Page 100 of 383 FirstFirst 1 50 90 100 110 150 200 383 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 7651

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #1981
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

13. All free energy devices will be released as well as all the suppressed scientific medical breakthroughs.

Great Post, Im feeding off of the positive energys here D.I.D. Wanishi Sis

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st January 2012 at 01:08.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (31st January 2012), aranuk (31st January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), kersley (31st January 2012), lelmaleh (4th February 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), NewFounderHome (31st January 2012), sandy (31st January 2012), spiritguide (31st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #1982
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    I liked your forward. After the last thread, I feel naive hoping for this to be true. I'm just a dreamer at heart, and tired of being such a pessimist, so I'm just going to take it at face value.
    I'm with you.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (31st January 2012), aranuk (31st January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), sandy (31st January 2012), spiritguide (31st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #1983
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I am 65 and retired and when I read and hear and see Fulford he gives me hope that this crazy friggin' world might soon change for the better. He is a wee bit whacky, a bit like myself, but nevertheless I think he tells it as he knows it. He says he has friends in the White Dragons, the CIA, the Pentagon who am I to doubt him. I have friends too although they are not in powerful positions in the world, I know I can trust them with my life. Even if half of what he says is true and definitely going to happen this world would be a much better place for my grandchildren to live.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (31st January 2012), bennycog (31st January 2012), bluesky1 (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (31st January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), jjjones (31st January 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), Mare (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), NternalArchitect (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), sandy (31st January 2012), spiritguide (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

7. Link to Post #1984
    Thanks

What we think we become, Lets all start to rethink the journey of Peace and Truly Becoming Free.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (31st January 2012), aranuk (31st January 2012), bennycog (31st January 2012), bluesky1 (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (31st January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), Fundy Gemini (1st February 2012), kersley (31st January 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), lightwalker (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), Pete (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Rollo (31st January 2012), sandy (31st January 2012), spiritguide (31st January 2012)

9. Link to Post #1985
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    More money will make the world a better place-----REALLY?
    Money is not negative within itself, It is how money has been used that has manifested the negativity of greed and corruption.

Abundance is every human beings birth right. and there is plenty to go around.

Perception again Gooty

Peace
    Money was invented with the reason to enslave, it truly is the root of all evil at this time...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

andia (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012), WHOMADEGOD (4th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #1986
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

This does not "feel" right. Why, after so many years of secrets and deception, would the "forces of darkness" just accept this proposal? They have killed countless billions, and will do so again to maintain the network of control. This is too easy. The future is always born in pain, but this scenario hands the world over on a silver platter back to us. Why would they do that? Does it make any sense that these people are going to just accept going to prison for the rest of their lives- really? I feel this is not the case. These are the type of people who would "poison the well" so to speak- if they cannot have it, no one can. It would be foolish for me to believe that suddenly they had a monumental change of heart and are going to accept this.

I have read a number of threads as of late that imply we have already won this, or are in the process of doing so. But to believe this at face value would cause most to let their guard down, which to me, is exactly how "they" operate- deception. Fulford and the group may indeed be making these plans, which if true, possibly changes the control plan. I fear Japan has just put a big red X on themselves. I will be watching for an unnatural earthquake in the region of enormous magnitude. The potential reality has been altered by his announcement.

Please- stay vigilant.
    Last edited by Quantum Logic; 31st January 2012 at 01:57.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (31st January 2012), 9eagle9 (31st January 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (31st January 2012), Cartomancer (31st January 2012), ceetee9 (1st February 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2012), gooty64 (31st January 2012), joedjemal (31st January 2012), jsb_swampfox (1st February 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012), parcival (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Sebastion (1st February 2012), Snowbird (31st January 2012)

13. Link to Post #1987
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    The John Lennon song Imagine is not just a song, it is a dream that can be made real.

Stan
    Not just a dream , it's our destiny..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

15. Link to Post #1988
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    More money will make the world a better place-----REALLY?
    And to point a quote I posted from the passage. i'm sorry but ...this is what we do now. Fund projects and have huge government sanctioned demands for money for 'corruption' when those payouts are really just a out in the open way of transfering money between two corrupt entities . And the overseers of both recieve....great salaries! . This is just more old system. It's been re arranged to sound nice but the core value is the old system. I'd be more impressed if they just deposited the money into our accounts without demanding us to be microchipped or registered to recieve it ....or really without requiring anything at all.

So I ask you Gooty will having more canals and fish farms make the world a better place?

The initial funding for LIFE, to be backed by Gold returned to Asia from the West as well as by other historical assets, can be set at 7000 trillion yen or, as mentioned above, about $125,000 per human. The money will be delivered in the form of development services such as canals, sewer systems, desalination plants, nature preserves, fish farms etc. People working for LIFE will receive generous salaries and be subject to draconian penalties for corruption

16. Link to Post #1989
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    I have read a number of threads as of late that imply we have already won this, or are in the process of doing so. But to believe this at face value would cause most to let their guard down, which to me, is exactly how "they" operate- deception.
    My guess is that "they" are fixing to do a major reset on the global monetary system (not in a way to our benefit) and they are setting up the people most likely to object (that's us) into accepting the reset as a positive change ... at least until it is too late.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ceetee9 (1st February 2012), Jenci (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012), Quantum Logic (31st January 2012), Tibouchine (31st January 2012), TraineeHuman (3rd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #1990
    Thanks

I love this thread! I also love Fulford but never place full reliance on anything he says.

Forum members are more than usually driven people intent upon supporting introduction of changes for the better.

As we approach the necessary decisions to begin the changes we all so earnestly desire, so we begin to realise the sheer enormity of the task ahead. So enormous is the task ahead of us that we start fighting amongst ourselves at the slightest disagreement.

It strikes me that the verbal spats that develop are more symptomatic of the near impossibility of our mission for change than of anything else.

I know Bill Ryan likes Fulford but does not trust Fulford's information and assertions. Not do I.

Nonetheless, I believe Fulford has and continues to make a very important contribution to our movement.

Long live Bejamin Fulford!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), spiritguide (31st January 2012)

20. Link to Post #1991
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Ok, I'll try and be on my best behavior...

I was listening to Coast to Coast AM Live last night w/George Knapp interviewing Travis Walton...

When the 'Commercial Breaks' were on George Noory was advertising that his upcoming guest was to be none other than our infamous (Benjamin Fulford), so I went to check out when he was scheduled to be a 'Guest' on C2C and found this below...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ben Fulford on C2C.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	13307

It will be interesting to see (If & When) they reschedule him..?...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming
    Last edited by jackovesk; 31st January 2012 at 03:31.

21. Link to Post #1992
    Thanks

@Paul

That is one potential reality, but how would it benefit "them"? What is there to gain by giving an enormous amount of money to every human being on the planet? That would allow humanity to thrive-even if for a short while before their reset. And how many, before the reset occurs, would go out and purchase the materials for free energy device construction? That action would be a direct threat to the new system. If energy were free, the control mechanism simply could not exist.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

ceetee9 (1st February 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Ria (1st February 2012), Sebastion (1st February 2012)

23. Link to Post #1993
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I have read a number of threads as of late that imply we have already won this, or are in the process of doing so. But to believe this at face value would cause most to let their guard down, which to me, is exactly how "they" operate- deception.
    My guess is that "they" are fixing to do a major reset on the global monetary system (not in a way to our benefit) and they are setting up the people most likely to object (that's us) into accepting the reset as a positive change ... at least until it is too late.
    Paul I do not understand what you say here. Your last words . at least until it is too late. What do you mean? Could you please explain it in an easier way?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

24. Link to Post #1994
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Paul

That is one potential reality, but how would it benefit "them"? What is there to gain by giving an enormous amount of money to every human being on the planet? That would allow humanity to thrive-even if for a short while before their reset. And how many, before the reset occurs, would go out and purchase the materials for free energy device construction? That action would be a direct threat to the new system. If energy were free, the control mechanism simply could not exist.
    The nice things Fulford predicts wouldn't actually happen. If the bastards in power have their say, there won't be any free money or free energy .

By way of analogy: People in the US who voted for Obama were told to expect hope and change, and they no doubt cheered when Bush left the White House for the last time. The good change part didn't quite happen as expected however.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ceetee9 (1st February 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2012), Jenci (31st January 2012), muxfolder (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012)

26. Link to Post #1995
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

That's because little do most people know, Obama is a blood cousin to Bush Jr. So, we weren't really getting rid of the controlling party or the Bushes.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

9eagle9 (31st January 2012), aranuk (31st January 2012), jackovesk (31st January 2012), NewFounderHome (31st January 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

28. Link to Post #1996
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul I do not understand what you say here. Your last words . at least until it is too late. What do you mean? Could you please explain it in an easier way?

Stan
    As I figure it, from the point of view of the bastards in power:
    • the US Dollar has to be replaced as the world's reserve currency with some internationally controlled construct,
    • with this, the U.S. Federal Reserve needs to be restructured as just a national institution, and a new internationally controlled institution needs to assume the role of the central bank for the above world reserve currency,
    • the national governments, including in particular the United States, need to be further subordinated to international institutions,
    • the uppity Muslims need to be put in their place (under the boot), and
    • the enormous over extension of debt needs to be "called in", foreclosing on individuals, businesses, and governments local and national, passing more control of all these indebted parties to the holders of that debt.
    (Of course, the afore mentioned international institutions are controlled by a few powerful families, not by or for the benefit of the rest of us.)

So we may see the collapse and restructuring of some Anglo banking institutions and of the US Dollar ... but this will not be a prelude to a new dawn, rather a segway into a new hell.

In our confusion however, hoping it might be a new dawn, we might hesitate to revolt, just long enough for them to cement the new arrangements.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), crested-duck (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2012), Jenci (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (31st January 2012), TraineeHuman (3rd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #1997
    Thanks

Stan
    As I figure it, from the point of view of the bastards in power:
    • the US Dollar has to be replaced as the world's reserve currency with some internationally controlled construct,
    • with this, the U.S. Federal Reserve needs to be restructured as just a national institution, and a new internationally controlled institution needs to assume the role of the central bank for the above world reserve currency,
    • the national governments, including in particular the United States, need to be further subordinated to international institutions,
    • the uppity Muslims need to be put in their place (under the boot), and
    • the enormous over extension of debt needs to be "called in", foreclosing on individuals, businesses, and governments local and national, passing more control of all these indebted parties to the holders of that debt.
    (Of course, the afore mentioned international institutions are controlled by a few powerful families, not by or for the benefit of the rest of us.)

So we may see the collapse and restructuring of some Anglo banking institutions and of the US Dollar ... but this will not be a prelude to a new dawn, rather a segway into a new hell.

In our confusion however, hoping it might be a new dawn, we might hesitate to revolt, just long enough for them to cement the new arrangements.
    Thank you Paul, I now understand.

Stan

31. Link to Post #1998
    Thanks

This does not "feel" right. Why, after so many years of secrets and deception, would the "forces of darkness" just accept this proposal? They have killed countless billions, and will do so again to maintain the network of control. This is too easy. The future is always born in pain, but this scenario hands the world over on a silver platter back to us. Why would they do that? Does it make any sense that these people are going to just accept going to prison for the rest of their lives- really? I feel this is not the case. These are the type of people who would "poison the well" so to speak- if they cannot have it, no one can. It would be foolish for me to believe that suddenly they had a monumental change of heart and are going to accept this.

I have read a number of threads as of late that imply we have already won this, or are in the process of doing so. But to believe this at face value would cause most to let their guard down, which to me, is exactly how "they" operate- deception. Fulford and the group may indeed be making these plans, which if true, possibly changes the control plan. I fear Japan has just put a big red X on themselves. I will be watching for an unnatural earthquake in the region of enormous magnitude. The potential reality has been altered by his announcement.

Please- stay vigilant.
    That would be timeline 2, please turn to chapter 1 or timeline 1, if you will.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), Ria (1st February 2012)

33. Link to Post #1999
    Thanks

@WhiteFeather

How could there only be 2 timelines? That is not logical. Every moment of our existence is filled with an infinite possibility of "moments" based on the choices we make, and each has the potential to create a new reality. For me to restrict myself to believing there are only 2 possible realities would be a choice to ignore that which I already know. How is this any different from, say, the political structure in the U.S.? Republicans and Democrats are very forceful in portraying that there are only 2 sides- that a 3rd party candidate would never win. Why do you think that is? Is it possible that it is because there is another way that is in between.If the citizens experienced that balance, it would threaten the structural continuity of their power base.

What if the right choice- is not to choose at all. If no one would take either of their sides, how would the endless right-left struggle continue? Have you ever wondered why when Obama won the election, and the Democrats had control of both the House and Senate, why they didn't pass everything they ever wanted, and crush the Republicans forever? It's because that would have ended the struggle- the facade- and NEITHER side wants that. They want to continue to make us decide which of them is right- and we remain caught in the middle of them.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

9eagle9 (31st January 2012), crested-duck (31st January 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2012), misericordia (31st January 2012), NancyV (1st February 2012), Ria (1st February 2012), Sebastion (1st February 2012), sumkat (31st January 2012)

35. Link to Post #2000
    Thanks

@WhiteFeather

How could there only be 2 timelines? That is not logical. Every moment of our existence is filled with an infinite possibility of "moments" based on the choices we make, and each has the potential to create a new reality. For me to restrict myself to believing there are only 2 possible realities would be a choice to ignore that which I already know. How is this any different from, say, the political structure in the U.S.? Republicans and Democrats are very forceful in portraying that there are only 2 sides- that a 3rd party candidate would never win. Why do you think that is? Is it possible that it is because there is another way that is in between.If the citizens experienced that balance, it would threaten the structural continuity of their power base.

What if the right choice- is not to choose at all. If no one would take either of their sides, how would the endless right-left struggle continue? Have you ever wondered why when Obama won the election, and the Democrats had control of both the House and Senate, why they didn't pass everything they ever wanted, and crush the Republicans forever? It's because that would have ended the struggle- the facade- and NEITHER side wants that. They want to continue to make us decide which of them is right- and we remain caught in the middle of them.
    There were so many timelines to choose from so we narrowed it down to 2 choices. Creation or Destruction of mankind. We kept it simple.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2012), DreamsInDigital (31st January 2012), gooty64 (31st January 2012), Jean-Marie (31st January 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), modwiz (31st January 2012), Reinhard (31st January 2012), Ria (1st February 2012), spiritguide (31st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 383 FirstFirst 1 50 90 100 110 150 200 383 LastLast