+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Underground Bases - to protect or to deceive?

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Underground Bases - to protect or to deceive?

I dont know what do believe..
    Why are they showing this so easly? should not be this a secret???
    Are this bases to latter control, ?

2. Link to Post #2
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 times in 1,157 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases - to protect or to deceive?

How Seed Banks Work
    by Debra Ronca

Print Cite Feedback E-mail This
    Facebook

Ronca, Debra. "How Seed Banks Work." 14 April 2008. HowStuffWorks.com. <http://science.howstuffworks.com/seed-bank.htm> 19 July 2010.
    Inside this Article
    Introduction to How Seed Banks Work
    Why are seed banks necessary?
    What seeds are stored in banks?
    How are seeds stored in banks?
    Seed Banks Around the World

An Australian wheat farmer examines his crop, which has been weakened by drought.

Plants are crucial for the welfare of human society. They help our ecosystem function. They provide us with oxygen to breath, medicine, clothing fiber and, importantly, food. Out of the 7,000 species of plants currently used for agriculture around the planet, only 30 crops make up the world's diet. Wheat, corn and rice alone account for more than half of the world's food consumption

Did you ever stop to think about what might happen if these crops disappeared? Right now, for example, our wheat supply is dwindling. The world's stockpiles are at their lowest numbers in thirty years. Consumption is exceeding production, and farmers are having a tough time keeping up. Experts predict this trend is temporary

But what if it's not? Or, what if a natural disaster wipes out the majority of wheat and other important crops? Scientists think they have hit upon a solution -- seed banks.

Think of a seed bank as a savings account. Seeds are "deposited" into secure storage with the intention of "withdrawing" them in the future when they are needed. Just as you might keep money saved for an unforeseen emergency, scientists are saving up seeds to use for replanting in case certain crops die out or are destroyed. When stored correctly, seeds can remain viable for decades or even centuries [source: Minister of Agriculture and Food].

Life Imitating Art
    The 1972 sci-fi film Silent Running depicts a barren future where humans have destroyed all plant life. Only a few plant species survive, sealed in a domed greenhouse that orbits in space. The keeper of this preserved forest, played by Bruce Dern, winds up battling his own crew to save his beloved trees. Will he -- and a couple of robots -- wind up drifting in space alone? Rent the movie to find out.

There are currently about 1,400 seed banks around the world, but the most famous is the Svalbard Global Seed Vault, which opened on Feb. 26, 2008. Also known as the Doomsday Vault, it functions as a global repository and backup for all other seed banks.

Seed banking is a complicated concept.

This article will touch upon all of its facets -- why we need seed banks, who's responsible for the seeds, and how they are stored. Read on to find out why seed banking is an investment in the future of the human race.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/seed-bank.htm

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

http://www.wkrg.com/national/article...2008_11-23-am/

Underground shelter for people and seeds...

5. Link to Post #5
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

i heard our crops are using all of them a version of genetically modified seed. And those seeds are programmed to die after a certain time, so that when the time comes.. they will give nothing.. thats how "they" will make us starve ... or join them.. hehe

BUT THE QUESTION if.. the video i gave its to : is good go to the bases.. or not? why they are showing that so easily if its a "secret"

6. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Miguel some things just cannot be hidden like underground bases. It has become a fact through the conspiracy community either through books, forums, Youtube, etc, etc, that there are indeed underground bases. I remember reading somewhere about someone who lives or wanders about out near the Pine Gap facility in Northern Australia, very remote and desert belonging to the US, the base I mean, occupied by the US. You have to have a certain classification to work there. Well an aussie noticed that there were tons of food and other stuff being taken off trucks, planes, whatever to go into that base and that is all underground; it is a well known secret which they cannot keep a lid on.

I knew someone very very well who is well known who lives in Nevada and he actually knows some of the places you can access to go down into the underground bases there. It is nigh impossible to keep a lid on a lot of covert stuff, not all of it of course but a lot gets leaked.

7. Link to Post #7
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

right.. but..
    now this rises a question:
    So if there is UNDERGROUND bases.. Why?
    Does it means there will be a doomsday...? otherwise... it would not make sense..
    OR is it another thing?

8. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    right.. but..
    now this rises a question:
    So if there is UNDERGROUND bases.. Why?
    Does it means there will be a doomsday...? otherwise... it would not make sense..
    OR is it another thing?
    Well we could write pages about why there are underground bases. There is the Dulce lab in Nevada, I am sure that is underground and they carry out experiments there supposedly along with ETs; (I get the feeling Miguel with your enquiring mind there will be more whys coming). Okay so it is a given they do experiments in Dulce lab, google or look on P/A, PC or one of the other forums to know what Dulce is all about. Put it this way you would not want to find yourself in there being experimented on okay not from the intel I got from someone who knew, and no cannot say that was as it is private and confidential.

Then as I told you before there is an underground base Pine Gap, Northern Territory where they probably sit there in their highly classified high tech rooms monitoring and honing in on who they want to get rid of this week; its been written that ET visits there as well. Its ongoing, there all over the darn place Miguel. There are nasty people out there who work along side nasty other entities to do terrible things because they can.

ETs have bases under ocean, outside the atmosphere and underground. And the elite have their well stocked up underground safe base in case of nuclear or chemical attack, etc. The general public wont be invited to those safe places though.
    Last edited by Tuza; 20th July 2010 at 13:19.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,965 times in 628 posts

They build the underground bases because they live in fear - fear of us. They feel they need a place to hide, no?

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    They build the underground bases because they live in fear - fear of us. They feel they need a place to hide, no?
    I must agree with you my dear friend,they think and believe that they will survive and come out after all is done and over with to start over with their nasty dark project,well i got some bad news to those people that ain't happening,they will not be able to start over again there will be nothing left for them,people will have either evolved if they were ready to do so or those who didn't shift will just lose their vessels 'physical bodies' nothing to mention that things are not set in stone anyway.Miguel the things is they don't know the future either they know the probabilities but that doesn't make a definite,i wouldn't worry about my friend just focus on yourself and do your part and everything will be in the right place.
    Last edited by Arpheus; 22nd July 2010 at 02:51. Reason: mispells

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,274 times in 1,357 posts

I'm thinking someone's mistaken somewhere along the line - I've heard that there are those in power positions who are choosing Australia as a safe place - on the other hand Patrick Geryl said Australia will be pretty much wiped out by tsunamis because it's low - unless you go onto the high places, which you can't, because they're national parks.

Hmmm, unless maybe they're planning to bunker down in Pine Gap (apparently lots and lots of furniture has been delivered there.

I tell you what - you'd have to be pretty freaked about dying to go and bury yourself in one of those bunkers until it's all over.
    I sort of feel the same way about those who are going to build themselves a civilisation in Africa - it's all about fear.

I wonder if this is another way of the 'ptb' making money off super wealthy people by selling them bunker space. And the elites will be spending their time on Mars, perhaps.
    I also wonder if the catastrophe is going to come via HAARP.

Frankly, I find the idea of a catastrophe, if it makes for a fresh start, more compelling than the life under a controlled dictatorship.
    Last edited by Teakai; 22nd July 2010 at 02:18.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,274 times in 1,357 posts

Imagine if you bought one of those underground compartments and when it was time to come out you realised that yours happened to have been on land that sunk?

Do you think you could get a refund?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

13. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

IMO I think the elites are kidding themselves if they think they can come up and rebuild because their will not be anyone left to do the labour work. I don't see them picking up a shovel or hammer. They will be rulers without serfs to command. Also when there generators break down where are they going to get the parts from? All industry will be caput.
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

14. Link to Post #14
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

exactly it will be he movie:
    City of amber .. its a interesting movie..

+ Reply to Thread