1. Link to Post #1161
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    God, I want this to be true. I want to see free energy emerge. Have we done enough study on it though? Is it safe? This is what I think about right now... Is the technology safe? We have simply got to get rid of nuclear power and our use of fossel fuels, even biofuels; we need energy but nukes and burning trees are a horrid alternative at best. Until recently, I wasn't aware that over 1/2 of the people of the world (that's 3.5 billion people) use wood to fuel their homes, and cook their food. 60% of the wood people use is used for heating, or cooking. What an eye opening statisitc. It is believed that burning biomass is acceptable but how can it be acceptable if it isn't replaced at the same rate it's being used?

OH BOY!!!! Let's get rid of Monsanto too!!!!!!
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/ (Thanks Feather)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #1162
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Interesting! Are Some dots being connected finally. Is the game over with the suppression of Free Technology from TPTW? The Big Dot Connected Will be the release of these long awaited Free Energy devices. This will start a Huge Downpour. Keeping my fingers crossed on this. Thanks Jack. I'm resonating with Ben Fulford here, but lets wait and see what culminates. This is gonna be huge, real huge. PS Your Welcome Conk.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kristo (29th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (29th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #1163
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    I can't help but wince everytime he uses the word "jews" to describe the bankers...
    I have never heard any of his audios.
    Is that what he does?
    If so, then that should tell you all something about him.
    Your Correct, He should have chosen the word "Zion Prophylactic's".

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (30th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (29th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011), Unified Serenity (30th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #1164
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 3,856 posts

When I first listened to Fulford on Camelot, I really admired him. I want to believe him....He seemed to know alot of history and details about things. He might be privy to inside information as he says. I just hope that he's not dicking us around. It's a niggling feeling I'm having lately....I really hope he hasn't fallen victim to the manipulations of the Illuminati. I hope he hasn't been fooled by organized criminals, even though the Dragons are made up of Japanese and Chinese gangsters. I sure hope his compassion hasn't been used against him as he fools the rest of us.... Sorry, this is how I've been sensing things lately....(Hope I'm wrong and he's been honest the whole time).

I'm concerned about why Fulford would even listen to ANY Rothschilds who clearly can't be trusted. Or to believe this REAL Illuminati group that's not with the real Illuminati group.... Both of these Illuminatis have manipulated humanity into wars for their own reasons. Where's the difference?

What he says sounds optimistic, but maybe he figures this is what we want to hear....
    If we don't start seeing good results soon, then his words will have meant nothing.... And we'll feel the betrayal because we believed HIM....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Fred Steeves (29th November 2011), KellyNUTS (30th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #1165
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I can't help but wince everytime he uses the word "jews" to describe the bankers...
    Is that what he does?
    Your Correct, He should have chosen the word "Zion Prophylactic's".
    IF and I say IF he were truly in possession of inside info and had the connections people think he has, he would know better.
    So, that should tell you something about him.

10. Link to Post #1166
    Thanks

I think he's being protected here Sid, without a doubt. That's my intuition/perspective,,if you will.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th November 2011 at 21:51.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

araucaria (30th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (29th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011), Unified Serenity (30th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #1167
    Thanks

I would suggest that you all be very suspicious of those who keep pointing out ''the jews'' all the time.
    As I have mentioned before, yes, some are involved, but they are not as powerful as people think.
    I got tired of ''the jews'' all the time before, I don't want to see that here too.
    ''The jews'' are no worse than ''the whites'' are good.
    And you can quote me on that.

13. Link to Post #1168
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,562 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I sure hope his compassion hasn't been used against him
    I have felt Benjamins compassion for humanity and mother earth, He may lose his way now and then but his compassion will shine through any distractions that cross his path. I Bless Him for his great efforts.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (30th November 2011), araucaria (30th November 2011), Herbert (30th November 2011), jackovesk (30th November 2011), Kimberley (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (29th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011), StephenW11UK (30th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #1169
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Thanks Jackovesk for posting the full report. I am not a paid member of B.F's site, so do not have access to the full reports.

Only time will tell if he is correct and genuine in what he claims.

One thing is for sure though, if 'the dominos do come a tumblin down', there will be a period of chaos before things settle down.

I have watched interviews with B.F. & Wilcock, as with so many of these people, it is difficult to tell if what they claim is true.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

jackovesk (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011), Unified Serenity (30th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #1170
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,224 times in 8,588 posts

If you listen to a lot of Fulford you'll see that he DOESN'T blame the Jews. He's very specific about how he mentions them and their ruling cabal.

I can't be sure about anything about him but like a lot of you here I'd love to see it all turn out so.

Even if he's got the big picture wrong, I'm sure there are a lot of good infonuggets in what he's being told from his 'sources'.

I'm watching the european situation for signs of a change from "we are invincible and we WILL rule the world" to " we are in big trouble and we must dig our defenses". I can't say I've seen any sign of it yet. But then, I'm just a nugget. What would I know?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aranuk (30th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #1171
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If you listen to a lot of Fulford you'll see that he DOESN'T blame the Jews. He's very specific about how he mentions them and their ruling cabal.

I can't be sure about anything about him but like a lot of you here I'd love to see it all turn out so.

Even if he's got the big picture wrong, I'm sure there are a lot of good infonuggets in what he's being told from his 'sources'.

I'm watching the european situation for signs of a change from "we are invincible and we WILL rule the world" to " we are in big trouble and we must dig our defenses". I can't say I've seen any sign of it yet. But then, I'm just a nugget. What would I know?
    I just love the word "nugget". I remember a South Park episode where one word was the only word that some off world race used to say anything. As usual it was brilliant.

But what do I know, just being a nugget.

20. Link to Post #1172
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Someone referred to B.F's appearance.

It occurs to me, having watched and listened to his interviews, that as he claims he has had several 'hit attempts' made upon his life, he may indeed be deliberately changing his appearance. (and who would blame him for tha?..lol)

If anyone was looking for him as he used to appear, this latest(?) pic bears no resemblence to the one on the vids

On the vids, he looks rather like 'the wild man of Borneo'-with big wild hair and bushy beard.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

aranuk (30th November 2011), KellyNUTS (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), WhiteFeather (30th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #1173
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Just for information, Ben Fulford is Jewish himself. You might remember there was a stoush with Alex Jones that his wife was Jewish (turns out one of her ancestors was Jewish). Anyway Ben responded to AJ that it was nothing to be concerned about and meant zip. He mentioned he was Jewish himself.

I agree with Lord Sid, the rotten cabal is made up of many nationalities and that is AJ's stance as well.

Cheers,
    Lily

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

aranuk (30th November 2011), araucaria (30th November 2011), KellyNUTS (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), Unified Serenity (30th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #1174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Someone referred to B.F's appearance.

It occurs to me, having watched and listened to his interviews, that as he claims he has had several 'hit attempts' made upon his life, he may indeed be deliberately changing his appearance. (and who would blame him for tha?..lol)

If anyone was looking for him as he used to appear, this latest(?) pic bears no resemblence to the one on the vids

On the vids, he looks rather like 'the wild man of Borneo'-with big wild hair and bushy beard.
    I bet the guy from wellaware1.com wouldn't be fooled.

25. Link to Post #1175
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,224 times in 8,588 posts

Quote Posted by Lily de Cuir (here)
    Just for information, Ben Fulford is Jewish himself. You might remember there was a stoush with Alex Jones that his wife was Jewish (turns out one of her ancestors was Jewish). Anyway Ben responded to AJ that it was nothing to be concerned about and meant zip. He mentioned he was Jewish himself.

I agree with Lord Sid, the rotten cabal is made up of many nationalities and that is AJ's stance as well.

Cheers,
    Lily
    Ben is a decendant of a person that the Rockefella clan shafted a long time ago. He may have some 'issues' with them that may cloud his mind a little. That's OK in my book. I've got issues with the lot of them that drive me crazy with anger quite frequently.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aranuk (30th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), KellyNUTS (30th November 2011), Lily de Cuir (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Unified Serenity (30th November 2011), WhiteFeather (30th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #1176
    Thanks

Celtman is this to whom you were referring to. Yum Yum Eatem Up, My Favorite. Enjoy RascalNuggets. 5 Stars Easily LMFAO
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 30th November 2011 at 01:15.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kimberley (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), ulli (30th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #1177
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Yum Yum Eatem Up, My Favorite. Enjoy RascalNuggets. 5 Stars Easily LMFAO
    That is such a classic WF. Great find. That was back when TV was worth watching.

30. Link to Post #1178
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Is that what he does?
    Many confuse the Jew issue with his monthly appearances on the Jeff Rense Radio Show...

It is not Ben who used to pound on the Jews (Zionists), it was Jeff Rense who hates them with a passion!

Like any Country, there is Good & Bad...

In fairness to Rense, he has Huge Issues with the Zionists not the Jewish people...

31. Link to Post #1179
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Lily de Cuir (here)

Cheers,
    Lily
    Ben is a decendant of a person that the Rockefella clan shafted a long time ago. He may have some 'issues' with them that may cloud his mind a little. That's OK in my book. I've got issues with the lot of them that drive me crazy with anger quite frequently.
    The way the 'fellas' have been rolling through history they are not wanting for people only too glad to see them cleaning toilets in prisons.

32. Link to Post #1180
    Thanks

Thanks Modwiz, i like to smoke my peace pipe when i watch that episode. Very funny, to say the least!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

33. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ulli (30th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 383 FirstFirst 1 9 49 59 69 109 159 383 LastLast