Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #2201
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Here is a link to the Lee Wanta Chronicles for a bit more back story. If you are looking forward you can save yourself the time and skip this. I provide this for those who enjoy lots of info.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09...-economic-war/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A good one-in all place to see all of the rats leaving the ship. Mass resignations. This is a good one.
    http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/0...#axzz1n2e68kN2
    A blurb from the page:
    Quote I saw the list of bank resignations and wondered if there might be quite a few more than was listed given the reporting of Fulford and what Poof has been hinting at. I was amazed at what I found when I searched Google for "BANK RESIGNS" "BANK QUITS" and "BANK STEPS DOWN". These seem to be the three headlines that are used and if you search for only one you only get 1/3 the total number.
    GOVERNMENT RESIGNATIONS
    Read more: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/0...#ixzz1n5VbBkHh
    Here is another source with a little more detail...

Just by-pass the 'Dodgy' Committee of 300 document forwarded to Ben Fulford by a “source linked to the late Ferdinand Marcos”..!

To see all the Banking Sackings/Resignations/Redundancies/Retirements...

http://eclinik.wordpress.com/2012/02...-have-started/

PS - Fulford's Claims Starting to Materialize?

Fulford has made 100s of claims, don't you think we deserve a little more explanation than just a link to a Veterans Today article...

i.e.

Fulford Said this: "............................."

This has happened just as Fulford said it would: "................................."

C'mon Modwiz, you can do it, not so sure about Ben Fulford though..?

There's a (BIG) difference in journalistic integrity between Gordon Duff and the likes of Ben Fulford, its about time you backed up that auspicious gut feeling you have with back to back facts...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd February 2012 at 14:11.

2. Link to Post #2202
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    Have you experienced the opportunity to discuss these recent events with the general population, I have yesterday, We were just talking about general things when someone mentioned the 15 trillion and the italian 6 trillion. Well before I knew it, there I was talking about the private ownership of the federal reserve bank, fractional reserve banking, derivatives, military intervention in Libya caused by a gold back Dinar to trade oil direct to China and Russia and the fact there was a $6 trillion dollar law suit being filed in the US courts implicating the fed reserve, Burlesconi and the Vatican Bank.

When you get the opportunity the knowledge flows very quickly, it's a bit hard to stop it. I think we are all going to be very busy very soon.
    Fortunately for me nobody I know wants to discuss these types of things at all, I do not have a head for figures and cannot wrap my little head around such things as finance and economy and commerce and indeed deceit. Still I understand this is all good so I willl continue to grin like a maniac!

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), guido (22nd February 2012), InTheBackground (24th February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mosquito (23rd February 2012), Pete (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #2203
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Just spent the last hour listening to "Question Time" in Parliament.

Not a single reference to anything in Banking !!!

Quote 1142 The nation is still reeling after the singer Adele was cut short during her acceptance speech for the best album award at last night's Brits. Will Speaker John Bercow be similarly restrictive with any waffling contributions today?
    Last edited by Taurean; 22nd February 2012 at 14:03.
    Sapere aude

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (22nd February 2012), CeltMan (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Terra (23rd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #2204
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Fulford's Claims Starting to Materialize?

Congratulations Modwiz...

The (Linkage is Lacking), but if anyone can pull it off you can...

Good Luck with that my friend...

7. Link to Post #2205
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

I really appreciate this thread Modwiz, and the way all this info is converging towards the Truth.

I read all of Chris Story's reporting over the years, was well aware of the Wanta stuff from him, then Ben came along and I read all his stuff, then all the White Hats reports, then Wilcock picked up the ball and did a great historical perspective and insider interviews piece, and to have Gordon Duff, a great researcher and writer, putting it all together including 9/11....

I figured out along time ago that Bush was at the center of it all, from JFK's assasination onward, he is quite possibly the Great Satan of our time.

It really does feel like the Finanical System Corruption Disclosure we need, and the long promised arrests to go along with it, might actually happen.

(Fist pump while yelling Yes!)

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Blueskywalking (20th April 2012), Calz (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Earth Angel (22nd February 2012), gooty64 (22nd February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Muzz (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #2206
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Seems I might have to appologise and ask for forgiveness for calling him a clown now ! I might have to borrow a bigger machine to dig a deep enough hole to bury all the trash getting collected at once. Going to take a whole lot of lime to disintigrate this trash .

10. Link to Post #2207
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

From what I've been able to gather with Ol' Benny Boy, he is either right over the plate or so far off he's in the parking lot. I think for sure the tides are changing and they're moving into a relatively positively aligned direction. And, I mean this is based on what I've been hearing from many independent sources on the "inside".

Modwiz
    I noticed you mentioned the Aries movement, just out of curiosity when is that suppose to occur or did I miss something and you're just referring to when the Sun moves into the sign?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #2208
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

I'm thinking of the word "gravitas" ... one of my favorite concepts.

Well, we began hearing all this info with Kerry, David W. & Fulford the WhiteHats maybe 3-4 months ago??? Then James Martinez gave a preview Jan 1. So, I'm thinking we actually had privileged info on our forum. Now, remember how so many of this info has been debated, and people pontificated and ridiculed these things? So finally it takes some gravitas to bring the aha moment to us --- Lord Blackheath & G. Duff of Veteran's Today bring it out and our own MODWIZ (I'd say he has some gravitas here) starts this thread.

I think one lesson for me is to remind us all (ME ME ME especially) to become WISE PEOPLE here on PA before we come to so many hard core conclusions.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), kersley (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #2209
    Thanks

I just tried to view this video both here and at You Tube. All I get is a black screen and no sign of life. Is it me, or is anyone else seeing a big black box? Vellly interesting indeed. Anyone?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

crosby (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #2210
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    I'm thinking of the word "gravitas" ... one of my favorite concepts.

Well, we began hearing all this info with Kerry, David W. & Fulford the WhiteHats maybe 3-4 months ago??? Then James Martinez gave a preview Jan 1. So, I'm thinking we actually had privileged info on our forum. Now, remember how so many of this info has been debated, and people pontificated and ridiculed these things? So finally it takes some gravitas to bring the aha moment to us --- Lord Blackheath & G. Duff of Veteran's Today bring it out and our own MODWIZ (I'd say he has some gravitas here) starts this thread.

I think one lesson for me is to remind us all (ME ME ME especially) to become WISE PEOPLE here on PA before we come to so many hard core conclusions.
    I said it before and I say it again.. Be skeptical but don't close your mind..

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), RMorgan (22nd February 2012), spiritguide (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #2211
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

This looks like it was worth the wait. Thanks Modwiz.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #2212
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    From what I've been able to gather with Ol' Benny Boy, he is either right over the plate or so far off he's in the parking lot. I think for sure the tides are changing and they're moving into a relatively positively aligned direction. And, I mean this is based on what I've been hearing from many independent sources on the "inside".

Modwiz
    I noticed you mentioned the Aries movement, just out of curiosity when is that suppose to occur or did I miss something and you're just referring to when the Sun moves into the sign?
    Hi DID it is when the Sun moves into the sign.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #2213
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

The reference to Aries is right, all be it general. Pisces represents secrets, illusions, smock screens hall of mirrors, drugs, pharmaceutical industry, the unseen poison poisoning, Most interesting at this time, prisons, imprison, secret enemies. etc.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), InTheBackground (24th February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #2214
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #2215
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Sorry for being dim, what dose, 'lolz' stand for.
    Love the cat.

27. Link to Post #2216
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

LOL = Laugh Out Loud. (But here, it's a stand-in for "Lord", of course.)

The originating website for these wonderful cats http://icanhascheezburger.com/ dubbed them "LOLcats.com" As a literary device, the cats "speak" a kind of phonetic "cat language" since they are, after all, only cats... hence.....well, it's a joke, anyway.

You can find the meanings for other popular web acronyms at The Acronym Finder http://www.acronymfinder.com/ I find it a useful bookmark.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 22nd February 2012 at 21:25.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Earth Angel (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #2217
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Here is a link to the Lee Wanta Chronicles for a bit more back story. If you are looking forward you can save yourself the time and skip this. I provide this for those who enjoy lots of info.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09...-economic-war/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A good one-in all place to see all of the rats leaving the ship. Mass resignations. This is a good one.
    http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/0...#axzz1n2e68kN2
    A blurb from the page:
    Quote I saw the list of bank resignations and wondered if there might be quite a few more than was listed given the reporting of Fulford and what Poof has been hinting at. I was amazed at what I found when I searched Google for "BANK RESIGNS" "BANK QUITS" and "BANK STEPS DOWN". These seem to be the three headlines that are used and if you search for only one you only get 1/3 the total number.
    GOVERNMENT RESIGNATIONS
    Read more: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/0...#ixzz1n5VbBkHh
    Here is another source with a little more detail...

Just by-pass the 'Dodgy' Committee of 300 document forwarded to Ben Fulford by a “source linked to the late Ferdinand Marcos”..!

To see all the Banking Sackings/Resignations/Redundancies/Retirements...

http://eclinik.wordpress.com/2012/02...-have-started/

PS - Fulford's Claims Starting to Materialize?

Fulford has made 100s of claims, don't you think we deserve a little more explanation than just a link to a Veterans Today article...

i.e.

Fulford Said this: "............................."

This has happened just as Fulford said it would: "................................."

C'mon Modwiz, you can do it, not so sure about Ben Fulford though..?

There's a (BIG) difference in journalistic integrity between Gordon Duff and the likes of Ben Fulford, its about time you backed up that auspicious gut feeling you have with back to back facts...
    You are imagining a me that does not exist Jack. I am not a cynic.

30. Link to Post #2218
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

Modwiz
    The Sun moving into Aries around March 21-22. Interesting, little ditty. The number on the skull and bones logo is 322. Aries is the only sign named after a god. The god of war.

31. Link to Post #2219
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Not to mention that we have a new moon along with the sun moving into aires, as we have with the current transition into pisces. This last one has been a doozy, can't wait to see what's coming up.

32. Link to Post #2220
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Not many people playing devils advocate here...

does no one see this as a very good cover story for a restructuring of the global powerstructure ?

of course even the providded "sources" are skewed to a personal agenda, but I cannot help but step back and look at the big picture and frown at what I see....... I've been through corporate mergers & thi smells like one.

I'll continue to stock up on food and ammo & hope this comes true... but with no real conviction (as far as presented & even randomly corroborating material is concerned).

resignations are not what we want, we want CONVICTIONS or TERMINATIONS.... this is a huge red (false?)flag to me...

[
    The Sun moving into Aries around March 21-22. Interesting, little ditty. The number on the skull and bones logo is 322. Aries is the only sign named after a god. The god of war.
    And Iran just cut off the UK & France with oil... news of the "strait" being an issue of contention is comming out..

I'm seeing more and more that lends to the oppisite of fulford/wilcock's gleeful messages.

even the blackthorn stuff smells like a bone tossed our way to sate the current rage.. not anything real.
    Last edited by TargeT; 23rd February 2012 at 00:21.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), learninglight (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), super t (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 383 FirstFirst 1 11 61 101 111 121 161 211 383 LastLast