+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Benevolent Or Malevolent, Who Is Who In The Great Abyss

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 times in 902 posts

Default Benevolent Or Malevolent, Who Is Who In The Great Abyss

This thread is based on the many discussions regarding are "those others" (a.k.a. ETs and such) friend or foe to humanity - in order to know, one must first be able to make informed decisions.

Feeling a bit under the weather, I managed to complete this project; not without being tongue-tied a few times.

What does a micro brief of such topics as World War II, the alleged time paradox, "those others" (example, ETs), overpopulation, religions and such all have in common? All these things tie together to form existence overall - a.k.a. the "big picture".

The topic of this video is to aid in making an informed decision when determining the possible motives of "those others".

There are many people who make claims (not doubting) they have been in contact with some of "those others". These people have been told "they" ("those others") want to help humanity by offering aid with overpopulation, the food crisis, free energy, improving health, spirituality and so on.

What do human beings know about the global issues of today; it is known the earth is not overpopulated, that people are not eating because of those who influence or control the food supply and that Nikola Tesla had already given free energy to humanity... and humanity does not have free energy because of people like Thomas Edison.

So the question is, why would "those others" claim to offer solutions, when human beings already know what the cause is of these problem and how to resolve them.

In this video, I brief that some of "those others" (as species as a whole or "individuals" within each) had made alliances with some human beings or groups of human beings - all around the world.

Using an example many are familiar with from one part of the world - I use (the) some of "those others" from the Christian holy book to highlight how agreements had been made. I further this by showing how some of "those others" have influenced human beings in the past and in modern times.

"Those others" (as species as a whole or "individuals" within each), who offer alleged solutions to constructed problems and mix in feel-good nonsense of spirituality - may not be, either who they claim to be or they have some other interest / benefit with there involvement.

It is difficult to discuss one topic alone, as other topics tie in and when introducing other (sub) topics, their foundations must also be discussed - in part, this is why it appears I go off on tangents. The "big picture" is made up of layer after layer of what was, what is and what will be.

I conclude by stating what tools are needed for one to seek for themselves. I have not stated or implied anything other then seek for yourselves - it is up to you whether the accept the facts or not.

Note: any materials included in my video may not represent me or I them and at no time do I claim the works of others to be absolute nor am I being critical of them.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), D-Day (21st February 2012), Fredenit (22nd February 2012), gripreaper (22nd February 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012), JRS (22nd February 2012), kersley (21st February 2012), ktlight (22nd February 2012), Miller (24th February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), schneider (22nd February 2012), starsha (21st February 2012), sunflower (22nd February 2012), Turcurulin (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Benevolent Or Malevolent, Who Is Who In The Great Abyss

I would like to be clear.

There are many "those others" and many of "them" within each group/species, who have made agreements/alliances with many different (for example) human beings and/or groups all around the world... throughout history and modern times.

The brief examples I have provided are but brief examples; meaning, I could have chosen other examples, which I have previously done. In order to be "awake" means one needs to see the "big picture", or more of it then most and in order to do this, in part... everything must be viewed together to make proper informed decisions.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012), starsha (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well Said!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), king anthony (22nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

If you haven't listened to Kerrys interview with John Kettler, you might want to, very informative on the ET subject.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

I blieve there are no bad guys in the movie. We're playing a game that we co-created in order to challenge ourselves and learn certain lessons that would not be possible otherwise.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Alekahn (2nd March 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

King Anthony, you are coming out with some great information.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012), king anthony (22nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    I would like to be clear.

There are many "those others" and many of "them" within each group/species, who have made agreements/alliances with many different (for example) human beings and/or groups all around the world... throughout history and modern times.

The brief examples I have provided are but brief examples; meaning, I could have chosen other examples, which I have previously done. In order to be "awake" means one needs to see the "big picture", or more of it then most and in order to do this, in part... everything must be viewed together to make proper informed decisions.
    Hello king anthony,
    The way to identify who are true Divine Spiritual Beings who are benevolent is a problem, unless you have read the information given in the Allies of Humanity, there are now three books and they deal with this situation in great depth, they tell us there are Galactic Laws that prohibit the contact of
    certain types of beings of which 1 Beings who are not asking for assistance 2 Beings who are not of the Galaxy Greater Community ( ie ) like Earth 3 Beings who are not yet mature enough to engage with the Galaxy Greater Community. The real benevolent beings like the Allies of Humanity have put themselves in great danger of reprisals if they are discovered. Please go to " http://www.alliesofhumanity.org " to obtain far more information, it is well worth a visit.
    Cheers for now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredenit For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    I blieve there are no bad guys in the movie. We're playing a game that we co-created in order to challenge ourselves and learn certain lessons that would not be possible otherwise.
    There are always going to be some bad guys in the movie. To pretend there are not murderers and rapists as a potentiality in our world is escapism. Sure you can look deeper and see that those filled with hatred and pain are going to do evil things, and perhaps can't even do otherwise due to heavy conditioning or bad situations, and you can understand and forgive.

But having said that, there is a difference between being truly objective vs being detached from reality because you want it to be something other than it is. Objectivity and clear seeing will show us the reality as it is, and what comes with that is the presence of mind to be able to address that murderer (or whatever) appropriately when faced with one.

There are good people and bad people on earth, and 'as above so below' if there are other species out there it only makes sense that there will be good ones and bad ones within all other races as well. It also helps to understand 'why' the bad ones are bad, because it keeps judgement out of the picture so you can see it clearly. I have learned that it's not always black and white, which is why it helps to keep an open mind to all possibilities.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Alekahn (2nd March 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012), king anthony (22nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

One thing I've seen here and has been I think one of the biggest misnomers is that some think out there in space it's very cut and clear "Black and White" with the ET/ED races or distinctly "Benevolent" and "Malevolent" and that if one is positively aligned they're incapable of being anything but "love and light" and if they're negatively aligned they're incapable of doing anything but being pure "evil". This concept of polarity among the races up in space is what I think is causing a lot of problems and misconceptions here on Terra.

Out there *points to space* it's so many shades of grey among every race, and every individual and every potential situation, that I think trying to lock "them" into such a distinct polarity so we can "comfort" ourselves for what ever reason only stands to create more problems and narrow our perceptions even more which ultimately is a bad thing.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (2nd March 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), jagman (22nd February 2012), king anthony (22nd February 2012), meat suit (22nd February 2012), sunflower (22nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

KA- Great video, nicely done-even those very brainwashed souls might just get a clue and start thinking for themselves after seeing this. I will link video to some friends who will keep the ball rolling for you through emails. Rob

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredenit (here)
    The way to identify who are true... unless you have read the information given in the Allies of Humanity, there are now three books and they deal with this situation in great depth...
    I say, unless you have watched the video in the OP...

...who are true Divine Spiritual Beings who are...
    ...the thought of "Divine Spiritual Beings" is just that, a thought - for all, such as "those others", are not magical mystical intangible anything...

...like the Allies of Humanity have put themselves in great danger of reprisals if they are discovered...
    ...I have addressed this...

... Please go to... to obtain far more information, it is well worth a visit.
    ...feel free to visit here for more information.

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I say, survival and existence is not a game, for what benefit is it to see as one who is "born". A child sees "things" as a game and it is the role of the parent to teach the child "things" are not a game, lest the child is hurt or no longer.

Quote Posted by starsha (here)
    ...But having said that, there is a difference between being truly objective vs being detached from reality because you want it to be something other than it is. Objectivity and clear seeing will show us the reality as it is, and what comes with that is the presence of mind... ...if there are other species out there it only makes sense that there will be good ones and bad ones within all other races as well...
    Words well said; however, there should be no question "if" there are "those others", as they are just as "we" are and I know "you" know this.

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    ...I will link video to some friends who will keep the ball rolling for you through emails.
    Thank you.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

...But having said that, there is a difference between being truly objective vs being detached from reality because you want it to be something other than it is. Objectivity and clear seeing will show us the reality as it is, and what comes with that is the presence of mind... ...if there are other species out there it only makes sense that there will be good ones and bad ones within all other races as well...
    Words well said; however, there should be no question "if" there are "those others", as they are just as "we" are and I know "you" know this.
    Yes, i do 'know' this based on things i have seen with my own eyes, and experienced directly ... but even in knowing there is room for error, and i like to keep my mind open to the possibility that i could be wrong.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What if its just a prison wich we were trained to belive in for all your life , when we were asleep and now that we think we are not, with different methods adapting to our everyday evolving counsciousness. Do we actualy remember the moment we decided to co-create, do we have any reacall of it, or maybe we have just been given a reason to stay ''quiet'' in this prison.

