Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 176 LastLast

Thread: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Re: Bank Resignations Across the World

EnergyGardner you said:

Quote Isn't that all the more reason to do everything we possibly can to raise public awareness of what is really going on? Non-Illuminati are in the vast majority; doesn't it make sense to raise public awareness to the insure that this news becomes real?
    Exactly what real news do you want to be made known? And I mean exactly . . . . . . That tptb, elite or illuminati are being brought down? Because if that is ‘your news’ then you are way off base. They are ‘resigning’ because in their world . . . .the world they have carefully orchestrated . . . . it is time to begin the next step. That step being a controlled crash of the global economic systems so the ‘new one’ . . . One World Government . . . .can then be implemented. ‘They” are not defeated they could give a crap what we think or believe. In fact, it seems from the posts of many that we are coming along nicely in what ‘they’ want us to believe.

EG you also said:

Quote What is the objective of shouting "Fools" without supporting or proposing a solution yourself?
    I suggest you read a thread I started a while back. I’m working diligent in trying to provide a workable solution that is viable NOW for anyone who chooses to thrive . . . . .got a ways to go . . . .but I’m very hopeful and at peace. I am focused on leading by example and carving a path.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ountain-woman-

2. Link to Post #22
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Well said Bluefire

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

So, I'm thinking that things are definitely starting to change. The cacaroaches are scrambling to hide because if they don't hide now, they'll be caught and put in prison....
    Run! There's no place to hide!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), WhiteFeather (21st February 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    EnergyGardner you said:

Quote Isn't that all the more reason to do everything we possibly can to raise public awareness of what is really going on? Non-Illuminati are in the vast majority; doesn't it make sense to raise public awareness to the insure that this news becomes real?
    Exactly what real news do you want to be made known? And I mean exactly . . . . . . That tptb, elite or illuminati are being brought down? Because if that is ‘your news’ then you are way off base. They are ‘resigning’ because in their world . . . .the world they have carefully orchestrated . . . . it is time to begin the next step. That step being a controlled crash of the global economic systems so the ‘new one’ . . . One World Government . . . .can then be implemented. ‘They” are not defeated they could give a crap what we think or believe. In fact, it seems from the posts of many that we are coming along nicely in what ‘they’ want us to believe.

EG you also said:

Quote What is the objective of shouting "Fools" without supporting or proposing a solution yourself?
    I suggest you read a thread I started a while back. I’m working diligent in trying to provide a workable solution that is viable NOW for anyone who chooses to thrive . . . . .got a ways to go . . . .but I’m very hopeful and at peace. I am focused on leading by example and carving a path.

blufire,

I have previously read your thread and look forward to that continued work.

As you may know from my Five Steps posted (I have requested ROMANTK to make his thread "MAKE THIS GO VIRAL by an unknown person," as the First Step), I am looking forward to your input of the same.

Perhaps we can do our part toward the subject of this thread...

Sincerely,

EnergyGardener
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 20th February 2012 at 20:47.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

I find it funny that when I logged into Avalon tonight I couldn't find this thread without going into my posts, although it had more reads than others on the first two pages. Ain't going to make a conspiracy of it as life's too short, and tend not to take it all too seriously any more (leave that to the shrills), but we are starting to live in interesting times (at last)!! S
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    I find it funny that when I logged into Avalon tonight I couldn't find this thread without going into my posts, although it had more reads than others on the first two pages. Ain't going to make a conspiracy of it as life's too short, and tend not to take it all too seriously any more (leave that to the shrills), but we are starting to live in interesting times (at last)!! S
    Sabrina, the same thing happened to me one occasion: it was gone, just disappeared! Even another Avalonian asked me where it was....I am sure there is a logical and boring explanation.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Sabrina, the same thing happened to me one occasion: it was gone, just disappeared! Even another Avalonian asked me where it was....I am sure there is a logical and boring explanation.
    Yep sure you are right EnGard... some artificial intelligence gadget has bamboozled us in a moment of boredom and we haven't even been asked to show our ex-Navy Seal credentials.... (mine are very well hidden)...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), EnergyGardener (20th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    There are approximately 40,000 threads and 400,000 posts in the forum database, as one can see from the numbers "41059" and "432425" in this post's URL (not quite all these numbers are actually in use.)

Sometimes things are hard to find in all that ,
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), EnergyGardener (20th February 2012), Mike (20th February 2012), Sabrina (20th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let's hope it's the beginning of the end for this oppressive system.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Many many thanks for your post and the above link (don't know why I missed thethread at the time !!!)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

write4change (21st February 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Sounds like they may be getting out before the s-t hits the fan......

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

blufire (22nd February 2012), Curt (22nd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Do we have close proximity timeframes on these resignations. Hours apart Days apart, anyone know. Were they all in one day?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    Sounds like they may be getting out before the s-t hits the fan......
    Oh they're not going to get away...there aren't any DUMBS for them to hide in, and the Liberating Forces have vowed "No Where To Run, No Where To Hide." so above and below.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

24. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Avalon Member Free Bird's Avatar
    Thanks

Ask yourself am I one of the unsuspecting ‘lemmings’ or even a sheep being led to slaughter?? Or are you staring reality in the face and preparing for what TPTB are very well prepared for? Starting with the blatant TRUTH of what is happening around us on a global scale.

Sadly and disturbingly I have seen way to much of this mindset on Avalon and other alternative forums the past year.

And yeah . . . many here reading this post will say I’m a fear monger . . . . well go for it because in about another year or so your paralyzing fear will be all YOU have and It will be because you have done very littleto prepare and starting with acknowledging the TRUTH that most here claim to search for.
    I don't think it really matters whether you are a lemming or 'staring reality in the face' ... Reality is an illusion

I believe most Avalonians "know" what the truth is and therefore "fear" doesn't enter the equation.

In about a year or so, I have the wonderful feeling the world will have undergone a huge consciousness shift and instead of fear, we will find more love in our lives.

Peace and Love
    -xxxxx-

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Free Bird For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Mare (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Good news, bad news, .....who knows.

(as a wise man once said).

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Curt (22nd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), unicorny (21st February 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

I hope this may also shed some light on to something else that is going to be very significant factor. Change is a foot.

The ECB Has Opened Pandora’s Box [This is very important! Thanks to A.]
    Posted on February 20, 2012
    In my opinion, by doing this, the-powers-that-were have only accelerated the final curtain. ~J

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/19/2012 12:45 -0500
    zerohedge.com

Submitted by Mark Grant, author of “Out of the Box and onto Wall Street“

The ECB has Opened Pandora’s Box

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. “
    -Thomas Jefferson

I am not going to speculate about anything this morning. No guesses about what the Finance Ministers might do on Monday, no simple addition or subtraction that the data used to forecast Greece’s return to a 120% debt to GDP ratio is a falsification of the numbers, no mention that only nineteen cents of any bailout for Greece would actually go to the country; I am not going to discuss anything except what the European Central Bank has actually done and what we now know with a one hundred percent (100%) certainty and the horrifying implications of their actions.

“There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses.”
    -Andrew Jackson

The ECB, on its own and without judicial or parliamentary review, has swapped their Greek debt for new Greek debt that is not subject to any “collective action clause.” They did this unilaterally and without the consent of any other sovereign debt bond owners of Greek debt. They did this without objection of any nation in Europe. They have retroactively changed the indenture, the contract made by Greece with all of the buyers of their bonds, when the debt was issued. There is no speculation involved in these statements, there is no longer any guesswork on what might be; the ECB swapped their bonds for new Greek bonds with the assent of the Greek government and it is now a done deal.

Having then done this; the implications must now be considered utilizing the clear light of unadulterated reason. The issue now is no longer a one-off Greek issue but a full on ECB issue. We know now that the ECB can retroactively change the rules, change an indenture, so that if the ECB can do this with Greece then it can certainly do it with any sovereign debt in Europe. If they can exempt themselves from a “collective action clause” then they can exempt themselves from any clause, in any sovereign indenture, for any European country. The fact that they are now clearly senior to any other bond holder, or more aptly put, that any private bond owner is now subordinated to the ECB is one consideration but hardly the most important one. The incredibly grim reality now is that any European and all European sovereign debt can have their indentures changed by the ECB when it is to their advantage. It is the “collective action clause” today but tomorrow it could be the maturity or the coupon or any other terms and conditions in an indenture. It is Greece today but tomorrow it could be France or Portugal or Italy. The “Rule of Law” has been abrogated and tossed aside in the name of political contrivance.

“Necessity; the tyrant’s plea.”
    -John Milton

Since the ECB can now retroactively change any bond contract to whatever it likes and with any nation in its dominion then the valuation of European sovereign debt must be re-examined for what it really is which is no longer what anyone previously thought. Starkly put; the bonds issued by the sovereign nations in Europe are no longer pari passu, on equal footing, with the bonds issued in the United States. We have just passed a clearly defined “break point” where the legal rules were changed to the great disadvantage of all the private debt holders. The risk of ownership of European sovereign debt is now infinitely more dangerous in my estimation than it was last week. We still do not know if the IMF will demand and receive the same special treatment but I assert that it no longer matters. The actions of the European Central Bank are all that was necessary to radically alter the value of European sovereign debt and it is just not me but any number of large financial institutions that are in shock given what has happened with one of the largest and most respected bond investors in the world telling me that “financial repression is the softer word for it.”

Leaving anger and hostility aside; European sovereign debt must now be examined with a new set of metrics. How much yield would investors demand if an IBM indenture, as an example, had language that stated “This indenture is subject, at any time during the life of the bond, to any changes mandated by the Federal Reserve Bank.” Stated another way, what yields would be acceptable to bond investors if there was a Federal statute that said “All indentures in the United States may be changed at will by the Federal Reserve Bank upon their sole discretion.” No “Rule of Law,” no judicial appeal and a fait accompli whenever desired. This is, in terrifying fact, exactly what the European Central Bank has done and if we no longer know what we are buying and if the terms and conditions of an investment can be altered retroactively at will without the consent of bond holders and to the advantage of the ECB then either we should not buy these credits, as in Atlas shrugged, or yields should be in the mid-range of junk bonds because European sovereign bond indentures now are worth no more than the paper on which they are printed.

The European Central Bank, in a very misguided attempt to protect itself, has now opened Pandora’s Box. I doubt if they even realize what they have done; but they will, most assuredly they will. The consequences of their horrendous mistake will soon be upon them as institutions not coerced or forced into buying European sovereign debt will be leaving the playing field en masse as the realization dawns upon investors of just what has taken place. You cannot fool all of the people all of the time and the people that manage money for a living are not a forgiving group when governments try to supersede their lawful rights.

“Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it; and this I know, my lords: that where law ends, tyranny begins.”
    -William Pitt

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

christian (12th October 2012), crested-duck (21st February 2012), exponentialist (15th March 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012), Selene (23rd February 2012), unicorny (21st February 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

More info. on government and bank resignations via Kauilapele and Rumourmillnews. Links worked when I tried them! Sab.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...anks-w-at-rmn/

Well, I said I was done with this bank business, but this very, very long list showed up at RMN. And most of them are ones that were not listed here at this blog (see first post about this, second post about this). Posted by W at Rumormillnews. Here’s W’s blurb about it.

“I saw the list of bank resignations and wondered if there might be quite a few more than was listed given the reporting of Fulford and what Poof has been hinting at. I was amazed at what I found when I searched Google for “BANK RESIGNS” “BANK QUITS” and “BANK STEPS DOWN”. These seem to be the three headlines that are used and if you search for only one you only get 1/3 the total number. “

GOVERNMENT RESIGNATIONS

2/6/12
    Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...cabinet-resign

2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-resign.html

RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:

(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-scandal.html

(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China’s Banks
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...190522426.html

(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
    http://www.thenews.coop/article/more...ct-bank-resign

(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...to-resign.html

(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlc...loan-scam_news

(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7NF23S20111215

(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/12/...ef-steps-down/

(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
    http://www.ftadviser.com/2012/01/05/...M/article.html

(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland’s central bank chief resigns
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe...612935171.html

(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
    http://www.bankingtimes.co.uk/2012/0...olesale-quits/

(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander’s Americas chief quits
    http://www.expatica.com/es/news/span...ts_202395.html

(12) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura’s head of wholesale banking quits
    http://www.euromoney.com/Article/295...ing-quits.html

(13) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...september.html

(14) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks’ top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
    http://www.france24.com/en/20120121-...e-but-talks-go

(15) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits: http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/0616...itabh-Cha.html

(16) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
    http://articles.economictimes.indiat...anti-ekambaram

(17) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don’t believe until its denied?)
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iran-d...164154294.html

(18) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
    http://articles.businessinsider.com/...ces-italian-tv

(19) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
    http://www.business-standard.com/ind...esigns/464259/

(20) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...OAR_story.html

(21) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-amid-row.html

(22) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
    http://www.socialenterpriselive.com/...n-charity-bank

(23) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
    http://business.time.com/2012/02/15/...llick-resigns/

Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he’s out?
    http://bosco.foreignpolicy.com/posts...t_that_hes_out

(24) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO’s (2) resign
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...s-resigns.html

(25) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
    http://www.centralbanking.com/centra...overnor-resign

(26) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
    http://business.thinkghana.com/pages...1202/57429.php

(27) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

(28) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
    http://www.proformative.com/news/147...-amid-turmoill

(29) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1226272513981

(30) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
    http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/...goldman-sachs/

(31) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down
    http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...Latest+News%29

(32) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
    http://newsley.com/articles/head-of-...ps-down/206711

(33) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
    http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...n-resigns.html

(34) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
    http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/busi...005100320.HTML

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (21st February 2012), Mare (21st February 2012), percival tyro (23rd February 2012), Pete (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), StephenW11UK (21st February 2012), steveofengland (1st April 2012), write4change (21st February 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...I-scandal.html

UK Lloyds bank chief under pressure to hand back bonus over PPI scandal.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

More to add to the list posted previously on Kauilapele's blog:

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Quoting him:
    [UPDATED 2-18-12 2000 HST] I found this on an “unrelated” site (seemingly unrelated, but thanks to that person who uncovered this in-the-public-domain news). I did verify the links. Now, I absolutely spend extremely NO time watching banks. And the most I’ve ever read about the “banking system”, is with David Wilcock’s Financial Tyranny articles (article 1, article 2). But this series of articles, none of which I fully read, but the titles give the gist, indicates to me that there really is a lot happening along the lines that David (and others) have talked about. Whether it’s arrests or resignations, it appears to be a pulling apart at the seams of the old (cabal) system.

So I am just going to list these articles. No particular order. Date of publication, then the title (with link). So here goes. (I’m leaving comments open 2 days on this one; feel free to add your own links and comments)

2-15-12: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns

2-16-12: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil

2-14-12: Nicaragua Central Bank Head Quits Amid Row

2-17-12: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns

2-18-12: Embarrassment for Merkel as German president resigns in disgrace after trying to bag the press (okay, not a bank president, but a president, noetheless)

2-16-12: Andrew Chick to lead Royal Bank of Scotland’s Australian arm

2-13-12: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions

2-15-12: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down as Woes Mount

2-06-12: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits

2-10-12: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns

2-17-12: Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer? (not an actual resignation, but a possible pending one)

[UPDATE 2000 HST Just found this... thanks to Greg Giles]
    2-16-12: Arrests in Olympus Scandal Point to Widening Inquiry Into a Cover-Up

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

OK can't get links to copy but under his blog on 20 Feb. Ahh these
    3D techno hitches lol.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 176 LastLast