+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: DNA activation - what does it mean?

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA activation - what does it mean?

Interesting perspective on DNA research (alternative russian - no peer reviews)

http://www.fractal.org/Life-Science-...er-Gariaev.htm

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello samvado,
    i to can relate to the sychronicities had allot this year, i was looking at this wave theory, trying to understand it, correct me if i am wrong, in lay womans terms, is he saying that the frequencies we are putting out IE microwave, ELF, radio etc, just giving these as examples, is he saying these affect the natural cycles of everything from human to nature, by interfering on a particle level?. I sort of understand he is saying this frequencies alter the natural flow of the natural frequency of the human DNA and the Earths natural frequency, and by doing so ? could change the natural structure/function of how everthing works, all is interconnected, so if one is affected, all is offset so to speak. Am i on the right track here, or have i totally miss understood?.
    I wanted to ask you a question if i may ( sychronicity got me asking this here), thinking of how frequecies have effect on the human mind/DNA, well back to this sychronicity, i keep getting something to do with this phi and changing it to a frequency, and what i want to know, i know numbers can be changed into a frequency, and then into letters, could this be done with the phi?, can this be changed into a frequency/music?, or has it been done?, and if it can be done do you think it could posiblity stimulate the DNA at all?. Thank you for the links too, couldn't log in for a while, took ages loading the other day untill i give up, and when i do get on here sometimes i log myself out by accident (sigh). However, i am a firm believer, if i am ment to be somewher/doing something, then i will.

3. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by omshanti2 (here)
    Hello samvado,
    i to can relate to the sychronicities had allot this year, i was looking at this wave theory, trying to understand it, correct me if i am wrong, in lay womans terms, is he saying that the frequencies we are putting out IE microwave, ELF, radio etc, just giving these as examples, is he saying these affect the natural cycles of everything from human to nature, by interfering on a particle level?. I sort of understand he is saying this frequencies alter the natural flow of the natural frequency of the human DNA and the Earths natural frequency, and by doing so ? could change the natural structure/function of how everthing works, all is interconnected, so if one is affected, all is offset so to speak. Am i on the right track here, or have i totally miss understood?.
    I wanted to ask you a question if i may ( sychronicity got me asking this here), thinking of how frequecies have effect on the human mind/DNA, well back to this sychronicity, i keep getting something to do with this phi and changing it to a frequency, and what i want to know, i know numbers can be changed into a frequency, and then into letters, could this be done with the phi?, can this be changed into a frequency/music?, or has it been done?, and if it can be done do you think it could posiblity stimulate the DNA at all?. Thank you for the links too, couldn't log in for a while, took ages loading the other day untill i give up, and when i do get on here sometimes i log myself out by accident (sigh). However, i am a firm believer, if i am ment to be somewher/doing something, then i will.

Part of your question I dont understand. the part I think I do the answer is: I dont know. I see a problem if a scientist is saying DNA responds to language encoded lasers. what does that mean? in italian, in hebrew? in sanscrit? in english? in any language? who's DNA? only your own? what is the laser doing then? shining on the body? too many questions, not enough answers for my taste.

I just put it there as anecdote in the big DNA puzzle - it ranges much like the frog/salamander-laser thing Wilcock loves so much. makes a great story but is nearly impossible to verify (i have tried hard!)

4. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

what did the dna activators tell you you would start to feel after the ceremony? in how long - if you are not noticing anything yet...

did they use the laser technique on you?

thanks l

5. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    [SIZE="3"]what did the dna activators tell you you would start to feel after the ceremony? in how long - if you are not noticing anything yet...
    in about 6 month to a year

Quote did they use the laser technique on you?
    nope

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Great thread. Been a long time since I had any formal science studies, but this thread has really piqued my interest! What's the old saying: Man can accomplish anything he can imagine. Our potential abilities are mind boggling. There is so much info in the above posts that I'm going to have to plow through them methodically. But for now it's time to retire as I have an early morning wake-up and work tomorrow. Be back to peruse tomorrow. Thanks for starting this thread Sam.

7. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there, here's a conversation with David Wilcock on the fabric of life. I think David's got a pretty thorough and substantial approach to this subject, both scientific and metaphysical. I believe he knows his stuff very well and I perceive him as a very loving human being. See also 2012 Enigma, a video on Divine Cosmos. Enjoy your day!
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ano-disclosure

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

I recently read a commentary of the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" which is about the recent Russian scientific research on DNA. The book is available only in German version. I found it interesting, informative and a quote from the commentary:

"The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind´s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes."

To those interested, the whole commentary can be accessed at: www.bethcoleman.net/intelligenz-html

9. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

could this mean that we have started to be given sequence codes of our own genetic tweak up?
    i know, 3 cases is not much of a sample, so i would like to know if there's anyone else here with the same experience..should this be a new thread? bw l[/SIZE]

<post update>

moved it to a new thread : DNA tweak-up - while we sleep?
    Last edited by lightblue; 30th April 2010 at 13:34.

10. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skyhigh (here)
    I recently read a commentary of the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" which is about the recent Russian scientific research on DNA. The book is available only in German version. I found it interesting, informative and a quote from the commentary:

"The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind´s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes."

To those interested, the whole commentary can be accessed at: www.bethcoleman.net/intelligenz-html
    funny you should mention it, I have just bought an old copy off amazon. I somehow overlooked it in the past - but was motivated to finaly read it by some other forum member who thought highly of it as well.
    I have 5 other books in the pipe right now so it will be 2 weeks or so before I get to it :-)

11. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    could this mean that we have started to be given sequence codes of our own genetic tweak up?
    I dont see a connection - I dont feel one either. if its a date only the american date notation makes sense - 11 the month. but whats so special about november?

Quote i know, 3 cases is not much of a sample, so i would like to know if there's anyone else here with the same experience..should this be a new thread? bw l[/SIZE]
    yes, I think it would be good to sample more of this in a new thread heading "funny dream numbers starting with 11" or some such :-)

12. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    Hi there, here's a conversation with David Wilcock on the fabric of life. I think David's got a pretty thorough and substantial approach to this subject, both scientific and metaphysical. I believe he knows his stuff very well and I perceive him as a very loving human being. See also 2012 Enigma, a video on Divine Cosmos. Enjoy your day!
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ano-disclosure
    I used to be a big fan of his, in the late 1990s I even had a session or reading, read his 3 books on the devine cosmos (then available on his site ascension2000.com) but lately I have doubts creeping in about him. cant really put my finger on it. he seems ego enhanced to put it polite. his info is less reliable (scientifically). I dont know. hes not big in my book anymore.

13. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello samvado, regarding my last post, i was asking if i understood what you were discusiing regarding the wave frequency, i think i understand now what you are referring to. Are you referring to something similiar to what Dan Burish discussed, regarding the changing of a frog to a salamader through the re writing of the genetics through laser technology?, i am trying to understand i am not a scientist, but do like to learn.

14. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by omshanti2 (here)
    Are you referring to something similiar to what Dan Burish discussed, regarding the changing of a frog to a salamader through the re writing of the genetics through laser technology?,
    yes :-) ...

15. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

DNA Activation is real. I would highly suggest you check out this video from Nithyananda
    He explains that the way to access super consciousness is through the DNA.

If you want to activate your DNA there are many ways you can do it. I have received remote DNA Activations (very powerful) as well as activated my own DNA through lucid dreams.
    You can also check out this website http://www.ascendedrelationships.com/dna-activation/
    The guy offers a free dna activation and IMO is very legit. Throughout the session my whole body was vibrating and I felt my crown chakra opening.

I would also highly suggest you read the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot and you will understand how your intent, beliefs and expectations will alter your perception and experience of reality.

16. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LucidDreamer13 (here)
    DNA Activation is real. I would highly suggest you check out this video from Nithyananda
    He explains that the way to access super consciousness is through the DNA.

If you want to activate your DNA there are many ways you can do it. I have received remote DNA Activations (very powerful) as well as activated my own DNA through lucid dreams.
    You can also check out this website http://www.ascendedrelationships.com/dna-activation/
    The guy offers a free dna activation and IMO is very legit. Throughout the session my whole body was vibrating and I felt my crown chakra opening.

I would also highly suggest you read the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot and you will understand how your intent, beliefs and expectations will alter your perception and experience of reality.
    your belief in this doesnt make it real, and what you felt anybody with some experience in meditation can feel without that funny clothed individual

and thanx for the hint, I read the book 15 years ago - gave it 5 stars at amazon, check it out!

I highly suggest you get some experience and knowledge under your belt before you asume the position of "I know it better". Just a hint.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5