Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #2221
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by marique3652 (here)
    I just tried to view this video both here and at You Tube. All I get is a black screen and no sign of life. Is it me, or is anyone else seeing a big black box? Vellly interesting indeed. Anyone?
    marique3652, i love your avatar.... that is so cute!
    regards, corson

2. Link to Post #2222
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I wonder if some people will have trouble allowing this information into themselves because they might have shot some steamers in Ben's general direction? As a a person who has been in the alternative health field for over 20 years, it has been my observation for people to hold onto their illnesses like an only child. All conversations that lead to a possible resolution are negated or sidetracked. I am seeing some of that regarding Ben, Nesara or whatever better arrangement comes into discussion. It is bizarre to watch it. Even upside down, it still looks strange. Go figure
    I'll have to search back through my older posts to find out specifically if I sent "steamers" (are those hot farts - and does it still count if I'm not French?) at Ben.

I know that I was absolutely positive Ben's revelations were all BS (though I suspected Ben was sincere but gullible), then I wasn't so sure, then I was sure again, then I was kinda sure, then I figured it didn't matter even if true because it would just be swapping out of factions of oligarchs at the top of the pyramid, then I figured it would matter even if the top of the pyramid got reshuffled because everyone on Earth would at least know that there is/was a hidden, power structure pyramid!

I will still say that passing out money (if that ever happened) to solve the world's problems is extremely naive, and I cannot believe that anyone who understands even a bit of macroeconomics could think that could be a solution. I also have a very bad feeling about muckety-mucks getting arrested if the people they bought and paid for to be federal judges and Supreme Court justices (and the equivalents in other nations where trials might be held) are still sitting firmly behind the benches they were handed. That's bass-ackwards. We'll need to replace the judges first, or we'll never see a conviction.

Since these are the very same bastards that "did" 9/11, and because of the worldwide (war paradigm, security state,...) ramifications of destroying the cloak of invisibility that the perpetrators still enjoy, it is very important that these same bastards get simultaneously exposed for 9/11 and not "just" trillions of dollars of money laundering and theft. In fact, if this is strictly about money, watch for several more moves on the 3D chessboard - to create a plausible deniability.

Since these are the very same bastards that have suppressed Free Energy, it is critically important that Free Energy technology be revealed. In fact, I'd play that card and declare that FE revelation is the only way to reduce their prison sentences.

If you tell the average US citizen that the Federal Reserve and a bunch of international bankers were caught stealing tens of trillions of dollars, they will say, "Wow! Really? Did you hear that Brad and Angelina got married?"

I think US citizens are numb to high crime if it is financial. They are also very susceptible to a BS cover-story that the banks were only doing what they had to do to keep the world safe from financial collapse. We need the whole world, (but especially the ignorant two-thirds of the US citizenry), to know that 9/11 was a false flag - to put the brakes on Muslim-bashing, terroristic fear-mongering, the security state, and especially the imperialistic war paradigm of the US military. This would also be the strongest leverage we will ever have to force Godzilla to admit to suppressing Free Energy technology.

Not that you can orchestrate this but are you hearing me, Ben?

Ben, I'll make you a nice dessert to go with the garden-fresh bowl of organic veggie soup, if you can arrange these things.

Dennis

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), gooty64 (23rd February 2012), InTheBackground (24th February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), jcocks (23rd February 2012), Kristo (23rd February 2012), learninglight (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), Selene (23rd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #2223
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

I'll have to search back through my older posts to find out specifically if I sent "steamers" (are those hot farts - and does it still count if I'm not French?) at Ben.
    Couldn't help but to laugh.

I remember when I was fairly new to the forum I was absolutely crucified for starting a thread with a Fulford post. I didn't add comments or anything and man o man was I taken to the woodshed.

Anyway ... after taking a little time to consider how to respond I posted this one and am reposting it again simply for amusement.

Point being:

I think all of us have been on a roller coaster ride with Ben ... some hanging on tighter than others.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    To post, or not to post ... THAT is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous Trolls,

Or to take arms against them defending a Nugget's Right to Post!!!

William Shake yer nuggets Speare

You see before you the Courtroom of Nuggetville. Not as cool as Hiram's Smoking Lounge nor as fun as 9eagle9's Margarita Bar but justice isn't about having fun.

All are welcome here. Every size, shape, color, planet, density, dimension, belief system and reality paradigm. Yes ... even Trolls are welcome (note: please check yourself in with the nice Cow at the door. He will fit you with the appropriate electroshock collar).

The Court is in Session

Bailiff Present the Charges:

Your Honor. In the case of People vs Nuggets we present the following charges as taken from the thread (names withheld to protect the ... innocent?):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...en-for-Fulford

Quote why do people keep posting stuff from Fulford?
    Quote Fulford "more right than wrong"...Nesara?...any evidence of either being a reality
    Quote What a complete load on nonsense..

Why on earth even post such rubbish? please tell? It may be more interesting than the garbage I just read above.
    Quote We as a community have a responsibility to the readership if we engage in disclosing previously unknown facts. We need to be very discriminating or our reputation will suffer accordingly. That fact seems obvious. It is proper that we examine fantastic or unrealistic claims in open forum. It is a credibility issue.
    Quote Also what is this thread doing in "News and Updates"?
    Quote Critical thinking is paramount in order to come to some form of commonsense and rational. The above quoted example is plain to see as complete rubbish and posting such rubbish does at least highlight this kind of ridiculous nonsense portrayed by some as a form of "source" that is worth reading.
    Quote My question is valid and worth a response from the poster, as to why post such nonsense
    Quote Why? what is the point, what is the motive? I wish to hear the rational, 200 million man army... please enlighten me as to the worth of posting such rubbish.

How does the defendant plead?

On my knees Your Honor

Defense may take the floor:

Each and every post/thread I have submitted (regarding Fulford) has some sort of "disclaimer" like "reader discretion" or "discernment needed" ... words to that effect. In this case it was implied in the title of the thread.

So why post something that discernment is needed? Fair question and I have included my opinion about that several times. Even disinformation has to have *enough* truth in it to capture the attention of the reader. In the case of Fulford, *IMHO* it isn't so much a matter of deliberate disinfo on his behalf. He does have some inside connections from that portion of the world. How many people have been granted personal interviews with Leo and Rockefeller?

IMHO Fulford's intentions are good but he is being played like a violin

He has become much more "animated" and "emotional" considering the circumstances in Japan. Is that so hard to understand?

What I *personally* find worthwhile in following his blog is that due to the scope and alarming nature of his claims ... even using a disinfo ratio of truth to sh*t then even if only a few things he claims are true it is worth noting IMHO.

A lot of people are interested to hear what he has to say ... yes even here at Avalon.. Why? Entertainment? Shock value? Perhaps it just feels so gosh darn good when he spouts off about the Bush/Rocky Cabal

Fulford should be "fair game" here. He was vetted enough to get a video interview on Camelot. Correct?

Let's see ... I have been mauled by Trolls over Fulford, Wilcock, Deagle, Laura Knight J, Weidner and likely others that I have long forgotten. These are all people who have been interviewed by Camelot in one fashion or another.

Having said all that please understand that *I DO* understand and agree with the nature of many posts (where here I playfully lump together as "Troll"). We *ALL WANT TRUTH* and that is a major motive for most all of us being here. Correct???

Bottom line is this is Avalon. It is a forum where we can exchange information, viewpoints and opinions.

Does that mean Trolls should roam free attacking every nugget that posts something to annoy them?

As with any forum this debate is often approached and in the thread I linked that prompted all this there were *many* posts defending the right to post whatever they wanted to. I appreciated your posts.

Quote He is also aware that the way to prevent a given thing from happening.... is to speak out about it before hand. Personally I'd rather (and I've been in that position) speak and be wrong than allow even speculative (or poorly supported) "foreknowledge" to come to naught.

I'm neither for nor against.....I'm just sayin'.

This was one such post that deserves mention. The most clear example of this type of situation would be the recent "flu pandemic". Most all of us were sure as we could be this was a deliberate and staged event. Most all of us were waving red flags and spreading the word. Yet it fizzled out. Why? Were we all wrong? Did the "galactic federation" or "management" prevent it? Did we jump timelines?

I suggest at least part of what happened was *BECAUSE* so many people were becoming aware of that possibility. Even having the WHO declare a "level 6 pandemic" before hardly anyone died made it almost laughable (in hindsight of course).

Point being if an intuitive has a vision (aka Deagle's dream about nukes going off in LA) dont' you feel they should be offered a bit of understanding when they try to get the word out?

One last thing.

Quote Also what is this thread doing in "News and Updates"?
    I suppose it would have been more "appropriate" to put in another forum. I didn't give it much thought. But where does it end???

Do we need a seperate sub-forum for Fulford with some sort of disclaimer at the top like the Channeling forum so that such "offensive" posts can more easily be dismissed???

Hmmmm.

Anyway ... I am rambling ... I was not available to respond immediately after starting the thread in question so trying to lump together as much as possible here rather than 20 seperate posts.

Quote Why on earth even post such rubbish? please tell? It may be more interesting than the garbage I just read above.

Did you get your money's worth???

Accountable Nugget ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... See nuthin to it

Defense Rests it's Case

May the debate begin again ... or left to die ...

Up to you the noble jury members of Avalon
    Last edited by Calz; 23rd February 2012 at 03:51.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (23rd February 2012), Hermite (23rd February 2012), InTheBackground (24th February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), jcocks (23rd February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), Kristo (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), Selene (23rd February 2012), Taurean (23rd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #2224
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

I remember that thread, and am pretty sure I was not one of those throwing stones, or erecting the cross.

I still would not bet the farm on Fulford either, but it's clear the basic financial system corruption he claims to be trying to help fix has been well explained and documented by others than just he.

Whoever all took the lead in relating it all to 9/11, that has a lot of value to my eyes. Of course Rumsfield did a good job of doing that on his own, with his 2.3 trillion lost by the pentagon announcement on 9/10.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), learninglight (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #2225
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

I’ve always thought Ben Fulford was one of our Holy Fools: brave and foolish enough to assay what the rest of us would never attempt.

His one-man crusade (yes, that’s what it was, in the beginning) to bring down the NWO, his outrageous courage in proclaiming a few sympathizers to be an ‘invisible army of assassins’, his shameless leveraging of his reporter’s Rolodex into a network of true whistleblowers – amply enhanced, to be sure, by a swarm of CIA takedown artists feeding him poison, trying to be sure he’d be wrong and discredited. And yes, he was, at times….

But crazy Ben persisted. Yes, I rolled my eyes heavenward more than once. Heck, I didn’t take most of what he said seriously. I’ll admit it.

But every once in a while, he’d strike a motherlode of truth. And I’d read it again, eyebrows raised.

As someone once said: “You’ve got to mine a lot of coal to find a few diamonds.”

In this business, you don’t have to be absolutely right every single time; you only have to dig out the truth once in a while.

Ben’s one of the best miners out there.

I salute you, fella.

Cheers,

Selene

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Alie (24th February 2012), aranuk (23rd February 2012), Blueskywalking (20th April 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), Earth Angel (23rd February 2012), eileenrose (23rd February 2012), InTheBackground (24th February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), Pete (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), seko (26th February 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (23rd February 2012), Taurean (23rd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #2226
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Post removed by me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd February 2012 at 05:39.

11. Link to Post #2227
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thankyou modwiz!!...

Thankyou sabrina!!..

We are living in interesting times!!..

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #2228
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post removed by me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd February 2012 at 05:38.

14. Link to Post #2229
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

for your info

(Reuters) – Fitch cut Greece’s long-term ratings on Wednesday to its lowest rating above a default, becoming the first ratings agency to make the widely expected downgrade after the country announced a bond exchange plan to ease its massive debt burden.

It said Greece would be designated as having technically defaulted after the bond exchange is formalized, but the new bonds would be give and new rating.

All three big ratings agencies — Fitch, Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s — downgraded Greece in July when an initial debt swap plan was unveiled and have warned that losses for private creditors would trigger a temporary default.

As expected, Fitch said it was downgrading Greece to “C” from “CCC,” and would follow up with further downgrade to a “restricted default” when the bond swap is completed.

It will then reassess the country’s ratings when new bonds are issued as part of the debt exchange.

“It would come out to a low, speculative grade rating,” Fitch analyst Paul Rawkins told Reuters on the ratings after the reassessment, noting that rating would factor in the country’s economic prospects and new debt profile.

He added that the current process of downgrades was largely procedural, following the path laid out by the agency in June. Ratings, which give an estimate of the capacity of a creditor to repay its debt, usually serve as a guide to investors.

Euro zone finance ministers agreed a 130-billion euro rescue plan for Greece on Tuesday to avert a messy default, including a bond swap to shave 100 billion euros off Greece’s debt burden.

Bondholders will take losses of 53.5 percent on the nominal value of their Greek bonds as part of the swap, with actual losses put at around 74 percent in real terms.

The European Central Bank fas agreed to a complex plan to ensure Greek bonds can still be used as collateral in its lending operations whilst in the process of being swapped.

Greece will take a loan from the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) which will come in the form of EFSF bonds. Those bonds will passed to ECB and put into a special account incase there are any losses on collateral during the short window of the bond swap.

(Reporting by Deepa Babington and Harry Papachristou. Editing by Jeremy Gaunt)

In addition the S & P500 is beginning to look a little bearish after what can only be said was a miraculous recovery and rally back in Nov 2011. The markets should have little to no choice to but respond to this downgrade, Should be interesting because the market movement since Nov 2011 has acted in a way diametrically opposed to the the available data.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #2230
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Geez Jacko, two attacks on Modwiz in one thread. Take a chill pill and stop shooting the messenger.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #2231
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post removed by me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd February 2012 at 05:37.

19. Link to Post #2232
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    What's wrong in ..
    I saw zero redeeming value in that post Jackovesk ... only insults of two other forum members.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #2233
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    What's wrong in ..
    I saw zero redeeming value in that post Jackovesk ... only insults of two other forum members.
    I Respect & Thankyou for your Open Moderation Paul...

All I was trying to do is to bring back some 'Discernment & Truth' back into the debate which is often lacking on Benjamin Fulford Threads...

Ok, if you feel that way - I will remove them...

Rgs,

Jack

22. Link to Post #2234
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Is that all you ever have to offer..?
    and jackovesk I feel that is pretty damn insulting and you can do better than that. No need to be unkind, even if you don't agree. And who asked you to do the work for Modwiz?

He has the right to do it his way and
    Quote He started this 'Thread', all I am asking is for him is for more Specificity & Detail in his claims...
    when it's your thread you do as well.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #2235
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

All I was trying to do is to bring back some 'Discernment & Truth' back into the debate which is often lacking on Benjamin Fulford Threads...
    Your intentions are for you to discern, not me .

Your words on the forum, however, fall within the purview of the forum's moderation.

Regardless of what you might claim in your defense, your actual words in that post appeared to me to put down the efforts of two other forum members.

Focusing on the general worth of some other member's contributions, rather than on the specifics of the topic at hand, tend to lower the quality of this forum, can put people on the defensive, and can distract and annoy other onlookers.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), Cjay (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), InTheBackground (28th February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), modwiz (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), seko (23rd February 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #2236
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    What's wrong in ..
    I Respect & Thankyou for your Open Moderation Paul...

Ok, if you feel that way - I will remove them...

Rgs,

Jack
    You are an impassioned man Jack, I understand that. This thread is posing a question, not making a statement, per se. How much information and back up do I need to pose a question? I think for a query, a decent amount of material was presented to allow for a discussion of the many things that are now swirling. It is all a thought experiment, at this point.

As the OP it is appreciated that you allowed this thread to 'play' with some ideas.

27. Link to Post #2237
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

28. Link to Post #2238
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Only in America

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #2239
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Alie (24th February 2012), Calz (24th February 2012), jorr lundstrom (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #2240
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

yakuza under attack?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...godfather.html

US seizes assets of Japan's number one criminal "godfather"
    The "godfather" leader of Japan's biggest organised crime group has been blacklisted in the United States as part of a major crackdown on the world's most powerful gangs.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), InTheBackground (28th February 2012), jcocks (26th February 2012), Ria (26th February 2012), seko (26th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 383 FirstFirst 1 12 62 102 112 122 162 212 383 LastLast