+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico

Had to post this even if its not real.Hey whats real or not these days ptb are playing a very clever game.The ones that are real will look fake.

Anyway One hell of a Good Fake with CGI... Cropping in and out with the scenery is professional work these days

Date of sighting: February 2012
    Location of sighting: New Mexico

This UFO was recently seen over New Mexico this week which makes me think it may be one of ours since in New Mexico sits the militaries specialty labs called "Los Alamos National Lab, of National Security Sciences." They deal with Top Secret projects on a daily basis, similar to DARPA. For instance, Bob Lazar of Area S4 said that the National Laboratory cut up the Element 115 into half dollar size triangles to be used (energy source) to power the UFOs in Area S4 (inside Area 51). One piece of element 115 could power a car size craft for more than 25 years.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico

agreed. one hell of a complicated, well done cgi job.

notice how the racing car knows when to stop to capture the landing.
    life is an attitude.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

Bongo (21st February 2012), dAkapacity (21st February 2012), frances (21st February 2012), Kerrigan (21st February 2012), Lazlo (21st February 2012), mojo (21st February 2012), moontime (21st February 2012), Realeyes (22nd February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Booo...

You must be getting desperate trying to find the 'Real Stuff', hasn't been much around lately..!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Just checked the comments and most are saying its faked CGI exept this comment below..

Quote Are there any other compositors out there watching this? I'm having a hard time with this one. I've done my fair share of compositing and I've had to deal with foreground trees like are in this video once or twice. Needless to say - it's far from easy. If this is CGI then the people who have done it get a huge applause from me. I've downloaded this and gone through chunks of frame by frame - I can't find a single piece of evidence to suggest any sort of compositing work.
    Anyway begs the question...when we do finally have a real one...how can we know if its for real?? most folk will be crying CGI !! ...lets just say this made the TV mainstream ... would we still believe?

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Corncrake (21st February 2012), elysian (22nd February 2012), frances (21st February 2012), Miller (27th February 2012), muxfolder (21st February 2012), Ontarioguy (22nd February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Real or CGI, it was a cool video! Thanks!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Adi (21st February 2012), dAkapacity (21st February 2012), frances (21st February 2012), Fundy Gemini (21st February 2012), Ontarioguy (22nd February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

As strange as it sounds, this one has me ready to believe :-) I very much look forward to hearing if this gets any professional attention and/or graphic analysis. More than the footage (which I agree seems far to awesome to be genuine) it is the soundtrack that has me intrigued (and the do say "stop stop" and you hear tires squeal when they all stop (you also hear the roadway passing during the chase and "don't stop shooting! don't stop shooting" etc.) Real or not - I like this one!
    --♥--
    2 All

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

frances (21st February 2012), Realeyes (22nd February 2012), selinam (21st February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

It looks made in the USA all the way.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

EnergyGardener (21st February 2012), frances (21st February 2012), Fundy Gemini (21st February 2012), NewFounderHome (21st February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Totally cool video, not real most likely but a good CGI is my thought, but well done for a short video. I am not ready to pack my bags for a space ship ride just yet, lol, Who ever made this did a good job though I think. Thanks for sharing this.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

frances (21st February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes you seem right Camilo!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

frances (21st February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Not sure what to say about this one. Very well done fake if it's fake. Possible one of ours if it's real.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

The One (21st February 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I'm going to say I don't think it's CGI, I have worked with the stuff...back in college and we had state of the art equipment. But, I'm going to place my bet on it being a Terrestrial Craft...If It's Not CGI, because it's certainly not Off Planet, that thing couldn't possibly fly in Space. and did you see the antenna on the far right side with the blinking light? They don't have those out in space either, that's purely a Terrestrial thing.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Chrononaut (27th February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), Realeyes (22nd February 2012), The One (21st February 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

Did anyone notice that as the craft is landing there is what looks like a US star on the craft!!!! It might be one of ours?
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

avid (27th February 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (22nd February 2012), Chrononaut (27th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (21st February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), Lazlo (21st February 2012), The One (22nd February 2012), truth4me (27th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

oh cmon people this is NOT good CGI, it is one of worst composing jobs i have seen.

Awful lightning, masking and tracking is too terible.. a total amateur job and is tottaly hard for me to consider even is this real or fake.
    It is too obvious fake from many aspects.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (24th February 2012), Mozart (27th February 2012), RMorgan (22nd February 2012), The One (22nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just checked the comments and most are saying its faked CGI exept this comment below..

Quote Are there any other compositors out there watching this? I'm having a hard time with this one. I've done my fair share of compositing and I've had to deal with foreground trees like are in this video once or twice. Needless to say - it's far from easy. If this is CGI then the people who have done it get a huge applause from me. I've downloaded this and gone through chunks of frame by frame - I can't find a single piece of evidence to suggest any sort of compositing work.
    Anyway begs the question...when we do finally have a real one...how can we know if its for real?? most folk will be crying CGI !! ...lets just say this made the TV mainstream ... would we still believe?

viking
    When I can touch it, to feel that it is real. then I will run like Usain Bolt straight to your house ..
    PS put the kettle on..
    Last edited by kersley; 21st February 2012 at 18:13.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (22nd February 2012), The One (22nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Looks very very good but what's that reflection in the window of the building at 35secs in?
    Sitting up in a spaceship looking down at the earth you wonder what they all stuggling for what's it all really worth?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kronuise For This Post:

The One (22nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Whether it's a real or a fake, what a video like this one does, is still shift conscience towards the UFO subject. Which is good...
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Realeyes (22nd February 2012), The One (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (27th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I think the reflection is probably a building on the opposite side of the road.

I'm not sure the tyre squeal noise is a tyre squeal. Sounds more like noise from plant machinery (or the vehicle) arriving at the camera (if you can see what I mean). Its a similar pitch to the background noise you hear after the vehicle stops. Certainly doesn't seem like a tyre squeal that has been added in to me. Why would you bother?

Quite a built up area to be flying something so conspicuous though. You'd have to try and have a look behind the building wouldn't you (if possible)?

32. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I remember a while back I read an article about how "terrorist"would digitally alter the backgrounds of their videos.
    I thought there was a site where the code was available. The closest thing I could find is this: http://www.fryan0911.com/2010/02/che...digitally.html and http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/
    Maybe there is something similar to videos. I personally do not have the technical know how or the spare time to do this project. But I would love to know the results of analysis of this nature instead of useless opinions on whether this is real or fake.

Also, you would have to know more about the area to start making conjectures about why they stopped when they did or things or this nature. Maybe the placed they stopped just happened to be the last vantage point on the road they were on. Anyway, why not just analyze the videos or frames from the video and see if it was altered.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Hi 9ofClubs,
    just to turn a bit arround:
    Quote But I would love to know the results of analysis of this nature instead of useless opinions on whether this is real or fake.
    what differs a bit from rest posts is fact that i didnt stated opinion but a fact, that fact is based on vast knowledge about CGI.
    as i stated on several places on forum, my profession is CGI artist/compositor.. for more 18 years im into 3D graphics and animation starting from first streaks of that technology back on amiga 500..
    believe me i have trained eye to see compositing/matchmoving errors for less than half pixel .. well its my job

this baby ship is swimming too much in picture and stitch is really amateur done. Lightning isnt even done! it is classical mental ray sun physical based rendering, which btw is also bad done. without too much color tweaking. Luckily professionals have too much work and job offers to do, so they cant take much time to make one REAL composit cause if they would... that one would be hard to crack

My opinion?
    people have too much time to do useless things like this pointless vid.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

gigha (22nd February 2012), RMorgan (22nd February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), zebowho (27th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    Hi 9ofClubs,
    just to turn a bit arround:
    Quote But I would love to know the results of analysis of this nature instead of useless opinions on whether this is real or fake.
    what differs a bit from rest posts is fact that i didnt stated opinion but a fact, that fact is based on vast knowledge about CGI.
    as i stated on several places on forum, my profession is CGI artist/compositor.. for more 18 years im into 3D graphics and animation starting from first streaks of that technology back on amiga 500..
    believe me i have trained eye to see compositing/matchmoving errors for less than half pixel .. well its my job

this baby ship is swimming too much in picture and stitch is really amateur done. Lightning isnt even done! it is classical mental ray sun physical based rendering, which btw is also bad done. without too much color tweaking. Luckily professionals have too much work and job offers to do, so they cant take much time to make one REAL composit cause if they would... that one would be hard to crack

My opinion?
    people have too much time to do useless things like this pointless vid.
    Hey DarMar,

I also work with CGI within my profession. I agree with you 100%.

They´ve done a terrible ambient occlusion baking on the ship´s texture as well, to accelerate rendering time, I guess.

The tracking is awful indeed, specially in the first 10 seconds.

Cheers,

Raf.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

DarMar (22nd February 2012), Mozart (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), zebowho (27th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast