+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A shift taking place?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default A shift taking place?

In some of my past posts on the forum I've talked of Astral travels and OBE's and such. I've talked of looking at 2 worlds at the same time but now something new is happening to me and I'm not scared but it does freak me out a bit.
    This morning early I went into my kitchen and came back to bed and as soon as I closed my eyes I'm staring at sentences and symbols that were moving like going to different pages. I couldn't understand the sentences or the symbols for they were moving quickly. I didn't have time to dream ,I mean as soon as I shut my eyes it started. 2 days ago after visiting my neighbor I came home and laid down and shut my eyes and I'm looking outside at people walking around my home and other homes right beside mine. I opened my eyes I was in my bedroom I close my eyes I'm instantly outside looking at those people.
    Last week I'm getting ready to go to work so now I'm dressed and I sit down on my couch just relaxing about an hour before I have to leave.I close my eyes and I'm in a desert and it's hot and the sun is blinding I open my eyes I'm in the living room close my eyes I'm in the desert.

I don't know what's happening or it could be some sort of shift but it's happening.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), Black Panther (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (21st February 2012), Cjay (21st February 2012), crosby (21st February 2012), Explodey (21st February 2012), gooty64 (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Lifebringer (21st February 2012), Little Ishta (21st February 2012), Mare (21st February 2012), Miller (24th February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), Pete (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Rodrigo (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (21st February 2012), Tibouchine (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: A shift taking place?

good morning truth4me, something similar is happening to me as well. when i close my eyes i'm seeing vivid scenes of myself in other places; and sometimes, just other people in other places.... weird writings that i can't read - in my situation, everything seems to be moving very quickly. i'm not sure what it is. i try to stay with it as long as possible, but then life takes over and there's something that has to be done....so the eyes have to open and i have to move on and do whatever is beckoning...... i keep thinking how great it would be if the writing scenes that i'm observing would slow down so that i could make some sense of them... even in the pictorial settings, things are moving so fast; like fast forward on a movie. it is very strange.

i'm trying to write the things that i see down, but sometimes i don't have time to do that. it also seems as though i can't get back to the previous 'page'..... which i find totally annoying. let us know what else you see.
    regards, corson

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (21st February 2012), Cjay (21st February 2012), Explodey (21st February 2012), Mare (21st February 2012), Miller (24th February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (21st February 2012), Tibouchine (21st February 2012), truth4me (21st February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Yes have experienced seeing detailed graphic images going very fast under my eyelids...between wake and deep sleep. This happened in 2011 and has not happened since to my waking recollection. And this year have experienced bouts of being in another time/space...almost like what people are describing when they close there eyes but im awake and walking around. Couple days ago, i censed i was in another time period at the beach...the feeling, the emotions all went with it. It was very nostaligic and soothing? Glad to see this thread, very hard to discuss this with noone i know feeling this or experiencing it. Let alone having words in our language to describe it
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), bluestflame (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Herbert (21st February 2012), Mare (21st February 2012), Pete (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (21st February 2012), truth4me (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Me too. Even today but I had to get up. No writing or symbols as I can recall though, but vivid fast moving scenes and landscapes and then bright light pouring into them. Interesting that, I would never have posted that unless someone else had - thought it was just me.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Herbert (21st February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (21st February 2012), truth4me (21st February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

One of the KOCH brothers was on HuffPo complaining aobut recieving death threats.
    I have to ask him, with the multi-million murder squad he manipulates, what other Universal Karma does he expect?
    I mean, I don't wish to judge a person, but it is fairly obvious, he has been on the wrong side of "life and prosperity for ALL" and he funded a mass murderer of Jewish people, then helped them get into our government to install Stalin like freedom removal gradually until democracy and the people's voices, simply aren't heard.

Don't have to tell you, there were 67 pages of people saying he is reaping what he sowed. I simply said, who am I to stand in front of the same karma I would have to face, if I had intent to murder people for power.
    I'm saying WE are gonna see lots and lots of people crying as they do the penguin walk to jail, eventually. Might as well look justice in the eye and say thank you. If we did this, we would meet the same fate.

It's NOT hard to be good and do good, in fact, it feels good.

This guys heart is stone cold and he's a manipulator of people by dumbing them down with paid corporate liars.

Just saying.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Ria (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The same type of visions you speak of have visited me. The downloads occur sporadically for me and deeply implanted in my memory. To what avail? All that can be discerned is that of a feeling of more to come like a series of national geographic programs. Maybe sharing this phenomena will allow us to see a brighter picture, then maybe not. We shall see.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (21st February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), truth4me (21st February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I don't know what's happening or it could be some sort of shift but it's happening.
    I think the veils are thinning. I've noticed during meditation it is much easier to open up, ummm guess I'll say visitations because it seems more than just visual.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), hectorlca (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012), truth4me (21st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

hi truth4me thankyou for starting this thread its like a breath of fresh air to me and thankyou to corson, christinedream7, for your experiences too. i too have similar going on, when i close my eyes i have a giant DNA strand half pink and half green that is moving and twisting and has numbers and symbols on it , i don't know what it means . also ive had things happen with time or the feeling of time, like im aware of two ones a little crazy and negative the other is positive and gives you a thirst for knowledge or at least that is what happens to me. also i get a lot of de ja vu and definately things seem to be happening twice. im taking one day at a time at the moment because it feels a lot to handle and not surrounded by a lot of people to talk to about it, i sound insane to them xxx blessed be aquamarine

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aquamarine For This Post:

Black Panther (22nd February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Rodrigo (22nd February 2012), truth4me (21st February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

My opinion: Probably bleedthroughs to other lifetimes (some of which are past, some future and some happening in same time frame). If you accept that all of time is happening at once, consider that up until now you have been highly focused on this lifetime. As we evolve the veil gets thinner.

If you stay out of fear while these occurrences take place, you will find you have the capability to change things in that lifetime that effect things in this lifetime.

For example: I was having a hip problem for some time. In one of my, we'll call them other states, I saw a Caribbean black woman carrying a huge, heavy basket on her right hip. She did something that made me realize it was me. I had her move the basket to her head and told her it would be better if she carried it that way. Within days my hip improved.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 21st February 2012 at 22:22.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Truth4me, interesting Tread!

I will add my experience.

Lately, laying in my bed in a morning, I opened up my eyes to see that I was in my room, I guess for a few seconds. Then, I closed it out to find out that banners of different writings, different colors, different sizes were passing in my vision.

I could not make what was on banners, it was moving fast. I couldn't make of what kind of message was coming in. It didn't last long though, after a while, I had to get up. Very strange indeed, but I'm glad that other members have similar experience.

I would guess that we are receiving information from the Earth, the Moon, the Cosmic Energy through our vibrational field to make this happened. Great to be part of this interesting energy transfer.

All the best to you.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 21st February 2012 at 18:43.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Referee (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Our pasts are comming into the present, we are going through remembering things and times from before, this will happen more and more. dont fear it, accept it good or bad and learn from what it is telling you.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

aquamarine (22nd February 2012), Black Panther (22nd February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Davidallany (21st February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

A shift happens when we forgive others for perceived aggressiveness, are self possessed, not jumping at every change, not in happiness nor in sadness, and possess a conscious regulated moods, such that we create the moods and decide which one to pick, not let events control our moods.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 21st February 2012 at 21:21.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I would say this is normal, however, after observing other comments…it seems that’s not the case.

The only shift I’m witnessing is a shift in thinking. The rise of consciousness is real and wide spread. What we do with this rise in intellect determines just how phenomenal the future will be….

The future can only be designed from what we do today; the future exists at this very moment. Wishing for something to magically happen is a small indication of disempowerment and how caught up you may be…

If you want the future to look/be/resemble a certain picture…well, you have to actually use your paint brush and get to work. Everything you see in life is past artistry…you can’t change it on the spot because it’s a done deal. You can only enjoy and learn from it to be a better painter…inspired to creating works of art more appealing than the last…

We are creators, not waiters.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Black Panther (22nd February 2012), Caren (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Eagle (21st February 2012), Limor Wolf (21st February 2012), Mare (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), service2others (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I have not had any of these type of visions, but last night (this may be somewhat off topic), I had a dream, and it was so vivid, that I didn't want it to end, I kept trying to go back to sleep to continue it but couldn't. All I can remember of it now is that I was in some sort of huge either castle, or some type of I don't even know what to call it, but it was (in the dream) my home. It was made of concrete, like a massive church would be. With arched doorways, and lots of very tall velvet window coverings, very ornate, and regal. In the dream I laid in a tanning bed (sort of), and I remember afterwards, what a beautiful bronze color I had become after only a few minutes. I was so warm and comfortable, and I wanted to stay there forever. There was also a pretty red sports car in the dream, I was not driving it, it was passing by, and ironically I saw that car in my neighborhood today. I have no clue what it means at all. The best part of the dream was the feeling of being warm and cozy, and pain free, no stress, just calming. Was I envisioning a past life perhaps? I dream alot regularly, but I rarely have this sort of connection to them, like I just want to go back and stay, and I have been thinking about it all day.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crosby (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Lately I myself have been seeing symbols I have never seen before in any video or book I have read and a lot of spirals sometimes "squares"?
    At times i see sprites of light while in bed some white and some red.
    And sometimes When I close my eyes at night I see a bright light that gets real bright real quick so quick that I have to see where it comes from, it seems to come from no where as no car lights can enter into the room, and there is no sound with the lights...
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 22nd February 2012 at 04:10.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

aquamarine (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I don't see symbols, but I do see faces when I meditate. This started occurring around November 2011? Perhaps October. Anyway, at first I would see colors of the full spectrum then a moving meditation tunnel, then the face. Most of the time it's as if I'm looking into a crystal ball and the face is the focal point; various time periods both genders, only one face at a time though. I don't have any particular feeling, mainly I feel like I'm just an observer. No connection that I'm aware of, but then again, I've never opened the door to past lives.
    If you're not learning, you're not living

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

crosby (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

I have also been experiencing similar visions, just this evening while resting on my couch i closed my eyes and I am looking at people shopping at a mall and could hear them speaking. it looked like watching a TV program. I have been getting these kinds of visions for about a week.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

crosby (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012), taizen (23rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member service2others's Avatar
    Thanks

Life is a dream, and a dream can be your life, they are just different levels of consciousness. Your intent, your frequency, and your light is all that matters, and matter, is just viscous frequency. All things are in a state of flux at the moment. And all things will be different depending on where you are supposed to be in your evolution. Live this life to the very end with compassion and love in your heart. Don't focus on the negatives or they will focus on you. Accept the changes like the changes of the seasons, just another cycle. You are older, wiser, more loving, and more accepting now, and there is absolutely nothing to be taken from you, because you are a spiritual being, having a human experience. Enjoy your experiences here, do no harm, and be thankful for your life’s experiences, and look forward to the next one.
    The only tragedy there is in the world is ignorance. And all evil comes from there. The only tragedy there is in the world is unwakefulness and unawareness. And from there comes fear… and from fear comes everything else. Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character, and watch your character for it becomes your destiny. What we think we become.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to service2others For This Post:

crosby (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), shadowstalker (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012), taizen (23rd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Borden

Hi truth4me,

I've had similar experiences and know just what you mean. The figures, words and symbols scrolling is amazing, and makes me wish I could do a 'screen grab' of what I'm seeing. It's the same for me as you describe - they move quickly and I don't have time to take anything in. As taizen says, I also see faces sometimes, and these change from one face to the next extremely quickly and with a stunning sense of detail and character in each face. They're mostly human, but not all. Some are beautiful, and some are truly grotesque.

I've experienced the other thing you describe too, though not for a while. The first and most vivid instance was many years ago. I was about twenty, and it was actually very scary. I was dozing, and appeared to wake up somewhere unfamiliar. Nothing extraordinary - in fact it was in an unfamiliar bedroom at a party, where a lot of people were making noise downstairs. I've had many lucid dreams and astral projection experiences, but this was nothing like them. I swear I was actually in this other house! I tried to convince myself I was dreaming, but nothing worked. It went on and on, with me closing my eyes and trying to wake myself up, only to open them again and feel growing panic that I wasn't back home. Eventually I did find myself at home in my own bed, and the sense of relief I felt was immense! It was so odd and made such an impression that I've even occasionally wondered about nutty things like accidental trans-location as an explanation!

Here's a thought: you say you're into astral projection, and I wonder - do you actively try to astral project? I did for years before I had a bona fide event. I wonder if the scrolling writing and symbols, as well as the face parade thing, might be somehow connected to this. Do you think it's possible that we activate something, perhaps in the brain, by focusing on attempts to astral project? I'd be interested to know if other posters here who describe the same experiences can shed any light on this theory.

Borden

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

aquamarine (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Bordon,

The feedback for me is like one coming from a remote viewing situation. It is not seeked, it just happens when in a calmed situation. It is now accepted as a natural occurance and considered a part of all there is to be.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

crosby (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast