+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford delivers some real 'Doozies' in Latest Update..! 2012/02/20

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,952 times in 4,742 posts

Default Benjamin Fulford delivers some real 'Doozies' in Latest Update..! 2012/02/20

Quote Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only, your Discernment required...
    Benjamin Fulford- Full Update – A March 31st Deadline Has Been Delivered To The Committee Of 300 By The Gnostic “Illuminati” Faction – 20 February 2012

Posted on February 20, 2012

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth.

There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.

It can also now be disclosed that Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Spain have all told the banks they are not going to pay back any of their loans because the loans were made illegally. This is one of the reasons why Moody’s downgraded 114 financial institutions including Citibank, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Deutschebank etc. These are the institutions that own the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Board is going to be shut down soon, according to Pentagon sources. In other words these countries are going to “default,” and for a change it will be the bankers and not the average citizens, who will pay the price.

The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs is just the beginning of a complete dismantling of the Khazarian banking monopoly. All money created through fraud is now going to be deleted from the global financial computer systems, according to officials involved in the take-down.

The $6 trillion fraud case in Italy is noteworthy because it is the one of the first such cases major corporate propaganda media outlets have reported worldwide. Italian newspapers have also now started reporting on the Neil Keenan lawsuit against the Davos World Forum, Berlusconi, the UN etc. accusing them of a $1 trillion theft. The arrest of 8 people is a further concrete sign of action being taken against the P2 Freemason lodge. This means that people who were hitherto above the law and above institutions like the Vatican and the UN are no longer immune from arrest.

The announcement in the UK Upper House by Lord Blackheath that $15 trillion had been stolen from a member of the “Indian-Chinese” royal family by Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke, US Treasury secretary Timothy Geithner and “Yusuke Horiguchi”(we are making enquiries about this individual), is a another sign of big change. The most interesting aspect of the Upper House testimony was the reference to a “Lord Sassoon.” The Sassoons are one of the families that profited from both the Opium wars and the colonization of Japan and it is interesting to see their name finally appear in the spotlight. Lord Sassoon has, as the testimony makes clear, already committed perjury in relation to the $15 trillion case. He is expected to be arrested and questioned soon.

In the US, as well change continues under the surface. The pentagon has already decided that a major purge of Khazarian Satanist influence and control of corporations, banks and professional organizations will take place. Among the organizations expected to experience high profile arrests are the American Medical Association, the American Dental Association, the Psychiatric and Psychology Associations, the Bar Association, the chambers of commerce and of course the Washington D.C. beltway.

Particular attention is going to be directed at the Pharmaceutical and chemical companies as well as satanic corporations like Microsoft and Monsanto, according to the Pentagon sources.

Rahm Emmanuel, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, J. Rockefeller, the Bushes and the various “Neocons,” are also due for arrest, according to multiple sources. The proof of these claims of course, can only be made if these promised arrests actually take place. Until then skepticism remains the order of the day.

In Japan there is more credible evidence of change. The top power brokers in Japan have decided that a revolution will take place. They are pushing for Osaka Major Toru Hashimoto to be the leader of the new regime in this country. It is particularly noteworthy that two bitter, but extremely influential, rivals among the power-brokers both support Hashimoto. The Zionist flunkies are also trying to co-opt Hashimoto and make him one of their tools. This will not be allowed to happen.

Ruling Democratic Party of Japan power-brokers Ichiro Ozawa (a Rockefeller servant) and former Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama (a Freemason working for European royal families) will be bringing a large group of MP’s to China in March in search for financial and other support. It has already been concluded they will return from this trip empty-handed.

There is much more this writer knows but has been asked to remain silent about. However, there will be proof and detail from this week’s meetings available in next week’s report.

www.benjaminfulford.net link to original article

http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/...012/#more-8200

PS - People wonder Why some question your sanity Ben with statements like this one..!

Quote "Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth."
    Especially after Prince Harry came out defending his Nazi Grandfather only a few weeks ago..!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Edinburgh.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st February 2012 at 04:59.
    The (TRUTH) is simple, its just plain old (COMMON-SENSE)..!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), christian (21st February 2012), Cjay (21st February 2012), GlassSteagallfan (21st February 2012), kersley (21st February 2012), learninglight (21st February 2012), Maria Stade (23rd February 2012), phillipbbg (21st February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (21st February 2012), Studeo (22nd February 2012), sygh (21st February 2012), Terra (21st February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 435 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford delivers some real 'Doozies' in Latest Update..! 2012/02/20

Well if Prince Harry does become head of the British Empire and on this side of the Atlantic, if Rahn Emmanuel gets arrested (as evidence of our own pursuit of these criminals), then I will start believing more of what Ben says/implies.

Wait and see attitude now.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), kersley (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), seko (22nd February 2012), Vanessa (21st February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford delivers some real 'Doozies' in Latest Update..! 2012/02/20

This isn´t even funny anymore.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to super t For This Post:

hectorlca (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), muxfolder (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 967 posts

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    Well if Prince Harry does become head of the British Empire and on this side of the Atlantic, if Rahn Emmanuel gets arrested (as evidence of our own pursuit of these criminals), then I will start believing more of what Ben says/implies.

Wait and see attitude now.
    agree with you 100%

8. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

jackovesk (21st February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 times in 817 posts

I feel we're in for a "slow burn" & nothing major will happen before the US election late this year. Of course, the rumours will abound, but not many concrete things will eventuate. Prince Harry is way too young to be in charge of the Royal Family!
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

jackovesk (21st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,720 times in 7,892 posts

Quote Posted by super t (here)
    This isn´t even funny anymore.

Sure it is.

Look ... one of Fulford's ninjas caught on camera ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ninjadog.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	13975

Name:  yodafunny.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  10.3 KB
    Last edited by Calz; 21st February 2012 at 06:41.
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

D-Day (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), learninglight (21st February 2012), Lisab (21st February 2012), loc333 (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), Ria (21st February 2012), seko (22nd February 2012), spiritwind (21st February 2012), super t (21st February 2012), Terra (21st February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012), Wind (22nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 312 posts

Hi all

Thanks for posting this jackovesk,
    When i got to the part about Prince Harry i just pmsl (pis.ed myself laughing)

Quote jackovesk: PS - People wonder Why some question your sanity Ben with statements like this one..!

Quote "Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth."

Anyway, whats the point of putting him in the 'top' royal possition! get them all out and their hangers on, thought the whole point was to change the 'system' not just change the players around!!
    I've now moved from 'sitting on the fence' where Ben's concerned to climbing a tree lol oh well we can only wait and see what transpires next

much love

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), D-Day (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), muxfolder (21st February 2012), Ria (21st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,226 times in 5,445 posts

No matter how far out Ben might seem some time, I can stomach him more than I can an American who would support a Santorum, Gingrich, Bachman, Cain or Perry for president. All of these candidates are Special Olympics candidates except Newt. He is a federal prison candidate. Romney is as crooked as they come, but it hasn't come out yet so I can understand supporting him. Still makes me queasy, but it does not boggle my mind and make me want to become an Ex-pat.

I am watching for MSM or other confirmation of this. I am allowing for some 'clone' false arrests. Patience is a virtue and a sign of................I ain't saying, LOL.
    Last edited by modwiz; 21st February 2012 at 07:50.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Alie (21st February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), eileenrose (21st February 2012), Elandiel BernElve (21st February 2012), Herbert (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), marique3652 (21st February 2012), mountain_jim (21st February 2012), NewFounderHome (21st February 2012), Realeyes (22nd February 2012), seko (22nd February 2012), Terra (21st February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 times in 652 posts

I have so much trouble believing some of the stuff Ben comes up with but I have to say... let it be so!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), nimmer (21st February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,720 times in 7,892 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    No matter how far out Ben might seem some time, I can stomach him more than I can an American who would support a Santorum, Gingrich, Bachman, Cain or Perry for president. All of these candidates are Special Olympics candidates except Newt. He is a federal prison candidate. Romney is as crooked as they come, but it hasn't come out yet so I can understand supporting him. Still makes me queasy, but it does not boggle my mind and want to become an Ex-pat.
    Despite poking some fun I have not given up ... although the time for the rubber to meet the road is not unlimited.

There is a lawsuit ... we know that.

As others have mentioned we need to see proof of some of these big cats getting hauled off to jail. The lawsuit in and of itself may go nowhere.

Time for the "whitehats" to shine if it is in their power to do so.

Name:  yoda6.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  11.6 KB

... and yes of course the only ticket that will do is Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura

Run independent they must ...
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Chumley (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), mountain_jim (21st February 2012), nimmer (21st February 2012), Terra (21st February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,802 times in 2,554 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Romney is as crooked as they come, but it hasn't come out yet.
    Not?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (21st February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,571 times in 2,177 posts

Chortle. Thanks Chiquetet Reminds me of this one:

HUGELY humorous also, are the 1,251 "dislikes". C'moooon you insiders, you're still lagging.......

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 times in 494 posts

Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,952 times in 4,742 posts

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    This has already been posted
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...206#post432206
    So there Jackovesk ner, ner, nan, ner, ner...

As per usual, I did a Ben Fulford search with the Date 2012/02/20 b4 posting, yet could'nt find anything...

So, sue me...

PS - Thanks to all your excellent replies...
    The (TRUTH) is simple, its just plain old (COMMON-SENSE)..!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), galilava (2nd March 2012), learninglight (21st February 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 times in 881 posts

Well this thread was more entertaining than the other one - thanks all! - and better presented with links and disclaimer, too.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (21st February 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member 778 neighbour of some guy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,273 times in 2,107 posts

Allready read bens story in some other post.

About Prince H, i was told by some annoying fat kid "gingers have no souls" o boy where will this end.( look at his pictures on the net PH is partyboy himself, if he is the one we should be waiting for, nah, never mind, i'm perfectly capable of screwing my own life up without his assistance with less colateral damage)

Well, we'll see what happens with this story. ( hope Ben didnt get his info from some dyslectic rep from the GFL trying to read the message from a cue card.)

Dominique Strauss Kahn is taken out of roulation as of today, he is found guilty of not knowing young hot chicks do not dig fat old mean delusional bastards, he thought they really liked him and he got all that action for free, i have retarded clients who have better and smarter excuses for doing something stupid. (wonder how long they will be able to hold him).

Berlusconi still walks around and about, Laura Bush opened the stock exchange today, the Greeks took the money.

I dunno, doesnt feel right to me at all.

All i can do is just dont participate in negative action, might just do that, it keeps me from becoming an overly cynical human being.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 21st February 2012 at 16:43. Reason: stan
    Confusius say.......... = MEH!!!!

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 778 neighbour of some guy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st February 2012), Calz (21st February 2012), jackovesk (22nd February 2012), loc333 (21st February 2012), modwiz (22nd February 2012), Ria (21st February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,226 times in 5,445 posts

Last edited by modwiz; 22nd February 2012 at 04:53.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd February 2012), Calz (22nd February 2012), cellardoor (22nd February 2012), mountain_jim (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,192 times in 2,723 posts

I think it's all under control. All of the gold is in the hands of the indigenous gnostic bloodlines, the reptilian narcissistic bloodline is losing control, the old paradigm hierarchical pyramidal structures are crumbling, the people aren't drinking as much of the kool aid anymore like lapdogs, and as soon as David Wilcock get's up from collapsing from exhaustion for singlehandedly spearheading the greatest transformation on earth, and turns out the lights and gets a shower, he can get back to his highest level sources keeping him apprised of the world power structure players and he can best steer us towards an amicable solution.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ria (22nd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member 778 neighbour of some guy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,273 times in 2,107 posts

Very nice, thanks for putting in the effort, would not know myself where to look for this kind of info.

Nah, okay lets just hope this time it will work out for the better and the human race as a whole gets to profit from it. ( must have thought this a zillion times by now).
    Confusius say.......... = MEH!!!!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 778 neighbour of some guy For This Post:

Calz (22nd February 2012), modwiz (22nd February 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

berlusconi will be in another trial on saturday, i hope that this time justice will be made,because after many many trials he still walks free

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd February 2012), Calz (22nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), modwiz (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread