+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Questions for John Kettler

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions for John Kettler

thanks dreamsindigital. i think the denver airport would be a lovely spot for one of the subs, i also vote on the reflecting pool in front of the washington monument if we can't do the white house lawn.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by oddy (here)
    can anyone tell me if the elders are also know as The Galactic Federation Of Light?? iv had a look around the forum for the info with no luck or i missed it
    from some of the youtube video on The Federation seems to be a good match with what is being said about the elders ... thanks
    I don't think so oddy, although no one could possibly know. Allot of people here are wary of the GFL. I myself am not. Welcome to the Forum BTW

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

oddy (19th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

can anyone tell me if the elders are also know as The Galactic Federation Of Light?? iv had a look around the forum for the info with no luck or i missed it from some of the youtube video on The Federation seems to be a good match with what is being said about the elders ... thanks
    The Elders are Not the Galactic Federation of Light. The GFL is an Dangerous and Deadly Artificial Intelligence that spreads disinformation. The Elder Race is a totally different thing all together, and is explained actually quite nicely by David Wilcock on his blog and I think Cellardoor posted the info concerning this in this thread. I don't remember off the top of my head exactly what system the Elder Race comes from but they have had strong influences on The Chinese and Asian Sub-Continent in general. They are a very "keep to themselves" kind of race, and are here on Terra, they live about 200-300 years on average and maintain a fully organic diet. They introduced a lot of high end technologies also to the Asianic Region and it is believed that the "Dragon" Societies are descendants if not actual members of The Elder Race.
    Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    I don't think so oddy, although no one could possibly know. Allot of people here are wary of the GFL. I myself am not. Welcome to the Forum BTW
    Ah quite contrare, there are some of us that do know precisely who the Elder Race is, etc. It is not wise to make such blanket statements as "no one could possibly know". You are learning fast but still have a long way to go my young grasshopper Those of us that are wary and distrusting of the GFL (GF, Ashtar Command,Salusa, et al) are with good reason, we know what is behind it and 96% of the other entities channeled that are connected with it. But, last I checked everyone is free to have their own thoughts and opinions as those of us that know the truth are free to share that with others to allow them to make their own choices and ultimately grow when they are ready as they move along on their own individual path.
    Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    thanks dreamsindigital. i think the denver airport would be a lovely spot for one of the subs, i also vote on the reflecting pool in front of the washington monument if we can't do the white house lawn.
    Oh definitely, I think someone else on the forums suggested making a "Henge" out of some of the subs, which when I passed it onto Mr Kettler garnered an good laugh out of him and his ET/ED contacts. The general idea while making "statements" in conspicuous public places is also doing it in a way that maintains the safety of the innocent lives they are working to free and protect.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 19th February 2012 at 21:24.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), gripreaper (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), oddy (19th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), schneider (19th February 2012), Selene (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    can anyone tell me if the elders are also know as The Galactic Federation Of Light?? iv had a look around the forum for the info with no luck or i missed it from some of the youtube video on The Federation seems to be a good match with what is being said about the elders ... thanks
    The Elders are Not the Galactic Federation of Light. The GFL is an Dangerous and Deadly Artificial Intelligence that spreads disinformation. The Elder Race is a totally different thing all together, and is explained actually quite nicely by David Wilcock on his blog and I think Cellardoor posted the info concerning this in this thread. I don't remember off the top of my head exactly what system the Elder Race comes from but they have had strong influences on The Chinese and Asian Sub-Continent in general. They are a very "keep to themselves" kind of race, and are here on Terra, they live about 200-300 years on average and maintain a fully organic diet. They introduced a lot of high end technologies also to the Asianic Region and it is believed that the "Dragon" Societies are descendants if not actual members of The Elder Race.
    Ah quite contrare, there are some of us that do know precisely who the Elder Race is, etc. It is not wise to make such blanket statements as "no one could possibly know". You are learning fast but still have a long way to go my young grasshopper Those of us that are wary and distrusting of the GFL (GF, Ashtar Command,Salusa, et al) are with good reason, we know what is behind it and 96% of the other entities channeled that are connected with it. But, last I checked everyone is free to have their own thoughts and opinions as those of us that know the truth are free to share that with others to allow them to make their own choices and ultimately grow when they are ready as they move along on their own individual path.
    Quote we know what is behind it and 96% of the other entities channeled that are connected with it.
    With all due respect DiD. If you could prove that to me I would gladly agree with you. But compared to my quite open minded and ambiguous "blanket statement" your apparently fact based 96% makes mine look relatively tame. I happen to agree with 96% of what you say. Now please make it 100%. So we can finally put this issue to rest.

P.s oddy please take note.......
    I'd keep the GFL stuff to your self If I were you. Save yourself the ridicule, and belittlement.

Peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

oddy (20th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

many thanks for the info saves me a sleepless night wondering

ho wot a sight this would be

[IMG][/IMG]

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to oddy For This Post:

Caren (20th February 2012), cellardoor (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), gripreaper (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), Snowbird (19th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote we know what is behind it and 96% of the other entities channeled that are connected with it.
    With all due respect DiD. If you could prove that to me I would gladly agree with you. But compared to my quite open minded and ambiguous "blanket statement" your apparently fact based 96% makes mine look relatively tame. I happen to agree with 96% of what you say. Now please make it 100%. So we can finally put this issue to rest.

I'd keep the GFL stuff to your self If I were you. Save yourself the ridicule, and belittlement.

Peace
    I responded to this on another thread, in answer to a direct question from the GFL:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...040#post427040

Why would you resort to ridicule and belittlement ? In debate, or proper discourse, we are taught to debate the merits of the message and not go after the messenger. That is the first sign of the opponent losing the debate when they resort to ridicule and belittlement.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), Sabrina (20th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

many thanks for the info saves me a sleepless night wondering

ho wot a sight this would be

[IMG][/IMG]

Great Job On The Visual. Can you do one of the sub in the reflecting pool too? I think another suggestion had been made to shove one in the crown of the Statue of Liberty. As a direct message to the NWO/Global Elite considering the Statue is a symbol of the Illuminati. But, again running into logistical issues, they might do something like this but use holographics instead of the real thing.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

gripreaper (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), oddy (20th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Peace
    I responded to this on another thread, in answer to a direct question from the GFL:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...040#post427040

Why would you resort to ridicule and belittlement ? In debate, or proper discourse, we are taught to debate the merits of the message and not go after the messenger. That is the first sign of the opponent losing the debate when they resort to ridicule and belittlement.
    That is a very valid and intelligent opinion, but alas not the proof I was seeking, and not one I fully agree with. This is all just matters of opinions. I remain neutral on the issue yet have been subject to ridicule many times, not so much here but belittlement is often experienced. Not that I care any more, but others may. The reason I remain neutral is because I see no harm in the messages. The only difference here is that others do.

I respect that others think that in any case.

Thank you Gripreaper.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Round 'n' Round we go.

All I see is yet more channelled nonsense under yet another disguise. Ironic how yet more messages are focused towards certain people & countries & only relayed in the English language. That's all we need is Xenophobia aliens.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

sandy (20th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Round 'n' Round we go.

All I see is yet more channelled nonsense under yet another disguise. Ironic how yet more messages are focused towards certain people & countries & only relayed in the English language. That's all we need is Xenophobia aliens.
    Bryn, Mr Kettler does NOT channel his information from the ET/ED's he's in contact with, he uses telepathic communication, there is a starch distinct difference between the two different forms. Also he provides cross confirmation and intel from highly cleared Military and Intelligence Sources. Plus I think you've seen the problem with MSM and are consciously aware of the death squads that generally befall those that come out in the public forum with UFO/ET/ED contacts. So ofcourse most of us that have contacts are keeping more low profile for our own protection. But, then I do know many are being contacted world wide. Just most aren't in the public eye and for good reason, they don't want to put their lives at risk.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (19th February 2012), BMJ (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), Snowbird (19th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Round 'n' Round we go.

Bryn, Mr Kettler does NOT channel his information from the ET/ED's he's in contact with, he uses telepathic communication, there is a starch distinct difference between the two different forms. Also he provides cross confirmation and intel from highly cleared Military and Intelligence Sources. Plus I think you've seen the problem with MSM and are consciously aware of the death squads that generally befall those that come out in the public forum with UFO/ET/ED contacts. So ofcourse most of us that have contacts are keeping more low profile for our own protection. But, then I do know many are being contacted world wide. Just most aren't in the public eye and for good reason, they don't want to put their lives at risk.
    Folk can paint & dress it up in what ever frock they like, but to me its nothing more than a "channelled nonsense under yet another disguise". The same old excuses are still being used as with the same old references to other new age money making channellers to add yet more weight to a claim.

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I disagree with you and I don't think you understand the nature and difference between Telepathic Communication and Channeling. There is a huge difference between the two and it really does make a difference. I come from multiple generations of Psychic Mediums, Channelers, Telepaths, Empaths, and ET/ED contacts etc. Including 27yrs of my own personal contacts with ET/ED's. And I know for a fact as Mr Kettler has also pointed out and obviously the point is not getting across that he DOES NOT Channel his connections, but communicates with them Telepathically. Why is this such a huge sticking point with people? Are they really all that confused about the stark and distinct differences between the two.

He is a genuine ET/ED contact, I know exactly which ET/ED's he is in contact with. And so do the ET/ED's I'm in contact with. He is real, and the information he is providing is real information from his contacts with the ET/ED's and Military / Intelligence Sources. Wake Up people.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 19th February 2012 at 23:20.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

fifi (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), meat suit (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012), schneider (20th February 2012), Snowbird (19th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I disagree with you and I don't think you understand the nature and difference between Telepathic Communication and Channeling. There is a huge difference between the two and it really does make a difference.
    Maybe this is the wrong thread to address this issue, but some clarification on the difference would be helpful for a lot of people.

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

DiD, can you tell us anything about the situation in Fukushima from the ET perspective?
    Recent update here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz1mVTtNzQO
    current discussion on page 8 of this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...651#post431651
    Is there anything they can do to help with this without endangering themselves?
    Thanks for all the info.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th February 2012 at 23:35.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

AFAIK, The ET/ED's have been, including the ones I'm in contact with, and other allied races working feverishly around the clock to help contain and clean up the situation. And, all the other accidental/intentional leaks, etc, etc. As, they have excellent technology for cleaning up radiation, and that kind of stuff. From the way I understand it, while the radioactive fall out was much bigger than reported it has been cleaned up extensively considering the wide breath of the explosions that took place. While there should still be deadly levels of radiation in Tokyo, if you've seen comments from Ben Fulford and others have said that the radiation levels are all but gone. That's a good example right there.

Which is partially why they haven't been able to play their games of "Show and Tell", as of quite yet.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012), Caren (20th February 2012), fifi (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), meat suit (20th February 2012), onawah (19th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I disagree with you and I don't think you understand the nature and difference between Telepathic Communication and Channeling. There is a huge difference between the two and it really does make a difference. I come from multiple generations of Psychic Mediums, Channelers, Telepaths, Empaths, and ET/ED contacts etc. Including 27yrs of my own personal contacts with ET/ED's. And I know for a fact as Mr Kettler has also pointed out and obviously the point is not getting across that he DOES NOT Channel his connections, but communicates with them Telepathically. Why is this such a huge sticking point with people? Are they really all that confused about the stark and distinct differences between the two.

He is a genuine ET/ED contact, I know exactly which ET/ED's he is in contact with. And so do the ET/ED's I'm in contact with. He is real, and the information he is providing is real information from his contacts with the ET/ED's and Military / Intelligence Sources. Wake Up people.
    Again, Round 'n Round & condescending. Typical trigger tactic to divert, make folk look thick & to shame them.

Quote I disagree with you and I don't think you understand the nature and difference between Telepathic Communication and Channeling
    Quote Why is this such a huge sticking point with people? Are they really all that confused about the stark and distinct differences between the two.
    You & Kettle have my name. Please get in contact with either an organisation that I am linked with or contact me directly through a secure line within 24hrs. Lets see how much truth is in this story.

29. Link to Post #37
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

My Question would be, has John got any confirmation that the Warburgs have left the earth? Lots of low level arrests but so far no evidence to confirm his statement.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Is there any way that more quakes in the Fukushima area can be prevented?
    Reports about radiation levels vary.
    Dutchsinse had a video very recently where he was measuring high levels of it in the snow coming down in St. Louis MO.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is there any way that more quakes in the Fukushima area can be prevented?
    As far as artificially created ones by HAARP or Nuclear Explosions, yes. That has been quite er....taken care of. Natural ones, others are doing their best to minimize what the crust is doing using force fields around the whole planet, but the minor quakes like the 5's etc that have been going on can't be prevented. Some energy needs to be released or the planet could literally expload. Basically right now it's being prevented from shaking with such severity that it kills everyone.
    Quote Reports about radiation levels vary. Dutchsinse had a video very recently where he was measuring high levels of it in the snow coming down in St. Louis MO.
    Right, I will pass on the info concerning St. Louis MO, though I would feel that they might already be in the process of handling the situation.

Cellardoor:
    He never stated that the Warburgs were among those that were taken by the ET/ED's off planet, he simply stated that they were the first among many others in the top echelons of the banking industry to throw in the towl in regards to the current situation. I spoke to someone else on this forum that is directly involved with many of the other countries in that situation, and confirmed that the Warburgs had infact backed out of the "situation" or thrown in the towl. But was surprised even I knew about it, as it's not "public knowledge". It's considered "insider" knowledge. Try emailing Ben Fulford or someone else connected to that Lawsuit, they would be able to confirm this independently of Mr. Kettler. If that is your desire to independently verify the information.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 20th February 2012 at 00:16.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012), cellardoor (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I wish you are right DID and John Kettler too. I as always like to keep an open mind as they say. Let's see what transpires week by week now as December 21st is approaching us a day at a time which is speeding up according to my chronometer.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (20th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast