+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: DNA activation - what does it mean?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb DNA activation - what does it mean?

Firstly, why is DNA activation possibly the most important thing anyone could focus on today?
    That stems from a belief I hold regarding the history of mankind and how it came about. If that assumption is wrong likely all my deductions are as well. But I have quite some indications that it isnt (but thats another thread).
    Long long time ago humans had fully developed functionality with un-aging bodies that where discarded upon will, full control about everything we consider "psi" today and no health problems. Probably high tech too but with those abilities tech really is secondary. Then something happened, and before we knew it our bodies are reduced to what we have today: Lousy health, death with 80, lousy IQs, lousy everything (compared to what is POSSIBLE).

And of course fully developed duality, with psychopaths running amok between the disabled sheep who cant even recognize them.

That means anything we do in a wold full of un-activated people is bound to FAIL in the mid- or long run. By necessity. Inside and outside conflicts will destroy it. No matter how brave and well intended. We just cant keep it up. History teaches that clearly (as full of lies as it is, but that part IS true).

OK, no fun, now what makes me think its possible to have all that fancy stuff?

There are individuals who show these traits, alive today (and have been in the past). Not all of them, but what ONE can do at least potentially ALL can do, it is within the range of the human body to think like Einstein (and brighter men than him), never forget anything, draw like michelangelo, invent like Tesla, and just BE on a daily basis like a Buddha (not wanting to step on any holymans toes, just an example).

How do we get there? by learning to consciously use the mechanism that governs the human body, our DNA, to its full extend possible.

------------------ part two ------------------

The classic view of DNA function is straightforward (and wrong), but was "law" until very recently

look here

3 DNA basepairs=1 triplet or codon=one aminoacid, some functional codons like start & stop etc.

today, mainly because 98.3 % (the number varies, depending on source cited, but is in this range) has found to be "none-coding". It means we have decoded the triplets but they dont code proteins (at least none that make functional sense). That leaves 2.7% to code for all the protein the human body is made out of. That is NOT enough.

The classical fraction (those who dont believe consciousness can do anything directly with DNA) has since come up with attractive additions to the classical view, definitely improving on it (now its acknowledged that protein can work on DNA, not just DNA on protein, which was "The law" when I studied) but still IMO far from explaining even half of what humans are.

Those inclinded towards biology can get a fairly good and readable overview of todays status

here

OK, on to greener pastures: Does DNA react directly to intent and the psyche in general?

**YES**

very simple everyday proof is the EFT technique (google it, the manual is free as pdf), originally used to cure allergies but today expanded to about ANYTHING. You THINK yourself healthy - and in a few short minutes. I wouldnt write that if i hadnt done it myself successfully.
    Of course many other examples could be given, instant cures, "spontaneous remissions" etc.etc.

So it seems we are already "activating" our DNA then?
    Yes, BUT not necessarily our full potential (whatever that may be).

But first; what about those 12 strands (or 24 or 255 or whatever).
    Its very likely nonsense.
    We have space for 2 stands and chemically it makes sense to have two because the base pairing only works with 2 (OK, experts, it WOULD work with 3 but thats a different functional model then)

and 12 strands of the same size as the 2 we already have would not fit into the nucleus and still be able to FUNCTION there ("puff", expand, unwind etc.).

If those additional strands are meant to be extra-dimensional it doesnt make sense either because in hyperspace you wouldnt have STRANDS (the same way you dont have 2-d sheets once you enter 3-d, even the smallest surface in our world is 3-d with a height minimum of the planck-length).

So probably the lady who channeld the pleiadeans got it wrong - and like many other newage myths, it just perpetuated its way into so many other mythical theories about DNA and ascension.

But we wouldnt need them either. What we have is more than enough, especially as there seem to be SUPERSTRUCTURES in 5 & 6-d that govern the function of our 3-d DNA. (I refer to the model developed by BURKHARD HEIM here, but others, especially some Russians, have come to similar conclusions, with different names of course).

If you have ever heard of people who live of prana (some 3000 today, 2 of whom I met personaly) its quite obvious our DNA, even with "unactivated super-abilities" can do wonders that defy the classic world view easily.

I am therefor quite certain, that the activation of higher functions is a process and not an event like a satory, and that one can do a lot to accelerate it.

Now there are many people who advertise "remote DNA activation" for a price. The one I can vouch for is a FRAUD is Toby Alexander . He has my 400 bucks and I still cant teleport (or anything I couldnt already do before I paid him). That was a while ago and my only excuse is that I was involved in reiki at the time that allows remote healing and I though, maybe it works .... It did NOT and there are numerous others on the web who share this experience with me.

I also had some negative experience with this guy , not so expensive though.

There are others I am suspicious of, and if there is sufficient interest AND if forum rules allow me I may expand on that later.

And then there is the "photon belt" (although it seems it ran out of fashion lately) or some other higher vibration coming from the center of the galaxy and will hit us on 21st Dec. 2012, and - we all ascend, or so ....
    I dont buy it.
    There are just too many variables that dont make any sense in it.
    It is true that the solar system cuts thru the equator of the milky way. But if you know the SIZE of that structure its like saying we cross the atlantic with a sailboat. you dont do it in one day.
    Then maybe its a longer process, maybe from 2012 to 2017 as some suggest?
    yes, maybe. However I wouldnt know why intense radiation from the galactic core should be anything but potentially hazardous to us.
    After all nobody points at those mobile towers and tell us they will help us ascend.
    But its another KIND of radiation, its a higher dimensional radiation (what is that?), its just the astrological position (as related to us in the mayan calendar) etc. - could be. I would NOT bet on it. BUT I would bet on being able to activate my full potential (with help). Photon belt or not.

So bottom line: all you need is (love and ..) yourself.

Lazyness doesnt pay, you'll have to do it yourself I guess. I am not saying nothing external helps and there are no working approaches, and some do costs money, but caveat emptor !

----- part 3 -------------------------------

So what can we do?
    Obviously I can ONLY report with any certainty about things I have done myself, and for sufficiently long.
    Thats not very good for you guys because every human is different, and what works for me may not for you, but then again it may, and anyway thats all you're going to get from me ;-)
    In general I do not make any money with what I tell you here, but I do sell ormus, but only in Germany and there are MANY other vendors (and I wouldnt suggest anyone buys from me who doesnt live in the EG, its just too expensive to ship), so here comes my first tip:

I have been investigating ORMUS, as substance with amazing abilities, read aboout it here . I use it myself since almost 5 years now and many things have happened to my body and mind that are amazing, healings and rejuvenation, and other stuff, that I think comes partially from using this substance almost on a daily basis.

It wont do anything for you alone, it will only help you doing what you anyway intent to do. But its definitely supportive.
    I have tried other stuff (not drugs) and IMO nothing comes close.

shortly I will try this technique , and after I did I will share if it did anything for me. Until now it LOOKS good, but many things do.

I am doing the EFT technique (see above) almost daily, and I do an "activate my DNA" generic round always, as the first. After that anything else I want changed in my body or my life. Yes, it also works for generic "reality creation", its limited, but the effects statistically show I think (couldnt be certain, that is really a bit vague at the moment as some things come right away, others never, so I havnt figured out why what when ...)

There are various sound-CDs available on the web that claim to activate higher DNA functions. I have listended to some of them, some put me off right away, some sound quite nice, I couldnt tell if they do anything else (yet).

---
    OK, so far so good, will write more as soon as it overcomes me to do so ...
    Last edited by samvado; 23rd March 2010 at 10:26.

2. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

I am also skeptical about the 12 strands thing. I can believe in the theory that an incoming 'wave' of energy could somehow induce the right mutations to enable inactive parts of the DNA. That could change how some organs work (e.g. the pineal gland) or even make our body to change its structure (e.g. build a new organ or two). This could lead to a better connection to our soul or spirit or to other interesting stuff. We can only wait and see, I am afraid.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

DNA resonds to light and actually answers by giving off its own light when engaged....Yes my friends...
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    DNA resonds to light and actually answers by giving off its own light when engaged.
    right - as of POPP et al.
    And then there is this Kryon guy, Dr. Todd Ovokaitis, who is into big business DNA activation with laser stuff (and toning).
    I visited his workshop in the early 2000s but was unconvinced, particularily by him personally. Your milage may vary. Maybe it is worth checking again, see where he got with it (10 years aging got to show if its not working :-)

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

whether we beleive the 12 string DNA is going to happen or not working on activating the pineal gland is very important. Since watching the interview Bill did with the lovely German lady (sorry cant remember her name) about vitamin D3 - she said morning sun is better for us than afternoon sun (to do with more uva I think!) therefore exposing your pineal gland to the morning sun seems a good thing to do as it responds to light.
    In Lak'esh - I am another you

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Could not agree more, one of the reasons I spent 3 month of winter here on lovely Gomera (about the latitude of the Sahara)

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Whether you believe it or not Samvado, I agree with the mayority of your conclusions except the one about the 12 strands. The strands are conected to vortexes of energy within our dimensional anatomy and I can feel and do work with the vortexes

It is apparent from the catastrophic evidence that is recorded in the structure of the planet that we underwent severe trauma as a race at some point. Michael Tsarion had a theory about it in his book Irish Origins of Civilization

As you say the DNA has to be activated as it does not do it by itself, it requires dedication to whatever you think it works for you (mine is KS) plus changing our attitude to life because love alignment changes the way it works

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks Sam, your posts pique my interest.

I have never thought of DNA activation before. The last time I read about DNA, activation, and metal consumption all in one spot is here:
    * http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/?s=activation (search for "triple helix")
    * http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/?s=philosopher (search for "powder")

Please keep us posted about your adventures.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Wink Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

Samvado since I began my research in the internet there's many people claiming that by phone sessions they could activated your DNA, etc. So I began investigating what was this all about. At the time I was terminally ill so I was desperate to find a cure. My research just took me in the direction of frequencies, 4 years later I am 99.9 % cured, my cognitive ability to learn and comprehend have increase.
    The last x-rays that I took the technician told that whoever had diagnosed me before had to be wrong. My lungs where completely black now they where clear, my heart had collapsed on one side now was back to normal, my left hip was gone because my condition began to make my bones severely brittle, my hip calcify and it grew back.The research on frequencies have been totally successful. Now can I say that all of this happen because the junk DNA was activated, NO. Can frequencies repair damage DNA, YES. I can tell you my kids suffer from asthma now they are cure. The cognitive capacity of all my subjects involved in my research, ( myself, my wife, my 5 children), have increase, and also our health has improve dramatically.
    The solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats do work and it is my sincere wish that you listen to them for an extended period to benefit from the results.The research of Resonance is a wide field and as most know is use by the department of defense from everything you can think about under the sun.

Blessings to all...

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Samvado since I began my research in the internet there's many people claiming that by phone sessions they could activated your DNA, etc. So I began investigating what was this all about. At the time I was terminally ill so I was desperate to find a cure. My research just took me in the direction of frequencies, 4 years later I am 99.9 % cured, my cognitive ability to learn and comprehend have increase.
    The last x-rays that I took the technician told that whoever had diagnosed me before had to be wrong. My lungs where completely black now they where clear, my heart had collapsed on one side now was back to normal, my left hip was gone because my condition began to make my bones severely brittle, my hip calcify and it grew back.The research on frequencies have been totally successful. Now can I say that all of this happen because the junk DNA was activated, NO. Can frequencies repair damage DNA, YES. I can tell you my kids suffer from asthma now they are cure. The cognitive capacity of all my subjects involved in my research, ( myself, my wife, my 5 children), have increase, and also our health has improve dramatically.
    The solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats do work and it is my sincere wish that you listen to them for an extended period to benefit from the results.The research of Resonance is a wide field and as most know is use by the department of defense from everything you can think about under the sun.

Blessings to all...
    Hi frank samuel, I had a similar experience that you, I used to suffer from fibromyalgia and it was by tunning in into higher frequency in meditation, doing the Maharic Seal which tunes into 12 dimensional frequency and tunning into frequency of paradigms that are aligned with the frequency of unconditional love. Sound too can heal, which kind of sound may depend on the personal needs as different DNA distortions may need different frequencies. I often find myself playing the same music again and again for a period of time and move on to something else. Lately it seems that something has awakened in me that I am aware of all the sound around me but specially the sounds of birds

Love

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Talking Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    Thanks Sam, your posts pique my interest.

I have never thought of DNA activation before. The last time I read about DNA, activation, and metal consumption all in one spot is here:
    I have only glanced at the first link. The guy this is about puts me right off. All my warning bells switch to maximum. Dont touch, dont go near. I rarely have such immediate reaction.
    So he must be a real dangerous a**hole. and with anybody who has ROCKEFELLER in his name, thats not really a surprise. Read about psychopaths, and you will find out how these "people" operate, they are basically not human (if you consider compassion the most important human trait). They only have human bodies. A psycho can NOT change, he can tell you convincingly he did, but he CAN NOT, because he just doesnt HAVE it in his DNA to be anything but cold-blooded and 100% compassion-free.

Has he triple dna helixes? I dont think so. There is the chemical possibility to arrange the strands of singular unbonded DNA to a triple-helix but the result is something that does not fit into any functional model we have regarding how dna works. not even the fancy new ones.

Quote There are two extremes of the spectrum. On one side, there is the person who says “everything is free will. You create your reality 100% all the time, and your future depends fully on what decisions you make now. There is no such thing as pure fate“. On the other side of the spectrum we have the person who says: “Everything is pre-destined. God created this universe — he is Alpha and Omega and everything that is about to happen has already happened. There is nothing we can do about it. It’s all in God’s Great Plan and in the Hands of God. We are not supposed to try to interfere“.
    First off: dont forget that those opposing the new consciousness awakening also use CONFUSION as one of their main distraction tools for those who dont fall for the lower tricks, like sports, fashion, politics and consumerism. The entire article smells of this, also I am not certain if the author is confused himself or if he is targeting you, the reader, to be confused.
    This tactical approach is easily explained away, as usual two none-opposites are presented as if they where and you now would have to choose one (they cant both be true cant they ..??!! - that is the giveaway phrase).

Of course they can, and they are, and its quite simple. Every time you start up the Lara croft game DVD you play god - the god of the lara croft universe. All is pre-determined on that DVD, nothing can or will ever be added BUT the player is free to choose from whatever strategies the game allows. A different one each time until the options are all used up. Our universe has a few more than the DVD, thats about the only difference.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

My research has made me realized that our planet is indeed communicating with us via nature, is just that we have lost our ability and sensitivity to listen and understand.
    People who work with animals or nature in general understand this. Just like native people all around the world have understood this for thousands of years.
    It is amazing the lessons we can learn from animals and nature. There's a universal language that once we are in tune with it your perspective is in alignment with our true nature and growth potential.

Blessings to all...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

lunaflare (13th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Samvado since I began my research in the internet there's many people claiming that by phone sessions they could activated your DNA, etc. So I began investigating what was this all about.
    I would LOVE to know what you found out - did ANY remote activation EVER do anything for you (other than cost money) ?
    If so who was the activator?

Because remote healing is a proven fact I can not count that possibility out, but I believe most internet remote activation schemes are scams.

Quote At the time I was terminally ill so I was desperate to find a cure. My research just took me in the direction of frequencies, 4 years later I am 99.9 % cured, my cognitive ability to learn and comprehend have increase.
    It would be VERY helpful if you could state exactly what frequencies you used, what the effect was and where one can get a hold of them.
    That would save all of us who are interested to go that path a chunk of time, and time is of the essence (as long as we havnt figured that darn life-extension mode yet)

Thank You!

-sam

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Samvado that's exactly the point of the sentence. All my research has cost me exactly 0 dollars. I never bought one single item . I had the laptop already which is what I use for my research.
    Also this is why I say that DNA activation is not a biological so much as a spiritual change. It is a change of frequency vibration within your entire being and in reality all we need is ourselves and the will to change our cognitive and emotional IQ , that is a bit difficult within our present society that is why we need tools such reife machine, solfeggio and binaural beats videos to help remove the stress and the many blockages created within us by this illusion created by our 3 dimensional limited perspective.

Blessings to you and your family...

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Samvado the videos are all found in you tube, is not a secret and I wish our dear sister and friend Mudra was here because she posted an extensive library of frequencies videos. Maybe with her permission we can post a few. Rather than somebody telling me I love to find out things on my own. However I delighted to point the way the rest is up to each person efforts and time investment.
    I promise to post as much links as I can related to my research.

Blessings to you and your family....

17. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Samvado that's exactly the point of the sentence. All my research has cost me exactly 0 dollars.
    that does not make any sense. you say you RESEARCHED the issue of by-phone remote DNA activation.
    In my book that actually means you TRIED at least some of them.
    If you did do that you SPENT MONEY. If you did not do that you did not RESEARCH.
    All you did was find out that some people offer it and stop there.

where is my misunderstanding?

18. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Samvado the videos are all found in you tube
    found Mudras thread, lisa had already pointed it out to me. thanx anyway!

now it would be helpful if you enlightened us as to what PROTOCOL you used to heal yourself from that tumor.
    which particular frequency, how long daily, did you do anything else, what was your intention apart from being healed at the time etc.

I have downloaded a bunch of stuff from youtube, now WHAT... just listen to it indiscriminately?

what exactly did you do?
    Last edited by samvado; 27th March 2010 at 18:01.

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Samvado I downloaded the basic six solfeggio frequencies I used the real player program to download them. I played them all day 24/7 for a couple of months. Then as time went on I added more frequencies and binaural beats. I like everybody else was skeptical of the claims, I work in the engineering deparment in the manufacturing industry. If you know anything about Engineers you know they are the most skeptical people you could ever meet. So I got hammer every time I try to talk about the frequencies until they saw that Frank's health, strength, focus, speed and overall mood was completely different to the Frank they knew. Then I got their curiosity and some began to used them also. I wish I could tell you that the results are instantaneous but it takes at least a couple of months to begin seeing real results and some you will not notice it until some time later. How do you know you are getting results? The following was a common experience that I share with some of the engineers that started to use the frequencies.

1- The first few weeks I began to get really sleepy my body got so tire I slept for about 10 to 12 hours, very unusual for me,
    specially since my lungs did not contract well enough for me to even get 2 to 3 hours of rest at a time.

2- I felt like a had a cel phone vibrating in my body all the time, this feeling was driving me bunkers. Is like getting a jolt of electricity through your whole body or parts of your body. This happen to me for about a year straight.

3- My mood and attitude began to become unusually positive, nothing bother me anymore, NOTHING.

4- I began to receive messages through my dreams.

5- My mind and thoughts became crystal clear , I began to feel at ease , tranquil, peaceful, in tune with my surroundings.

Now this is just my experience and results may vary, I think that people in general can reap the same or greater benefits.

I hope this helps.

Blessings to all...

20. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hi stardust

you say
    Quote Lately it seems that something has awakened in me that I am aware of all the sound around me but specially the sounds of birds
    would you understand this to be a sign of DNA activation? thanks

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    The guy this is about puts me right off. All my warning bells switch to maximum. Dont touch, dont go near. I rarely have such immediate reaction.
    So he must be a real dangerous a**hole. and with anybody who has ROCKEFELLER in his name, thats not really a surprise.
    Yes, he is rumored to be a possible "Antichrist".

Seems like one of PA's poster, bashi, has gone through some level of activation: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=81

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast