+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 176 LastLast

Thread: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE amount of high profile resignations this month

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    However ... it would not seem to be a good sign that that power is not showing their face so far.

I am impressed however with the extent of that power's reach ... some serious dudes there, whoever they are.
    In times of war like these, it is in the interest of those whom hold such powers to remain as anonymous as possible, if it is for nothing more than protecting their own lives and those of their families. And not giving the loosing party any more targets than they already have to hit at. Orders Of Battle are best kept as secret as possible until the final battle has been won.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), EnergyGardener (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Sabrina (10th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    What we need is mass ARRESTS !!!
    Given the corruption in our legal and court system ... I'm skeptical that arrests would mean much ... unless the main stream media reported those arrests in a way to encourage more people waking up and getting a clue.

It's the negative publicity, from the official sounding sorts of sources that most people trust, that I'd like to see (whether triggered by arrests or by some other mechanism.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), EnergyGardener (23rd February 2012), kersley (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    In times of war like these, it is in the interest of those whom hold such powers to remain as anonymous as possible,
    Good point ... if they have a choice between (1) telling us all who they are, and risk losing, or (2) staying covert, and winning ... and if they are working in the better interests of humanity ... then I wish them success. I'll figure it out later, if I'm still here and perceptive enough.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), write4change (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bank Resignations Across the World

Quote Posted by percival tyro (here)
    This could be A karmic pandemic. I wonder if politicians are susceptible?. Let's hope so...
    That was my thought, also. All this incredible scramble to save infinitely disposable-replaceable fleshy sacks while doing much harm (the relational being more important than the physical, really) to others and their own karmic debt. Looks like the actions of beings who believe they are their bodies. They had an opportunity to try and save us all and did not/are not taking it. If we who are 'left behind' do all we can to help each other, we are in much the better position in the long run, imo. Seems a waste of emotional energy to spend angst on them or vent frustration on the rest of us in any case...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Lisab (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Sabrina (23rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

I personally feel that these people have been asked to leave and they have taken the view that if they are happy to hold onto the money they have fixated their lives upon then let them. The money is immaterial to what is really important, they have relinquished power. Lets also take into account that some of these people may have been force-ably coerced into taking the route they did. If this is the the real deal then we have to consider that we are all culpable either in this life or past and to quote a famous work of literature " he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

something is in the air, you don't become a big bank moneyman with the most cush job in the world and then just step down. they know something we don't.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd February 2012), aquamarine (23rd February 2012), blufire (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Sabrina (23rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Perhaps those who are resigning heard Benjamin Fulford's newest ... that the elites will be hunted down, outed and punished... hahaha
    and so they want to quietly take their sacks of gold into their cushy private bug out retreats? It does seem likely that their blueblood grapevine
    would alert them to some possible upcoming disaster. Who would want to be in a position of blame when TSHTF?

I am taking this avalanche of resignations as another cue to be sure to have more cash and metals and food on hand.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Transcript of Kevin Rudd's resignation speech
    KRudd is a rude, arrogant, control-freak snake. JuliaR is a Medusa.
    Both are incredibly incompetent and destructive - they are two of the the three worst Prime Ministers in Australia's history.

They have robbed Australia's savings and robbed Australia's future - at least $200 billion has vanished.

The best possible outcome would be for them to kill each other in a political duel.

MSM in Australia has been totally swamped by the circus of these two idiots fighting it out, totally distracting the sleeping sheeple from what's really going on in the world.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), cellardoor (23rd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #109
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Dept of Administration Secretary Resigns
    http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?...&storyid=51127

G. Willi-Food Announces Resignation of an External Director and Nomination of a Replacement External Director
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/g-w...tor-2012-02-23

Senator McGee Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Allegation
    http://magicvalley.com/news/local/st...2177b86cb.html

Updated: DEA arrests County Commissioner Willie Gandara Jr. on drug trafficking charges
    http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_200244...ce=most_viewed

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #110
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by FutureHumanDestiny (here)
    Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    Keep in mind that it's not uncommon in an election cycle to see people around congress and the white house moving to those fat corporate executive positions they sold us into slavery for.
    agreed, however, people often resign before they can be implicated in any criminal activity. if there's going to be a financial collapse as predicted by Gerald Celente and others, followed by martial law police crackdowns, then it would be logical for bankers and political insiders to resign first. if they strike iran, then the other dominoes will fall soon after.

just my 3c

-dale
    Leaving the scene of a crime is no guarantee of escaping the consequences of malfeasance. Whatever it indicates, it does not 'feel' like the SOS to me. Rats leaving a ship is never business as usual behavior. At a minimum, it indicates a ship taking on water.

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Does anyone know if The Ceo of Monsanto also packed his bags and high tailed it out to Paraguay along with Boy George Bush and Pappy Bush? LMK
    They're not having such an easy time at the moment tho'.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120213-...oisoned-farmer

AFP - A French court on Monday found US agro giant Monsanto legally responsible for the poisoning of a farmer with one of its herbicides in 2004, in a verdict that could have global implications.

"Monsanto is responsible for Paul Francois's suffering after he inhaled the Lasso product ... and must entirely compensate him," said the judgement from the court in the southeastern city of Lyon.

"This concerns farmers around the world," said the farmer's lawyer, Francois Lafforgue.

Grain farmer Francois, 47, inhaled the powerful weedkiller when he opened up a sprayer in 2004. He became nauseated, began stuttering and suffered dizziness, headaches and muscular aches, rendering him unable to work for a year.

Monsanto was accused of keeping Lasso on the French market until 2007 despite bans of the product in Canada, Britain and Belgium.

The company also failed to say what its product contained on the label or warn of the risks of inhalation or advise the user to wear a mask, Lafforgue said.

Monsanto's lawyer Jean-Philippe Delsart had argued that there was no proof of poisoning as the farmer's symptoms did not appear until months after the inhalation.

Monsanto said the firm had not yet decided whether to appeal the verdict.

"We feel that there are not sufficient scientific elements that demonstrate the causal link between the use of Lasso and Mr Francois's health problems," said Yann Fichet, Monsanto France's head of institutional relations.

Generations Futures, which lobbies against the massive use of pesticides, hailed the ruling.

"The recognition of Monsanto's responsibility in this matter is essential: plant care companies know that from now on they can no longer shirk their responsibilities," said spokesman Francois Veillerette.

"This is an important step for all farmers and the other victims of pesticides who can at last see firms' responsibility challenged for painful illnesses that affect them, and have their suffering compensated."

Militant environmentalist and European Parliament member Jose Bove said that France's system for authorising pesticides should be reformed.

Lasso "was classified as dangerous in the 1980s ... (but) it was only withdrawn in 2007, which shows that the problem of authorisations for these pesticides must be completely overhauled," he told AFP.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

cellardoor (23rd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Does seem to be a shift in that dysfunctional stuff is coming to the surface and those associated are packing their bags. As Avalonians have said, do they see the writing on the wall, are they being pushed or are they being 'detoxed' as part of the cleaning process and shift in energies?

I don't believe they will all be replaced by the old guard. Times are changing. I'm not fearful on that front. Got to get rid of the dark before the light comes in.

23 Feb (UK)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...-bower-resigns

NHS watchdog chief Cynthia Bower resigns
    Care Quality Commission chief executive quits amid criticism of regulator's failure to adequately police hospitals and care home

The head of the NHS regulator for England, who has been the subject of mounting criticism over the watchdog's failure to adequately police hospitals and care homes, has resigned.

Cynthia Bower announced on Thursday that she was resigning from her £195,000-a-year role as chief executive of the Care Quality Commission, which she has held since 2008.

Although she insisted it was "time to move on" after four years helping set up and lead the regulator, it comes after growing public and private pressure for her to quit.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

If anyone's got the resignation compulsion, here's a simple template. I'm very resigned personally .

To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose of this letter is to inform you that I will be resigning from my position at “…name of company/organization…” effective “…insert date of first day you will miss work…”.

While I truly appreciate the opportunity of having worked at “..name of company…” on a continued basis, I will be pursuing this change which I believe to be in my best interest. I am grateful for the experience and relationships that I have acquired while working for “…company name…”, and hope that these will be of mutual benefit into the future.

Please accept my resignation as notice that my anticipated final day of work will be on “…date of final day of work…”.

Sincerely,

Your Name

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012), Lettherebelight (23rd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #114
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Firinn (here)
    Looking at this from another angle, could this not be something like a "Change of Guard"? Installing another kind of animal at the helm to, lets say for arguments sake, steer them/us in to the "next phase"?

With love,
    Firinn.
    This could very well be just a change of guard indeed, its good businesspractice to train your own successor, happens just about everywhere, same old show, new decor and new faces. we'll see what happens next, until real positive changes are taking place in front of our own two eyes we will be just speculating obout what it is that is actually happening around us at this present time.

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

http://www.publicservice.co.uk/featu...y.asp?id=18799

Whatever your ambition, resignation is usually best avoided. Pragmatists choose compromise
    23 February 2012

Quitting can be a matter of power or principle that divides politicians and civil servants and is rarely worth the price. Resign at your peril, says David Allaby

If you want to reach the top don't resign, seems to be a statement of the obvious. And such uncomplicated words of wisdom – offered recently by Andrew Adonis as he stepped down from running the Institute for Government – seem to have been absorbed by those who work in Whitehall, but not necessarily by the politicians they serve.

(unless you're being buzzed by a Galactic ship presumably, or White Hat with gentle politically correct taser gun)....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Yes Ben, that little speck just past Orion.

Sapere aude

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (21st April 2012)

31. Link to Post #117
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

MEP Nikki Sinclaire held in European Parliament fraud probe
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-17137739

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ria (24th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Looking at this from another angle, could this not be something like a "Change of Guard"? Installing another kind of animal at the helm to, lets say for arguments sake, steer them/us in to the "next phase"?

With love,
    Firinn.
    This could very well be just a change of guard indeed, its good businesspractice to train your own successor, happens just about everywhere, same old show, new decor and new faces. we'll see what happens next, until real positive changes are taking place in front of our own two eyes we will be just speculating obout what it is that is actually happening around us at this present time.
    I agree, in some cases it's bring on the "home grown" successor, keep the status quo kind of thing. In many cases the new CEO's come from other organisations and I believe, a good percentage of those are from other sectors too. Just expressing here a feeling that came to me about how all of these "resignations" could be connected. I'm sure there must be resources on the internet that "profile" CEO's (the successors) in such a way as to predict what "change" they've been drafted in to accomplish? Some may be there who's speciality is to "liquidate" an organisation, others specialise in mergers etc. Now take that information and build the bigger picture, looking for connections between all of these, perhaps uncovering the plan for a new landscape, a "common agenda"?
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

Ria (24th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #119
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

With love,
    Firinn.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

I don't see how these resignations can be seen as ANYTHING but bad news... I see a huge flushing of "old players" to allow the new; ones who will implement the planned currency & world government changes.. even CHINA.. the suposed home of the "white dragons" is joining in on the game...

I see a corporate merger happening, mostly bank related (as they hold the reins to the world anyway...) & how anyone can see this as positive baffles me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

sygh (24th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Snoweagle,

I agree with you. You have put your words together very well, even the weaponry. You are probably in the 95% of being right. You are not trying to scare anyone, you are simply telling it like it is.

Harsh, isn't it. The time line may be a little sooner than later. Maybe we shall meet on the other side of III, then again...
    Last edited by sygh; 24th February 2012 at 06:44.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Pete (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 176 LastLast