+ Reply to Thread

Thread: karma cleanse

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default karma cleanse

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

<8> (20th February 2012), another bob (20th February 2012), Craig (20th February 2012), Earth Angel (21st February 2012), jagman (21st February 2012), seko (20th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: karma cleanse

Is it just me, or are these simple actions so incredibly hard to do? I try for at least 1 - 2 of them a day and some times I struggle, it is like a test but I know it is a test and yet it is so hard still??

Forgiving oneself is hard when you know you can do better but let yourself down.

But always great to be reminded and to bring the thoughts to the front of the mind

Great post.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

christian (20th February 2012), seko (20th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: karma cleanse

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    are these simple actions so incredibly hard to do?
    This is how it feels, when mind-parasites are holding on to their prey.

Face them, stand your ground, you win if you are assertive, they only harass you if you yield the floor to them. They have their sophisticated way of creeping in and furthering low vibrational thoughts and emotions, that they feed off of. That's insidious, starve the beast. Get rid of that ballast. That's the fight for the souvereignty of your self. Discipline and impeccability are key. Do it in a balanced way, punishing yourself for or despairing over your perceived inadequateness would be counter-productive, be gentle yet firm, once one gets that, everything flows more naturally, this means neither worrying about the past nor the future, but to create a good flow now, this will ripple out into infinity, past, future, parallel timelines, you name it, no worries

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (20th February 2012), aranuk (20th February 2012), cellardoor (20th February 2012), Craig (21st February 2012), meat suit (21st February 2012), seko (21st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread