+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 176 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 176 LastLast

Thread: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Default Re: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

Another way to look at this is; The evidence has been produced to show that these people have no further right to remain in position and they can either remain in post and be arrested or they can take their ill gotten gains and be left alone. The PTW, say yeah move on, we'll put our next man in they've got nothing on him. However, We are examining this from a 3D perspective, We do not have a full understanding of what constitutes allowable evidence, In the higher realms of conciousness there are likely to be other technologies similar to our own forensic science (finger prints) that constitutes a recognised and legally binding science that can prosecute wrong doers without our normal understanding of evidence or proof.

I think the chance of the next patsy being put in place is highly likely but I believe that this will be of no surprise to those forcing the issue.

Again this all comes down to your personal choice of outcome. believe what makes you most comfortable, I know which time line I prefer.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (25th February 2012), Kimberley (26th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    Another way to look at this is; The evidence has been produced to show that these people have no further right to remain in position and they can either remain in post and be arrested or they can take their ill gotten gains and be left alone. The PTW, say yeah move on, we'll put our next man in they've got nothing on him. However, We are examining this from a 3D perspective, We do not have a full understanding of what constitutes allowable evidence, In the higher realms of conciousness there are likely to be other technologies similar to our own forensic science (finger prints) that constitutes a recognised and legally binding science that can prosecute wrong doers without our normal understanding of evidence or proof.

I think the chance of the next patsy being put in place is highly likely but I believe that this will be of no surprise to those forcing the issue.

Again this all comes down to your personal choice of outcome. believe what makes you most comfortable, I know which time line I prefer.

Absolutely agree about the time line choice Pete. I believe we are very powerful on this front and the collective desire for change and an end to corruption will push this all forward energetically (for those that want this). Once the veils have fallen from the eyes, very hard to keep putting them back. There's a choice as to whether to live in the reality of the old controllers seizing the reins again or not. Or them repeating the same old patterns. They might not be able to make that stick.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), Kimberley (26th February 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Pete (25th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

A cynical betrayal of the unemployed revealed at least. S

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-inquiry.html

Dramatic exit: Emma Harrison quit as David Cameron's 'back to work' tsar yesterday after a string of allegations against her employment firm
    David Cameron’s millionaire ‘back to work’ tsar Emma Harrison dramatically quit yesterday following a string of fraud allegations against her firm.
    She said she was stepping down immediately as the Prime Minister’s ‘family champion’ to avoid becoming a ‘distraction’.
    Her company A4e, which earns hundreds of millions of pounds from Government contracts, is at the centre of two police investigations.
    Yet incredibly the firm has been named this week as preferred bidder on a £15million contract to rehabilitate prisoners in London.
    Mrs Harrison, 48, who is said to be worth £70million, was facing fresh allegations of a conflict of interest after it emerged that A4e had won a separate Government contract to advise the Cabinet Office on how to get problem families back to work. Ministers were urged to suspend the firm’s contracts pending the outcome of the police inquiries into alleged fraud.
    The departure of Mrs Harrison is an embarrassment for the Prime Minister, who appointed her to help get 120,000 ‘problem families’ into work and only in December described her as an ‘inspiration’.
    But ministers have been rapidly distancing themselves from her in recent days as A4e became engulfed in a tsunami of bad publicity. The Department of Work and Pensions warned that the firm could be stripped of its contracts if evidence of systemic and continuing fraud is uncovered by the police. Mrs Harrison’s decision to quit is designed to limit the political fallout for Mr Cameron. But the inquiries into her firm’s activities still threaten to plunge the Government’s flagship Work Programme into crisis.
    A4e is one of only five major private firms to be handed incentive deals to get the long-term jobless back to work.
    A spokesman for the Prime Minister last night said he ‘respected’ Mrs Harrison’s decision to quit.
    In a statement, she said: ‘I have asked to step aside from my voluntary role as Family Champion as I do not want the current media environment to distract from the very important work with troubled families.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (26th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Pete (25th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...e-resigns.html

Citigroup Private Bank’s Co-Head of Global Real Estate Resigns

Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Kwang Meng Quek, co-head of the global real estate group at Citigroup Inc.’s private banking unit, resigned.

Adam Abdur Rahman, a Singapore-based spokesman for Citigroup, confirmed the resignation. Quek will leave the bank next month and a successor will be named shortly, Rahman said. Quek, who is based in Hong Kong, couldn’t be reached at his office phone or by e-mail for comment.

