Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Default Re: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    Hurrah!

These words excite but is that because it appeals to my conditioned taste for vengeance?

I would like to believe in fluffy warm methods of extraction, but maybe I am being unrealistic, after all if you have a tumour it still needs cutting out before you address the root cause?

I hope this is finally our time to shine, and if so what better springboard to elevate ourselves to show compassion once "WE" are back in control.
    I invite you to consider,

There are no victims here. There is no oppressor. We are all coconspirators in our own enslavement. We have been manipulated, but we allowed it. They created wars, but we fought them. They sold us oil and we bought cars. They manufactured problems and we demanded their solutions. Yes, all must face justice and take responsibility for what has been done, but remember that before the lynching begins, that if we cannot forgive them then we cannot forgive ourselves. And I for one would like to forgive myself.

And besides, on the level of Source, there is only One of us here anyway.

May all beings be free from suffering.
    May all beings be at peace.
    I've alreaddy forgiven myself ! As far as the elite oligarchs , when they are thrown into a deep hole and covered with lime ,and the hole is backfilled, like they did to my relatives in ww2, then I'll work on forgiveing them ! Untill then kill them where ever you find them hideing!

2. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Whiskey Mystic
    Do you feel they really grasp the enormity of what they have done.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I suppose the message means tonight in California or west coast? It is already past midnight in Eastern Oz is it not? We have still 8 hrs in Uk left. I welcome the message from J Kettler though so we will be keeping our ears to the ground for any rumblings or reports. John Kettler has stuck his neck out on this one. I do hope he is right. So can I ask all folks here to report anything, anything at all to confirm this has started?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ljwheat (23rd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

nothing keeps a cycle going like mistimed forgiveness , forgive them AFTER they are "finalised" not before

just to be sure they can't reinsert themselves back into the system in positions of power and influence

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

crested-duck (23rd February 2012), jimbojp (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    Whiskey Mystic
    No, I do not. I also don't think that most of US grasp the enormity of what WE'VE done, either. They couldn't do any of it without us. We are after all, masters of reality. Why do you think they have to give foreshadowing and publish all of their plans? Why do they need to tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Because they need our consent. We are not innocent. We are not victims. We chose to be here. We chose to be in the school.

I am of the opinion that for the human species to graduate from the school, we have to take responsibility for our role in shaping the reality that we live in, both the good parts and the bad. We have to do this individually and as a people.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (22nd February 2012), christian (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), D-Day (22nd February 2012), gripreaper (24th February 2012), jcocks (23rd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), MacStar (16th March 2012), Rantaak (24th February 2012), Realeyes (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Sebastion (22nd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Can't unleash these maladjusted mental midgets on other unsuspecting populations in the Universe. I'm sure they have had this issue before, and either a redo, or elimination according to the choice to do a do over. They have to show remorse and motivation to go on the right path, and I think they said they remove their memory to be reborn on the same vibration, but karmetic for the experience to NOT return to doing what they did when they had power in this life.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

crested-duck (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Whiskey Mystic
    No, I do not. I also don't think that most of US grasp the enormity of what WE'VE done, either. They couldn't do any of it without us. We are after all, masters of reality. Why do you think they have to give foreshadowing and publish all of their plans? Why do they need to tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Because they need our consent. We are not innocent. We are not victims. We chose to be here. We chose to be in the school.

I am of the opinion that for the human species to graduate from the school, we have to take responsibility for our role in shaping the reality that we live in, both the good parts and the bad. We have to do this individually and as a people.

I get what you are saying, BUT if you are ignorant on many of these maters or you do know about it, it dose not mean consent and much of what has gone on has been covert, tricks, manipulation, and not all facts are provided to give an informed consent so decision, if we are even given one is based on a false assumption, so their by, the premise is nun-en-void. I know I have not given my consent or support to much of what has gone on, I have been tricked in some cases. Even based on the Idea I chose to incarnate, that dose not give my consent to all that transpires.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), BlueGem (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Mitm (22nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Can't unleash these maladjusted mental midgets on other unsuspecting populations in the Universe. I'm sure they have had this issue before, and either a redo, or elimination according to the choice to do a do over. They have to show remorse and motivation to go on the right path, and I think they said they remove their memory to be reborn on the same vibration, but karmetic for the experience to NOT return to doing what they did when they had power in this life.
    Weren't the reptilians dropped here from somewhere else by another race? This is what Alex Collier posits anyway. I can understand the need to remove a malevolent force in this way, but it is up to them to sort their Karma out in the end.

Others are right, we need to forgive them, and ourselves to 'pass on' the karma, as it were. This is what I find to be the most repugnant trait of the NWO, to 'show and tell' us in advance what they are going to do, so the ball then falls in our court. That wipes their hands of the matter apparently. It's a classic example of passing on the blame.

The idea of 'showing and telling' us what they are doing (sometimes supremely arrogantly) through symbolism and cryptic messages, goes back a long time. At the same time they had developed many intricate ways to keep us distracted from seeing the full picture, while still assuming we had a choice. I think it is unjust to blame the public wholly, for we have only a few pieces of the puzzle, while they created it.

To say that we have let this happen to ourselves is not right. Not everyone has the internet, not everyone has such an objective view on life as others, and not everyone has the time to do masses of research.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), ceetee9 (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I get what you are saying, BUT if you are ignorant on many of these maters or you do know about it, it dose not mean consent and much of what has gone on has been covert, tricks, manipulation, and not all facts are provided to give an informed consent so decision, if we are even given one is based on a false assumption, so their by, the premise is nun-en-void. I know I have not given my consent or support to much of what has gone on, I have been tricked in some cases. Even based on the Idea I chose to incarnate, that dose not give my consent to all that transpires.
    I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.

I've posted a favorite quote several times on Avalon and here it is again. "Men don't want freedom. They only want to talk about it." - Mark Twain

When this changes, and I hope it is changing now, we will have real freedom. Until then, it does not matter if we get rid of the current oppressors. We will invite others to take their place

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), ceetee9 (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (23rd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), Rantaak (24th February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Who are they to do our jobs for us?
    Will we grow faster if they solve our "problems"?
    Is this ET channeled info?

when does spaceship comes to take us on planet of flowers?
    Last edited by DarMar; 22nd February 2012 at 19:10. Reason: p.s. - Whiskey_Mystic has a point
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

crested-duck (23rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

BlueGem
    I agree with you, but to get this sorted out, we all have to take responsibility, passing the buck will get us no ware, as key culprits are unlikely to sort it out for us.
    You clean up after the kids until they can do it for them selves.
    We have to be bigger than them.
    Reminding our selfves we did not all ways get it right, first, second, thread time.[a-pa-pro of different incarnation]
    Last edited by Ria; 22nd February 2012 at 19:14.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

BlueGem (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I think maybe that I have not articulated my point clearly enough. I know we have to take responsibility, and that we agree to our reality etc.

Perhaps I am experiencing the tremendous frustration and awe that will surely befall many (who are unaware) in times to come. Just surfacing some emotions here!
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Has anyone heard anything at all? Will we all have to wait until tomorrow?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

24. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Posted by Ria (here)

Whiskey Mystic
    I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.

I've posted a favorite quote several times on Avalon and here it is again. "Men don't want freedom. They only want to talk about it." - Mark Twain

When this changes, and I hope it is changing now, we will have real freedom. Until then, it does not matter if we get rid of the current oppressors. We will invite others to take their place

Yes I see your point, probably like you I have tried to enlighten people along the way, with different responses. The most difficult to deal with is fear and shock. Many years ago on reading Ickes book, I was sickened to the point, that I did not wont to be alive.[it took me about 3 weeks to feel close to normal] I knew there was truth in what he said as I could see links all around me. Some people can deal with this better than others.
    Last edited by Ria; 22nd February 2012 at 19:40.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), jimbojp (23rd February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BlueGem (here)
    I think maybe that I have not articulated my point clearly enough. I know we have to take responsibility, and that we agree to our reality etc.

Perhaps I am experiencing the tremendous frustration and awe that will surely befall many (who are unaware) in times to come. Just surfacing some emotions here!
    Me to, it is all a bit daunting

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

For those interested in knowing a time conversion to their 'neck of the woods'............here are a couple of links:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim...vert/index.htm

More time zone option on the second link:

http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ac.../timeconv.html

FOR UK FOLKS:

7 pm(1900) PST = 3am UK//GMT time (Thursday morning.......YAWN!!.... Matchsticks can be purchased here?!)
    Last edited by CeltMan; 22nd February 2012 at 20:05.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

This kind of argument falls short of acknowledging the MANY ways in which humankind has been DEPRIVED of the ability to think for ourselves, not just through deception and manipulation, but through tampering with our DNA for one, which was done long ago and which is only now being undone by a natural evolutionary process, if the evidence supporting the latter can be believed.
    Apparently realizing the game has changed, TPTW have employed a whole new bag of tricks for dumbing us down, from toxic vaccines to GMOs to poisonous pharmaceuticals, to toxins in the air, soil and water, to HAARP and a slew of other EMFs that fill the atmosphere, to mind-numbing TV, mainstream media that tells us everything BUT the truth, public education that turns people into cogs for the machine, and much, much more.
    It's a wonder we can think at all!
    The fact that some of us ARE still capable of thinking and that many others are waking up in SPITE of everything they've been throwing at us to keep us under control, says something about who we really are.
    And that there are still pockets and tribes of indigenous peoples who have managed to retain their connection to the earth and their inherent and traditional wisdom in spite of so many efforts to disinherit them, steal their land and destroy their culture speaks volumes for the resiliency of the human spirit.
    I think humankind deserves some credit.

Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), Black Panther (22nd February 2012), BlueGem (22nd February 2012), CeltMan (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), ginnyk (23rd February 2012), gripreaper (24th February 2012), jagman (23rd February 2012), MacStar (16th March 2012), Phoenix1304 (25th February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (22nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I am all for the idea of the dark forces being relocated to their own planet (I think that is part of the plan isn't it?)

The reason I am here and most of us that are paying attention to all of this information are here is because we signed up to co-create and participate in helping to lift up the vibration of this planet. And congratulations we ARE doing just that.

Although we must remember that fear, revenge, anger etc feeds the dark forces and we are here to shine light on the dark forces.

I add one of my favorite quotes from Annalee Skarin

Quote And now my beloved I will give again the sacred keys on which the forgiveness of your sin is based. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Those who can not forgive can not be forgiven. The very core of being forgiven is contained in the ability to forgive. Those who carry their grudges and hates and spirit of retaliation with them are carrying a burden of such deep darkness. They become acutely clothed in the darkness of their own dislikes. And so I speak gently these words for all have sinned. Your own great release will come when you can forgive. If you can not forgive you are carrying upon your shoulders your neighbors, your brothers failures and transgressions and you are also carrying the burden of your own sins, weaknesses, innumerable errors, and mistakes . When I commanded you to judge not lest you be judged, I was revealing the great eternal law by which you would escape the great judgment.
    Much love to us all!!
    Attached Images  

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), JohnBlues (22nd February 2012), Kristo (24th February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (22nd February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I am all for the idea of the dark forces being relocated to their own planet (I think that is part of the plan isn't it?)

The reason I am here and most of us that are paying attention to all of this information are here is because we signed up to co-create and participate in helping to lift up the vibration of this planet. And congratulations we ARE doing just that.

Although we must remember that fear, revenge, anger etc feeds the dark forces and we are here to shine light on the dark forces.

I add one of my favorite quotes from Annalee Skarin

Quote And now my beloved I will give again the sacred keys on which the forgiveness of your sin is based. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Those who can not forgive can not be forgiven. The very core of being forgiven is contained in the ability to forgive. Those who carry their grudges and hates and spirit of retaliation with them are carrying a burden of such deep darkness. They become acutely clothed in the darkness of their own dislikes. And so I speak gently these words for all have sinned. Your own great release will come when you can forgive. If you can not forgive you are carrying upon your shoulders your neighbors, your brothers failures and transgressions and you are also carrying the burden of your own sins, weaknesses, innumerable errors, and mistakes . When I commanded you to judge not lest you be judged, I was revealing the great eternal law by which you would escape the great judgment.
    Much love to us all!!
    Good one Kimberly.
    Last edited by Ria; 22nd February 2012 at 21:00.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Earth Angel (23rd February 2012), Kimberley (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), unearth9 (23rd February 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast