+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: DNA activation - what does it mean?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Samvado I downloaded the basic six solfeggio frequencies I used the real player program to download them. I played them all day 24/7 for a couple of months. Then as time went on I added more frequencies and binaural beats.
    Thank you for your input. I would like some clarifications if at all possible.

1.) You did NOT purchase any remote DNA activation technique offered on the internet?
    2.) you used the basic six solfeggio frequencies - which are they? can you list them pls?
    3.) Of those basic six solfeggio frequencies how long did you use each one, like an hour each, or like 1 minute each, before you changed?
    4.) 24/7 means you also played them at night? how so?
    5.) how did you listen to them during the day while at work? e.g. headphones or gettoblaster? I am asking because you said you used realplayer.
    6.) what kind of messages did you receive?

best
    -sam

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    Seems like one of PA's poster, bashi, has gone through some level of activation: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=81
    thank you for the link, that seems to be about the 21 day prana-activation thingy. I can vouch that it works. I have done it twice. I am planing a thread on it because it really is a great paradigm buster (appart from saving a bundle on food).

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Wink Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Thank you for your input. I would like some clarifications if at all possible.

1.) You did NOT purchase any remote DNA activation technique offered on the internet?
    2.) you used the basic six solfeggio frequencies - which are they? can you list them pls?
    3.) Of those basic six solfeggio frequencies how long did you use each one, like an hour each, or like 1 minute each, before you changed?
    4.) 24/7 means you also played them at night? how so?
    5.) how did you listen to them during the day while at work? e.g. headphones or gettoblaster? I am asking because you said you used realplayer.
    6.) what kind of messages did you receive?

best
    -sam
    Good Morning to you Samvado. I'll try to answers your questions while giving the milk bottle to my one year old daughter so wish me luck..

1.) No, I did Not purchased any technique I simply read many thesis and scientific reports from Universities that where doing research on Resonance. I stay away from the charlatans, I'm sure some are legitimate but my philosophy of life is that helping others should be done for free otherwise you are doing it to make a living . For example some charge $400. a session with 4 mandatory sessions. This smell real fishy to me , I am a rebel at heart in my travels I met many charlatans cloak under the good Samaritan give me your money, please !!! No thanks !!!

2.) Sure , they are 396, 417, 528, 639, 741, 852.
    Here's one of the links.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=b1A9v...eature=related

3.) Each frequency video varies in time increments, the real player just let me played all of them continuously for example at this very moment they are playing in the background, the frequencies are part of the background sounds of my house, 24/7 with people in the house or the house empty they still are playing, why ? Well that's another experiment

4.) Yes I play them all day and all night for the last 4 years straight, I stop playing them last month because the laptop that I used for my research
    just die and went to heaven. Wow! Talk about a tough month !!! 4 years of research without a back up not too smart. Oh well I like new beginnings re recording all the videos .

5.) I downloaded a few in my PC at work, a no no as far as work policy but hey that was one of the benefits of working in the engineering department.

6.) I wanted to become financially independent and in my dream I received a vivid message about how to go about it. One year later I have become financially independent. Is all posted in AV1 as, Solfeggio frequencies to alter your 3 dimensional reality.

Well is time to take a break because I have answer all your questions while holding my 1 yr. old daughter in my arms.

Many many blessings to you Samvado and I hope you know I wish you the very best with your research after all it is all related.

4. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Good Morning to you Samvado. I'll try to answers your questions while giving the milk bottle to my one year old daughter so wish me luck..
    It did work nicely. Thank you for your time. if you can let me know which of the many binaural beat products you used - that would be great too.
    I did the gateway prog from monroe in the late 1990, in fact i did it twice, once on microcassette and later on CD. I never managed to get OBEs from it.

I have downloaded all Solfeggio frequencies I could find on youtube and extracted the audio as mp3. will start listening to them - not as rigorous as you but hopefully still be able to feel a difference. I will go to the AV1 and check for your thread there.

thanx again!
    -sam

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I am planing a thread on it because it really is a great paradigm buster (appart from saving a bundle on food).
    Awesome, love to hear about your experience!

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

7. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    Awesome, love to hear about your experience!
    OK, I'm now in AVALON (really, thats the places name, here in Glastonbury, England) and I had my first DNA activation session of "coded ceremony" today.
    I cant really comment on it much as the impression is too fresh, but will report after its been all done, in about 3 days.

8. Link to Post #28
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

sam, have you checked your message-box?

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Solfeggio waves? 12 strand DNA activation? I've been down this road too.

A while back I visited a healer from one the Mystery Schools in London [dubious I know] as claimed to be able to activate 22 dormant strands of DNA through ritual practices. I underwent such a treatment which lasted for approximately 20 mins and consisted of stick waving, what seemed like sports injury massage and several moments of 'laying on of hands'. Once the treatment was complete I was asked to contact the centre after 2 weeks had passed to relay my awakening experiences etc etc.

Well nothing happened, not thing in fact I caught cold and felt pretty awful for several days. I later met one of the practitioners at a local psychic fare; when asked how 'i was coming along' I commented that nothing had happened at last no earth shattering changes had I detected. She seemed lost for words! I on the other hand now feel that this whole DNA activation business is flim flam- there must be MORE evidence, concrete evidence otherwise it's merely wishful thinking and make believe.

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lyricus (here)
    Solfeggio waves? 12 strand DNA activation? I've been down this road too.

A while back I visited a healer from one the Mystery Schools in London [dubious I know] as claimed to be able to activate 22 dormant strands of DNA through ritual practices. I underwent such a treatment which lasted for approximately 20 mins and consisted of stick waving, what seemed like sports injury massage and several moments of 'laying on of hands'. Once the treatment was complete I was asked to contact the centre after 2 weeks had passed to relay my awakening experiences etc etc.

Well nothing happened, not thing in fact I caught cold and felt pretty awful for several days. I later met one of the practitioners at a local psychic fare; when asked how 'i was coming along' I commented that nothing had happened at last no earth shattering changes had I detected. She seemed lost for words! I on the other hand now feel that this whole DNA activation business is flim flam- there must be MORE evidence, concrete evidence otherwise it's merely wishful thinking and make believe.
    Hi Lyricus, I agree with you, all these people and their mumbo jumbo, if it was that easy we would all have ascended by now. Like with anything else that can affect the DNA, as food and electromagnetic frequency it is not enough to be "infused" with frequency or watch an hypnotic video or attend a ceremony. To assemble strands of DNA, which I know is possible out of my own experience, one has to align with the natural order of the universe, that means transcending all those attitudes that make us slow the spin of the helix like anger, fear, frustration, lack etc Learning to live in joy and trust is not a methaphore, it is a reality if one wants to sustain a higher level of frequency. Like attrackts like so attitudes = frequency = expansion of the DNA = activation of DNA on a permanent basis and it is progressive. And yes DNA can be desactivated by adopting attitudes that are unkind, hatefull, mean, angry etc

Cheers

11. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

what does the activation result in? how different everything becomes? Does anyone know? Is it knowable, or would that be a theory? thanks l

12. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    what does the activation result in? how different everything becomes? Does anyone know? Is it knowable, or would that be a theory? thanks l
    It is knowable, your dormant ESP skills awaken, you become more sensitive to energy patterns and can read energy, you heal from ailments that are consider "incurable", the ability to think lateraly awakens, you have more consistent stamina, some people awaken artistic abilities. It is a quantum leap each time

Cheers

May I add, your vision becomes more cosmic and you learn to think about the higher good too

13. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    To assemble strands of DNA, which I know is possible out of my own experience,

Cheers
    Hi SDA, how can you know this? How can you know any spiritual advancement, awakening is related to DNA activation? You just think it is or you can actually 'see' it? if so how?
    cheers
    VM

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Wink Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

Well this is interesting I do not believe you can repair damage DNA in a few sessions because your frequency vibrational body needs time to adjust , cleanse just like detoxing your body , and begin to learn to produce these frequencies on your own. The problem is that we live in a society where we want everything to happen in a instant otherwise it does not work so we become victims of any charlatan so called miracle healer. That is why I am adamant that you research the frequencies on your own, this takes not one or two days but years in my case I have been researching them for 4 years. It is my experience, family , friends and many people in this forum that the solfeggio frequencies do work, I do not think it can activate the so called junk DNA but it can repair your damage DNA. Why ? Because our world is vibrational frequency from the food we eat to the words we speak, if your body is producing healing frequencies then your body will eventually heal . Can we become super humans or something like that ? Well no but your ether, (soul), will become the subject over your object the body and in that way your world is stress free or worry free, your life will be less complicated your problems are resolved without stress and your limitations, at least the ones you imagine, begin to disappear. Once you begin to remove the many blockages you have produce in your lifetime then you are free to view your world from an entirely new perspective. The interesting part is that the frequencies you are now producing through your entire body begin to affect others also, relationships become much more meaningful, friends begin to awaken to a new reality, why ? Your frequency vibrational body acts as a radio signal that transmit these frequencies to the people that surround you. Once again I will like to emphasize that it takes time to reap the benefits, it is not like ordering a take out order of hamburgers and fries, our lives does not work that way, everything goes through a period of growth, this is the same for our frequency vibrational body. The research I have conducted is been entirely for free I have never paid any charlatan any money because the information is freely available in the internet. All you have to do is research and do the experiments on your own and I guarantee you with time you will reap the benefits.

Blessings to all...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 4th April 2010 at 06:25.

15. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    Hi SDA, how can you know this? How can you know any spiritual advancement, awakening is related to DNA activation? You just think it is or you can actually 'see' it? if so how?
    cheers
    VM
    I have studied the physics of it and it is a logical assumption, also I am applying the techniques recomended. I am experiencing the healing and improvement myself and I know personally a significant bunch of people that are experiencing the same

Love

PS you don't have to believe me, you can check the biology of belief by Bruce Lipton too
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 4th April 2010 at 11:07.

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    I have studied the physics of it and it is a logical assumption, also I am applying the techniques recomended. I am experiencing the healing and improvement myself and I know personally a significant bunch of people that are experiencing the same

Love

PS you don't have to believe me, you can check the biology of belief by Bruce Lipton too
    I believe that there is spiritual healing. I believe in the power of the mind and of manifesting what we give attention to. I dont like physics much, and not sure what it has to do with dna anyway..and I still dont see how DNA has a role in any of this, its just something to put blind faith in, i see it as part of the new age wishy washy agenda. Im not having a go at you, or belittleing your achievements in any way, i just dont buy the dna stuff.....so i wondered if there was any 'proof' or you could give me something more concrete to explore.. but I guess not.

17. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    I believe that there is spiritual healing. I believe in the power of the mind and of manifesting what we give attention to. I dont like physics much, and not sure what it has to do with dna anyway..and I still dont see how DNA has a role in any of this, its just something to put blind faith in, i see it as part of the new age wishy washy agenda. Im not having a go at you, or belittleing your achievements in any way, i just dont buy the dna stuff.....so i wondered if there was any 'proof' or you could give me something more concrete to explore.. but I guess not.
    Well we can make a parallel to simplyfiying it. The DNA holds the genetic program that includes the karma that is transmited through generations, the attitudes towards life are the updates of the program that changes the way that the DNA behaves

What one believes rules ones DNA

Love
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 4th April 2010 at 11:36.

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

mmm, i have a failry deep intuitive feeling about Bruce Lipton and his epigenetics. I doubt i can do it justice here.. (so should i even try?).. i'll try in a one liner or so, to give the gist.....
    I believe physics is man made and moslty nonsense...i think quantum physics is a joke on so many levels, and yet perversely it may swing scientific thinking towards a more spiritual understanding of the way things are.. does that make sense? (even if you dont agree)...
    I think its the same with Lipton, he is saying that what he thought of genetics is wrong, and that dna doesnt control how things are built, mind and environment do that.. so mind controls dna....yet he does not know what dna does,, its all based on a science which really doesnt understand much about anything (it just thinks it does cos they observe a few things which they then build silly models around, which the data fits, so it must be true..a circular way of seeing things,).... so as with quantum physics epigenetics is miles off the reality of how things really work yet it might make scientists rethink what they know and adopt a more spiritual look to life...

im not sure i explained that very well.....hopefully i got the gist across?

19. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I know this is not a proof, but after having my activation I suddenly started to remember past-life events, also got more control over my astral traveling…

20. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

VM I know what you mean about sciences but it is the language most people talk. At the end of the day we agree that it is attitude what matters whether you think the DNA is involved or not

Love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast