+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: DNA activation - what does it mean?

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

i think thats true...i see the video you post and the spiritual language is so true. yet, i dont believe that it can be brought back to science. What happens when spirituality meets science? spiritual scientists cant seem to let go of the science... they always try to bring it back to science,, i dont believe it. science is a dogmatic religion.. and bringing spirituality into any dogmatic religion is always hard.

I agree completely about spiritual healing, i dont buy for one second the DNA aspect. Its ok to say science is bullsh it. its ok to say, i was a scientist, but i now realise what i was taught, what i researched is all wrong, we need a new way of looking at life.

perhaps epigenetics like quantum physics is a stepping stone on this path, but its not the answer. its man made nonsense

2. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    i think thats true...i see the video you post and the spiritual language is so true. yet, i dont believe that it can be brought back to science. What happens when spirituality meets science? spiritual scientists cant seem to let go of the science... they always try to bring it back to science,, i dont believe it. science is a dogmatic religion.. and bringing spirituality into any dogmatic religion is always hard.

I agree completely about spiritual healing, i dont buy for one second the DNA aspect. Its ok to say science is bullsh it. its ok to say, i was a scientist, but i now realise what i was taught, what i researched is all wrong, we need a new way of looking at life.

perhaps epigenetics like quantum physics is a stepping stone on this path, but its not the answer. its man made nonsense
    I hope I don't get the flack for this, there is Keylontic Sciences which is neither because it is based on the conscioussness that we are and how it manifest rather than the dogmatic approach that human sciences has. It explains how all starts from the tiniests "partiki" (meaning the first expression of source) to the biggest sun and how the cycles of expanssion and return work, what happens when the natural laws get broken etc. I find it fascinating. No matter how you resolve your own existential conundrum at the end what counts is the conection we have with our own consciousness which it what leads us to be our greater selves.

Love
    Love

3. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    I hope I don't get the flack for this, there is Keylontic Sciences which is neither because it is based on the conscioussness that we are and how it manifest rather than the dogmatic approach that human sciences has. It explains how all starts from the tiniests "partiki" (meaning the first expression of source) to the biggest sun and how the cycles of expanssion and return work, what happens when the natural laws get broken etc. I find it fascinating. No matter how you resolve your own existential conundrum at the end what counts is the conection we have with our own consciousness which it what leads us to be our greater selves.

Love
    Love
    I know Prakriti (the 3 gunas) from my yogic studies . i have never heard of partiki before... or keylontic science, i will investigate. I cant but agree with the spiritual aspects of the posts... i just think that may be enough in itself, and we dont need pseudo science or new age nonesense to expain it. I completely agree about connecting with our own consciousness and our greater/ higher selves.... do we need to tie this up in mumbo jumbo? whay cant we leave it there

i will look into this alternative science though...i see it wasnt just a typo of prakriti....
    (i hope the near anagram isnt a new age joke lol)
    Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 4th April 2010 at 12:21.

4. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)

Love
    Love
    I asked you POLITELY to keep off my DNA thread with your braindead bull. You wont have it, wont you? Polite just doesnt click with you.
    If you absolutely MUST spam the rest of us with you CRAP PLEASE do it in your OWN thread.

I dont know why there is an Avalon2 if the same trolls are allowed to spread their nonsense that already made Avalon1 into a newage-kindergarden.
    If you choose to believe that thrash that is your prerogative, but dont force me to answer to it on my own thread wasting my time and that of everybody else who rightfully expects some SENSE in a thread that I started.

play with your own, I am sure there are enough on this forum who, like you, can not spell discernment.

I hope I made myself clear.
    Last edited by samvado; 5th April 2010 at 12:43.

5. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    sam, have you checked your message-box?

yes, I did, and I replied to your msg, but I got the system-error that your box is FULL. you need to delete a few or else you cant receive any new msgs. I was a bit annoyed because it took quite some time to write that reply to you which then got lost due to that error.

best
    -sam

6. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lyricus (here)
    Solfeggio waves? 12 strand DNA activation? I've been down this road too.

A while back I visited a healer from one the Mystery Schools in London [dubious I know] as claimed to be able to activate 22 dormant strands of DNA through ritual practices. I underwent such a treatment which lasted for approximately 20 mins and consisted of stick waving, what seemed like sports injury massage and several moments of 'laying on of hands'. Once the treatment was complete I was asked to contact the centre after 2 weeks had passed to relay my awakening experiences etc etc.

Well nothing happened, not thing in fact I caught cold and felt pretty awful for several days. I later met one of the practitioners at a local psychic fare; when asked how 'i was coming along' I commented that nothing had happened at last no earth shattering changes had I detected. She seemed lost for words! I on the other hand now feel that this whole DNA activation business is flim flam- there must be MORE evidence, concrete evidence otherwise it's merely wishful thinking and make believe.
    thats is definitely a big problem, and I feel for you.
    I may well have wasted those 400 pounds that I am spending right now in Glastonbury, but I wont know that before I have done it.
    I also lost cash before, with that toby alexander character who advertises on google, just google, DNA activation and you see his ad. thats 100% bull****.

I'd say, I have some intuition but it does not always work and I may also be overwhelmed by my wish to have a quick fix for something that otherwise may involve serious spirtual practices lasting many years if not lifetimes.

After so many trials (and errors) I would still say: there are strong indications that some procedure may lead to the desired results. So I keep on trucking. Stopping after one failure I guess is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

best
    -sam

7. Link to Post #47
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Nice post Stardust – very informative. I don’t see why you should be weary of getting flack for posting an informative post?! Don’t let the playground bully intimidate you. The whole of the forum is for everyone and those who’ve not got an open heart where ‘tolerance ‘is just a word and not action need to keep their disrespect to themselves and stop causing drama.

8. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    Nice post Stardust – very informative. I don’t see why you should be weary of getting flack for posting an informative post?! Don’t let the playground bully intimidate you. The whole of the forum is for everyone and those who’ve not got an open heart where ‘tolerance ‘is just a word and not action need to keep their disrespect to themselves and stop causing drama.
    Gita, you KNOW that you are on my ignore list, since your every post is just uninformative drivel, usually trying to manipulate and/or take sides in conflicts. I have yet to see ONE of your post giving substancial information of ANY kind, and thereby contributing to an adult discussion. please stay out of my threads, and that goes for this and all future threads I start, I dont see how anything you could ever say would contribute in a constructive and intelligent fashion.

9. Link to Post #49
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You said it yourself Sam- I'm on your ignore list - you are not on mine (as I'm not that petty) so why are you replying to my post that was not even meant for you. Someone wants to have a word with their ego. You are insulting and belittling and then talk about 'adult conversation' - what a joke - get a grip man. Better still go and channel a message from your archangel Michael - and you talk about intelligence!

I do not expect someone like yourself to understand my posts which contain logic and facts but so many others seem to and show their appreciation – but of course there’s always only one.

Let me also remind you that you have no authority here and you cannot demand and order people to stay out of any thread they wish to take part in. If you don’t like it then ignore it but you seem to have a huge problem in ignoring people and keeping your word. Oh, there’s that ego thing again. Get over yourself Sam....

10. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Gita for your kind words, it is my honor to share.

11. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Let me also remind you that you have no authority here and you cannot demand and order people to stay out of any thread they wish to take part in. If you don’t like it then ignore it but you seem to have a huge problem in ignoring people and keeping your word. Oh, there’s that ego thing again. Get over yourself Sam....
    You are absolutely right Gita, here is what Richard has said to Sanvado before

There was nothing out of line with star's quote, if it does not resonate with you feel free to ignore those posts.
    Asking another member to restrict posting their opinions to what suits you is rather old world thinking don't you think?
    It is what we are working to put behind us. If you wish to be an active member here you may need to learn to
    embrace the concept, members here can post their ideas on these matters freely as long as they remain within our guidelines.
    You are free to accept that, or not.

The key word here being Free
    unquote
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post1396

Love

12. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

hello star well i am just looking into this type of dna activation and have been following the work that you have stated.
    May i ask how long you have been studying this work and have you have a good percentage of positive feed back, as i am a new comer and would like to hear more, BUT i know this work has already caused some conflict with some, shame because we all are looking for our own perspective on our evolutionary step up and who can say which is right which is wrong, sorry but i found this all a little childish.
    Perhaps star you would like to start a thread of your own regarding this work, i for one would like to hear more.
    blessings, jacqui
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I may well have wasted those 400 pounds that I am spending right now in Glastonbury, but I wont know that before I have done it.
    Go careful with your money there. My ex lives there so I know the place pretty well and know how much they prey on the tourists. Everything is really over priced.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

14. Link to Post #54
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Jacqui D, you can join the Keylontic Sciences here on the forum.

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

people can agree to disagree without bringing aggression into play, there is no need for this kind of talk here.
    I didnt think for one moment that people 'owned threads'
    All possession is theft
    In Lak'esh - I am another you

16. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jacqui D (here)
    hello star well i am just looking into this type of dna activation and have been following the work that you have stated.
    May i ask how long you have been studying this work and have you have a good percentage of positive feed back, as i am a new comer and would like to hear more, BUT i know this work has already caused some conflict with some, shame because we all are looking for our own perspective on our evolutionary step up and who can say which is right which is wrong, sorry but i found this all a little childish.
    Perhaps star you would like to start a thread of your own regarding this work, i for one would like to hear more.
    blessings, jacqui
    Hello Jacqui, thank you for your question. I have personally had a incredible experience since the begining just by doing the Maharic seal. As you may know already the whole of the KS is about healing and re-activating the DNA. The aproach is simple but consistent and the results will be experienced soon after but I take your point on making a new thread so we can create a Win win situation rather than having to tolerate intolerance. Indeed, I have already started a thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...awaken-the-DNA in which I posted a number of videos to explain in a easy way the 12 Attitudes of Mastery to heal the DNA.

The DNA can be "exited" by the transmission of frequency but that will recede promptly if we have not expanded out capacity to hold such higher frequency which makes paying to get a DNA activation rather pointless when the whole process can be achieved for free by ones own merit and dedication to align oneself with Source and harmonize ones beliefs with the 12 responsibilities of mastery. There is some info also in the KS group in the community section

But one thing that is important is that we are in a free expression forum and everyones truth about DNA has the right to be expressed so people can have a broad range of possibilities to chose from not one agenda only

Love to all

17. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Hello All!!

Just stopped by about the discussion going on here.....

Each Thread here is for everyone to post and in respect for differences of views...........One can gently , simply state disagreement and give yr reasons in an intelligent discussion....(or ignore what is said)

Now, Frank Samuel.......Loved the idea of playing the frequencies 24/7 !!! The change in the atmosphere is tangible when the frequencies are playing!!! And that you point out ....it takes time & persistance to achieve the desired results.....it really is a lifestyle change with amazing results!!!

Hulda Clark is a doctor that uses frequencies to kill viruses and bacteria and due to her use of frequencies, FDA has dis allowed her to practice in USA.....because it works.....She has written several books.....

Rife frequency machines work very well, it is a shame that FDA backed by big pharma have made Witch hunts about this machine as it shatters cancer tumors without surgery so no recovery needed from extra invasions and much less painful and poisonous treatment let alone much shorter treatment......

The use of Solfeggio's are under the radar as they cannot ban music....or crystal bowls......or singing (tibetan) bowls.....

How the sounds work is it attaches to the emotional (aura) energy body of the person and raises the body to a higher frequency that illness cannot survive in....(Hulda Clark mentions a frequency range for the healthy human body & that it takes a lifestyle change to achieve it....)

It is my hopes that all try to listen as often and as long as possible.......

In Light!

18. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Hi star thanks for the link clicking on it now, i did join on the website but i am waiting for an acknowledgement i expect after the easter hols i will hear from someone, joined the yahoo to get an account. thank you
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

19. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jacqui D (here)
    Hi star thanks for the link clicking on it now, i did join on the website but i am waiting for an acknowledgement i expect after the easter hols i will hear from someone, joined the yahoo to get an account. thank you
    Hi Jacqui, for some reason I have not received the request in the group but sent you an invite, let me know if you don't receive it

Love

20. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Okay got your invite thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast