Thread: The End Result of 2012?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: The End Result of 2012?

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Most geologist's will tell you that we are long overdue for the poles to reverse themselves. We are about 50k years overdue according to the geologic record. It is not clear how what the effects would be on the earth or if the magnetic poles shift w/out the entire earth shifting. I am curious as to how a shift in the polarity of the entire earth would effect us. Thanks for all the great replies here. It looks like we are mostly optimistic that something good is going to happen.

I feel that way too. I am not sensing a giant disaster. On the other hand I guess we are all jaded to the wars going on and many other things so there is room for some very huge historical events here. I just remember Y2k and all the hype and hysteria etc and 2012 reminds me of that. If nothing else it is a good marketing ploy. I just found an old lighter w/ a Y2k logo on it and then I thought of all the t-shirts etc. that were sold.
    There's been many pole reversals, not much happens.
    I was thinking more in terms of what a reverse in polarity would have on our psyche. Thanks

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

A lot will happen in a year, but i think nothing will happen for what 2012 is "famous" for. But what do I know

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Most geologist's will tell you that we are long overdue for the poles to reverse themselves. We are about 50k years overdue according to the geologic record. It is not clear how what the effects would be on the earth or if the magnetic poles shift w/out the entire earth shifting. I am curious as to how a shift in the polarity of the entire earth would effect us. Thanks for all the great replies here. It looks like we are mostly optimistic that something good is going to happen.

I feel that way too. I am not sensing a giant disaster. On the other hand I guess we are all jaded to the wars going on and many other things so there is room for some very huge historical events here. I just remember Y2k and all the hype and hysteria etc and 2012 reminds me of that. If nothing else it is a good marketing ploy. I just found an old lighter w/ a Y2k logo on it and then I thought of all the t-shirts etc. that were sold.
    Perhaps the neanderthals, the dinasours, and the frozen mammoths (with tropical food remaining in their bellies) didn't see (or believe) it was coming either. Perhaps also the Atlanteans, and many others...

However, not to worry, there are options:

1. Hang on or let go and enjoy the thrill (better than any amusement ride)? Thus far (because so many seem unaware and disinterested in the latter), I believe the majority have chosen this option.
    2. Request to be removed prior to the shift, returning "home" to a more familiar, intelligent, loving and peaceful environment.
    3. Request to be removed prior to the shift, and return to rebuild a new civilization.
    4. Request to be directed to a safe haven prior to the shift within or upon the Earth to remain to help others before and after the shift, to reduce suffering of others and rebuild a new civilization.

That is my opinion.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Everything will be the same as.... now.

We are free to choose.
    To dream or awake up,
    to be or not to be.

Most people think temporary things
    are real, when in fact, they are temporary.
    So how can they be real?

If a thing is real, it has to be real forever.

To get excited about temporary phenomena,
    is making something that has no reality
    ….real! Is that not living in the dream?

If one chooses a seeming reality,
    one is governed by the emotions.
    The pain is never ending.

If one chooses reality,
    one is governed by compassion.
    The happiness is never ending.

We have free will to choose.
    We have always had free will to choose.
    We will always have free will to choose.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Reinhard (21st February 2012), Tarka the Duck (22nd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I can hardly wait until the end of the year. I have a list of members and W.B. I would love to see what they do when the year passes and nothing really changes but our rise in conciousness.

I suspect they will just lay low (or disappear) when that time comes....waiting to throw out another date that will have people chasing their tales again...keeping them confused and idle instead of active and promising...

I've yet to see a more effective plan for destabilizing a species. Years end can't come soon enough....

By that time... we all (or the majority of us) should be working together by then...if not...then whatever happens will be our own doing... noone or nothing else will receive the credit or blame.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Peace of Mind,

I sincerely believe only one being knows (or shall decide) the date of the shift or any other key date to transpire.

Our Creator.

That is not to suggest that human actions and developments do not impact all events and their dates.

EnergyGardener
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 21st February 2012 at 17:26.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

aranuk (21st February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Peace of Mind (21st February 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Maybe the whole concept of 2012 is like the mystery schools. As you begin to examine the phenomena it may mean one thing. The more you dive in and ferret out the truth the more you understand. Maybe the whole concept of 2012 is to educate you about the Mayan Calandar and other ways of viewing the world. Maybe just the threat of something happening is being used to shape our consciousness. These consciousness changes whether fear based or not take place from simply considering the concept of what 2012 is supposed to represent. We are all going through that even if we don't welcome or like it. You are being exposed.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Cartomancer,
    I believe when a nuclear bomb goes off, it really goes off.

Any claim to the contrary is...

-and-

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Cartomancer,

Then I guess we'll see when and if the bomb explodes.

16. Link to Post #30
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

From my own perspective like many others , still foraging for food, still seeking suitable tobacco substitutes, still making affamations about making my own wine, still seeking a reliable zero point energy source , still waiting for my ancestors from Atlantis to rescue me , ( I prefer them to the Annukki ) still waiting for my higher self to spend a little bit of time with me and tricking her or him into a swap , and most of all wishing my own personal Miss Succubbi would take a physical form for a change ....hmmmmm...: )

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyp For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), EnergyGardener (21st February 2012)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Cartomancer,

Then I guess we'll see when and if the bomb explodes.
    Cartomancer,

I provided an analogy. Our job is to prevent that, and many other things, from taking place... that sitting around and postulating whether real is real or not does not necessarily prevent things from actually happening, except perhaps, taking action.

Plenty of real absurd things have been allowed to happen for quite some time now, because humans were largely unaware. That is changing fast, but, to the key point:

Knowledge, Consciousness, Awareness (being "Awake") means nothing unless acted upon. That means many things to many people; we all have our different perspectives and roles that are often not understand by others— myself included.

Here's to building like-minded teams in our various efforts to make that difference.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 21st February 2012 at 18:08.
    -and-

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Peace of Mind,

I sincerely believe only one being knows (or shall decide) the date of the shift or any other key date to transpire.

Our Creator.

That is not to suggest that human actions and developments do not impact all events and their dates.

EnergyGardener
    Our Human actions and development has always impacted the world we live in, nothing else….

I’m just tired of them impacting it in negative ways. If you really look deep into it all (open mindedly without prejudice)…you can clearly see that this shifting and supernatural talk is just another sign of it. I honestly want people to follow their hearts, but stay on point.

What is this actually doing to the minds of those following it?

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), EnergyGardener (21st February 2012)

22. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I think that there will be a lot of global turmoil, wars will still be fought because that is what humans enjoy doing in 3D. I dont think there will be a mass human consciousness awakening even though I wish this finally happened. If there is an ET invasion then it will be orchestrated by humans, and hopefully majority of humans will not fall for the lie. Hopefully the next world war and a nuclear explosion will be somehow prevented. Mother Earth will continue to be restless, but that is what she needs to do, she is not stupid she knows what she needs to be doing and we cannot stop her. There won't be the end of the world because this planet has not finished its journey and neither have humans. We still have a long way to go before we destrust ourselves. If there was such a thing as one creator and if I was IT (anyway we are all creators), then I would find a way to kick everyone's as s so that everyone would finally awaken and do the the job that they were meant to do RIGHT NOW so that we would not have to reincarnate again.

Personally, I hope I will meet in person in 2012 like minded real flesh and blood humans, and hopefully I will not die. Hopefully I will get rid of more baggage this year that I have brough with me from past lives into this life, there is still a lot I need to do before I die, so 2012 is not the end for me personally. The last past life I had was not very pleasant.

I hope all of you guys will stick around past 2012. No matter how bad it gets just don't give up.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Awakened (here)
    Hey everyone, I'm knew here to this site.

I too, just like aranuk have been experiencing the last handful of months, of what I can only describe as a tremendous "knowing" that something really big is just around the corner. I can not for the life of me shake this feeling, nor do I know what it could possibly be. Some people have suggested that "sensitives" like me are simply picking up on the energy as our earth moves into a higher realm, and I'm picking up other people's enlightenment or awakening. I don't know about any of that, but I just know that something huge is on it's way, or will occur. I do not fear it, nor do I believe it will be any huge horrific apocalypse either. I just feel in the deepest part of my soul that we are on the verge of a tremendous "something".

I must mention that I have had many, many experiences with what I can only describe as "encounters" with deceased loved ones throughout my entire life. Many times I have been given information about things that no one in my family knew about, which turns out to be completely accurate. I have been fortold of things that did infact come to pass, most of it positive, but at times it did involve the foreknowledge of a family members death and passing. I have also had many odd dream encounters with what I wholeheartedly believe are alien beings, or one might call, our space family.
    Welcome Awakened!!! Hope you enjoy it here!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

26. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a feeling, the pole reversal could happen any day. I am excited. i hope it does happen. We as humanity need this along with the consciousness shift.

The Consciousness shift is not enough, the economic, social and government structures need to fall.

peace and love

27. The Following User Says Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope something happens, I seriously can't live in this world much longer. IDK if im some kind of an empath or not, but over the past 10 years i've gotten less happy and more depressed, I feel like the increase in fear and evil takes a huge toll on me. If 2012 passes and the worlds still the same it will be even more depressing for me, but I have faith that it will all turn around.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

29. Link to Post #37
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by Sloppyjoe (here)
    I hope something happens, I seriously can't live in this world much longer. IDK if im some kind of an empath or not, but over the past 10 years i've gotten less happy and more depressed, I feel like the increase in fear and evil takes a huge toll on me. If 2012 passes and the worlds still the same it will be even more depressing for me, but I have faith that it will all turn around.
    I feel the same way joe. I'm so sick of the way things are going on this planet
    that i get no enjoyment out of life any more. I've just about shut down inside
    and now my health is going downhill. Unless things change for the good, and quick,
    i'm just going to give up and let myself die. I just can't stand being here any more.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Sloppyjoe (23rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I feel we must exercise cautious discretion as we approach the end of the year. My heart says we are heading for a counsciousness shift, but I truely suspect that there are those who have much more deceiving and sinister plans up their sleeves. If we witness a big event, we must think with our heads and not our hearts. Most importantly we need to stick together! We need to keep each other informed and keep the TV off!!!
    Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Cartomancer (22nd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Sesan (here)
    I feel we must exercise cautious discretion as we approach the end of the year. My heart says we are heading for a counsciousness shift, but I truely suspect that there are those who have much more deceiving and sinister plans up their sleeves. If we witness a big event, we must think with our heads and not our hearts. Most importantly we need to stick together! We need to keep each other informed and keep the TV off!!!
    Sesan
    Hi Sesan,

This part stood out to me. Would it not be more prudent to reverse that statement; and think with our hearts before our heads? Compassion to our fellow man seems to rank higher in the scheme of things - especially if the SHTF.
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 22nd February 2012 at 06:36.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Cartomancer (22nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

i think we are entering the Great Tribulation this year

so financial collapse is fairly certain

and an escalation of earthquakes volcanos and violence

if the hybrids in UFOs don't show up this year then we can expect them next year

WWW III is well under way it just hasn't exploded yet with nukes and all

oh the planet x is on track so perhaps we see it this year

i'm sorry i can't predict peace and prosperity yet
    Last edited by RedeZra; 22nd February 2012 at 06:42.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast