Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I think we are being desensitized?
    Yes, 'savior mode' kicks in and while everything is going to be okidoki most of us are settling back in passive behavior again.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

D-Day (23rd February 2012), jimbojp (23rd February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

How can it be such an easy matter of dismantling the NWO? It's been in the works for a long time. The plans are so complex.
    God, I wish it were true, but I can't accept what he's telling us.

What needs to be realized is that there are so many cults and secret societies cooperating together to bring about this undesirable NWO. Do the Liberation Forces know who every one of them are? Can they take all of them out? Seriously, our "infestation" of evil rat people is out of control. I really hope they can do it so that we can all see it and have NO DOUBTS afterwards....
    IMO the biggest threats to us are the Freemasons who are the Illuminati, too.... Their influences can be seen on every frigging continent, in just about every city.... They're not the inocuous charitable organization people think. You can't ban such groups because they'd go into hiding and regroup. That's how they all operate and now the whole planet is in danger. In order for the NWO to be truly gone, all of them need to be wiped out or taken off world somewhere....

I think Kettler means well, but he's dreaming....Or we all are.....
    And then again, this may STILL be part of the elaborate schemes to hit us the hardest when we least expect it....
    Hope not, but we'll see what happens....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), MacStar (16th March 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

This makes such perfect sense.
    Quote This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anthony (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    And then again, this may STILL be part of the elaborate schemes to hit us the hardest when we least expect it....
    I've looked at it from many angles... this is the only PROBABLE case... especialy when compared to the fantastical ravings of this Kettler persona.....

aproach things from a simple pattern analysis methodology, remove emotion & opinion (usualy based in emotion) completely from the picture & it becomes a lot more focused & clear.

these repeated messages, the crap from Willcock & Fulford... these things should be disturbing people, not causing elation & "fist pumps" (IMO obviously).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

D-Day (24th February 2012), MacStar (16th March 2012), onawah (25th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I've looked at it from many angles... this is the only PROBABLE case... especialy when compared to the fantastical ravings of this Kettler persona.....

aproach things from a simple pattern analysis methodology, remove emotion & opinion (usualy based in emotion) completely from the picture & it becomes a lot more focused & clear.

these repeated messages, the crap from Willcock & Fulford... these things should be disturbing people, not causing elation & "fist pumps" (IMO obviously).
    I will take elation and fist pumps over pessimism any day. The mere fact that I read an article dose not change my schedule or my intentions. You wont to put energy into mistrust and pessimism OK if thats what you like. I wont to put energy into optimistic possibilities. The only differences is I get to feel happier than you do. whatever the out come.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

anthony (24th February 2012), CeltMan (23rd February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria
    I will take elation and fist pumps over pessimism any day. The mere fact that I read an article dose not change my schedule or my intentions. You wont to put energy into mistrust and pessimism OK if thats what you like. I wont to put energy into optimistic possibilities. The only differences is I get to feel happier than you do. whatever the out come.
    yes... you can get lost in your feelings all you want; I understand that feelings and ego are simply "gadgets" or "gimics" that come a long with this meat suit I am piloting.

I am neither happy nor sad, infact there is zero feeling when I read things like this (though sometimes a hint of pity or lament creeps in) I am simply analyizing patterns and offering out comes. this is not pessimism exactly, though the message can be taken so (in this case).

I also understand that clearly the "status quo" is crumbling... these issues are coming fast for a reason:

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessemistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".

Feelings, Emotion.. these are almost litteraly physical commands to your body, you are not in control when you are controled by feelings.. experience them but transend them, they are not why we are here (not totaly anyway).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), D-Day (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    I have lived many lives of darkness, both here and off planet, as have many of you. I have been part of satanic rituals, including human sacrifice. I have sliced flesh off bodies while they are still living. I have lived many reptilian lives. I have ripped hearts out of humans and eaten on the flesh while it is still it beating. The play of light and shadow across the face of Earth is a well choreographed and intimate affair. There is no-one to forgive but ourselves.
    Thank you for illustrating what we so readly forget.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?
    I don't hold anybody accountable. That's between them and their higher selves. I think some of this discussion is really focusing on the 3d conditions and details. Of course I don't think someone who has no access to information should be held accountable for going or not going along with the plan. I'm not saying that difficult conditions were not placed upon us. I'm not saying that we are to blame for everything. I'm not saying that the human race doesn't deserve great credit for doing as well as it has against such odds. I have not said any of these things.

My invitation is to take what I am saying on principle as a guiding factor, one of many, and apply it where it seems applicable to you. I'm not suggesting that we get caught up in some duality of judgement. I'm only suggesting that in our considerations of condemnation for the "bad guys" we consider and take responsibility for what roles we ourselves have played in the current situation. And if none of that applies to you, then that's fine. Only you can decide what is right for you.

No matter if we are aware of the bigger picture or not, I think that we should stay aware of the fact that our conditions and what happens to us are not so important as how we RESPOND to the world. We can't control the world, but we can be responsible for how we react to it. For in the end, what is a life but the sum of all choices made?

(How I get so misunderstood is often beyond me as I do think I'm a pretty articulate writer)

I would also advise us to bear in mind the words of the good Doctor when he said "Darkness cannot drive away darkness. Only light can do that." Or as our good friend Nietzsche said "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Ok, enough of me and my tedious quotes. Santori times.
    I think your post have been useful and insightful as well as the apparent misunderstandings

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    There is no need for vengeance on the powers that were. There is no need to hurt them.
    Once all their power is stripped from them, and all that they have stolen has been returned and they have confessed to their misdeeds,
    we should show our compassion by putting them in public housing, on social security income exclusively and obamacare for healthcare.
    For those not yet eligible for social security, food stamps could be added.
    Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    Quote Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark
    In point of fact there is only one of us here and we are accountable. I know the illusion of separation makes it feel otherwise, but the story of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his healing of a hospital full of mental patients using the Polynesian practice of Hoʻoponopono proves this. Negative situations that enter our perception are reflections of something within us that needs healed, and by healing it we can affect the physical world we've created.

You can read this story in Joe Vitale's book Zero Limits but here's a brief excpert:

Quote I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

All this leads US hear to this "I WAS SIMPLY HEALING THE PART OF ME THAT CREATED THEM"
    This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

This is so important A gestalt approach might be a start?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Sabrina (24th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

There is no need for vengeance on the powers that were. There is no need to hurt them.
    Once all their power is stripped from them, and all that they have stolen has been returned and they have confessed to their misdeeds,
    we should show our compassion by putting them in public housing, on social security income exclusively and obamacare for healthcare.
    I'm smiling rmauersr at your post above after having read through this thread. But I have to ask you and others, is what you have described above (even tho it may have been meant as a gentle joke) a type of vengeance?

I don't argue that what has been stolen and lied about and conned and blackmailed, should be rectified. However, there are only a slight handful of these nwo family members who would ever willing allow this to occur. These few are the ones who would genuinely submit to allowing someone to examine their hearts before being granted amnesty. I know only a few on this earth at this time who are spiritually capable of performing this type of examination. And, if this type of amnesty procedure is allowed to be performed, does it not make sense for us to first, release all prisoners and the accused in holding cells around the world and grant them this same sort of amnesty procedure before we even think of granting amnesty to the nwo families?

Some of the nwo perps stem from much higher dimensional vibrations than earth's 3rd dimension. They came here because we may have asked them. They have stayed here because they are addicted to power. They will not give up the power, control and the greed while still here on earth. In order for the earth's people to heal and go forward, these nwo families must either be removed to distant areas of the universe to continue their games or be removed to a place where they can be healed and cared for. This is not something that the earth's people are capable of performing. This type of action requires the help from civilizations who have the technology and the spacecrafts that are capable of first deactivating the weapons here on earth and also to help heal the intense abnormalities found on earth.

I don't see that justice being performed as being a bad thing. But justice should be left to those who know and understand how to measure and read the hearts of those who have gone astray. Some of the nwo families are controlled themselves from sources off this earth. How do we as an earth collective deal with this? If we start to or continue to envision a state of non-duality there will have to be a separation that will allow each group to live and thrive. I personally want to live in an environment that encourages peace, prosperity for all and compassion. Hatred, violence and greed cannot survive on a new earth. Duality will have to go, but where do those who are still clinging to duality, reside?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

MacStar (16th March 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria
    yes... you can get lost in your feelings all you want; I understand that feelings and ego are simply "gadgets" or "gimics" that come a long with this meat suit I am piloting.
    This is both an assumption and a put down , may be not intended

I am neither happy nor sad, infact there is zero feeling when I read things like this (though sometimes a hint of pity or lament creeps in) I am simply analyizing patterns and offering out comes. this is not pessimism exactly, though the message can be taken so (in this case).

