoneous with what other info I've read and been told concerning the Mayans and other cultures of the area. Even more infomation can be found concerning the Mayans in research of King Aramu Muru and his empire, along with information regarding the Solar White Brotherhood. Some of which I've posted in the past threads.

Info on King Aramu Muru, The Solar Brotherhood of The Seven Rays and The White Solar Brotherhood (which includes info on Mayan, Incan, and Sumerian connection to Lemuria/MU). This Info is great for those curious about how this is all tied together, and includes lots of true history of human origins etc. From here tying in the Sirian and Reptilian connections is very easy. The rest just falls right into place.

The Solar Brotherhood Of The Seven Rays.
    Collection of Articles on White Solar Brotherhood, etc.
    The Lost City Of Aramu Muru. This article includes photos and evidence linking to connection with Sumeria.

Selected Excerpts from: Blue Blood, True Blood, Conflict and Creation. excerpt below V.

The Procyon star system does not have much technology. The Procyons were brought to this planet after the fall of Atlantis to boost the survival rate of the refugees. They became the Maya, Aztec, and Inca. They were given ancient Lemurian and Atlantean outposts in the Andes and Sierras of Mexico. They tried unsuccessfully to recreate these cultures, including emulating the building of the pyramids, performing medical procedures, and finally, sacrificing to the Reptilian gods. This is why their legends speak of blond men returning in chariots from space to take them away.

The Anasazi Indians of the American southwest were also brought from Procyon. It was the Sirians who so generously provided transportation. The Sirians even attempted to bring the Hebrews to the American west. Ancient Hebrew coins were found in New Mexico and other parts of North and South America.

Over the millennia and recent centuries, movements of nations, colonizations, war, and famines, have thrown the Earths population into a giant melting pot. Strands of genetics have continuously mixed with one another, especially in North America, Europe, Australia, the Caribbean, and South America. The result is that there are few pure races left, and the racial and cultural unity makes it easier for group control.

While all of this was going on in Europe and the Middle East, the Chinese Empire was expanding over East Asia, and the Dravidian-Reptilian culture in India was being replaced by the Aryan (Ari- and Sum-Arian) hordes from Central Asia. In South America, the Inca Empire was flourishing as it was mixed with the genetics of the Procyon star system.

The same mixture was happening in North and Central America creating the Toltecs, Mayans, and Aztecs. All of these cultures, used blood-ritual and human sacrifice. This indicates that the Procyonians were themselves conquered by the Reptilians and did their bidding, even though they were humanoid. All of the Central and South American cultures used snakes and Reptilians as symbols.

These people have a unique blend of Lemurian/Draco and Atlantean/Human genetics mixed with the Procyonian DNA.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

another bob (19th February 2012), Caren (18th February 2012), CeltMan (19th February 2012), Eva2 (19th February 2012), ghostrider (19th February 2012), gooty64 (19th February 2012), Kindling (19th February 2012), king anthony (19th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th February 2012), meat suit (18th February 2012), mountain_jim (18th February 2012), NancyV (18th February 2012), sandy (20th February 2012), Sebastion (19th February 2012), seko (19th February 2012), sunflower (19th February 2012), Taurean (19th February 2012), Turcurulin (18th February 2012), WhiteFeather (18th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Anceint Aliens Ep: 4-01. The Mayans. Plus Selected Further Information. ET Connec

Nice D.I.D.,,,, I'm enjoying this right now. And Right up my alley, Love the Mayan Documentaries.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

another bob (19th February 2012), aranuk (18th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (18th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th February 2012), NancyV (18th February 2012), sandy (20th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Anceint Aliens Ep: 4-01. The Mayans. Plus Selected Further Information. ET Connec

I am enjoying it also. Is this episode the last one so far?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

sandy (20th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There is one more after this. This one: Ancient Aliens and The Doomsday Prophecies.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), Caren (19th February 2012), sandy (20th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Thank you dearest DiD

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), sandy (20th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Some interesting info concerning the origins of the Maya People: (an interesting aside, there is currently an Procyon Mothership in Outer Orbit above California Currently, and has been for many months).
    Interesting, DiD!

Lou Baldin recently noted that there are a couple of huge transports from Venus parked out in the open a few hundred miles above Earth. He's also mentioned that Venus is where most of the Mayans were taken, and that Quetzacoatl (a reptilian) is still active in this solar system.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Some interesting info concerning the origins of the Maya People: (an interesting aside, there is currently an Procyon Mothership in Outer Orbit above California Currently, and has been for many months).
    Interesting, DiD!

Lou Baldin recently noted that there are a couple of huge transports from Venus parked out in the open a few hundred miles above Earth. He's also mentioned that Venus is where most of the Mayans were taken, and that Quetzacoatl (a reptilian) is still active in this solar system.

This is all new info for me. How can any one person keep up with all this? It's all so interesting, but it's a time buster.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

another bob (19th February 2012), BlueGem (22nd February 2012), sandy (20th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Interesting, DiD!

If He is still alive, and that is a big IF....he wont be long.

Btw, guys...if you want to 'catch up' on Ancient Aliens series, I think every episode is available on youtube. And the coverage across the seasons is extensive.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

another bob (19th February 2012), sandy (20th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

It sux that its on H2 we don't get that one so I have to wait for it to hit youtube arg.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I don't get H2 either, and am never near a tv or awake when it comes on. I just wait for it to come on Youtube to watch. I'm always more "conscious" and can absorb it better in the mornings or early afternoons anyway.

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

IMO the end of time and the beginning of a dimensional shift, The Shift of the Ages, three days of darkness, the void, don't fear, we are preparing for this, open your heart and be at peace.

thanks for posting the videos

blessings

+ Reply to Thread