What if you DID NOT CHOSE to come here, or maybe wanted to take a look and got stucked here, by the will of something else and the compliance of your ignorance, and the habbit to stick to it. I see too many assumptions. From the facts,like abductions,created religions and other manipulations that are real , one would assume most of the contacts we have with ET-s are not in our interest. Yet there is tendency of inferiority we feel that brings us to belive that everyone that does some cool ''magic'' trick is our friend. I see very frequently the concept of ''learning''. What if it is just an excuse to keep us here ,in a never ending reincarnation loop, giving a plausible reason to stay here even to the ones that ''awake''.

The problem is you never know in how many sleeping layers you are in, the greatest mistake is to assume that after you got through the first one you think you are done,but unfortanately we still don't know anything.We are creative eternal beings, so yes we create and interact even in this prison, a spark of what we really are makes it to here ,we can feel it inside, but than we see outsuide and something doesn't seem right, not only about the government, or the everyday bull..it but with the ''bigger'' picture too, the one we are so generosally offered from every direction,being it offered from religions or from channeled messages.

You may ask what is your problem. My problem is that the ''learning'' or ''evolving'' justification for me is not enough, i am not convinced by it, maybe you are,. The reincarnation process doesn't convince me, its more plausible its just an effective method of using the only weapon you have to keep an eternal being in your service, make it forget what he is and give his mind stuff to ''get exited'' with ,whatever it is, just TO KEEP it the direction YOU WANT. Oh my dear you are learning! Well than why am i not convinced, i myself dont feel i have anything to learn, and of course if some external factor made my play for a long time this ''human'' roleplay for its reasons, than of course i ''falsly'' feel i have to learn, but personally i think i want to remember , get my autonomy back.

I would sincerely ask you : Do you feel you want to be here ? Mine is, NO...I am not saying i cannot appreciate some of the things this reality offers, but if i ask my deep self, not just my mind i feel i just ''happened'' here. If i dont feel i am here to learn than why should i listen whole theories built on this concept, expanding it in other realities or realms. In my mind...better .. in my heart, 2 things i am and have always convinced of, the first is i feel i am more than i have been told, i would say i feel eternal ( not in the egoistical sense) , and the other is everything that is being given as an explanation to me for being here is not convincing to my deep intuition, maybe yes to the mind but not to the heart.

So i think its my ''duty'' to never be ''comfortated'' by others explainations but follow that deep indicator toward the truth, so i am saying this to know better if the ''learning'' concept, so much loved in the spiritual community, is yours too. For me it gives foundation to the procastination of our imprisonment and justifies, prolonges our enslavement , makes us happy to go to ''better'' conditioned prison cells like other densities or realms , and never ask questions. I admit , at the beggining i thought i would find more ''doubtfull' people here at avalon, thinking the impossible, but i find most are only waiting to take that trip, with tickets bought by others, to the next density. The only doubt, worth of discussing seems to be when the ''airplane'' will come, or if its better take a ''train''.

I , at the moment, think this reality is just a prison, made to entrap infinite beings by giving them the illusion of being ''finite'', feed on them ,hack their soul ,their direct conection to source and use this energy for their interests. So we are in farm,like the ones we have, we dont see it just like a cow doesn't see it, i mean understand it, but it surely feels the knife cutting through it ( when is time to go) or being milked every day. This is behind most abduction, just as you take a ship to toss it and bring it back. Reptilians and other no physical beings are in the main group of command, most greys just follow orders, and all wanting a ''piece'' of us, only we don't want a piece of us as much as we want a ''piece '' of them, we are so desperate to meet them.

Yeah, i know, its an illusion, yet i dont like being treated this bad even for fun, so for me better ''ignorant'' and free than ''educated, learned'' and slave.

24. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

...but even in knowing there is room for error, and i like to keep my mind open to the possibility that i could be wrong.
    I say, either one knows or they do not - for their own words casts light onto themselves.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

...but even in knowing there is room for error, and i like to keep my mind open to the possibility that i could be wrong.
    I say, either one knows or they do not - for their own words casts light onto themselves.
    Well at least i know now, how you feel about knowing.

26. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I say, how can one know when they know not them self!?

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I say, how can one know when they know not them self!?
    I was just teasing you Anthony.

Hope you are well my friend.

28. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

couldn`t agree more,its a school down here as we explore and expand and create.well said.

Peace.

29. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    ...playing a game that we co-created in order to challenge ourselves and learn certain lessons...
    couldn`t agree more,its a school down here as we explore and expand and create.well said...
    Giving the benefit of doubt, for a moment, to the above said; when are the "students" going to do something of value, or anything - rather then continuing to be the resource they have been "created" to be!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast