+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New video on the Gulf Oil Catastrophe - and more (Bill Ryan groundcrew presentation)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Default New video on the Gulf Oil Catastrophe - and more (Bill Ryan groundcrew presentation)

----------------

Just published:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TNsoD1T2qBY

I'm not totally happy with this presentation - it was very ad hoc. It should ideally be taken together with the audio interview I did with Tania here:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

The closing part of the shows a very strong 8-minute film by Ed Kashi called CURSE OF THE BLACK GOLD - about the unreported situation in the Niger Delta. Even if you may feel unattracted by by my own presentation, DO watch this part.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2010 at 15:58.

2. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: New video on the Gulf Oil Catastrophe - and more (Bill Ryan groundcrew presentati

bill ... so you say that the oil never got to the gulf stream? it stayed at the coast?

ps i get stuck at 6.19 minutes... anyone else? i used the 1st link... the last is working properly
    Last edited by Etherios; 19th July 2010 at 16:56.

3. Link to Post #3
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: New video on the Gulf Oil Catastrophe - and more (Bill Ryan groundcrew presentati

The last 8 min is heart breaking

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

hello bill,hope all is well my friend.bill i was listening and reading a thread on truth seeker.com,the show was about the gulf.matt simmons worked on the govermental energy commission for one of the pryor administrations,ive got a good gut intuition he knows what hes talking about....he stated the well cap on the riser is not where the real leak exists,simmons claims its coming from a oil caudron 10 miles away and still spewing 100k barrels of oil in the gulf..also ive read some other threads concerning this issue that they are playing with fire with this cap.they are saying a good chance of a methane blowout and further damage to the well bore itself.also its been reported that there are fisures leaking close to the riser ,leaking oil bp says this is normal??????bill i just dont know what to think anymore about this leak,media blackouts,not getting the truth...also i read now a company in canada is developing a nuclear device to seal this thing for good,however if this nuclear device doesnt work,im afraid our species in in for a rough time bill...i think this whole gulf leak has been a deception from the beginning...i pray for devine interventin bill we need a miracle soon...bill with much love light and abundance.....thirdeye....

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks for the presentation. Very measured. Incredibly SAD!

The energies right now are exceedingly tumultuous. Push/pull, up/down, back/forth . . .
    Yes, the well is capped/No, the well is leaking.
    Yes ([gov't]"take off the cap")/No ([BP] "We won't").
    Yes, the problem's fixed/No, the problem is worsening.
    Real battle for consciousness going on here. What will the majority choose, I wonder?

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

bill,the video you presented was heart breaking,bill i hold you in the utmost respect and i hope your right about the solutions to the gulf leak,my next question is what can we do about aur brothers ans sisters in nigeria????with much light love and abundace bill....thirdeye....

7. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Powerful presentation and powerful video! That's the kind of information every human being needs to hear. I will share it happily Bill, many thanks. I'm also confident in the future knowing it is creating a shift in consciousness by coming to our attention. A shift in consciousness always creates changes, hopefully in the right direction.

Namaste, Steven

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello Bill,
    Thank you for the ground crew presentation. The video helps to clarify things nicely. Also many thanks for
    the 8 minute film "The Curse Of The Black Gold". I found it to be quite an eye opener-very unsettling and
    sobering. My heart goes out to those dear people suffering hardship and loss...due primarily to the greed
    of the oil companies and corrupt government officials.
    All the best,
    caren

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by THIRDEYE (here)
    matt simmons worked on the govermental energy commission for one of the pryor administrations,ive got a good gut intuition he knows what hes talking about....he stated the well cap on the riser is not where the real leak exists,simmons claims its coming from a oil caudron 10 miles away and still spewing 100k barrels of oil in the gulf..also ive read some other threads concerning this issue that they are playing with fire with this cap.they are saying a good chance of a methane blowout and further damage to the well bore itself.also its been reported that there are fisures leaking close to the riser
    Hi there - nip across to the other thread I started, where I posted an audio interview with Tania from the Avalon Forum on EXACTLY this kind of thing: how the alternative media sometimes get things completely upside down because they're trying hard to do it right - but don't understand the details well enough.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

Matt Simmons is completely incorrect. As Jack Sarfatti would say: “He's not even wrong.” People interviewing him just aren't asking him the right questions.

It’s hard to understand how he can be claiming so many things which are just so far away from reality.

He says the blowout preventer [BOP] is "miles away". This is not true. You can see below what the ROVs are working on, and what’s been visible every day in the live video feed. It’s the same metal structure as on the top of the BOP in the smaller image on the right.

You've been looking at the top of the BOP all the time.

What's more, that thing weighs 450 tons... look at the wheels on the trailer it’s sitting on. There’s no way that it could be moved 100 feet, let alone several miles - especially underwater!

He also cites the research of the Thomas Jefferson research vessel. Click on this link to find the two last research reports of the Thomas Jefferson:

http://noaa.gov/sciencemissions/bpoilspill.html

The site of the Deepwater Horizon wreck site is exactly known... it’s 1300 feet from the BOP. That’s a quarter of a mile. I can find the GPS co-ordinates for you if you like.

It's extremely hard to understand why Simmons has been saying this stuff. He KNOWS what a blowout preventer is, and what a riser is.

The real experts on The Oil Drum Forum genuinely think he is crazy... i.e. he has somehow lost his mind. Others think he has a financial interest and is counting on the fact that his story will be believed and will scare people.

Personally, I don't know why he's doing this. But he's certainly wrong.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2010 at 19:29.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

ah bill we speak again,my assumption is he should know what hes talking about,its evident he hasnt a clue,i havent figured that one uot only as goverment fear propaganda,just hoping this debackle will soon come to an end...with much light and love and abundance ....thirdeye....

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, for bringing Nigeria's plight to light, here.

Unbelievable!!!!

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for that Bill. The end really really struck a emotional string. Leaves one feeling empty helpless and thankful for what we have . A lot to take in.

13. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, Thank you for the ground crew presentation. It's great to have you dispell the predictions of the various global catastrophes that some say might befall us. The similarities of the Niger Delta horror and the AVATAR movie are uncanny.Seeing that presentation of Niger is like watching Home Tree fall all over again but not on Pandora but in real life. For over forty years those in the Niger Delta have existed (if you can call it that ) in the worst imaginable filth and oil toxins.. Anyone who doesn't shed many tears during and after the last 8 minutes must have a heart of concrete or be desensitized to the suffering of others half a planet away. These types of scenes will play out in the everyday lives of the peoples of the Gulf of Mexico in the months, years, even decades to come. The human suffering being caused by the oil and resource harvesting of the planet is unconscionable. Bill I agree with you that this is an eyeopener for the United States and the entire world. We (humanity) should not drill at those depths if we don't have the technology to handle the worst case scenarios (nearby and ready to deploy would be best).When James Cameron (Director of AVATAR) was on CNNs Larry King Live (june 7th) with oil and submersibles experts he said there should be 3d views of the oil leak at ALL depths so we can see what is going on down there.He said BP declined multiple companies offers for submersibles with cameras. Bill thanks again for the presentation it wasn't ad hock , I think you have a gift for dispensing information in a clear and concise manner to your global audience.

14. Link to Post #14
    illuminate

EXCELLENT!!!

Thank you Bill for walking the talk!
    What a powerful and moving presentation... and a wonderful example of response ability.
    Cheers!

With Love!

15. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

It appears that BP - or someone else - has purposely leaked info that was exaggerated to the alternative press, and then the alternative press took the ball and ran and we took the bait. ... Why would BP do this. Here is a thought. If you completely exaggerate what could happen (Tsunami's, underwater volcanoes, complete fracturing of the sea floor, etc) then what has actually happened doesn't seem like such a disaster. Is this the goal of the PTB, so now we all breath a sigh of relief and forget the terrible mess we're left with. We still have the mess of Katrina that has not been dealt with - and yes Nigeria (so sad) that most of us didn't even know about. As long as the dollar and not the conscious rules these kind of events will continue. Good time for a change.

Ba-ba-Ra
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

i knew nigeria was bad from reports on the bbc calling the locals terrorsits basically a afew years ago, when thyey wanted some money for their own people from the oil. i hope that this is it for the leak. i see mainstream reports(about as reliable as the alternative reports) that suggest we may still have a large methan problem. What is your take on this and the other gases preumabley still leaking .. imo the corexit seems to have been the worst thing about this leak.

ps. this situation isnt helped by na media blackout and other chikanery.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    we may still have a large methan problem. What is your take on this and the other gases preumabley still leaking .. imo the corexit seems to have been the worst thing about this leak.

ps. this situation isnt helped by na media blackout and other chikanery.
    Yes, there are definitely huge amounts of methane, but there's no reason at all to think that anything would or could explode. If that's not happened in the first 90 days, and the flow has stopped, it's certainly not going to happen now.

Corexit is certainly one of the major problems... BP were definitely trying to make the problem appear smaller, knowing that the real oil volume would always be hard if not impossible to measure.

Right from day one there was a range of other alternatives, including the oil-eating microbes that have been widely publicized. This is where someone else should have stepped in - assuming any ethics or good intentions in the USG, to take control by law.

You don't ask the arsonist to put out the fire that he started. That's what the fire brigade is for. Once it was clear that BP were incompetent and ill-prepared (obvious after 3-4 days), on any reasonable planet the government should have stepped in straight away to take full control with all the military and other resources it has. That this did not happen of course leaves more questions to be asked.

18. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

what monitoring is happening on the spread of the globulised non visible oil droplets , are they being detected further "upstream" so to speak , what impact is this likely to have on the thermoretention of the large water bodies ?

just a few long term questions

I know in recent history there had been the propagandaised climate change agenda , though not scientific meself , the movie "the day after tomorrow" highlighted the effects of interrupted global thermal cycles though the example used was freshwater melting from icebergs into the saltwater of the ocean causing some sort of altering of the ocean currents

not sowing fear stuff , just bringing up stuff that's on the cards long term
    Last edited by bluestflame; 20th July 2010 at 17:40. Reason: I thought of somethign else

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    what monitoring is happening on the spread of the globulised non visible oil droplets , are they being detected further "upstream" so to speak , what impact is this likely to have on the thermoretention of the large water bodies ?

just a few long term questions
    Very, very, very good question - I have no idea at all of the answer.

20. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

I sent an email to the then prime minister of australia voicing a few concerns a while back and eventually I got a response

not sure what happened when i tried to upload the PDF

can upload it later , basically outlines Oz govt response strategy and they fact they have other dispersants similar to seabrat to use
    Last edited by bluestflame; 20th July 2010 at 17:26. Reason: i stuffed up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast