+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: words from a gifted 5 year old

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 times in 219 posts

Default Re: words from a gifted 5 year old

Thank you for that Calz.... dangerous but yet beautiful.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    My what an interesting read! I actually got the shivers!! Your brother is very special. It almost seems he has a host. Oh definitely there is some truth to what he is saying. That red tornado sounds familiar btw.

Ahhhh I wonder if he meant a red tornado on the sun?

Need to hear from the 5 year old but this one recently posted came to mind when I read this.

I Have Never Seen Anything Like These Tornadoes On The Surface Of The Sun

3:00PM Yesterday | Jesus Diaz

I’ve seen many sun flares, but I’ve never seen anything like this video showing several dark plasma tornadoes on the surface of the sun, captured by the Solar Dynamics Observatory. It’s simply mesmerising and bloody amazing.

An active region rotating into view provides a bright backdrop to the gyrating streams of plasma. The particles are being pulled this way and that by competing magnetic forces. They are tracking along strands of magnetic field lines.

Each frame of the video was captured every four minutes for 30 hours, starting on February 7. According to NASA, this kind of video would have never been possible without SDO up in space, which has now been working for two years now.

I want my desktop image to be an endless slow motion loop of this. [NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory]

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/02/i-...ce-of-the-sun/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    Too much television perhaps? Seriously though, aliens in the moon? You're having a laugh mate..
    Didn't George Kavassilas mention little creatures living in the moon, he also mentioned in his videos all the planets in our solar system are populated at various dimensions.

interesting dialogue from a young boy, thanks

peace

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2012), Kerrigan (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,072 times in 741 posts

Children can see alot that we cannot.

When i was a child, i kept pointing out a ghost that sat ontop of my parents wine cabnet. He was allways crying, dressed in red/white/black uniform.

My mum did some researching into the history of the area, and a band of rebbels? or the such were killed in a building that previously stood where our house was back then.

Now, i wish i could see a ghost, even knowing it would scare the absolute poop out of me, i keep wishing to see ... but i think i lost my glasses a long time ago

I'd love to be able to read more detail into what he's saying, if possible?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Black Panther (21st February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), Kerrigan (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), Sesan (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012), Spirithorse (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 times in 212 posts

Kids are truly amazing.

I can't wait to find out what my twins have to say. So far they just speak a few words and mostly twin speak. When other people are around they cant understand their special language. Luckily I'm learning.

when they just turned 2 they started writing numbers on the wall. Haven't since then but now they only draw small squiggles/dots.

Its important to keep children in this age fresh and clean. Support their gifts when others suppress it. Remind them to remember why they're here and what "job" they have.

Thanks for sharing!!! can't wait to hear more

peace

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), Black Panther (21st February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), DoubleHelix (21st February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (21st February 2012), Kerrigan (21st February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), Sesan (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,596 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Why not ask Bill to interview him?

Stan
    It may be a little selfish of me wishing that inzer0's brother remain unaffected by the spotlight and all its entrails, and we get to share the beautiful insights here.
    I look forward to further updates. Thank you for sharing

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), InTheBackground (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,172 times in 10,476 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Why not ask Bill to interview him?

Stan
    It may be a little selfish of me wishing that inzer0's brother remain unaffected by the spotlight and all its entrails, and we get to share the beautiful insights here.
    I look forward to further updates. Thank you for sharing

I expect it would be much more comfortable and natural for the "brothers" than otherwise ... but obviously up to them and not us.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Art (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I think kids can have access to stuff that they dont realise i remember when i was wee 6ish i thought that our whole earth was part of a great giant man that was so huge we couldn't see him (we were part of one leg somewhere near the knee) and that maybe this man was God. Ofcourse folk laughed so i just decided it was silly but as i grew older and learnt about atoms and electrons i never let go of my image and nothing ever seemed to properly contradict it, i instead thought that the solar system could be an atom with earth a wee electron buzzing round. we can know without knowing because we are all one

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to unicorny For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Magnus (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012), Spirithorse (21st February 2012), thew88 (21st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,771 times in 462 posts

Awwwww How cute! I love how children are never afraid to say how they think. My Son made me laugh when he said Mum the alien talks to me through the bathroom window and I thought he meant telepathically and he was like he talks to me with sign language and he was telling me how these aliens made the world. I can't take him to church now though because when people say God made the world he tells them that it wasn't and it was the aliens that made the world lolol
    oh he is slightly autistic too, so him talking as well as he did with his speech problems made me so happy that he could express himself so well
    Last edited by pugwash84; 21st February 2012 at 10:04.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Caren (22nd February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kerrigan (21st February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Little Ishta (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st February 2012), Sesan (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012), thew88 (21st February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,598 times in 2,862 posts

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    Awwwww How cute! I love how children are never afraid to say how they think. My Son made me laugh when he said Mum the alien talks to me through the bathroom window and I thought he meant telepathically and he was like he talks to me with sign language and he was telling me how these aliens made the world. I can't take him to church now though because when people say God made the world he tells them that it wasn't and it was the aliens that made the world lolol
    oh he is slightly autistic too, so him talking as well as he did with his speech problems made me so happy that he could express himself so well
    Sounds like my son when he was young
    Namaste-Matte
    Jurjana, Jana, Jan, Ana :thumb:

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thanks all. To answer a few of the questions that have been asked so far, I'll say a few things. Firstly, regarding an interview, I am hesitant to allow such a thing and feel I must protect him, this and beside the fact that he is very shy, bashful, and weary around unknown people, if he's not comfortable he won't even speak at all, and in addition to a slight speech impediment, it is difficult to maintain a dialog with him unless one is very empathic to him. Such an interview would only happen between him and myself.. I might be willing to allow the recording of our conversations and dialog sometime. For this to happen, I've already asked my mother to download Skype and I'm waiting on her to do so, then I will need a type of software for the recording. But until such can take place, this forum will have to suffice.
    A few have asked for details on the tornado that he spoke of. To answer this, He did not say that it was on earth, in fact, the way he worded it made it seem like it wasn't on earth. But his mention seemed to allude that this "red tornado" was the cause of the "white flash", the earthquake, and the volcano.. My feeling is that he was in fact referring to a type of solar storm. Some type of solar flare that will appear as a red tornado, then cause an earthquake and spark a volcano, and in the meantime, this flare, would drive out any beings that may be living inside the moon, as they might not be adequately protected even if underground, and thus flee.. But, next time I speak with him, I will ask him and see if he has anything else to say on this.
    It was asked what his answer would be if I asked him How he knows these things. In fact, I have asked him similar questions before about how he knows and if anyone told him etc. And he never really answers, but seems to always then revert to talking about space and other planets, and needing a ship. He reverts to such talk and never gives a specific answer. This diversion I assume is an answer in itself..
    About George Kavassilas etc. Yes infact he does mention a similar thing about the moon, and so has David Icke, John Lear, and others as well. The mention of life inside the moon is not isolated and that's one reason I find it so fascinating to hear my lil brother mention this. Also, when he mentioned the beings inside the moon were like "little kids but theyre aliens, and some grown-ups too", I assumed he was referring to the short greys and tall greys. Also, when he mentions other planets, he alludes that Every planet has life on it of some type, and he makes alot of mention to moons implying that they are the same as planets with life on them too. I find it fascinating to hear him say that so clearly. When I spoke to him yesterday he made a distinction between life "on top" of moons/planets and "inside" of moons/planets, noting there was a difference and that both are the case.. Amazing times we are in when children are coming already aware of so much
    I'll talk to him again soon

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Black Panther (22nd February 2012), BMJ (22nd February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), fifi (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Little Ishta (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st February 2012), Rollo (21st February 2012), Sesan (21st February 2012), Spirithorse (21st February 2012), Unicorn (21st February 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

George Kavassilas says many things, however, not much of what he says can be verified. I fail to understand why many of you believe everything everyone on Camelot/Avalon interviews say, but refuse to listen to mainstream researchers etc. It is bizarre..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

Gone002 (21st February 2012), Tarka the Duck (21st February 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

George Kavassilas says many things, however, not much of what he says can be verified. I fail to understand why many of you believe everything everyone on Camelot/Avalon interviews say, but refuse to listen to mainstream researchers etc. It is bizarre..
    Well, speaking at least on my own behalf, I don't claim to believe anything at all really. All knowledge is subject to change if given new information, so keeping an open mind I'm curious to hear what has to be said regardless what it is. I agree with some things and don't agree with other things from basically every single researcher or whistleblower etc. that there is. But, that's not the purpose of this thread, it's not to verify or unverify this person or that person what have you. Only to relay a thought provoking message from a 5 year old who just so happens to not watch much tv caus he doesn't like it except the occasional overhearing of mainstream tv docs, only kids movies on dvd and vhs on occasion, doesn't use nor know how to use a computer yet, doesn't read yet and only looks at pictures, and has not been exposed to church or religious info, and doesn't live with me so has never seen or overheard my research. He plays, builds with blocks, imitates engine sounds and goes to preschool.. Regardless whether what george, or john, or david, and others have said is true. Is it not interesting and somewhat fascinating when a 5 year old says corroborating remarks without much foreknowledge? I'd say so
    Last edited by inzer0; 21st February 2012 at 18:32.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Black Panther (22nd February 2012), BMJ (22nd February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), InTheBackground (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (21st February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Little Ishta (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st February 2012), Sesan (21st February 2012), Spirithorse (21st February 2012), xbusymom (25th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 times in 1,440 posts

removed by me
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 21st February 2012 at 18:28.

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is it not interesting and somewhat fascinating when a 5 year old says corroborating remarks without much foreknowledge? I'd say so

Yes I'd say so too, as truth seekers we take in a lot of info and talk about it, but that doesn't mean we believe it all.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thew88 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,598 times in 2,862 posts

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    Yes, I'd love to hear more about this 'Red Tornado' from the boy and Shadowstalker????
    Kris

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Truly gifted...
    He is right about the Red Tornado. I have seen it myself.
    And the dolphin Planet.
    He is also right about a planet with dinosaur people. my son talks about them all the time.
    I use to get dreams of tornadoes all the time as a kid they where all around me in my dreams all the time.
    Once in a blue moon I would see a red one in flashes But that all ended when I was 8.
    As I got older around by teen years they came back but not as frequent, but still got the red tornadoes in flashes, after a year or tow they stopped again.
    After a while it seemed as tho I would get them every 7 to 10 yrs, along with other issues.
    But I havent' had them in a while until when I read this thread and got a quick flash again, in fact I completely forgot about those dreams till i read the thread. and got another quick flash of the red tornado... Unfortunetly even as children we are not given all the answers we are merely conduits to the Akishik records for a moment in time when the universe deems it right to do so.

All I can say to this is that I have seen them I dont know from where they come from, they could be from a planet that child came from our will be in the next life, same with many others, or it could be a flare from the sun as many people have speculated.
    Truth be told I only stated that i knew because i know of others besides myself and his brother that have seen it
    In essence I probably gave you know answer and I am truly sorry.

On top of that I was never afraid of the tornadoes when I saw them in my dreams, lord knows why i have no clue, I wonder if his brother was afraid of seeing them or not
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 21st February 2012 at 20:27.
    Namaste-Matte
    Jurjana, Jana, Jan, Ana :thumb:

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

i have to agree with cyrus on this.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,859 times in 904 posts

Quote There are millions inside of the moon and they are going to jump out soon, and everybody's gonna see them come out" , I asked him who they are and he said "they look like little kids but they're aliens, but there's some grown-ups too
    This sounds like the "clone wars"/"false alien invasion" - think about it....
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,799 times in 315 posts

There are an infinity of truths which cannot be verified by mainstream scientists at the moment simply because they do not know how to measure such things (just because the technology does not yet exist to measure something, does not mean the to-be-measured thing does not exist). They do not use Divergent Thinking as much as they ought to. It is not a matter of believing or not believing, it is a matter of taking in data and comparing notes between researchers, scientists from all fields (mainstream AND clandestine), and comparing data with what actually goes on in the environment of the universe (in all dimensions one can possibly access). Do mainstream scientists do much measuring in dimensions other than this one? They attempt to by predicting results via mathematics (i.e. String Theory, M Theory, et al) and then test those predictions. The problem is they are testing in a very very narrow bandwidth of reality. Mainstream science is only beginning to understand just how vast, how infinite, realities are. Clandestine science is well aware of these realities although even they have not gone as far as they really could. Mainstream science is like a baby who has not even learned to walk yet. Clandestine science is like a walking baby who is still in diapers. In such a compartmentalized scientific and academic world with very little cross-pollination between departments and academic fields they do not go as far as they could. There is also often quite a bit of 'ego' where one thinks one's idea is better than another's as if it is some kind of race. THAT is bizzare. There is no finish line, only an ever expanding frontier, so they had best learn to collaborate more.

So with that said, it is important to take in ALL data, keep investigating what fits, and put to the side what does not. There is no need to make passive aggressive quips. Truth ends up looking much stranger than fiction only when one perceives such realities as impossible rather than a normal state of an infinite universe. When one opens one's mind and lets go of what one claims one knows to be true, one begins to better see what actually IS. Speakers/researchers/whistleblowers say a great many things, does this mean they are right OR wrong? No, it just means they are putting data on the table. It could be totally erroneous and it could be totally real. What matters is that one takes in *everything* and makes constant comparison.

Of course... I could just be industrial-grade crazy

______

inzer0, thank you for sharing your 5 year old friend's words I was going to bring up the 'tornadoes' on the sun lately as well and I see it has been brought up already. Very interesting synchronicity! The vortex theme is intriguing, as the vortex plays a fundamental roll in 'out there' (in comparison with mainstream) physics. What I found most interesting was the mention of a 'white flash'. I do not know what that could be, however if you have listened to Dr. Brooks Agnew before when he speaks about HAARP, the ionosphere and the sun, he brings up the idea of a 'solar tap' which would essentially consist of an *extremely* powerful electromagnetic short circuit between the sun and the ionosphere, with mechanical action similar to that of lightning on Earth. His concern was that HAARP might be a potential trigger for such an electromagnetic event which would be catastrophic to say the least. I absolutely do not believe that will happen and nor shall it be allowed to happen. So the 'white flash' remains a very interesting detail.

Before children are indoctrinated by an education system which trains them to be obedient, they possess very vibrant creative thinking and divergent thinking faculties, and often untainted Psi perception and/or abilities. Not *all* children are the same of course and some more easily perceive beyond 3D reality than others. You may be familiar with the work Dolores Cannon does and I feel children with such open faculties as your wee star friend have are patching into the very same consciousness she discusses, which is ultimately the same consciousness strata which every being in existence patches into at various depths. I remember my early childhood as being similar, very open to expanded versions of reality, and I was sometimes able to *visually* perceive it while awake and especially while asleep. I have very clear memory of all dreams extending back through childhood. It is certainly something to embrace and protect in children to be able to let it grow rather than be lost (even though that loss would likely be temporary). The non-innocents have done in the past everything in their narrow minded power to suppress this kind of openness in children and that is a great portion of the reason why people have generally been closed minded in western civilization as they became adults. People only fall into the (now crumbling) enslavement paradigm when they are obedient enough to believe the narrow minded half-truths (1/1,000,000th truths right through to outright untruths) that are presented to them on a silver platter, so it has been a key objective of the non-innocents to indoctrinate as early as possible to prevent from occurring the natural evolutionary course of expanding consciousness and perception. Unfortunately for the non-innocents, they don't get to control the flow and quantity of what beings can incarnate as humans, so the joke is on them. Cost of preparing a world for enslavement: Trillions upon trillions upon trillions of dollars and hundreds of years. Cost of all non-innocent plans failing at once because of un-close-able young consciousnesses increasing with each generation and sub-generation: priceless

Hi-fives to the young ones!
    Last edited by 000; 21st February 2012 at 21:49.

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Alekahn (22nd February 2012), Black Panther (22nd February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), inzer0 (21st February 2012), JRS (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), Little Ishta (22nd February 2012), Rollo (21st February 2012), Selene (21st February 2012), Sesan (21st February 2012), shadowstalker (21st February 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 times in 348 posts

Thanks for the post.

Not too long ago my friend's 2,5 years old son was waving at someone in the garden. His mother looked but she didn't see anybody there. Then she asked him "Who is there?". He said: "A man".

Red Tornado is very interesting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	red-tornado.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	193.4 KB
ID:	13996

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

CrRus
    I am somewhat perplexed with your comments. If memory serves me right, Avalon is a forum for us who are interested in the 'alternative' world. Floating ideas no matter how 'out there' they may be. A forum that promotes discussions with-out attacking, judgmental prejudices. Exploring the possibilities is all part of the fun! Heck this is a 5 year old for God's sake! Believe it or not, it great stuff!
    The Universe is Consciousness.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), Kristo (22nd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (22nd February 2012), xbusymom (25th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast