Thread: Questions for John Kettler

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Default Re: Questions for John Kettler

[QUOTE=cellardoor;431578]
    Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    1 - Who or what are the Elders?

I believe David Wilcock has mentioned the Elders recently. He claims they are ET's that have been living in the Shanxi province for a very long time, also that they brought things to earth such as silk worms and various herbs, taught the Chinese how to make bone China, and are pretty much the reason China amassed it's immense gold hoard selling the luxurious goods to the west. David says that they have much longer life spans than us due to their pure diet. I can't recall much else at the moment. But I'll try to scrawl through the blog to find out more.
    There were no Chinese back then. China had been loosely tied states over eight thousands years. Chinese government only had mighty power 60 years ago after the bloody Red revolution. Whoever took over the mainland China had to adopt the Han's ideology - China is the center of world - and uses Chinese writings. My version of history of Eastern Asia is compleltely different that what most westerners learned.

There are many legends through Nothern Eastern Asia region that sky people came to Earth long time ago right after the disaster. They taught people how to live well, meditation, agriculture, etc. Earthlings back then used to live hundreds years without disease or aging. After the sky people left, earthlings became corrupted by the powers, they began to kill brothers and sisters for becoming the king/queen. And voluntarily trashed the codes of living given to them by the sky people. Because it clearly said unnecessary killing and destroying nature is immoral.

Who invented Chinese character? No one knows yet. Chinese character has 50,000+ alphabet, takes 20 to 25 years to read and write. Only the elites had the luxury of time and resources, the rest can't read or write forever. Amazing tool to enslave humans. It is considered worst and hardest symbols ever known.
    For free society!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Alekahn (20th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (20th February 2012), gripreaper (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (20th February 2012), schneider (20th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I wish you are right DID and John Kettler too. I as always like to keep an open mind as they say. Let's see what transpires week by week now as December 21st is approaching us a day at a time which is speeding up according to my chronometer.

Stan
    Open minds are good things my dear friend. There are strong attempts at retrieving more solid proof (which beyond opening ones eyes and taking a look around, and also seeing that it's being confirmed by High Security Cleared Military and Intelligence Sources), but we're being beaten at every turn by MSM Beltstrapping as has been previously discussed at length in this thread so it doesn't bear repeating.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (20th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

St. Louis, MO. is just where Dutchsinse lives, so it was the easiest place for him to take readings, but inasmuch as it is in the central part of the country, the high readings would seem to indicate that the radiation is widespread, though obviously the West Coast would be the first place it would be seen, but certainly not the last....unfortunately.
    And any coastal region will be subject to more radiation than inland areas, presumably.
    I would imagine it is easiest to contain when it is still localized in Fukushima, but given the kind of readings we have been seeing from various sources in the alternative media, it has spread and continues to spread all over the planet, since it is both air and ocean borne.
    So eventually, it will be everywhere, in lesser or greater degree.
    At least one channeler, Suzy Ward, has said that earth will be entering 4D by the end of this year, and that in 4D, life forms will not be affected by radiation and other toxins, but she hasn't said how far into 4D that would be so, or how long it will take to get there.
    Though eventually, the damages can be reversed.
    In any case, it would seem many are still going to be susceptible for enough time to come to be severely affected, and children are particularly susceptible.
    So it would seem that radiation sickness will be one of the ways in which the population will unavoidably be reduced.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), schneider (20th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I am not that familiar with Suzy Ward, and it seems in general I've found that the ones that are in 4D or contact with 4D ET/ED's say we'll be moving into 4D and those that are in 5D say we'll be moving into 5D. There is no straight or solid answer on that one particularly. And, my own personal contacts just give me this troubled yet irritated look if I even begin to ask them about all that Spiritual Fluff. So we pretty much leave it to others to figure out. I'll PM you some comments from my one ET contact though.

But, i did infact pass on the information concerning the radioactive snow, and the reply was "On It." So you can be assured it's being handled.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), onawah (20th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

D.I.D:

I'm not saying that anything you say to true or false but i need to
    know something.

It would seem that any questions put forth here for john k to answer,
    you already have the answers for. You make a claim that you are in direct
    contact with some aliens yourself, is that correct?

Not only are you in contact with aliens but you must be in contact with
    the same aliens as john k, am i correct?

I'm trying to figure out why you seem to have all the answers but yet, you
    have never been interviewed by Bill R or kerry k yet.

If you have so much knowledge, would you consider being interviewed?

Please don't take this as an attack because it isn't. I was just thinking that
    if you have something important to say, tell it to as many people as possible
    instead of just a select few here.

I apologize in advance if i offended you. I meant no harm.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

onawah (20th February 2012), schneider (20th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Talking about 4D for a minute, i heard a long time ago that 4D
    is where evil dark energy beings live. I also heard that if we do
    move on to another dimension, it will be the 5th dimension. We
    will skip right over 4D.

Also, can some explain the difference between dimensions and densities?
    I can never keep that straight in my head.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

onawah (20th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote You make a claim that you are in direct contact with some aliens yourself, is that correct?
    Yes, I have been for 27yrs.
    Quote Not only are you in contact with aliens but you must be in contact with the same aliens as john k, am i correct?
    No, they're not the same ET/ED's, mine are allied with the ones he's in contact with so I know which system his are from, but I wont reveal that information either. Mine are allied with multiple different races though.
    Quote I'm trying to figure out why you seem to have all the answers but yet, you have never been interviewed by Bill R or kerry k yet.
    Maybe because I've never asked them and they've never asked me, but I do work to keep a "generally" low profile, though help out and share information where I can and when I can. My contact with ET/ED's has never been about having a high public profile or being out in the spot light. They're not here for that and neither am I...they're here as part of the liberation forces, and to kill the Reptoids and Greys. And, I'm here to aid them, and help others when and where I can.
    Quote If you have so much knowledge, would you consider being interviewed?
    That's not what or why I'm here for. Personally I prefer keeping a lower edge profile, and just sharing what I can when I can. I'm not here to "get a lot of attention". But I am open to questions as long as those asking are respectful towards me, like you I might consider it though, and would for personal reasons prefer Bill R.
    Quote Please don't take this as an attack because it isn't. I was just thinking that if you have something important to say, tell it to as many people as possible instead of just a select few here.
    I don't think it's an attack at all. I'm completely open to questions Like I said though, the information I have etc, isn't really geared or intended for large groups of people kind of thing as that's not why I'm here, but sharing what I can when I can and have an answer is ok. And, again I prefer the low key of this how I'm doing it. I think part of why I have most of the answers even for questions for Mr. Kettler, I read his blogs, see the comments and questions others make, and it seems even here the majority of those being asked have already been covered on his blogs or in the comments. So it's very easy to pull those out of my memory, then with the experience of my own contacts and telepathic communication with my own ET/ED's i'm also able to provide information and answers given to me from them.
    Quote I apologize in advance if i offended you. I meant no harm.
    Not at all No worries. I encourage curiosity, it's how we learn and grow.
    Quote Talking about 4D for a minute, i heard a long time ago that 4D is where evil dark energy beings live. I also heard that if we do move on to another dimension, it will be the 5th dimension. We will skip right over 4D.
    I really don't think that's the case concerning 4D, as far as the evil dark energy beings living there. Negativity and Darkness is more regulated to the slower lower densities but also exist in the mid-densities. I really don't understand the whole 4D vs 5D thing, other than those who are in contact with 4D beings say we're transitioning into 4D and those that are in contact with 5D beings say we're transitioning into 5D. Even though the ET/ED's I'm in contact with are 5D THEY'RE not saying anything about this spiritual fluff ultimately, but then it's of little interest and not within their focus right now as they're more intent on contributing to the liberating forces.
    Quote Also, can some explain the difference between dimensions and densities? I can never keep that straight in my head.....
    Yes, please I would love to hear someone explain these too. I seriously can't make much sense of them either. Other than it's related to Quantum Mechanics and Hyper Physics. I know SOME about 5D but only as it relates to the ET/ED's I'm in contact with. So if someone can explain the differences, I'd love to hear it also. I think someone else once related these to levels of consciousness and awareness.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 20th February 2012 at 06:05.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), marique3652 (22nd February 2012), mountain_jim (20th February 2012), onawah (20th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Thanks for answering my D.I.D. I was afraid i might offend you because
    sometimes i don't word things just right. I do have a couple more questions
    though, if you don't mind.

The first one you may have to get the answer to and it is:
    Since everything is created by atoms and atoms are mostly
    made up of empty space, how is it that everything is made
    solid.

I've been racking my brain over that one for a while now and
    it doesn't make any since to me.

My second question is: Is there anything that you could add
    to johns information that john hasn't mentioned yet or should
    we just wait until after his second interview?

Thanks.......

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can't say that I understand much about dimensions either, but many of the channelers are saying that Earth will be passing through 4D very quickly and then into 5D.
    Presumably that is because Earth was in 5D before and then had a fall back down into 3D, but the experience has been processed now and the lessons learned by those of us who went on that journey with her, and so the climb back up, regaining lost ground, does not have to take so long.
    Can't say why, but that resonates with me.
    I think in 4D and 5D we are less affected by inertia or gravity, and so it is much easier just to BE here, and much easier to manifest what we want, as long as it is in harmony with the natural order of things.
    It is my impression that since 3D is much more about polarity consciousness, learning the lessons associated with that is harder and we must experience both poles of positivity as well as negativity , while 4 and 5D are much more about Flow and and being in harmony with All That Is, which makes manifesting what we need much easier.
    You can see a psychological discussion of what this might be like here:
    http://www.clevelandconsultinggroup....change_iii.pdf.
    Though I would not know how to describe in terms of quantum theory, etc.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (20th February 2012), gripreaper (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), mountain_jim (20th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

In the matrix of "all that is" we have light. Light is made up of photons and electrons, or negatively charged and positively charge particles of light. When these particles vibrate, due to intention, they begin to coalesce. As these particles coalesce, the speed at which they gather and the speed at which they oscillate between the polarities of the electromagnetic spectrum, determines the density and creates the animation which appears as solid matter.

It's like a computer is made up of zero's and ones, and switching on and off the signal with just one series makes for the binary system, or a total of four possible combinations. On/On, Off/Off, On/Off, or Off/On. Now, put two rows together and you now have more possible combinations, or a four bit system. Now, expand on this till you have a 32 bit system or a 64 bit system, and you begin to see the hundreds of thousands of combinations, or computer processing ability which can be generated and built off just two signals.

The universe works the same way. There's only two signals. How many combinations (density) and the speed of the oscillations (velocity) determines the manifestation. A rock only appears solid because it's density is very thick and it's oscillations are very slow, but it is as alive as anything else and is made of the same stuff. Conversely, energy in the 5th or sixth dimension is way faster, more refined and intense, and cannot be viewed from a slower less refined state.

It's like a radio station. The one we are tuned into is the one we hear, and until we change the channel, we don't hear what's on the other station, although it is there the whole time. A piano has seven chords with seven octaves. Vibrate the C note in the center octave, and it vibrates the C note in all of the octaves. As above, so below.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th February 2012 at 07:22.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), onawah (20th February 2012), schneider (20th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Isn't an octave a group of eight piano keys? Every eighth key
    is one octave higher than the last one.

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Isn't an octave a group of eight piano keys? Every eighth key
    is one octave higher than the last one.
    You could be right, as I'm not a musical expert, but I hope my point is still valid.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I was kind of told what the different between dimension and density ment
    but it didn't make sense to me then either.

Think of dimensions and densities as circles.

Dimensions go up and down and densities go left and right.

I still don't understand what the difference between to two are.

I'm kind of thinking the same way as you though gripreaper. At
    least i think i am. I'm confused

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Last edited by gripreaper; 20th February 2012 at 07:47.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

meeradas (22nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The terms density and dimension are interchangeable, they don't refer to different phenomena.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (20th February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Humanalien,

I did ask about your first question, I pretty much got a confused look with a wrinkled nose and head shake. It was quite humorous and then I was told to ask the Zenetae, which they are the scientific support for the ET/ED's I'm in contact with. But, it seems at least that even mine don't agree with it and also said "Its a Terran explanation for something they don't even understand." which I think leads into the whole "Our Universe Is a Hologram" thing. And just becomes increasingly complicated from there.

As for the second, I'm not sure there is anything I can expand on from his answers he's already given. For one because some stuff in interest of not giving the "other side" anything they can use against the Liberation Forces, and for two I'm not sure exactly what information you're wanting an expanding on in the first place? Have you checked out his recent blog updates it might provide some more answers for what you're looking for?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

humanalien (20th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

IMO, this is one of the most informative threads I have read since both looking in and joining P.A.

Some excellent Q & A here folks, especially D.I.D.

I can fully appreciate the need for a 'need to know basis' re the full details of the 'Good ET's' and their plans.

Of course, I can also relate to the insatiable curiosity of us humans to know and have proof of what is being claimed.

As I see it, we have, as a race, been kept wondering for thousands of years, so a few more months is not going to make any difference.

Either way, it is a positive message and gives hope for humanity and this planet.

Re 'Assension, dimensions, ET's etc', here is a link to an axcellent and informative lecture which I personally found very enlightening.

Enjoy,

Drunvalo Melchizedek - A Must Watch About our Very near Future - ET's.Consciousness.2012 etc

'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (20th February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), ginnyk (23rd February 2012), humanalien (20th February 2012), schneider (22nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #58
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

Cellardoor:
    He never stated that the Warburgs were among those that were taken by the ET/ED's off planet, he simply stated that they were the first among many others in the top echelons of the banking industry to throw in the towl in regards to the current situation. I spoke to someone else on this forum that is directly involved with many of the other countries in that situation, and confirmed that the Warburgs had infact backed out of the "situation" or thrown in the towl. But was surprised even I knew about it, as it's not "public knowledge". It's considered "insider" knowledge. Try emailing Ben Fulford or someone else connected to that Lawsuit, they would be able to confirm this independently of Mr. Kettler. If that is your desire to independently verify the information.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onal+banksters

DiD, from the horses mouth. I'd still like an answer.

Quote The International Banksters (colloquialism for “bank gangsters”) have suddenly collapsed and have, per the ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/extradimensionals), now left the planet, most last night, for an uncertain future. Their final disposition is unknown, but the international banksters, once self-styled lords of the Earth and owners of nearly everything and everyone, would be well advised to enter the (Galactic) Universities of Evolution, as did the first to flee, the Warburgs.

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight!

NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit--hard--tonight according to authoritative ET/ED sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

Despite frantic, unceasing attempts to institute and implement the NWO agenda of control, domination, enslavement and genocide, the NWO has run out of time, for the cavalry has arrived! The Liberation Forces of benevolent ETs/EDs are now ready to give the NWO not only a taste of its own medicine, but the whole bottle! Devastation will rain down from above on the NWO, and as was warned before, there will be "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." This explicitly includes hardened deep underground hidey holes, which have already proven death traps to multitudes of negative ETs/EDs.

NWO Throw In The Towel--While You Still Have One!
    The NWO needs to understand the Liberation Forces can apply combat power in ways unimaginable, ranging from electric shocks and annoying voices to planet shattering blows, plus everything in between. Be it unexpected public nakedness of NWO personnel, disappearance of highly protected, embarrassing NWO documents, abduction of NWO personnel and equipment, nothing and no one are safe, save the innocent. Your NWO mind control and sex slave centers, your NWO pedophilia rings, human trafficking, gunrunning and narcotrafficking, your NWO schools for assassins and many more such things are all destined for exposure and destruction. There is nothing you have that they cannot take, and if you don't believe it, ask Pakistan, Israel, Venezuela, the U.S. Air Force, Iran, and the people at a bunch of black project facilities!

John Kettler | February 21, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Tags: ETs/EDs, FEMA, Liberation Forces, NWO, U.S. | Categories: General

NWO To Receive Mauling in U.S.--ETs/EDs Warn | John Kettler Investigates

http://johnkettler.com/nwo-to-receiv...s-etseds-warn/

Oh good, finally they're coming to rescue us! Where's the black limousines and the mothership?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

humanalien (22nd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

They're not here to "rescue" us, just give us a fighting chance at the lives we're supposed to have, level the playing field some. I think that's one of those things that to many people misunderstand. The Liberating Forces aren't "saviors" they're just here to liberate the planet so we have a chance. And level the playing field. The NWO can't put us in concentration camps if they don't have them to put us in, and they can't go, run and hide from prosecution if their "underground hidey holes" are nothing but dust. We still have to do work too, we still have to stand on our own two feet and step into our power that we possess. Look at it this way, they're just "helping" not doing the work for us but giving us a fair fighting chance.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

CeltMan (22nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), gardunk (22nd February 2012), humanalien (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), onawah (22nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast