+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 176 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 126 176 LastLast

Thread: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Re: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Info. on David Wilcock's latest blog (Divine Cosmos) is already posted on a thread on Avalon, but Kauilapele has broken down the whistbleblower Drake's interview into 30 min. chunks on his website above.

Just to recap what Wilcock said:
    — INTERVIEW WITH TOP INSIDER ABOUT IMMINENT MASS ARRESTS
    I am on the plane to this weekend’s conference in Austin. You are about to hear a stunning interview with Drake, an insider specifically asked by the Pentagon “good guys” to come forward and explain what is going to be done. I was blown away by the information he was giving. If you didn’t already believe this was really going to happen, this may very well change your mind. I ran Drake through an extensive validation process with one of my top insiders and he passed with flying colors. He is the real deal.
    We have an urgent-status rush transcription order for our Divine Cosmos Transcription Team on this, and will get it posted ASAP.”
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Lisab (31st March 2012), modwiz (1st April 2012)

3. Link to Post #502
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Who says there's gonna be 3 days of darkness? Some kook on the net? Its just bad science mixed with bad spirituality.

No one's falling for this despair and hopelessness routine any more.
    stop shilling and accept the truth, it only happens every 24,500 years and these guys know it, it is called the Grand cycle.

4. Link to Post #503
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

From a Comment on David Wilcocks Blog by Carl Shaman
    The mirror of the financial and power elite seems to be more than cracking up.
    According to the Forbes-list, no. 27 of the World's richest people are the Kwok brothers in Hong Kong.
    They have just recently been arrested.

It was broadcasted earlier this morning (Fri. 30th of March) on CNN Europe´s financial news.
    It's reported to be a huge scandal in Asia.

The Kwoks own $18.3 billion, the second-biggest family fortune in Hong Kong after Asia's richest man... Li Ka-shing.

Check it out...
    Rueters

Business Week

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Lisab (31st March 2012), modwiz (1st April 2012), Sabrina (31st March 2012)

6. Link to Post #504
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    From a Comment on David Wilcocks Blog by Carl Shaman
    The mirror of the financial and power elite seems to be more than cracking up.
    According to the Forbes-list, no. 27 of the World's richest people are the Kwok brothers in Hong Kong.
    They have just recently been arrested.

It was broadcasted earlier this morning (Fri. 30th of March) on CNN Europe´s financial news.
    It's reported to be a huge scandal in Asia.

The Kwoks own $18.3 billion, the second-biggest family fortune in Hong Kong after Asia's richest man... Li Ka-shing.

Check it out...
    Rueters

Business Week
    Yes you're right - it's a very big story (covered on story no. 483 here and also 499 saying that it's going to impact heavily on various investment funds - that is going to be one to watch.

ALso seem to be many resignations reported on Hong Kong Exhange recently.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

8. Link to Post #505
    Thanks

http://www.businessinsider.com/wait-...viewers-2012-3

Wait, Did CNN Just Lose HALF Of Its Viewers?

Just to broaden it out, in addition to the resignations and arrests, people are turning away from the main stream news reporting in some areas and looking online. ALso being put off by some of the blatant propaganda re: Occupy etc.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

10. Link to Post #506
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts
    Last edited by Taurean; 31st March 2012 at 09:58.
    Sapere aude

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (31st March 2012), modwiz (1st April 2012), Sabrina (31st March 2012), Timreh (1st April 2012), write4change (1st April 2012)

12. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...step-down.html
    31 March
    Leaders of controversial neutrino experiment step down

The supposedly super-speedy neutrinos may have slowed, but they haven't stopped creating turmoil in the physics world. Two leaders of the OPERA experiment behind the controversial result stepped down this week.

Spokesperson Antonio Ereditato of the University of Bern in Switzerland turned in his resignation on 29 March, and physics coordinator Dario Autiero of the Institute of Nuclear Physics in Lyon, France, resigned on 30 March. Both cited tensions within the collaboration as the reason for their departures.

In September, the OPERA collaboration reported that they had measured neutrinos making the 730-kilometre trip from CERN in Switzerland to the Gran Sasso underground laboratory in Italy 60 nanoseconds faster than if they had been travelling at light speed.

If it panned out, the result would have turned much of modern physics on its head, contradicting Einstein's theory of special relativity and opening the theoretical door to exotic possibilities like extra dimensions and time travel.

The result, however, seems to be down to experimental error. OPERA announced last month that they had found a malfunctioning clock and a leaky fibre-optic cable that could explain part or all of the neutrinos' extra speed. And another experiment in the same underground cavern in Italy, ICARUS, re-did the same measurement and saw no faster-than-light speeds.

"We don't think anymore that the neutrinos were superluminal," says OPERA team member Luca Stanco of Italy's National Physics Institute.

Two camps

Because of the high stakes, some members of the 170-person OPERA collaboration thought the team should have kept the result under wraps longer as they worked through possible sources of error. Others disagreed, arguing that announcing the result would allow it to be studied by other groups.

"We received a lot of criticism" about announcing the result, says Stanco. "I was part of this criticism." Stanco did not sign the first draft of the scientific manuscript reporting the measurement because he thought it was too preliminary.

The conflicts continued, and on 28 March, the OPERA collaboration held a vote on whether or not to continue supporting Ereditato as the head and public face of the collaboration. The vote took place at a workshop where the various experiments conducted at the Gran Sasso lab presented and discussed their findings.

The vote of no-confidence needed two-thirds of the votes to pass, and only got about 55 per cent, Stanco says. But a day later, Ereditato decided to resign on his own.
    full story at link
    and
    http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/3...t-test-resigns
    Last edited by Sabrina; 31st March 2012 at 10:03.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st April 2012), modwiz (1st April 2012)

14. Link to Post #508
    Thanks

http://www.infomine.com/index/pr/PB173850.PDF

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT - UDATE TO SHAREHOLDERS
    Sydney/Australia – 29 March 2012, Republic Gold LTD (ASX:RAU) The Board of Directors have commenced a strategic review of operations at the Amayapampa Gold Mine. This follows the previous report to shareholders of the suspension of operations at the site on February 3rd 2012, and the recommencement of operations on March 6th 2012.

As a result of the review, Mr Campbell Smith has tendered his resignation effective 31st March 2012. The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Smith for his tremendous contribution and efforts over the last 6 months in getting both the Australian and Bolivian operations restructured.

Furthermore, Maria Jitton, Managing Director of RAU’s wholly owned subsidiary Minera Nueva Vista (MNV), has also tendered her resignation effective 15th April 2012. We would like to thank Mrs Jitton for her 10 years of loyal service to MNV.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

modwiz (1st April 2012)

16. Link to Post #509
    Thanks

Many leaving US Congress

Being in Congress loses its thrill for some lawmakers

They don’t make national policy anymore. They can’t earmark money for communities back home. The public hates them.

And perks little and big, from private jet travel to a little free nosh now and then, have been locked down by ethics rules.
    As they head for the exits this year, many leaving Congress say the prestigious job of being a congressman sucks now, and that’s why lawmakers young and old are trading in their member pins for a new life in the private sector.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1qghDP4bP

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th April 2012), modwiz (1st April 2012)

18. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

Yes thanks it's the Clark whistleblower interview. David Wilcock released on his blog (Divine Cosmos) yesterday. On story 501, I've posted links via Kaulipee which breaks this interview up in 30 minute chunks. Wilcock says he's putting out more info. shortly and also there should be a transcript of this interview. Also some of the story on previous pages. Hold onto your hats I channel....

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2012), Lisab (1st April 2012), modwiz (1st April 2012), Taurean (31st March 2012)

20. Link to Post #511
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for sharing info on this subject. I haven't read through this thread but I want to make sure the thought is inserted that even if lots of high profile people are being arrested, would that not also be the way of culling the 'business world' before a world government is inserted? I'd like to hear replies to this idea.
    That being said, my days have been the path of discovering what true freedom is. And as liberty unfolds within myself I don't see any other way than for it to also manifest in the entire universe. I believe the good times will keep coming, so long as my spirit sails forward.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

Kelly (1st April 2012), Limor Wolf (24th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #512
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

WAH!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...rrest-chequers

Quote Cameron appeared "Bedraggled and irritated"

The dignified calm of Ellesborough was interrupted by the sound of armoured vans quietly pulling up outside Chequers, the Prime Minister's country retreat.

Operation Checkmate, a joint Interpol-Scotland Yard investigation, launched 'over 70' arrests at multiple locations in dawn raids across mainland Britain.....
    Last edited by Daozen; 1st April 2012 at 11:46.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st April 2012), Sabrina (2nd April 2012)

24. Link to Post #513
    Thanks

I tried the link but it's not working. Had a search through the Guardian site but no luck. Looks like this story has been pulled. Can you please check Daozen?

Many thanks,
    Firinn
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    WAH!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...rrest-chequers

Quote Cameron appeared "Bedraggled and irritated"

The dignified calm of Ellesborough was interrupted by the sound of armoured vans quietly pulling up outside Chequers, the Prime Minister's country retreat.

Operation Checkmate, a joint Interpol-Scotland Yard investigation, launched 'over 70' arrests at multiple locations in dawn raids across mainland Britain.....
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

25. Link to Post #514
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I know, I know, it's 1st April, but

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-17570005

Quote April 1, 2012

Russia Goes On Alert As China Coup Fears Escalate

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1569.htm

President Medvedev today took the unprecedented step today of putting the Federal Security Service (FSB) on its “highest maximum alert” over fears the Communist Party leadership in China is fast losing control over its internal police and military forces leading many Russian intelligence analysts to believe the world’s largest populated nation may be undergoing a coup.
    Last edited by Taurean; 1st April 2012 at 13:11.
    Sapere aude

26. Link to Post #515
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Sorcha is a fear mongering disinformation agent of the cabal. It never was a coup, all these coup rumors are from the cabal crying fowl over loosing china. Imagine the things that will come out when the regime change takes place here in the US.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 1st April 2012 at 15:36.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

modwiz (1st April 2012), Sabrina (1st April 2012)

28. Link to Post #516
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bank Resignations Across the World

Great idea! You have weakened the enemy by pulling out of the banking system and using a small credit union.

29. Link to Post #517
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Applecart (here)
    Thanks everyone for sharing info on this subject. I haven't read through this thread but I want to make sure the thought is inserted that even if lots of high profile people are being arrested, would that not also be the way of culling the 'business world' before a world government is inserted? I'd like to hear replies to this idea.
    That being said, my days have been the path of discovering what true freedom is. And as liberty unfolds within myself I don't see any other way than for it to also manifest in the entire universe. I believe the good times will keep coming, so long as my spirit sails forward.
    Applecart, believe me a lot of thought has been put into this thread, and resignations/arrests have later been echoed on David Wilcock's/Kabuki's sites etc etc. But I have to say, if you haven't read thru' this thread, it obviously isn't for you! There's a certain amount of work that goes into researching info. if it resonates good. If it doesn't fine. But there's a certain amount of self responsibility that goes into making statements and owning if you've even looked and acknowledged stuff!! It's all there for the taking if it's your bag. If it isn't.... others will take it up...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Daozen (2nd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), Limor Wolf (24th April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), PathWalker (2nd April 2012), sdv (2nd April 2012)

31. Link to Post #518
    Thanks

Facebook Global Resignations site - thanks you people for your hard work!

Banking & FinancingWeek 13 {so far}: 24 resignations

3/30/12 (USA) Aon Corp (insurance) boardmember Andrew McKenna resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/7gaxzbc

3/30/12 (USA) Penssylvania capital’s financial overseer David Unkovic resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/6whhxld

3/30/12 (AUSTRALIA) Tyndall Asset Management managing director Craig Hobart resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/ca6as8w

3/30/12 (UK/EU) Reconstruction Capital II Ltd. (private/listed equities) board member Franklin P. Johnson Jr. resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/busjtky

3/29/12 (CHINA) Private equity chief Collin Lau to leave China Sovereign wealth fund
    http://tinyurl.com/bnqdvnb

3/29/12 (UK) Private equity company 3i Group Plc chief Michael Queen resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/cs4wbxj

GOVERNMENTS

Week 13 {so far}: 39 resignations)

3/31/12 (CANADA) Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s communications director Angelo Persichilli resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/bthcwkh

3/30/12 (COLOMBIA) Bogota’s government secretary Antonio Navarro Wolf resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/crggvzz

3/30/12 (PERU) High ranking official at the Ministry of Energy and Mining Luis zavaleta Vargas resigns amid controversy
    http://tinyurl.com/bnf44c5

3/30/12 (USA) Nine (9) Idaho senators retire: Edgar Malepeai, Nicole LeFavour, James Hammond, Denton Darrington, Joyce Broadsword, Diane Bilyeu, John Andreason, Shirley McKague, Melinda Smyser
    http://tinyurl.com/7atutbm

3/30/12 (USA) Sixteen (16) Idaho House members retire: Carlos Bilbao, Max Black, Sharon Block, Marge Chadderon, Brian Cronin, Dick Harwood, Elfreda Higgins, Wendy Jaquet, Bill Killen, Janice McGeachin, Mack Shirley, Erik Simpson, Leon Smith, Dennis Lake, Bert Stevenson, Tom Trail
    http://tinyurl.com/7atutbm

3/30/12 (SWEDEN) Defence Minister Sten Tolgfors resigns amid Saudi row
    http://tinyurl.com/caedu5m

3/29/12 (USA) West Virginia Republican chairman Mike Stuart steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/6oya9yn

3/29/12 (USA) Representative Stephen Sandstrom resigns Utah House seat
    http://tinyurl.com/cwgwoyl

3/29/12 (ISRAEL) Jewish Agency for Israel CFO Yaron Neudorfer resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/dy4ydrf

3/29/12 (UK) Third senior police official Dick Fedorcio resigns in Britain’s phone-hacking scandal
    http://tinyurl.com/c9dr4oh

3/29/12 (PUERTO RICO) Puerto Rico’s police chief Emilio Diaz Colon resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/cbndsvk

3/28/12 (IRELAND) Former Dublin councillor Finbarr Hanrahan also resigns from Fianna Fáil
    http://tinyurl.com/d7jzv99

3/28/12 (CHILE) Energy minister Rodrigo Alvarez resigns after protests
    http://tinyurl.com/ck35la3

3/28/12 (CANADA) Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Andre Corriveau resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/dybzea7

3/26/12 (IRELAND) Former cabinet minister and EU Commissioner Padraig Flynn resigns from Fianna Fail
    http://tinyurl.com/bsg95ra

Companies & BusinessesWeek 13 {so far}: 40 resignations)

3/31/12 (CANADA) Former premier of Ontario Mike Harris steps down from Magna International Inc. alongside two other controversial board members
    http://tinyurl.com/7r89zw5

3/30/12 (USA) Research in Motion (RIM – Blackberry phones) board director Jim Balsillie resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/c2dfjnm

3/30/12 (AUSTRALIA) BHP Billiton (iron ore) president Ian Ashby resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/7mqmrnb

3/30/12 (GLOBAL) Stefanutti Stocks (global construction) COO Stephen Pell steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/d5nanww

3/30/12 (USA) Network Equipment Technologies (global networking) CEO Nicholas Keating resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/774ulfm

3/29/12 (USA) Quicksilver Resources (oil & gas) CFO Philip Cook to resign
    http://tinyurl.com/d7py8os

3/29/12 (UK) FTI Consulting global chairman Charles Watson steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/d7qqkgu

3/29/12 (CANADA) Soventix Canada (solar PV manufacturer) CEO Jan Dressel resigns for ‘reasons unspecified’
    http://tinyurl.com/cqs4q64

3/29/12 (CHINA) Huawei (global ICT services) CEO Zhu Bo resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/cvo279l

3/29/12 (CHINA) Sinovac Biotech (pharma, vaccines) independent director Ms. Chup Hung Mok resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/d347u3e

3/29/12 (GLOBAL) Cape plc (international industrial services) CEO Martin May resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/d2cfufj

3/28/12 (GLOBAL) Russel Reynolds Associates (executive search firm) CEO and president Matthew Wright steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/btab4sd

3/28/12 (USA) Progress Software (data and computing) CFO Charles F. Wagner leaves
    http://tinyurl.com/6tsc65k

3/28/12 (INDONESIA) Mining venture Bumi co-chairman Nat Rothschild steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/c3mg4po

3/28/12 (UK/NORWAY) Valiant Petroleum non-exec director David Blackwood steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/clkth6y

3/28/12 (USA) Sears Holdings marketing chief Monica Woo steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/cyrueh5

3/28/12 (IRELAND) Eircom (telecom) CEO Paul Donovan steps down ‘for personal reasons’
    http://tinyurl.com/br6yfug

3/28/12 (DUBAI) Metin Mitchell (executive search and management advisory firm) co-founder and COO Dominique Liana Russo steps down
    http://tinyurl.com/ctxg3ht

3/28/12 (USA) Texas State Board of Dental Examiners exec director Sherri Meek resigns before state hearing
    http://tinyurl.com/bnvyufr

3/28/12 (CANADA) President Dana Johnson of Enerplus U.S. operations (oil & gas) resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/cgb8rez

3/28/12 (AUSTRALIA) Sherwin Iron Ltd (leading iron ore exploration & development) directr Jamie Henderson resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/c8tf9t4

3/28/12 (CANADA/MONGOLIA) Undur Tolgoi Minerals Inc. (mining) director Saruul Ganbaatar resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/br4yrem

3/28/12 (USA) Digirad (nuclear-based medical applications) CFO Richard Slansky resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/d98yrd3

3/28/12 (USA) U.S. Concrete CFO James Lewis resigns
    http://tinyurl.com/camfv3d

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (1st April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), PathWalker (2nd April 2012), sdv (2nd April 2012)

33. Link to Post #519
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Do you have this yet? Bush & Blair found guilty of war crimes in Malaysia

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Sabrina (2nd April 2012), sdv (2nd April 2012)

35. Link to Post #520
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Government resignations are ramping up. Thx White Hats.

This Nat Rothschild is from the famous banking family.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...n-of-Bumi.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathani...lip_Rothschild

Lots of the younger generation in these elite families did NOT want to go through with the global dictatorship plan. They started a "pushback"... to slow the plan down. They might've risked severe punishment to do this.

Thx to the Grey Hats too.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Sabrina (2nd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 176 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 126 176 LastLast