Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Questions for John Kettler

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default Questions for John Kettler

If anyone knows how to contact kerry, i thought maybe
    someone could send her a list of questions to ask john.

Anyone with questions, add them here..

--------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Who or what are the Elders?
    2 - What is the difference between original humans
    and the rest of the human population?
    3 - Is there a time frame when all these et's are going
    to start helping us?
    4 - Can john tell us the name of the race(s) communicating with him?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), Ecnal61 (19th February 2012), gaiagirl (19th February 2012), Kindling (19th February 2012), marique3652 (22nd February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), percival tyro (19th February 2012), Realeyes (20th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Questions for John Kettler

Well I can already answer the last two, number 4 of which has been asked repeatedly on his site, and he has given the same answer.

3.) They are already helping us, the problem is the MSM and getting the media to not be belt strapped and prevented from reporting these events.

4.) As per the multiple times he has replied to this question. "No." In the interest of protecting their identity and not giving the NWO/PTW any kind of an edge, and also in the interest of protecting their safety. He can not and will not reveal the names, or star systems the ET/ED's that he is in contact with. Now granted he gave a much more fluent and articulate version of the answer. But, he has also I believe said though that they are humanoid? This is a time of war both here and in higher dimensions and the last thing anyone during a war does is give away the "order of battle."

Now, also when dealing with information sources, the number one rule is "Don't compromise your sources" that includes, names, addresses, family members, etc. Whether they are terrestrial or non-terrestrial.

If you guys want to wait until the next Kerry Interview or when Kimberly or someone else interviews him, you can and gather lots. Or I can certainly pass them on as I offered in the other threads, every few days or so depending on how big the threads get.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

alxz (19th February 2012), Caren (19th February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), Faydra (19th February 2012), fifi (20th February 2012), gaiagirl (19th February 2012), gooty64 (19th February 2012), Holly Lindin (20th February 2012), humanalien (19th February 2012), Kindling (19th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), Realeyes (20th February 2012), Snowbird (19th February 2012), TraineeHuman (19th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Well I can already answer the last two, number 4 of which has been asked repeatedly on his site, and he has given the same answer.

3.) They are already helping us, the problem is the MSM and getting the media to not be belt strapped and prevented from reporting these events.

4.) As per the multiple times he has replied to this question. "No." In the interest of protecting their identity and not giving the NWO/PTW any kind of an edge, and also in the interest of protecting their safety. He can not and will not reveal the names, or star systems the ET/ED's that he is in contact with. Now granted he gave a much more fluent and articulate version of the answer. But, he has also I believe said though that they are humanoid? This is a time of war both here and in higher dimensions and the last thing anyone during a war does is give away the "order of battle."

Now, also when dealing with information sources, the number one rule is "Don't compromise your sources" that includes, names, addresses, family members, etc. Whether they are terrestrial or non-terrestrial.

If you guys want to wait until the next Kerry Interview or when Kimberly or someone else interviews him, you can and gather lots. Or I can certainly pass them on as I offered in the other threads, every few days or so depending on how big the threads get.
    Thanks for the answers. I think i'll listen to the interview
    again. I probably missed a lot the first time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

alxz (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), gaiagirl (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

You're welcome, I'm pretty sure he covered most of those in the interview. I think anyway, but I know the last two at least are covered in the site, and the interview both. Btw, 2nd Kerry / Project Camelot Interview will be Thursday 23rd.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 19th February 2012 at 06:49.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

gaiagirl (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i just visited johnkettler.com and he claims the missiles given to venezuela from pakistan and iran have been destroyed by the et/ed's. good job and thanks et/ed's.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    i just visited johnkettler.com and he claims the missiles given to venezuela from pakistan and iran have been destroyed by the et/ed's. good job and thanks et/ed's.
    That's s huge. Great Job! Thanks for that info. I was highly concerned about that Intel.
    Q. How did they remove the biological entities from these warheads, I'm sure they have highly advanced capabilities in doing such.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You're welcome, I'm pretty sure he covered most of those in the interview. I think anyway, but I know the last two at least are covered in the site, and the interview both. Btw, 2nd Kerry / Project Camelot Interview will be Thursday 23rd.
    Do we have a date for the next interview with JK and Kerry?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Brother, it's mentioned in my most recent post above this one. Also, on the current blog update he mentions some of the tech that was used in the destruction of the Venezuelan Missiles. From what I got out of it was pretty interesting, I think a modified Particle Beam Weapon. And providing a simple "map" to a group of Drug Cartel. You should check it out

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Wanishi D.I.D.,,, i see its on February 23 the next interview with Cassidy and Kettler.

When you can,,,,Post a thread a few days before the interview for a heads up.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 19th February 2012 at 17:26.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

has anyone heard any news out of venezuela on main stream news? didn't his palace get hit by rpg's? it probably won't be reported any way.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    has anyone heard any news out of venezuela on main stream news? didn't his palace get hit by rpg's? it probably won't be reported any way.
    Quite frankly it's appalling how much doesn't get reported by MSM, I contacted my friends in Associated Press this morning to inquire about either the Venezuela Missiles or the Iranian Kamikaze Speedboats. While they stated they were aware of the VM's but told not to report on them, and were "looking into" the IKS's and waiting on responses from their embedded journalists in the field. But all this has been confirmed by Military and Intelligence Sources. There is such a tight belt-strap around mainstream media, I'll be surprised of even something like an Israeli Sub turning up mysteriously in the reflecting pool infront of the Washington Monument makes MSM. The IKS's disappearing were seen by hundreds of witnesses, including merchant ships, etc.

So ultimately there should be SOMETHING, but the Global Elite don't want us here in America being distracted by the fiasco in Venezuela because it would take away from the rallying behind an Illegal Invasion of Iran (to quote my AP sources to the word). As for the IKS's there is no "logical" or "non-terrestrial" explanation for them disappearing in broad daylight infront of hundreds of witnesses, so what could they really do with that one that wouldn't open up a HUGE can of worms? Think about it. And if the Global Elite permitted the MSM to report on the "Iranian Threat" basically being defanged by unseen forces, how stupid and foolish do you think that would make them look? Their already slipping grip would be removed further from their hands also.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 19th February 2012 at 17:37.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), BMJ (20th February 2012), christian (19th February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), fifi (20th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (19th February 2012), gripreaper (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), mountain_jim (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), Realeyes (20th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012), Sebastion (19th February 2012), Selene (19th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are right, gotta keep the lid on, still. But I can't wait til the day arrives when the lid is off. Maybe when they lawn dart the submarine that was taken off planet.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

If my numbers are correct they've got a nice little collection of them now, with the exception of the Israeli one that is left at the bottom of the Arabian Sea. But, yes I'm sure once that happens, and the few more of the things that are planned? Then it should not only knock the lid off, but blow the can up with it. I used to work as a photo journalist when I lived in LA about 8yrs ago, I got a thorough education in how controlled and corrupt even MSM is, and it was shocking to me at the time the things that happened and weren't reported on, even then. Now, with my world even more broad than it was back then, it just is one of those things that leaves me shaking my head. But, I know now (which I didn't then) the who and why behind media belt strapping.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), fifi (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012), Sebastion (19th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

[QUOTE=humanalien;431159]
    1 - Who or what are the Elders?

I believe David Wilcock has mentioned the Elders recently. He claims they are ET's that have been living in the Shanxi province for a very long time, also that they brought things to earth such as silk worms and various herbs, taught the Chinese how to make bone China, and are pretty much the reason China amassed it's immense gold hoard selling the luxurious goods to the west. David says that they have much longer life spans than us due to their pure diet. I can't recall much else at the moment. But I'll try to scrawl through the blog to find out more.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), Herbert (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), tessie999 (21st February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i would like to know about the banksters being hauled off planet, or are they trying to escape? does this include people like lloyd blankfein of golden slacks and jamie dimon of chase or are we talking rothschild and warburg etc.. any new info on the world economically? i know they think things are pretty dire. he talked about the poles moving rapidly, do they see a pole shift happening soon?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to schneider For This Post:

onawah (19th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

At one hour and nine minutes, he talks about returning the submarine and placing it as a vertical lawn ornament sticking 200 feet in the air, at a prominent location!

How about the front lawn at the White House?

Now that ought to get someones attention, ya think?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th February 2012 at 20:16.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), modwiz (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Great interview i enjoyed that one . i get the feeling the questions will be answered soon... elders

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oddy For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

@ Schneider.
    One of the most commonly held misnomers is that Poles Shifts happen rapidly, yet science shows they take an average of around 100-1,000 years to complete fully. The rare rapid shifts that have happened in the past causing flash freezing in the northern climate was caused by something entirely different. Also, he clears up on his blog that the International Banksters that were nabbed by the ET/ED's were found to be clones, but they are working on sorting out the situation as quickly as possible. We are in the process of going through a pole shift already, though. Which among other things is evidenced by the main airports having to renumber their runways.

@ Gripreaper
    That's been discussed a few times, but the problem with the White House Lawn is it sits above the situation room, and there is concern that the forward lawn would not be capable of supporting the weight of the sub. It's definitely a great eye catching idea, though I think logistically it was determined that the reflecting pool infront of the Washington Monument was more suitable for one of the subs, and another is being considered for the lake in Central Park NYC. Certainly though any ideas you and the others come up with, can be passed onto him even through his "contact" page on his site.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 19th February 2012 at 20:47.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

@ Gripreaper
    That's been discussed a few times, but the problem with the White House Lawn is it sits above the situation room, and there is concern that the forward lawn would not be capable of supporting the weight of the sub. It's definitely a great eye catching idea, though I think logistically it was determined that the reflecting pool infront of the Washington Monument was more suitable for one of the subs, and another is being considered for the lake in Central Park NYC. Certainly though any ideas you and the others come up with, can be passed onto him even through his "contact" page on his site.
    That would make a nice ornament to accentuate the Washington Monument obelisk, which stands at 555 feet.

Last edited by gripreaper; 19th February 2012 at 21:14.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

can anyone tell me if the elders are also know as The Galactic Federation Of Light?? iv had a look around the forum for the info with no luck or i missed it
    from some of the youtube video on The Federation seems to be a good match with what is being said about the elders ... thanks

40. The Following User Says Thank You to oddy For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast