+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A shift taking place?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: A shift taking place?

I had a thought yesterday...yes i know thts dangerous! But seriously i was discussing intense dreams with a friend yesterday, and it occurred to me...DO any of you think it is possible that we are COMPARTMENTALIZED consciously?...meaning, bare with me might b hard to explain! Imagine the thought of US all being multidimentional beings--where all states are occurring simoultaneously. SO SAY, our sleeping is not a natural need for us , but a suppression in order to COMPARTMENTALIZE ourself/our multidimentional self--break us apart. The "astral" way of seeing may be natural, in other words, if we had part of that reality with us --connected, we would not only SEE in different states but also have the ability TO DO some of the things we experience in our dreams..in other words create..BE able to DEFY the laws that we have been taught..i mean HYPNOTIZED into thinking its the only way of existence.

I have always focused on the literal COMPARTMENTALIZATION of us as a people...dividing and keeping us in conflict...however i have not really literally thought of the compartmentalization of OUR VERY OWN SELF. And yes i know this is discussed to a degree in various religions by giving diagrams of how we treverse these "different" layers of beingness..BUT say thts all BS, and we are actually SUPPOSED to be all states at once...this would also negate TIME. Time in essence is also a tool used to compartmentalize US...WHEW!!!!!

Hummmmmmm so if the "veil" is thinning and this is a revelation tht comes to light...could be a start to ------------------->
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

crosby (23rd February 2012), merecat (24th February 2012), spiritguide (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

I experienced seeing the same colors back in 2010 as my psychic abilities opened up. I think if you are seeing

what i saw which was green and magenta instead of pink were on the same page. It has to with the earth

amping up its energies and because you are tuned into the change you are able to see what is happening

try sitting in a dark room with the light shut off and you will be amazed at the show of energy you see.

i truth4me thankyou for starting this thread its like a breath of fresh air to me and thankyou to corson, christinedream7, for your experiences too. i too have similar going on, when i close my eyes i have a giant DNA strand half pink and half green that is moving and twisting and has numbers and symbols on it , i don't know what it means . also ive had things happen with time or the feeling of time, like im aware of two ones a little crazy and negative the other is positive and gives you a thirst for knowledge or at least that is what happens to me. also i get a lot of de ja vu and definately things seem to be happening twice. im taking one day at a time at the moment because it feels a lot to handle and not surrounded by a lot of people to talk to about it, i sound insane to them xxx blessed be aquamarine

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

aquamarine (24th February 2012), spiritguide (29th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

seems like some kind of 'time ripple' is now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to merecat For This Post:

aquamarine (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Nowadays shifts are taking place on a daily basis, physically, energetically, emotionally, interdimensionally, you name it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

aquamarine (24th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I had dreams of that sort before.... But I'm talking many year ago, when I first started waking up...

I had one dream where I was looking at a television set, and I suddenly recieved a massive "download" of information into my third eye via a golden ray of light. I was glued to the tv set and couldn't remove myself from the tv if I wanted to. Then, when it was over, I stepped outside and had what felt like a massive unloading of static electricity.

On another occasion, I had a stream of what looked like huge egyptian hieroglyphics scroll past my sight in a golden, fiery style...

Personally, I think we've got information stored within us that we're not yet able to access... When the time is right....

(And I must say it feels like it almost is!)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

spiritguide (29th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2