+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The End Result of 2012?

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The End Result of 2012?

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    i have a feeling, the pole reversal could happen any day. I am excited. i hope it does happen. We as humanity need this along with the consciousness shift.

The Consciousness shift is not enough, the economic, social and government structures need to fall.

peace and love
    I imagine that all the structures, ie: Government, Economy, etc. will all change as a product of a Conciousness Shift, but none of it will happen overnight!

2012 is just the centre point of an 36 year window of opportunity that we, as a species are experiencing right now, nothing as big as a shift in the conciouness of humanity can happen suddenly, and will take at least 2 generations (if a generation is defined as about 20 years) the old mindset has to pass away for a new idea to take its place!

Having said that, I still think we are in for an exciting time this year, as there is so much awareness, even in the general population, and we do create our own reality!!

HUGS...........Godiam

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

From my perspective, 2012 will be remembered differently, depending on where do you end up. In my understanding, there will be a split of realities on the second half of the year, and all of us will co-create our final destination according to our intention and level of awareness and conciousness. What we focus our attention on during this first part of the year, pretty much will determine our destination, so we should pick between fear and caos, or new and different (better of course). It's up to everyone.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Cartomancer (22nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), Wind (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote i have a feeling, the pole reversal could happen any day. I am excited. i hope it does happen. We as humanity need this along with the consciousness shift.

The Consciousness shift is not enough, the economic, social and government structures need to fall.

peace and love
    Quote Quote Posted by Sloppyjoe (here)
    I hope something happens, I seriously can't live in this world much longer. IDK if im some kind of an empath or not, but over the past 10 years i've gotten less happy and more depressed, I feel like the increase in fear and evil takes a huge toll on me. If 2012 passes and the worlds still the same it will be even more depressing for me, but I have faith that it will all turn around.
    Quote I feel the same way joe. I'm so sick of the way things are going on this planet
    that i get no enjoyment out of life any more. I've just about shut down inside
    and now my health is going downhill. Unless things change for the good, and quick,
    i'm just going to give up and let myself die. I just can't stand being here any more.

GoingHome2012, SloppyJoe and humanalien,

I feel your frustration and impatience. I believe there is a gradual transition (to a point) so that we can dust ourselves off from sleeping for so long (figuring out who is friend and foe), awaken the person/s next to us, do a bit of house cleaning (resolve outstanding kharmic issues/ guilt & forgiveness resolution) and try to round up as many of our friends and family as possible. I believe the latter part is as important as the first.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd February 2012), humanalien (22nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by Sloppyjoe (here)
    I hope something happens, I seriously can't live in this world much longer. IDK if im some kind of an empath or not, but over the past 10 years i've gotten less happy and more depressed, I feel like the increase in fear and evil takes a huge toll on me. If 2012 passes and the worlds still the same it will be even more depressing for me, but I have faith that it will all turn around.
    Please consider this. If you didn't know anything about all of this you may be happier than if you didn't. It is important to not let this depress you or anger you to the point you can't function. This is how the world really works. Now you know. Use it to make your life better. It makes you more aware of the real line of history and how people treat each other. Most of us don't approve of it after we find out. Don't let it destroy you. Use it to make you stronger and better.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I feel the same way joe. I'm so sick of the way things are going on this planet
    that i get no enjoyment out of life any more. I've just about shut down inside
    and now my health is going downhill. Unless things change for the good, and quick,
    i'm just going to give up and let myself die. I just can't stand being here any more.
    Dudes: Come on. You are soldiers in the war of truth. You are right. YOU have realized what it really going on. Pull on your boots and get ready to kick some ass. Don't give up. They want to wear you down and beat you into the place you are talking about. You are better than that. You would not have come to this point of realization if you did not have something that most never consider. You have smelled a whiff of what things should really be like. Do not let the all of the crap they have laid out for you after you wake up to destroy you. Do not let these scum dominate you only because you have figured out what they are up to. Buck up gang. I can relate to what you are saying or I would not be spewing right now. We need you.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), humanalien (22nd February 2012), parcival (23rd February 2012), Wind (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Blessings Cartomancer, energy gardener and others, thanks for the encouragement. Yeah sometimes i feel really tired and really want some instant change like the three days void, darkness dimensional shift. I guess the universe is teaching me patience, humility and living in the moment.

Anyways I have contacted a shaman from Peru and another wise man who now lives in Calgary and they both state the coastlines will be flooded due to either a magnetic pole reversal or sever earth changes. I don't know why they would be lying. Obviously many others are saying a similar scenario like George Kavissilas, Dan Winter, and Drunvalo. Are all these guys wrong, they seem to know more than the average Joe.

peace and love, thanks for your comments.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (23rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    Blessings Cartomancer, energy gardener and others, thanks for the encouragement. Yeah sometimes i feel really tired and really want some instant change like the three days void, darkness dimensional shift. I guess the universe is teaching me patience, humility and living in the moment.

Anyways I have contacted a shaman from Peru and another wise man who now lives in Calgary and they both state the coastlines will be flooded due to either a magnetic pole reversal or sever earth changes. I don't know why they would be lying. Obviously many others are saying a similar scenario like George Kavissilas, Dan Winter, and Drunvalo. Are all these guys wrong, they seem to know more than the average Joe.

peace and love, thanks for your comments.
    goinghome2012,

I do not know; hoping the ET/ED's help minimize the damages. These are great questions for D.I.D.

EnergyGardener
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Cartomancer. I will never give up, i've been trying for years to help people wake up and for the most part it's been difficult but I've gotten a few people to become more aware which is positive change in my opinion. In my post I was simply trying to say that I will function much better in a world of higher consciousness than this current one. All my life i've felt like i've never fit in with anybody or anything, so I'm hoping this change will bring out the best in me.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you Cartomancer. I will never give up, i've been trying for years to help people wake up and for the most part it's been difficult but I've gotten a few people to become more aware which is positive change in my opinion. In my post I was simply trying to say that I will function much better in a world of higher consciousness than this current one. All my life i've felt like i've never fit in with anybody or anything, so I'm hoping this change will bring out the best in me.
    Sloppyjoe, I believe you are describing many an Avalonian, certainly myself. I cannot determine at this time if the "New Earth" will be acceptable or not for long term habitation for me, but I am hoping I/we can help effect human consciousness and Earth's new culture closer to what I am/was familiar with: The natives and environs of Avatar would be terrific, no?

Keep smiling, glowing and realize, things are getting better, fast.
    -and-

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3