+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extraterrestrial Life Is A Censored Subject Says Famous Professor

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Extraterrestrial Life Is A Censored Subject Says Famous Professor

It is not often scientists are willing to openly discuss the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

According to a famous astronomy professor there is a reason why a majority of scientists avoid the subject - it is censored!

Even though the general public embraces ideas of extraterrestrial life, science is expected to shun this subject no matter how strong the evidence, albeit through a conspiracy of silence.

It is an unwritten doctrine of science that extraterrestrial life could not exist in our immediate vicinity, or, that if such life did exist, it could not have a connection with Earth. Rest of article with all images here:

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etlifecensored.php

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Default Re: Extraterrestrial Life Is A Censored Subject Says Famous Professor

Speaking as a space cadet that I am, since the age of 4 that I remember, I can't even begin to express my disillusionment of NASA which I adored for decades. The funny thing is astronomers will be the first to tell you that life must indeed be ubiquitous throughout the observed universe, yet the serious study of exobiology is still not taken seriously.
    It should be obvious though that if shown the unquestionable validly of common life throughout, control of society becomes much harder. I could provide countless examples, but I would be preaching to the choir for anyone reading and agreeing with this thread.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

The One (19th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks The One - such an interesting article but it goes across the board as seen in the article I posted a few days ago " Canadian Government is 'muzzling its scientists'" which was on the climate change issue among other things, the issue of free energy where scientists who tap into zero point field or cold fusion (Dr Eugene Mallove) have been either heavily bribed or assassinated, and of course the censorship of ancient archeological research to name but a few. If not censored these people are ridiculed which can have just the same effect. There are also unfortunately a lot of journalists who self censor (as in 9/11) and won't even put it on the table for discussion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I am sat on a tight line with this one. I am on one side of my bottom cheek happy for this non disclosure because I believe that if it were known by all that we were actually living amongst and above aliens races then surely there would be a witch hunt of sorts!, not wanted and certainly not needed...

Yet, I am sadenned to know that people would be ridiculed or die if they released information that we do indeed live amongst and above alien races.

What a sad race we are eh......

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,801 times in 6,634 posts

some say there is no life outside earth, I say look how many different forms of life are on earth. it all came from somewhere.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ammit (19th February 2012), Sidney (19th February 2012), The One (19th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)

It is not often scientists are willing to openly discuss the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

According to a famous astronomy professor there is a reason why a majority of scientists avoid the subject - it is censored!

Even though the general public embraces ideas of extraterrestrial life, science is expected to shun this subject no matter how strong the evidence, albeit through a conspiracy of silence.

It is an unwritten doctrine of science that extraterrestrial life could not exist in our immediate vicinity, or, that if such life did exist, it could not have a connection with Earth. Rest of article with all images here:

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etlifecensored.php

That photograph reminds me of a guy I dated a few times. (before I was "awake"), he was very very nice, one of the nicest people I've met actually, but he had a HUGE HEAD. Almost as big as the photo here. That really didn't bother me too much, but there was no physical chemistry at all between us, so I ended it. Now I'm thinking, he most likely is a hybrid or even perhaps ET. Incidentally, his occupation was an armed guard at a nuclear power plant.

+ Reply to Thread