+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico

Because I searched with different title items I didn't find this thread and by accident created a duplicate one here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...thout-ridicule

The net added value in my post is that apparently a newspaper has published an article about it and didn't ridicule it ...
    Well ... baby steps forward ... we will get there some day I guess.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

frances (27th February 2012), The One (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just checked the comments and most are saying its faked CGI exept this comment below..

Quote Are there any other compositors out there watching this? I'm having a hard time with this one. I've done my fair share of compositing and I've had to deal with foreground trees like are in this video once or twice. Needless to say - it's far from easy. If this is CGI then the people who have done it get a huge applause from me. I've downloaded this and gone through chunks of frame by frame - I can't find a single piece of evidence to suggest any sort of compositing work.
    Anyway begs the question...when we do finally have a real one...how can we know if its for real?? most folk will be crying CGI !! ...lets just say this made the TV mainstream ... would we still believe?

viking

He makes a very valid point about the trees, that isnt a very easy thing to accomplish without it looking absolutely terrible. It still doesnt look real or authentic though as he is driving.

What is behind that building? Based on the windows at the top and the size of the light on the back that thing looks absolutely gigantic if its real, and no one else has seen this? its in such a densely populated area, why test secret aircraft right there? Especially stationary, near a highway, lol.

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    Did anyone notice that as the craft is landing there is what looks like a US star on the craft!!!! It might be one of ours?

heh I noticed that too.

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    I remember a while back I read an article about how "terrorist"would digitally alter the backgrounds of their videos.
    I thought there was a site where the code was available. The closest thing I could find is this: http://www.fryan0911.com/2010/02/che...digitally.html and http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/
    Maybe there is something similar to videos. I personally do not have the technical know how or the spare time to do this project. But I would love to know the results of analysis of this nature instead of useless opinions on whether this is real or fake.

Also, you would have to know more about the area to start making conjectures about why they stopped when they did or things or this nature. Maybe the placed they stopped just happened to be the last vantage point on the road they were on. Anyway, why not just analyze the videos or frames from the video and see if it was altered.
    Cropping or green screening? Stationary video cropping like interviews or public statements made by terrorists are alot easier to accomplish then say motion capture, esp driving as fast as they were.
    Last edited by toad; 22nd February 2012 at 19:56.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

frances (27th February 2012), The One (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Hi guys I also work in the CGI and video world. To me this is a very poor example of a composite with bad camera tracking on the footage (ship moving about within the footage). Software keeps getting better and better so it will be easy to fool the masses. The above video can be achieved in several different methods using programs like Adobe After Effects that is , for the sake of simplicity like Photoshop for video and film and any off the shelf 3d program. Any other professional compositor will look at one second of this video and tell you the same thing, FAKE! It is not complicated as it seems. You create an alpha matte of the buildings in front and presto! Things disappear behind buildings and trees. Real compositors don't do this fake videos because time is money and we are to busy doing paying jobs.

But if you get enjoyment, makes you feel good and want to believe in this kind of videos then do! Have Good Day.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Robstar For This Post:

DarMar (22nd February 2012), frances (27th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (27th February 2012), gigha (22nd February 2012), gooty64 (27th February 2012), Mozart (27th February 2012), Muzz (27th February 2012), RMorgan (23rd February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (22nd February 2012), zebowho (27th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    The net added value in my post is that apparently a newspaper has published an article about it and didn't ridicule it ...
    Too bad the newspaper didn't allow comments for this article. It would have revealed how many people are taking this
    in for real and what they think about it (Which is normally the case since they are 'testing the water' by these articles).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

frances (27th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

some say it's a bad, amateurish cgi job.

you got anything better?

totally convincing to me, but the halting of the car
    to capture the landing signals to me it was planned,
    not spontaneous.
    Last edited by jimmer; 27th February 2012 at 15:06.
    life is an attitude.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

frances (27th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    Whether it's a real or a fake, what a video like this one does, is still shift conscience towards the UFO subject. Which is good...
    The power of thought is under rated.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

frances (27th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (27th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Surely if someone where to slam the anchors to the point where the wheels are screeching, there'd be more movement from the camera.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jcannon83 For This Post:

Möbius (27th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Borden

I think this thread is a pretty good example of how to do this. The One posts the clip, pledging no allegiance to its authenticity ... some people who know about CGI tell us technical reasons why it looks fake, and so it's mostly just intelligent examination. I wish we could treat more subjects in this way. I'm fascinated by the UFO subject, but find most of what I see to be dubious. Most importantly though, we can call 'fake' when necessary without saying that the whole subject is rubbish. Let's study all of it and be wary without being closed-minded.

Personally I immediately thought it was fake too. I know nothing about CGI, but various aspects already mentioned here stood out to me. Another reason why I think it's so important we are skeptical about this subject and examine every bit of footage without having to automatically believe, is the possibility that something UFO related might be faked on a much bigger scale, and by the best. I don't want to fall for any fake alien invasions, thank you very much!

Borden

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

avid (27th February 2012), DarMar (28th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (27th February 2012), jimbojp (27th February 2012), Muzz (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), unicorny (27th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

I reckon it's an 'air Navy' or duplicitous con, after all - we don't 'see' probably half of what earth-based military makes! The logo on the top made me think 'another unnecessary panic mode'. Just another odd-shaped earth-made craft eh! Calm down - we've seen hovering craft for years, triangular craft, rounded craft since the Nazi times. Just another weird military vehicle then.....
    Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

jimbojp (27th February 2012), nearing (9th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

I think our biggest problem is now that technology is currently such that any "real" footage can also be considered fake ...
    It has become (to the majority of folks, not to mention the large number of amateur digital artists) very hard to distinguish without really good equipment.

This particular piece I could see being a project for a class for example - and is very well done .. It'd grade it with an 'A' as a teacher .. but naturally they then are introduced to the wild (even without nefarious intentions.. simply proud of good work!) CONCLUSION: we can't trust MSM - we can't trust alternative media -- therefore we should really no longer trust ANY resource without being fully informed of the SOURCE of said media (which then makes it too easy to be squashed by TPTB) .. or at least without one (or hopefully more) separate professional opinions (and even then, once needs to consider if their 'professional opinion' is as credentialed as they say it is ... etc.

In truth, unless and until these things hit MSM they are usually considered fake by default anyway ....
    so nothing's changed, except that now everybody is just that much more skeptical, and many now would need proof beyond ANY doubt ..
    --♥--
    2 All

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

avid (27th February 2012), Muzz (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Looks like a well populated area to me. There must be other footage of this...someone has to have a cellphone pic, right?

Has anyone else in the area confirmed this sighting?

It seems to me people just want to believe... even if that means casting aside all reasonable doubt....

IMO, this is obviously fake. There are tons of affordable animation software out on the market that can make these sought of vids easily. Becareful folks...

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

avid (27th February 2012), RMorgan (27th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

You all know deep down whether or not this video is real or fake. There is not one part of this video that doesn't wreak of CGI. The elite are probably testing their CGI technology on the public to test our reaction. Once the majority believes that is true then they have yet another tool in their tool box. Role on fake alien invasion....

The CGI being used in all of the Hollywood films and computer games is getting you all used to CGI to the point at which you believe a video, which is blatantly CGI, is real.

Wake up Guys and open your eyes!

Mobius
    Last edited by Möbius; 28th February 2012 at 18:15. Reason: mistake
    "A fool can learn from his own experiences; the wise learn from the experience of others." - Democritus, 460-370 B.C.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Möbius For This Post:

RMorgan (27th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Dar Mar, RMorgan and Robstar -- thank you for your valuable feedback in busting this vid!

I'm tired of goddamn waiting for real ones to finally appear -- and I mean close-up, real ones. Sheeesh.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

RMorgan (27th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Yeah, to me great is difference between believing and knowing.
    In wonderous CGI process called rendering i had sometimes alot of time to spare, thats how in most cases i watched and downloaded i think till now every whistleblower vid, any you tube ufo/alien .. and generally watching stuff with this thematics. Every single vid on youtube is misspointed greatly. The only ones i found credible are rainbowy lights or orbs in sky in mexico mostly.. but on other side i dont see those are machine at all. But is so hard to tell what it is in fact other than name it flying light. Tbh it is easier to fake it with camera than some CGI software if made of light. There is so many cinematiq techiques out there that is tottaly not good to examine those things at all. putting marker spot on glass and filming sky behind that could do alot in fact for example.. you cannot see it is CGI but yet, something is out there, and thats cheapest one. Will i mention RC stuff?

In my life i met entities not of this plane and im fully aware of them. Also i do not believe in aliens, i simply know they live and i dont need proof for that. Specially moving white dot on black screen.
    also it is very good to know some things like:
    internet=military invention
    google=spy device + AI data gatherer
    youtube= replacement for TV and with distractor role in play + add in google part also

so knowing that, searching on youtube for some credible ufo vids has sense? to me not a zero bit.
    Although i was searching them and downloaded them is not because of search towards credibility, it is collectors sickness :D
    and have couple of tons of vids, most of them i seen long before i even heard for avalon like that planes following ufo on other thread..
    The problem is, the only ones i could add credibility are actually very poor quality and are mostly flying orbs.
    Believe me, if i ever found one that looks credible id post it here and be opened for discussion, for those i seen till now are bunch of fakes and btw very poorly done.

Quote I think our biggest problem is now that technology is currently such that any "real" footage can also be considered fake
    to some point i agree. But it only applies to still images and that is very hard to do also, but moving images...pheeeew ... that is soooo hard to be done convincingly.
    technology for motion capture with sensors, awesome camera, story board artist, shot planner and hundreds more people to make convincing shots for movies and yet they fail to do it properly .. that costs millions

Actually to me is pretty funny fact when some lone amateur or small team with camera from supermarket going to do it "real" and fool da people
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

RMorgan (28th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thought I'd post this article from Veterans Today
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03...r-over-a-year/

It refers to the Secret X-37B orbiting Earth and also shows this scout ship video :-)
    --♥--
    2 All

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,310 times in 5,692 posts

well, it's clearly a YT-1300 freighter, isn't it? or, more specifically, the millenium falcon.

don't underestimate it though; HanSolo wasn't kidding when he called it "the fastest hunk a junk in the galaxy." he was also quick to point out that it ran the kessel run in 12 parsecs.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Well actually the X-37B orbital test vehicle looks more like a traditional rocket /shuttle design
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4EkSS...e_gdata_player

But if you' re looking for the "Falcon" I hear a couple of explorers found it at the bottom of the Baltic

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/shi...ry?id=15471558
    Last edited by Fundy Gemini; 9th March 2012 at 19:58.
    --♥--
    2 All

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2