+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Saying You're Awake Means You're Not

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 times in 902 posts

Default Saying You're Awake Means You're Not

Briefly connecting social conditioning, how some impose their own "issues" on others and how those who say "I am awake" only think... believe they are because of social conditioning, while diverting their "issues" so they do not have to face themselves.

An example focused on, is how some of these self proclaimed "awake" people welcome their new found knowledge (of how the world is), say "this is an exciting time" and follow the wrong paths in the hope to make their lives, and the lives of others, better - all the while, self medicating with their own words of comfort and seeking others of the same thought and mind.

The reality is, when the numbers of sociopaths, their minions and those under their influence are far greater then those truly "awake/aware" in a corrupted world - the last thing one is... is happy to be "here" when they realize they must now survive, realizing they are outside of the socially conditioned box... almost alone.

Let me put this into perspective - how excited is one when they find themselves having to survive in the wilderness with little or no tools, or during a combat scenario when the odds are not in favour!? From a fictional perspective, are the characters in a movie warmly embracing their situation when they realize zombies have taken over the world!?

These self proclaimed "awake/aware" people, most times, are the very same ones who also have some sort of feel-good to give them comfort - such as a belief system. Perhaps, belief systems and self proclaiming anything, both of which are founded on the social conditioning concept that no one is wrong, ties together as well - in the "big picture".
    Last edited by king anthony; 21st February 2012 at 02:32.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

<8> (20th February 2012), 9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Alekahn (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (20th February 2012), ceetee9 (20th February 2012), Chuck (24th February 2012), crested-duck (19th February 2012), D-Day (20th February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), efields (20th February 2012), gaiagirl (20th February 2012), InCiDeR (22nd February 2012), joedjemal (19th February 2012), kersley (20th February 2012), Kindling (20th February 2012), ktlight (19th February 2012), Lisab (19th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), marique3652 (21st February 2012), mosquito (20th February 2012), NeverMind (19th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012), starsha (19th February 2012), Strat (22nd February 2012), sunflower (20th February 2012), Tane Mahuta (23rd February 2012), transitionalman (20th February 2012), Turcurulin (19th February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Saying You're Awake Means You're Not

King Anthony,

I'm going to take the liberty of quoting to you one of the most 'Heartfelt & Profound' posts I've ever read here at Avalon from one of our youngest members...

Quote Posted by freebird111777 (here)
    I'm just having a hard time understanding these evil people! We were warned, but who knew this all would be happening in my lifetime...I am awake and I am ready to defend.
    I need say no more, Thankyou freebird111777, I will never forget that post and your simple yet Powerful message...

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Evil people is just humans to whom humanity have given the power to sort humanities problems....kinda ofloading what they can not fix and hope someone else will do it

Politicians are failed empresarios in their great majority whom whish to become a big cheese. We know that but we still do not want to take responsibility for our individual mess

I put an example here:

In Britain there are a lot of dogs, the owners walk them but they do not wish to pick up the poo. There are hundreds of signs that say they will be fined £1000 but not enough officers to enforce the bylaw so the bottom line is that the poo is left on the pavements and the owners of the dogs do not care about the nuisance they cause to their neighbours. Can't politicians fix this: nope, is impossible

The only solution is either put a huge tax to owning dogs (very unpopular) or hope that one day neighbours will be neighbourly and care about the people around them

To the person that steps on dog poo whoever left that behind is evil...

Sad but factual, we are not yet there and we do not want to take responsibility either

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th February 2012), ceetee9 (20th February 2012), crested-duck (19th February 2012), Deega (19th February 2012), gaiagirl (20th February 2012), mosquito (20th February 2012), NeverMind (19th February 2012), Sidney (19th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012), transitionalman (20th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

"Saying You're Awake Means You're Not".....

No it doesn't. LOL (sorry, i just have to disagree)

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

another bob (20th February 2012), Camilo (19th February 2012), crested-duck (19th February 2012), DeDukshyn (24th February 2012), gooty64 (20th February 2012), Muzz (20th February 2012), NancyV (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Tenzin (20th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Being awake / aware is not a social condition it is a state of being. The state of one's place in the universe with it's natural unfoldment. The path is long and winding with deceit at every fork and is not traveled lightly, so wear a good pair of sandals.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

another bob (20th February 2012), ceetee9 (20th February 2012), crested-duck (19th February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), fathertedsmate (19th February 2012), gaiagirl (20th February 2012), Patrikas (4th March 2012), Sidney (19th February 2012), starsha (19th February 2012), Tibouchine (20th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    "Saying You're Awake Means You're Not".....

No it doesn't. LOL (sorry, i just have to disagree)
    Me too on this one. Sometimes I wish that I never had awakened . Once you learn something, you can not just unlearn it . Ignorance is bliss. Being awake requires acceptind and dealing with current realities and circumstances. Not making excuses and wishing things would just get better on their own. Every day is what you make it to be, live the life you want to live, you can not change people but you can try to educate them if they are willing to be open minded and receptive. Other wise you are wasting your time as well as theirs, and life is too short . The universe is constantly evolveing and if you do'nt evolve with the changes you will become extinct, that's just the nature of the system, accept it or do'nt it's your choice !

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

I think the term 'awake' means different things to different people. To some it is in reference to a shift in identification from the conditioned mind, and 'brainwashed' thoughts, to what we really are. Other people are referring to this term in reference to spirituality and states of higher consciousness. And still others refer to it in regards to coming to realize the level of corruption and enslavement on our world today or 'waking up' to what is really going on here.

The fact that this term means so many different things to different groups of people should show us that it is still part of the problem. 'Waking up' is the popular new form of conditioning, the fact that so many people now a days want to claim the term and defend it, illustrates this. Sure it's great to be happy and blissful, but even better is to be free from all conditioning, and to see things clearly, as they really are, and to be free from the influence of others so we can think for ourselves and genuinely enquire into what is true, and what is best for us as a collective whole.

Taking on a new self image of an 'awakened one' is part of our current type of cultural conditioning. Personally i feel that it is much more valuable to have a clear head in the midst of the harsh cold reality we are in, then to pretend it is all good. At least then i can meet each situation as it arises with the presence of mind and clarity to act appropriately moment by moment.

For me it seems to always comes down to wanting to go deeper, and asking more questions. How important is it to be seen as 'awake' to others? Wouldn’t it be more valuable to be free from the need to be seen as 'something,' or to be defined by a label so that we can move beyond a personal self image and work to better humanity as a whole? How can we work together to really break free from the obstacles that face us as a collective? What is really important here?
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), another bob (20th February 2012), ceetee9 (20th February 2012), crested-duck (20th February 2012), Dorjezigzag (20th February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), king anthony (19th February 2012), markpierre (20th February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    ...I'm going to take the liberty of quoting to you one of the most 'Heartfelt & Profound' posts I've ever read here at Avalon from one of our youngest members...
    I wonder why you took the liberty to post the above particular photo of this young member - when there are many others photos to pick from? I wonder why the need to post any photos of any members... even when quoting them!?

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    ...No it doesn't... ...(sorry, i just have to disagree)
    Thank you for your support.

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Being awake / aware is not a social condition it is a state of being...
    Are your words implying there is no social conditioning? To state, "one's place in the universe with it's natural unfoldment" is to accept whatever is imposed, thus human beings find themselves in the world that is now.

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    ...you can try to educate them if they are willing to be open minded and receptive. Other wise you are wasting your time as well as theirs, and life is too short...
    I see this everyday.

Quote Posted by starsha (here)
    I think the term 'awake' means different things to different people... ...What is really important here?
    This is why I do not like using the term "awake" but I do so for it is the most recognized descriptive word. The reason why this term means different things to everyone is because everyone has been socially conditioned to believe that everyone is correct, that "everyone is entitled to" and such - as if all topics, regardless, are a preference.

For example, often times people say, "your views" and such - when discussing fact based topics. The problem is, people make claim of this awakened stated but incorporate fictions and/or separate such things as (corporate) government corruption and "those others".

What is important here is for humanity to obtain the skills to be able to seek and understand; meaning, to have critical thinking skills, research skills, to be objective, comprehension skills and so forth. This is important, for as long as the masses lack these traits there is little or no hope to be able to be self-accountable, self-reliant and so forth.

Quote @ ALL
    I find it interesting when others resist my words, when all I have ever done is offer aid by saying what skills/tools are needed for progress - not what to think, say, do or what to have on their pizza. This thread (my video), in part, is to bring out those who self-medicate with self-assurance of being "awake".

Does a tree have need to say "I am a tree" - does not the rabbit remain silent in order to survive!? People make claim of some "awakening", the same claim that has been said many times throughout history - yet, the cycle simply repeats itself and no one appears to be the wiser to it.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

another bob (20th February 2012), ceetee9 (20th February 2012), crested-duck (20th February 2012), D-Day (20th February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), gaiagirl (20th February 2012), gigha (20th February 2012), jorr lundstrom (19th February 2012), Sidney (19th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012), starsha (19th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I think that it is a personal feeling that you get when you realize that you are more awake than others. I consider myself more awake today than even a year ago, and even more so than ten years ago. For instance people who were overoccupied with their minds over Whitney Houston's funeral (I hope I spelled her name correctly) probably feel that they are perfectly aware of global issues that the world is facing today, to them her funeral was the total awake state of being. They are awake/aware on their own level of awareness. I am aware/awake on my own and therefore I do not share my own state of being awake with these individuals. To me that is just fine, we are all different.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

crested-duck (20th February 2012), NancyV (22nd February 2012), Sidney (20th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

I believe the term awake is associated with enlightenment. The problem I have with the statement 'awake' is that it creates a state of 'otherness' of separateness and perhaps superiority. You maybe aware of one element of the veil that has been drawn where as another is aware of another. To call yourself awake may perhaps make you not work on other deceptions. If you already think you are awake maybe you will not look out for the further manipulations. To be awake is a journey not a destination, no one has truly arrived at awakeness.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

another bob (20th February 2012), Chuck (24th February 2012), crested-duck (20th February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), gaiagirl (20th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

For each person there is a personal reality let alone definition which is why it is so hard and difficult at times to have a discussion with most folks
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

crested-duck (20th February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), jagman (20th February 2012), Kindling (20th February 2012), king anthony (20th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd February 2012), crested-duck (20th February 2012), gaiagirl (20th February 2012), skamandar (20th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

First of all, Welcome back King Anthony. I will not get caught up in the semantics of what being awake means. I think your a
    very passionate about what you believe and your an interesting individual. By the way how's that book of yours going?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

king anthony (20th February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    ...what you believe...
    ??? - and thank you for the welcome back.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

jagman (20th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

There's a difference between being awake and getting up out of bed. Have you ever woke up and then unconsciously dozed back off just to have a vivid dream of getting up out of bed, brushing your teeth, getting dressed, and preparing breakfast? Have you ever had those damn eye boogers when you wake up? Splinters...

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    ...what you believe...
    ??? - and thank you for the welcome back.
    What I believe is probably irrelevant But here is my 2 cents. I believe that my
    government & most governments around the Globe are ran by a Cabal or Mafia
    (Tptb). The Rothchilds,Rockfellars and lets not forget the Queen and Prince Charles.
    Just to name a few. I believe this cabal is, And has been in contact with E.T or
    E.D for quite some time. I believe we are living at a very unique point in human history. I don't know if i'm awake or not but sometimes I wish I was like a
    kid again. Just playing football in a field by my house with my friends. It seems
    the biggest thing on my mind back then was what my mother was cooking for dinner or some pretty girl i was thinking about asking out.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

crested-duck (20th February 2012), Dorjezigzag (20th February 2012), ghostrider (26th February 2012), king anthony (20th February 2012), Tane Mahuta (23rd February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What I believe...
    ...and I know what I know; thank you for sharing.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

crested-duck (20th February 2012), jagman (20th February 2012), Normalguy31 (22nd February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Uhhhh, who is gonna make the statement?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), crested-duck (20th February 2012), jackovesk (20th February 2012), jagman (20th February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I have had the awakening experience. It happen many years ago. It changed my life and how I see and interact with this universe and its complexities. Wouldn't change anything!

eileen

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

crested-duck (20th February 2012), jagman (20th February 2012), Sidney (23rd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I think the illusion that we are awake, when we arn't, is compelling for some people. As if it gets them a free ride. It doesn't. It just means they are mixed up about what has happened.
    I didn't say I was awake, to people, till I had the realization a few years ago, that I did 'awaken' in april 1996. The interval of time gave me a chance to put it all together (for myself). It protected me from people that would have felt threatened by my presence.

And it wasn't exactly an accident (as I was taking classes for it to occur...and so was prepared...or at least taken care of during that experience...which leaves you pretty open....way way too vulnerable...)

Now that I am secure (within myself), I don't need any protections. Though I don't shout it out...as for 99.9% of the population would think I am inane (having not been through it themselves).

So not every awake person reveals themselves. ...an FYI
    Last edited by eileenrose; 22nd February 2012 at 07:36. Reason: misspellings

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

crested-duck (20th February 2012), jagman (20th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast