Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Re: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

It does seem that there has been a misunderstanding here.

I thought that Kerry had posted on her blog, that the Second interview with John Kettler was to be on 22nd feb at 7pm pst

So having stayed up, it is now 0318 in morning here in UK, 23rd Feb,..yes, there is a live interview , but Not with J.K.

Perhasp it is my mix up, with different time zones to consider?
    Hey ho, such is life, back to bed for me.
    Last edited by CeltMan; 23rd February 2012 at 03:53.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by BlueGem (here)
    Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    Hurrah!

These words excite but is that because it appeals to my conditioned taste for vengeance?
    My sentiment exactly! I wish them all the best, but I think exile from this planet is not enough. To me, it makes a mockery of all the suffering and hardship that innocent people have endured for centuries.

Boil them in oil!
    Forgiveness!!...Forgiveness is what is needed!!...people.

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

BlueGem (23rd February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), ceetee9 (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Quote Posted by BlueGem (here)
    Hurrah!

These words excite but is that because it appeals to my conditioned taste for vengeance?
    My sentiment exactly! I wish them all the best, but I think exile from this planet is not enough. To me, it makes a mockery of all the suffering and hardship that innocent people have endured for centuries.

Boil them in oil!
    Forgiveness!!...Forgiveness is what is needed!!...people.

TM
    True.

Yet I expect more people would be more "forgiving" once "they" are removed from positions where "they" can continue to inflict death and destruction down upon not only humanity but life (including Gaia of course) in general as well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    I have lived many lives of darkness, both here and off planet, as have many of you. I have been part of satanic rituals, including human sacrifice. I have sliced flesh off bodies while they are still living. I have lived many reptilian lives. I have ripped hearts out of humans and eaten on the flesh while it is still it beating. The play of light and shadow across the face of Earth is a well choreographed and intimate affair. There is no-one to forgive but ourselves.
    Thank you for illustrating what we so readly forget.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?
    I don't hold anybody accountable. That's between them and their higher selves. I think some of this discussion is really focusing on the 3d conditions and details. Of course I don't think someone who has no access to information should be held accountable for going or not going along with the plan. I'm not saying that difficult conditions were not placed upon us. I'm not saying that we are to blame for everything. I'm not saying that the human race doesn't deserve great credit for doing as well as it has against such odds. I have not said any of these things.

My invitation is to take what I am saying on principle as a guiding factor, one of many, and apply it where it seems applicable to you. I'm not suggesting that we get caught up in some duality of judgement. I'm only suggesting that in our considerations of condemnation for the "bad guys" we consider and take responsibility for what roles we ourselves have played in the current situation. And if none of that applies to you, then that's fine. Only you can decide what is right for you.

No matter if we are aware of the bigger picture or not, I think that we should stay aware of the fact that our conditions and what happens to us are not so important as how we RESPOND to the world. We can't control the world, but we can be responsible for how we react to it. For in the end, what is a life but the sum of all choices made?

(How I get so misunderstood is often beyond me as I do think I'm a pretty articulate writer)

I would also advise us to bear in mind the words of the good Doctor when he said "Darkness cannot drive away darkness. Only light can do that." Or as our good friend Nietzsche said "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Ok, enough of me and my tedious quotes. Santori times.
    I think your post have been useful and insightful as well as the apparent misunderstandings

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    There is no need for vengeance on the powers that were. There is no need to hurt them.
    Once all their power is stripped from them, and all that they have stolen has been returned and they have confessed to their misdeeds,
    we should show our compassion by putting them in public housing, on social security income exclusively and obamacare for healthcare.
    For those not yet eligible for social security, food stamps could be added.
    Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    Quote Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark
    In point of fact there is only one of us here and we are accountable. I know the illusion of separation makes it feel otherwise, but the story of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his healing of a hospital full of mental patients using the Polynesian practice of Hoʻoponopono proves this. Negative situations that enter our perception are reflections of something within us that needs healed, and by healing it we can affect the physical world we've created.

You can read this story in Joe Vitale's book Zero Limits but here's a brief excpert:

Quote I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
    All this leads US hear to this "I WAS SIMPLY HEALING THE PART OF ME THAT CREATED THEM"
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd February 2012 at 08:27.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

ktlight (23rd February 2012), Lisab (23rd February 2012), mountain_jim (23rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (23rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

so any news on this ? his site said some things would go viral immediately

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    And the people were happy...

NO, not you, you snake!

Happypotomus in the middle, quick someone toss in a loaf of bread, grinn.

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I scanned the headlines this morning and there isn't anything that even remotely fills the bill. I am calling this prediction a massive fail.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

D-Day (23rd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Has anyone heard of anything last night? JK did stick his neck out and said last night would be the start of taking out of all the installations. It must have included HAARP did it not?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit--hard--tonight according to authoritative ET/ED sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

Despite frantic, unceasing attempts to institute and implement the NWO agenda of control, domination, enslavement and genocide, the NWO has run out of time, for the cavalry has arrived! The Liberation Forces of benevolent ETs/EDs are now ready to give the NWO not only a taste of its own medicine, but the whole bottle! Devastation will rain down from above on the NWO, and as was warned before, there will be "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." This explicitly includes hardened deep underground hidey holes, which have already proven death traps to multitudes of negative ETs/EDs.

NWO Throw In The Towel--While You Still Have One!
    The NWO needs to understand the Liberation Forces can apply combat power in ways unimaginable, ranging from electric shocks and annoying voices to planet shattering blows, plus everything in between. Be it unexpected public nakedness of NWO personnel, disappearance of highly protected, embarrassing NWO documents, abduction of NWO personnel and equipment, nothing and no one are safe, save the innocent. Your NWO mind control and sex slave centers, your NWO pedophilia rings, human trafficking, gunrunning and narcotrafficking, your NWO schools for assassins and many more such things are all destined for exposure and destruction. There is nothing you have that they cannot take, and if you don't believe it, ask Pakistan, Israel, Venezuela, the U.S. Air Force, Iran, and the people at a bunch of black project facilities!

http://johnkettler.com/nwo-to-receiv...s-etseds-warn/

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Hi Vikihe I am quite disappointed we have never heard of anything last night. I am just as disappointed as I was when the Steve Beckow tour didn't go as predicted.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit--hard--tonight according to authoritative ET/ED sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

Despite frantic, unceasing attempts to institute and implement the NWO agenda of control, domination, enslavement and genocide, the NWO has run out of time, for the cavalry has arrived! The Liberation Forces of benevolent ETs/EDs are now ready to give the NWO not only a taste of its own medicine, but the whole bottle! Devastation will rain down from above on the NWO, and as was warned before, there will be "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." This explicitly includes hardened deep underground hidey holes, which have already proven death traps to multitudes of negative ETs/EDs.

The NWO needs to understand the Liberation Forces can apply combat power in ways unimaginable, ranging from electric shocks and annoying voices to planet shattering blows, plus everything in between. Be it unexpected public nakedness of NWO personnel, disappearance of highly protected, embarrassing NWO documents, abduction of NWO personnel and equipment, nothing and no one are safe, save the innocent. Your NWO mind control and sex slave centers, your NWO pedophilia rings, human trafficking, gunrunning and narcotrafficking, your NWO schools for assassins and many more such things are all destined for exposure and destruction. There is nothing you have that they cannot take, and if you don't believe it, ask Pakistan, Israel, Venezuela, the U.S. Air Force, Iran, and the people at a bunch of black project facilities!

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Hi Vikihe I am quite disappointed we have never heard of anything last night. I am just as disappointed as I was when the Steve Beckow tour didn't go as predicted.

Stan
    You and me both my friend...if I hear anything I'll post ... maybe that should be one of the questions with him tonight!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Stan
    You and me both my friend...if I hear anything I'll post ... maybe that should be one of the questions with him tonight!

viking
    Before we lose hope and create the epitaph of those working on our behalf, let's consider the expected delay from MSM's reluctance to announce their own. Perhaps public announcements of what is happening may actually require a few more days for things to shake out... I too am looking forward to John Kettler's reporting of events this evening.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 23rd February 2012 at 16:07.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (23rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

from Kettlers site
    Rob
    February 22, 2012 at 10:44 pm

John, I just did a quick search on Jone’s site. Saw no indication he is aware of what’s happening.

Scanning sources all evening. Not a whisper as of yet.

John Kettler
    February 23, 2012 at 2:57 am

Rob,

There were some technical problems and a disaster to be averted, both of which severely limited what could be done. The work goes on!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    from Kettlers site
    Rob

John, I just did a quick search on Jone’s site. Saw no indication he is aware of what’s happening.

John Kettler

Rob,

There were some technical problems and a disaster to be averted, both of which severely limited what could be done. The work goes on!
    OK, it's official:

John Kettler has entered that special place occupied by Sorcha Faal, Richard Hoagland, Rush Limbaugh, etc.... He is now on my mental spam list
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

D-Day (23rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), RMorgan (23rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

So....? No news about this??
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

26. Link to Post #75
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I kind of have my suspicions about john now. I checked out one of his web sites
    and found this right at the top, where he is trying to sell his e-books.

Quote Welcome to my site. This new adventure has not been without its trials and tribulations, but there are some amazing things happening and I encourage you to hang around, watch as they develop and even participate.
    Now this has me thinking if john wasn't just using people as sort of an experiment, to get peoples
    reactions to the thought of alien intervention by cleaning up the corruption on this planet. He took
    us on an adventure and had us participate by getting our reactions about what he was telling us.
    Maybe he has a new book in mind and wanted to try out his idea's on people to see if a new book
    would be a good selling before he actually writes the book. I don't really know if this is the case or
    not but that thought has been running through my head for a few days now.

Concerning the actual date this was to occur

John has a post titled:
    NWO To Receive Mauling Tonight In U.S.–ETs/EDs Warn

The date of that posting was 2-21-12. Wouldn't that mean that that this should have happen on the night of the 21st?

Someone else posted here that it was suppose to happen on 2-22-12. Where did you find that date?
    Obviously, both dates came and passed and nothing has happened yet, so were we just being used
    by john? He had better have a really good story to tell us tonight......

Sources:
    http://johnkettler.com/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), D-Day (23rd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

1.) this is in "General Discussion", but John Kettler's info is channeled-in from ETs. Shouldn't this be in the "Channeled Information" section?

2.) for any ET/ED monitoring this thread: let's agree to synchronize our watches, OK? Here's the atomic clock : http://www.time.gov/
    Why use a US-based atomic clock? Well, it seems like ET/ED entities have a predilection for white males from the USA to beam down telepathic transmissions, and use lots of Americentric speech idioms. So, this will make them comfortable.

Dennis

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd February 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (23rd February 2012), CeltMan (23rd February 2012), D-Day (23rd February 2012), gripreaper (24th February 2012), Jenci (24th February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Stan

viking
    Absolutely!

Stan

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    Quote Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark
    In point of fact there is only one of us here and we are accountable. I know the illusion of separation makes it feel otherwise, but the story of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his healing of a hospital full of mental patients using the Polynesian practice of Hoʻoponopono proves this. Negative situations that enter our perception are reflections of something within us that needs healed, and by healing it we can affect the physical world we've created.

You can read this story in Joe Vitale's book Zero Limits but here's a brief excpert:

Quote I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
    I appreciate the metaphor and with the risk of sounding sarcastic I am glad you are aware of the illusion of separation, this is Gods design and God is pure genius or we are ;•)

But still the point is overlooked. A response is a decision based on information provided in a given situation and cross referenced by what we think we know. This knowledge is force fed to us in every imaginable and otherwise relentlessly.

The irony is in this situation the only and best way to respond is to trust in our own moral compass called intuition, which NEVER leads us astray. The problem is TPTW have done their damnest to make so much internal/external noise not to mention the mere action of turning inwardly something to be viewed with scepticism and suspicion that to make any such decision practically impossible!

So what are we left with....imitating television based character interaction for our guidance, sad.

All of here on this forum are fortunate indeed.

32. Link to Post #79
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    from Kettlers site
    Rob

John Kettler

Rob,

OK, it's official:

John Kettler has entered that special place occupied by Sorcha Faal, Richard Hoagland, Rush Limbaugh, etc.... He is now on my mental spam list
    does this surprise ANYONE?

if its too good to be true. ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!!!

Just like Sugar (a Neurotoxin/Poison) if it tastes sweet and seems like there's no strings attached.. your not looking hard enough.

Look at the reaction to "news" like this.. Look at the immedate following... I think we are being desensitized? or at least abused by these rediculous (delusional) "personalities"....

So the boy who cried wolf has cried many times... is this on purpose; are we being set up to ignore something real eventualy or are we just being taken on an emotional roller coaster so our energy can be sucked by extra dimentional vampires (the proported ET/ED that is supose to "save" us... (what a joke!)).

these are cropping up repeatedly for a reason, there has to be one; I can't think it's JUST "money"
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), D-Day (23rd February 2012), frodo13 (25th February 2012), Jenci (24th February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #80
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

yeah ok understood nothing of that and for those who did ...good luck to you :{

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast