+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Radon a tool, used to see other dimensions?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Is Radon a tool, used to see other dimensions?

I dont have the smarts or the time but ia there any relation to Radon and the Pineal gland/DMT?

Just throwing it out there!

Also this reminds me of the Oracle of Delphi, where noxiou gases arose from fissures in the earth and facilitated visionary and prophetic experiences.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

mahalall (16th March 2012), NeverMind (14th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Stuart M. (here)
    ok call me "out there " but did anybody else notice what appeared to be a face, of the et sort , between the 1:15 and 1:19 mark
    just to the upper right of the sending unit? Tried the play /pause trick and couldn't really get it right. Maybe some one better could try and get a decent screen shot if they're seeing what I am. Like I said call me out there.
    IT took me several times watching to see what you are talking about, but once I was it.....OMG cant get a screen shot, because when you stop the vid. the black "frame" around the video itself kind of comes down onto the image and covers it up. Its at the VERY TOP- and its large, like half as wide as the chamber. Seriously gave be some goose flesh.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Joseph P. Farrell's latest book, 'The grid of the gods' makes mention of the fact that many places of Ley line and energetic 'power/function', are overlapping in with places of heightened radiation.

He goes on to speak of the piezoelectric character of the stone of pyramids, for example, and how they can be fired/oscillate/translate energetic function.

Ionization.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th March 2012 at 06:09.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (16th March 2012), mab777 (18th November 2013), mahalall (16th March 2012), modwiz (16th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Could the Lizard Man of Bishopville S.C be an evocation from Radons presence?

The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp (also known as the Lizard Man of Lee County) is a reptilian humanoid cryptid which is said to inhabit areas of swampland in and around Lee County, South Carolina along with the sewers and abandoned subways in towns near the swamp. Such environments are recognised to harbour higher radon levels. Lee county also has areas of background radon higher than 4 pci/l.

The serpents perception in the fields of alpha might be the insightful answer.

from 0:10:20
    George Noary and L.Blackburn

http://county-radon.info/SC/Lee.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_...cape_Ore_Swamp

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

sunflower (16th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

I can add anecdotal experience as well ..which I'm sure I've already retold couple of times to unrelated individuals .

In 2005 , after I have returned to Prague, from India and the very following summer ,
    mum had to spend week or 10 days in Hospital nearby where she received some serious post-immuno-suppressive change of medication .

Nearby hospital complex , called the Thomayer hospital is one of the oldest medical institutions of its sort in Europe, of the modern kind . Its founder , Prof Thomayer was excited hobby botanist among else and planted various exotic shrubs and collection of trees around the large garden surrounding the hospital.

So in result , you can meet several old grown magnolia trees behind the entrance ..pine trees from Sumatra and ..and row of mulberry trees along the fence .

Those became my grave almost as understand , we don't have mulberries commonly growing around in middle Europe and somehow I knew , innately that I love mulberries ( can't again, recall from where ) .

One day, in the middle of hot summer when I walked back through the park from visiting mum ..continued with teaching meditation class on the other side of Prague, in Old Town Square at 5 PM .. in the meantime,
    I was munching on those triple coloured mulberries for an hour . Notice , they are right behind the fence to the main highway so the pollution level I'm afraid , is high
    but what is more curious, is little nuclear waste storage in the underground of opposite building .
    I would not think this would have any bearing on the day ..

Once we sat quiet in meditation on that day , after half an hour of informal talk , I had beautifully clear vision , in black and white , of my own body , the same way as if you were looking with delicate X-ray scanner .

I would hold to that vision for 3 to 5 minutes ..and then had to let it go ..

I'm sure there is cognisant significance between the mulberries, and the rest ... but next year, when I tried to repeat the experiment ..it did nothing .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

mab777 (18th November 2013), mahalall (17th November 2013), Wind (20th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

There is a little neat interview on the subject from Kerry Cassidy with Ziria & Radon , the 'Irradia couple' from Russia who claim to right feed on highly radioactive substances like Uranium, Europium, Plutonium even , they allegedly consumed large quantities of it .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

mahalall (19th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Quote agape;but what is more curious, is little nuclear waste storage in the underground of opposite building .
    I would not think this would have any bearing on the day .. Once we sat quiet in meditation on that day , after half an hour of informal talk , I had beautifully clear vision , in black and white , of my own body , the same way as if you were looking with delicate X-ray scanner
    Quite an insight and presents one with an interesting view/platform of exploration (aspects of the term Dharma kaya come to mind)

Exploring the hypothesis of perceptual changes in response to the elements of background decaying uranium attention is drawn the stories of the Australian elders.

View the rainbow serpent,
    The Rainbow Serpent or Rainbow Snake is a common deity, often a creator god, in the mythology and a common motif in the art of Aboriginal Australia. It is named for the obvious identification between the shape of a rainbow and the shape of a snake.Some scholars have suggested that the link between snake and rainbow suggests the cycle of the seasons and the importance of water in human life.When the rainbow is seen in the sky, it is said to be the Rainbow Serpent moving from one waterhole to another, and the divine concept explained why some waterholes never dried up when drought struck.

Note the association with the rainbow serpent and ground water. Deep ground rock aquifiers with hydraulically active fractures replenish and sustain waterholes in the driest of climates. Radon concentrations in ground water appears to be controlled by aquifer minerology and the location of radon bearing minerals. Some studies have found that high radon levels to be correlated with high hydraulic conductivity zones. It is theoretical thought that radon has a half life of 3.8 days and that it evaporates freely from water however researchers have recently found that the radioactive gas does not disappear into the air. Instead 20 per cent of the gas remains in the water when drunk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharmak%C4%81ya
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Serpent
    http://info.ngwa.org/gwol/pdf/992065254.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-hotspots.html

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2