Quek has been with Citigroup since 1990, including 12 years working for the corporate bank unit, according to a profile on the website of National University of Singapore, where he is an instructor in the real estate department.

--Editors: Chitra Somayaji, Russell Ward

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (26th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Kimberley (26th February 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Pete (25th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Just for info., this is from David Wilcock's 24 Feb update posted on the forum.

The Internet is exploding with lists of major financial industry CEOs who are resigning, mostly just within the last month. The silence from the mainstream media about this is deafening.

I have heard there are 10 different cases in the US, on a very high level, and they've already fled to Brazil and Paraguay. These are NOT in the lists circulating on the internet -- at least not yet.

This only adds further evidence to support the idea that "Something Big Is About to Happen" -- namely the mass arrests of so many conspirators.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=194303
    Haiti PM resigns

Haiti PM resigns
    Afp
    Sunday, February 26, 2012
    PORT-AU-PRINCE - Haitian Prime Minister Garry Conille has abruptly resigned after less than five months on the job.

The move is a political setback for President Michel Martelly, whose struggle to fill the top government post has hampered earthquake reconstruction and other development efforts.

The government announced Conille's resignation in a brief statement and said Martelly would address the country in a live televised speech later yesterday.

The president did not immediately announce his proposed replacement for the top administrative post in the government.

"I feel obliged to present to you my resignation as Prime Minister of the government of the Republic of Haiti," Conille wrote in a typed letter that was addressed to the president.

"Please accept, Mr President Of The Republic, the assurance of my patriotic sentiments."

Conille's resignation, which came after weeks of rumours of strife between him and other officials in the administration and in Parliament, poses a new challenge to a government struggling to rebuild much of the capital and surrounding region after a devastating January 2010 earthquake.

This is an interesting one - given all the rumours of financial transactions after the big earthquake.
    Last edited by Sabrina; 26th February 2012 at 10:08.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (26th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Kimberley (26th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

http://www.actforaustralia.com/artic...litical-crisis

More from the "Arab Spring": Kuwait cabinet resigns amid political crisis

Kuwait's cabinet has resigned after protesters and opposition deputies demanded that the prime minister step down over allegations of corruption, state-run television has reported.

"The prime minister [Sheikh Nasser Mohammad al-Ahmad Al-Sabah] has submitted his resignation to the emir," Kuwait TV said, without specifying whether it had been accepted.

Earlier, opposition member Khaled al-Sultan said the cabinets's resignation was accepted amid a bitter political dispute between the prime minister and opposition MPs.

"We are waiting for the appointment of a new prime minister before parliament is dissolved in order to be assured of fair elections," the Sultan told reporters outside parliament.

Parliament speaker Jassem al-Khorafi said he had not been informed about a dissolution of parliament.

If it is confirmed that Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah, the emir of Kuwait, has accepted the resignations, he may then also dissolve parliament before setting a date for new elections.

Several opposition MPs welcomed the resignation.

"I hope that the emir will please the Kuwaiti people by dissolving parliament ... and forming a transitional cabinet to supervise the elections," opposition MP Falah al-Sawwagh told reporters.

Multiple resignations

The announcement of the resignations came after the emir chaired an emergency meeting of the cabinet headed by the prime minister to discuss the political crisis.

Sheikh Nasser, 71, had been due to be questioned in parliament by three opposition MPs on allegations of fraud, including charges that he transferred public funds into his overseas accounts.

The government has denied the charges.

The move also came ahead of a planned mass rally later on Monday by the opposition to press demands for the premier's ousting.

Sheikh Nasser, a nephew of the emir, was appointed to the post in February 2006 and has since now resigned seven times because of political turmoil.

Parliament has been dissolved three times over the same period.

Unprecedented probe

The public prosecutor in September launched an unprecedented probe into the bank accounts of around 15 pro-government MPs who were accused of accepting bribes totalling $350m.

Opposition MPs have claimed the deposits were bribes by the government to win votes on crucial issues.

Some of the concerned MPs have denied any wrongdoing.

Nahaj, an alliance of opposition groups and youth organisations, insisted in a statement that the prime minister be replaced and parliament dissolved.

They also called for opposition detainees to be released. Twenty-four opposition activists are serving a three-week detention pending trial after parliament was stormed on November 16.

Kuwait, which sits on about 10 percent of global crude oil, has amassed more than $300 billion in surpluses over the past decade, but projects and development have been stalled by political wrangling.

Al Jazeera English

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (26th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1299760.html

Albert Stanley, Former Halliburton Exec, Sentenced In Bribery Scheme

A former top Halliburton executive will serve 2 1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty in Houston federal court to orchestrating a $180 million bribery scheme to secure $6 billion in natural gas deals in Nigeria, the Justice Department announced Thursday.

Albert "Jack" Stanley is the former CEO of KBR, a Halliburton subsidiary at the time of the bribes; he was tapped to run the company in 1998 by future Vice President Dick Cheney, who ran Halliburton between 1996 and 2000. Cheney was not charged in the case.

KBR, spun off by Halliburton in the wake of the scandal, called the scheme an "unfortunate chapter" in its "rich and storied history" after pleading guilty to corporate criminal charges in 2009.

The investigation of the bribes crossed four continents over 10 years and involved five companies in Europe, the U.S., Japan and Nigeria. Criminal and civil penalties in the case have yielded more than $1.7 billion in fines, forfeitures and other sanctions.

"This case shows the importance the department places on putting an end to foreign bribery," Mythili Raman, a prosecutor with the Justice Department's criminal division, said in the Feb. 23 announcement.

Stanley, 69, who also pleaded guilty to mail and wire fraud in a separate kickback scheme, agreed to pay $10.8 million in addition to incarceration. He faced a maximum of seven years in prison, but prosecutors said the lighter sentence was merited by his "substantial cooperation" in the investigation. Stanley had pleaded guilty in September 2008, but his sentencing was delayed 16 times, according to Reuters.

Two co-conspirators in the bribery scheme -- Jeffrey Tesler, 63, a British lawyer, and Wojciech J. Chodan, a salesman for KBR's British subsidiary -- were also sentenced Thursday.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (26th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Kimberley (26th February 2012), Ria (27th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

from David Wilcock's latest update

← U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb2012 The Prophecies from The Heart – an explanation of Global Warming →
    David Wilcock Update – February 24, 2012 Wow!!
    Posted on February 25, 2012
    UPDATE FRIDAY 2/24 — YOU CAN DO YOUR PART!

I’m here in Hawaii and am about to start a 16-hour CONVERGENCE lecture weekend — my most ambitious ever, with 1175 slides in total, meaning I have to do 73 slides an hour to stay on schedule. I’m very excited about it — there is a lot to talk about!

The Internet is exploding with lists of major financial industry CEOs who are resigning, mostly just within the last month. The silence from the mainstream media about this is deafening.

I have heard there are 10 different cases in the US, on a very high level, and they’ve already fled to Brazil and Paraguay. These are NOT in the lists circulating on the internet — at least not yet.

This only adds further evidence to support the idea that “Something Big Is About to Happen” — namely the mass arrests of so many conspirators.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

crosby (26th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Ria (27th February 2012), Sabrina (27th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)

Absolutely agree about the time line choice Pete. I believe we are very powerful on this front and the collective desire for change and an end to corruption will push this all forward energetically (for those that want this). Once the veils have fallen from the eyes, very hard to keep putting them back. There's a choice as to whether to live in the reality of the old controllers seizing the reins again or not. Or them repeating the same old patterns. They might not be able to make that stick.

And lets remember we have off planet help. Which I appreciate more than words can say!!! WHoo Hoo we are victorious!!!
    Much love to us all always in all ways!!

I am thrilled to be here NOW on planet earth at the incredible time of evolution!
    I KNOW we are protected and that all is playing out in divine order and that we are moving quickly out of the lower vibrating cycle of the past 24,000 years into a higher vibrating cycle. It is a done deal!! Thank you one and all for your part in making this happen much much easier and lighter than was imagined.
    I also keep trying to remind us to keep our/your eyes on the prize...keep your focus on that is wonderful and working well in the world. And be grateful for all that is falling away that no longer serves us.

Much love to us all!!!

Rob Brezsny Reading From His Book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia.
    Less than 7 minutes

For More Info On Rob's Work Plz Visit http://freewillastrology.com/

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), crosby (26th February 2012), JRS (27th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012), Mightyram (26th February 2012), Realeyes (27th February 2012), Ria (27th February 2012), Sabrina (27th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

not sure if this is posted here, but i just found this article:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/12050303.cms

great thread Sabrina.
    regards, corson

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ria (27th February 2012), Sabrina (27th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

This only adds further evidence to support the idea that “Something Big Is About to Happen” — namely the mass arrests of so many conspirators.
    what arrests?

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

And lets remember we have off planet help........

I am thrilled to be here NOW on planet earth at the incredible time of evolution!
    Really? evolution?

so are we evolving or do we have "off planet" help, or is it both?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Target... Yes I say we are both evolving and we have "off planet" help :-)

I recommend you viewing the video I posted on post #129 if you have not already...

And here is another:

Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think Peter H. Diamandis & Steven Kotler

Less than 9 minutes

Some of the facts in the book:

The number of people living in absolute poverty has dropped by more than half since the 1950s. At the current rate of decline, it would hit zero around 2035.

A Masai warrior with a smartphone on Google has access to more information than the President of the United States did just 15 years ago.

Groceries today cost 13 times less than 150 years ago, according to a study from The Grocer magazine.

Solar cell production capacity is growing at 30 percent per year. Meanwhile, the price of solar cells is falling at 6 percent per annum. At this rate, America is less than 20 years away from meeting 100 percent of its energy needs with solar.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aquamarine (27th February 2012), Ria (27th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

yes, technology is advancing quickly and suppression methods do not work when information flows freely.

however I see very little emotional growth, I see a lot of "feelings" and a lot of ego based statements, I do not see much real growth (with exception of course, I've been rather shocked by a few poeple that I considered "useless air filters" so I do think a change is comming or here)

Off planet help? no I don't think so.. evolution? no I don't thinkso either; I see a control structure breaking down (though not in a measurable way, more that the tricks used on us no longer work as we have become more AWARE as well as more concious... we seem to be moving out of a haze and into a focused time).

WE are doing this our selfs, not some ET/ED influence, not some "mass arrests" or anything else.

ACTUALLY I'd say "the control structure" (TPTB / TPTW) is moving forward exactly as it had planned & is even further along its route to a NWO than before; so its not (that I can see) some white dragon external force (what ever you choose to day dream about) doing anything... we are comming into our own authority and power perhaps by a progressing movement via some larger cyclic completion (26,000 year cycle etc)

I can't say exactly what is happening (and I won't make up **** either).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Sebastion (27th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Another shock resignation and hastily convened press conference they say.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...-arbib-resigns

Australia
    Labor powerbroker Mark Arbib has resigned as both a minister and a senator.

Senator Arbib, one of the so-called faceless men who helped topple Kevin Rudd from the Labor leadership in June 2010, announced in a dramatic press conference shortly after 4pm AEDT that he was stepping aside to give the Labor party "a chance to heal".

"We've come to the end of a difficult chapter in the party's history," the NSW senator said, adding that his resignation was "the right call for the party".

He also cited the difficulties balancing his professional and family life.

"The personal toll on family is great," he said at a press conference at 4.10pm this afternoon.

"It's a seven day a week job — there's time away from your kids, time away from your spouse."

First elected to the upper house in 2007, Senator Arbib was seen as a major player in the downfall of Kevin Rudd in 2010.

A key powerbroker of the NSW Right faction, he played a pivotal role in seeing Julia Gillard become prime minister.

Senator Arbib called accusations he was a faceless man "ridiculous".

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (27th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), modwiz (27th February 2012), Ria (27th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Large companies have got the resignation bug as well:

http://af.reuters.com/article/energy...8DR5AV20120227

Malaysia's Petronas resigns from big Indonesia's East Natuna
    Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:21am GMT Print | Single Page [-] Text [+]
    JAKARTA Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state oil and gas company Petronas has resigned from a consortium exploring Indonesia's East Natuna gas project, Asia's biggest untapped gas reserve, Indonesia's state oil and gas company Pertamina said on Monday.

"We received confirmation from our upstream director Muhammad Husen that Petronas has backed down as our partner in East Natuna," Pertamina spokeswoman Wianda Pusponegoro said to Reuters on Monday.

Pusponegoro declined to give further details or a reason for the resignation and there was no immediate comment from Petronas.

In December 2010, Pertamina signed agreements with Exxon Mobil, Total and Petronas as partners to develop the Natuna gas field.

The project is expected to cost Pertamina and its partners between $20 billion to $40 billion, depending on the gas delivery and production methods.

East Natuna has approximately 46 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves and contains 71 percent carbon dioxide. It is considered the biggest untapped gas reserve in Asia.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (27th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ria (27th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Now this is an interesting one:

http://www.zcc.org.uk/site/node/265
    From the Zionist Central Council of Greater Manchester (UK)

Petition to ask Prime Minister Cameron to reconsider his resignation as a Patron of the JNF

29 February 2012
    The ZCC in conjunction with the Zionist Federation has posted a petition calling for Prime Minister Cameron to reconsider his resignation as a Patron of the JNF.

Could you please follow the link below and add your name to it? In addition, could you please forward the link to as many people as you can in order that we may gather as many signatures as possible?

http://www.PetitionOnline.com

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (27th February 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ria (27th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

As many know, posted by Benjamin Fulford today. Don't think it's going to come up in the newspaper reviews either side of the pond tho' do you?

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked. Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country. Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is also proving to be very talkative, sources in Europe say. Berlusconi has been released. Meanwhile, meetings between White Dragon Society representatives and South Korean government officials last week in Seoul were very productive

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

crosby (27th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th February 2012), Earth Angel (27th February 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ria (28th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

http://wakeup-world.com/2012/02/23/f...eft-and-right/

23rd February 2012

By Madison Ruppert

Contributing Writer for Wake Up World

This month has seen a rash of top level resignations across some of the most major banking institutions across the globe.

There has also been news of potential upcoming resignations which could have a considerable impact as well, not the least of which is the potential resignation of Lloyd Blankfein, chief executive officer (CEO) of Goldman Sachs.

According to Fortune, this could occur as early as this summer, although this is still merely a possibility and far from set in stone.

However, there are many very real and quite perplexing instances of bank heads quitting across major institutions like the World Bank, the Nicaraguan Central Bank, Kuwait’s Central Bank, two of Slovenia’s biggest banks and more.

It appears this trend began some time early this month, perhaps with the resign of Amitabh Chaturvedi, the CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd on February 6.

This was supposedly due to Chaturvedi having “serious differences with the board regarding the strategies of the bank. He had different views on several issues. It was coming,” an anonymous bank official told Mint.

Chaturvedi’s resignation was just the beginning. On February 10, Business Standard reported that A K Jagannathan, the managing director and chief executive of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank resigned, citing personal reasons.

Then, on February 13, the Washington Post reported via the official Kuwait News Agency that Sheik Salem Abdulaziz Al Sabah, a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, resigned after 25 years heading up the nation’s central bank.

While the brief announcement gave no immediate reason for the move, internal speculation surrounds his opposition to increased domestic spending, including wage increases.

Just the next day, the head of the Nicaraguan Central Bank, Bloomberg reported that Antenor Rosales quit, apparently over disagreements with Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, however an official statement claimed that the resignation was “normal government procedure” and not the result of a disagreement.

The following day brought reports of the CEOs of Slovenia’s two largest banks stepping down along with the planned resignation of World Bank President Robert Zoellick, who will leave the bank on June 30.

Then the next day, February 16, the chief financial officer of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ Bank) resigned after 15 years as the bank’s CFO. Also on that day, it was announced that Andrew Check would lead the Royal Bank of Scotland’s Australian arm after Stephen Williams resigns in the next three to six months.

On the February 17 the news broke of Blankfein’s possible future resignation along with Bloomberg reporting that Credit Suisse Group AG’s private bank in Signapore’s chief Asian economist, Joseph Tan, resigned.

On February 18 the British Daily Mail reported that Germany’s president, Christian Wulff, resigned over a scandal involving an attempt to gag a press investigation into political favors and possible bribes. While this obviously isn’t a bank executive, it is noteworthy nonetheless as it is still part of the trend of prominent individuals resigning, quitting and otherwise stepping down from their position of power.

The reasons behind this trend are unknown as of yet and indeed they could not be connected in any way, yet I think that is highly doubtful. I am not yet prepared to speculate as to why this is happening with such frequency right now, however I will say that I hope it is due to some serious changes being made in the financial system – hopefully for the good of us all.

About the Author

Madison Ruppert is the Editor and Owner-Operator of the alternative news and analysis database End The Lie and has no affiliation with any NGO, political party, economic school, or other organization/cause. He is available for podcast and radio interviews. If you have questions, comments, or corrections feel free to contact him at admin@EndtheLie.com

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ria (28th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

http://revolutionradio.org/?p=26297

81 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS…(Rats Leaving The Ship!)
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012
    By Paul Martin
    AmericanKabuki.blogspot.com
    MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012

(Just in Feb 2012!…)

(26) 2/01/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) ABSA falls as deputy CEO steps down [UK Barclay's Bank Controlledl

http://m.news24.com/fin24/Companies/...-down-20120201

(27) 2/01/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Truett Tate - Lloyds Bankging Group head of wholesale quits

http://www.bankingtimes.co.uk/2012/0...olesale-quits/

(28) 2/01/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Tim TOokey - Llyods Banking Group leaving end of February having served as interim group chief executive in addition to group finance director

http://www.bankingtimes.co.uk/2012/0...olesale-quits/

"Mr Tookey, who has been with the group since 2006, will leave at the end of February after preparing the bank’s accounts for 2011. He will not get a pay-off."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile...a31e9fca7eeb2a

(29) 2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Key Chavez Minister Resigns Amid Banking Corruption Fallout

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?Cate...ticleId=348565

(30) 2/05/12 (USA - NY) Two Top Morgan Stanley Bankers Resign

http://www.stockbroker-fraud.com/law...y-1133774.html

(31) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits: http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/0616...itabh-Cha.html

(32) 2/7/12 (USA) Bank Of America's Mortgage Business Chief Resigns

http://www.mortgageorb.com/e107_plug...?content.10881

(33) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...anti-ekambaram

(34) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iran-d...164154294.html

(35) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal

http://articles.businessinsider.com/...ces-italian-tv

(36) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/busi...005100320.HTML

(37) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns

http://www.business-standard.com/ind...esigns/464259/

(38) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...OAR_story.html

(39) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-amid-row.html

(40) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank

http://www.socialenterpriselive.com/...n-charity-bank

(41) 2/14/12 (UKRAINE) The National Bank of Ukraine issued a short statement on Thursday announcing the resignation of deputy governor Volodymyr Krotiuk.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&gl=us&strip=1

(42) 2/15/12 (WORLD) World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

http://business.time.com/2012/02/15/...llick-resigns/

Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he's out?

http://bosco.foreignpolicy.com/posts...t_that_hes_out

(43) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...s-resigns.html

(44) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign

http://www.centralbanking.com/centra...overnor-resign

(45) 2/16/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) The Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) interim managing director, Conduct Business Unit, Margaret Cole, is to step down later this year.
    FSA is the regulator of all providers of financial services in the UK; Bank of England retains
    responsibility for systemic risk.

http://www.bankingtimes.co.uk/2012/0...-to-step-down/

(46) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group

http://business.thinkghana.com/pages...1202/57429.php

(47) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

(48) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

http://www.proformative.com/news/147...-amid-turmoill

(49) 2/16/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Royal Bank of Scotland Bankers Arrested

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...tax-probe.html

(50) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1226272513981

(51) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/...goldman-sachs/

(52) 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President Hansueli Raggenbass To Leave Central Bank

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...17-710604.html

(53) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...Latest+News%29

(54) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down

http://newsley.com/articles/head-of-...ps-down/206711

(55) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...n-resigns.html

(56) 2/20/12 (ISRAEL) Bank Leumi le-Israel Ltd. : Mr. Zvi Itskovitch Announces his Decision to Redesign From Bank Leumi

http://www.4-traders.com/BANK-LEUMI-...eumi-14031540/

(57) 2/20/12 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorporation, Inc. and Seneca National Bank

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...capId=25695731

(58) 2/20/12 (USA WA) First Financial Northwest Director Quits in Candy Austerity Push[shades of the movie The Caine Mutiny?] First Financial Northwest Inc., a Renton, Washington-based lender, said director Spencer Schneider resigned after asking the bank to remove pictures of past directors and serve only hard candies at annual meetings.Schneider made the requests at a Feb. 15 board meeting as “symbols of austerity,” and also asked that the bank suspend serving refreshments at the annual shareholders’ meeting, offering just hard candies instead, he said. Schneider, general counsel for shareholder Joseph Stilwell, resigned immediately when the company asked that his requests be placed on the agenda for a board meeting next month, the bank said yesterday.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...rity-push.html

(59) 2/21/12 (ARGENTINA) The general manager of the Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA), Benigno Velez, resigned his position today.

http://m24digital.com/en/2012/02/21/...esigned-today/

(60) 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Five bank, insurance directors resign

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.co...ate=2012-02-21

(61) 2/21/12 (JAPAN) CITIBANK JAPAN: Bakhshi is taking over duties from Brian Mccappin, who the bank said in December would resign after the unit was banned for two weeks from trading tied to the London and Tokyo interbank offered rates.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...ompliance.html

(62) 2/22/12 (USA) Wietschner, Goldman Hedge Fund Advisory Chief, Retires

https://www.finalternatives.com/node/19689

(63) 2/23/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Richard Gush resigns from Standard Bank

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...nt-banker-gush

(64) 2/23/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland Group has announced that John McFarlane will step down as a Non-executive Director on 31 March 2012, as a regulatory condition of his impending appointment at Aviva.

(65) 2/24/12 (INDIA) Breaking: ICICI Bank GC Pramod Rao resigns, may start up law firm

http://www.legallyindia.com/20120224...rt-up-law-firm

(66) 2/24/12 (HONG KONG) Citigroup Private Bank’s Co-Head of Global Real Estate Resigns
    Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) — Kwang Meng Quek, co-head of the global real estate group at Citigroup Inc.’s private banking unit, resigned.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...e-resigns.html

(67) 2/24/12 (NEW ZEALAND) FSF Executive Director resigns
    After two years leading the Financial Services Federation (“FSF”) executive director, Kirk Hope has resigned to take up the role of chief executive of the New Zealand Bankers? Association.

http://www.voxy.co.nz/business/fsf-e...signs/5/115797

(68) 2/24/12 (USA) Evercore’s Mestre steps down as U.S. banking head
    (Reuters) – Eduardo Mestre has stepped down as day-to-day head of Evercore Partners Inc’s U.S. investment banking business, the New York-based company said in a regulatory filing

(69) 2/25/12 (AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND) Goldman Sachs: Fitz quits
    Stephen Fitzgerald has resigned as Australia and New Zealand chairman and advisory director at Goldman Sachs, after 20 years with the bank. His departure comes less than a year after Goldman took full control of its Australian joint venture, formerly known as Goldman Sachs JBWere.

http://www.ifrasia.com/goldman-sachs...001856.article

(70) 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Americas chief steps down

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_1...ef-steps-down/

(71) 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Ebrahim Ebrahim quits as CEO of Khaleeji Commercial Bank

http://www.cpifinancial.net/news/pos...ommercial-bank

(72) 2/27/12 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/12/...ef-steps-down/

(73) 2/27/12 (MALAYSIA) Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns

http://twentyfoursevennews.com/banki...roudi-resigns/

(74) 2/27/12 (JAPAN) Nomura’s Head Of Wholesale Banking Quits

http://atomiclotusbox.wordpress.com/...banking-quits/

(75) 2/27/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar Quits Kotak Mahindra Bank

http://atomiclotusbox.wordpress.com/...mahindra-bank/

(76) 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Equiduct chairman steps down

http://www.efinancialnews.com/story/...dlines-home-TT

(77) 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Al Zain steps down as Mumtalakat Holding CEO
    The board of directors of Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company (Mumtalakat),Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, has accepted the resignation of the Chief Executive Officer, Talal Al Zain, following the completion of a four year term as head of the investment arm for non-oil and gas assets of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

http://twentyfoursevennews.com/bahra...t-holding-ceo/

(78) 2/27/12 (IRAN) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam

http://atomiclotusbox.wordpress.com/...ver-loan-scam/

(79) 2/27/12 (INDIA/KASHMIR) AJK Bank’s Executive Steps Down

http://www.monitorkashmir.com/conten...26filter%3Dall

(80) 2/27/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Moreno to step down at Lloyds Banking Group
    Lloyds Banking Group has announced that Glen Moreno, its senior independent director, intends not to seek re-election at the bank’s annual general meeting on 17th May, and will retire from the board on that date.

http://www.bankingtimes.co.uk/2012/0...own-at-lloyds/

(81) 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Leung `to enjoy life’ as she calls it quits

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_d...=20120228&fc=1

The Rest…HERE

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th February 2012), modwiz (1st March 2012), Ontarioguy (28th February 2012), Pete (1st March 2012), Ria (28th February 2012), write4change (3rd March 2012)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Rats jumping ship indeed...

I still see this as a sign of bad things to come, else there would at least be remorseful reasons for stepping down, not the "to enjoy life" etc that we are seeing here...

This looks even more like a setup for the global crash, especially with the DOW hitting 13000 pts for no real reason....

I'm just waiting for the "new financial system" to be fully announced instead of just hinted at
    Where are you?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ontarioguy (28th February 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 176 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 176 LastLast