+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Enough ... at what point do we finally say ENOUGH!!!

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Lightbulb Re: Enough ... at what point do we finally say ENOUGH!!!

Great thread. I've learned a lot here. Maybe most importantly something has clicked for me, i.e., that NOT supporting something, i.e., not buying poison foods, etc. is an OFFENSIVE action and not just playing defense. Thanks, Modwiz.

That's a major point that I've missed until now.

Also, I don't know, maybe the alignment of the planets is allowing new information to penetrate my thick skull, but I'm coming to understand the power and importance of individual choice--and also the purpose of it.

We can help each other, but we can't decide for each other. We shouldn't even really want to. They'd learn nothing. We'd learn nothing. No responsibility would be taken.

I get it now. Perhaps a basic lesson, but one I'm not ashamed to admit is only now dawning on me.

Cool. Cool.

Last edited by Curt; 23rd February 2012 at 09:43.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), Nathalie (23rd February 2012), RunningDeer (7th March 2012), Timreh (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Enough ... at what point do we finally say ENOUGH!!!

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Great thread. I've learned a lot here. Maybe most importantly something has clicked for me, i.e., that NOT supporting something, i.e., not buying poison foods, etc. is an OFFENSIVE action and not just playing defense. Thanks, Modwiz.

That's a major point that I've missed until now.

Also, I don't know, maybe the alignment of the planets is allowing new information to penetrate my thick skull, but I'm coming to understand the power and importance of individual choice--and also the purpose of it.

We can help each other, but we can't decide for each other. We shouldn't even really want to. They'd learn nothing. We'd learn nothing. No responsibility would be taken.

I get it now. Perhaps a basic lesson, but one I'm not ashamed to admit is only now dawning on me.

Cool. Cool.
    What the forum is meant to be at it's very best my friend.

Take what resonates and spread the word to family, friends and beyond while always being respectful of the fact they may not yet have ears to hear.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Curt (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), RunningDeer (7th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3