I also understand that clearly the "status quo" is crumbling... these issues are coming fast for a reason:
    This I can accept

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessimistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".
    This I accept

Feelings, Emotion.. these are almost litteraly physical commands to your body, you are not in control when you are controled by feelings.. experience them but transend them, they are not why we are here (not totaly anyway).
    This I have trouble relating to.

It dose appear that you do not see feelings in a positive light
    Most of what you have expressed feels very uncomfortable and have negative associations

Feelings, do not equal lost, out of control or emotion for that mater.
    For me feeling are far closer to equaling life.
    To e-mote / e-motion is very important, to bring in life. to create, it is a flow; not an effor,t or a try.
    All transendent exsperences I have had, have been alive busting with life, love, and emotion.
    Last edited by Ria; 24th February 2012 at 00:36.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

anthony (24th February 2012), East Sun (24th February 2012), TargeT (24th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #90
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Snowbird I saw this as a progression in stages of forgiveness
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    I'm smiling rmauersr at your post above after having read through this thread. But I have to ask you and others, is what you have described above (even tho it may have been meant as a gentle joke) a type of vengeance?

I don't argue that what has been stolen and lied about and conned and blackmailed, should be rectified. However, there are only a slight handful of these nwo family members who would ever willing allow this to occur. These few are the ones who would genuinely submit to allowing someone to examine their hearts before being granted amnesty. I know only a few on this earth at this time who are spiritually capable of performing this type of examination. And, if this type of amnesty procedure is allowed to be performed, does it not make sense for us to first, release all prisoners and the accused in holding cells around the world and grant them this same sort of amnesty procedure before we even think of granting amnesty to the nwo families?

Some of the nwo perps stem from much higher dimensional vibrations than earth's 3rd dimension. They came here because we may have asked them. They have stayed here because they are addicted to power. They will not give up the power, control and the greed while still here on earth. In order for the earth's people to heal and go forward, these nwo families must either be removed to distant areas of the universe to continue their games or be removed to a place where they can be healed and cared for. This is not something that the earth's people are capable of performing. This type of action requires the help from civilizations who have the technology and the spacecrafts that are capable of first deactivating the weapons here on earth and also to help heal the intense abnormalities found on earth.

I don't see that justice being performed as being a bad thing. But justice should be left to those who know and understand how to measure and read the hearts of those who have gone astray. Some of the nwo families are controlled themselves from sources off this earth. How do we as an earth collective deal with this? If we start to or continue to envision a state of non-duality there will have to be a separation that will allow each group to live and thrive. I personally want to live in an environment that encourages peace, prosperity for all and compassion. Hatred, violence and greed cannot survive on a new earth. Duality will have to go, but where do those who are still clinging to duality, reside?
    I pretty much concur with most of this.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Pete (24th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #91
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessemistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".

I just want to tell you, friend, your posts are bubbling over with emotions and feelings.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Earth Angel (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), TargeT (24th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    They couldn't do any of it without us. We are after all, masters of reality. Why do you think they have to give foreshadowing and publish all of their plans? Why do they need to tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Because they need our consent. We are not innocent. We are not victims. We chose to be here. We chose to be in the school.

I am of the opinion that for the human species to graduate from the school, we have to take responsibility for our role in shaping the reality that we live in, both the good parts and the bad. We have to do this individually and as a people.
    I just have to bump this as I am just two pages into this thread and Whiskey Mystic really gets it. We chose to go deeper into density and experience all of the most polarized aspects of consciousness, and play the victim/tyrant duality game. Are we done? had enough? Ready to return to wholeness and merge all of those polarized aspects of ourselves?

I say we are.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Jenci (24th February 2012), Rantaak (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (25th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Some will get it when they see this happen. (borrowed from the other John Kettler thread)

[IMG][/IMG]

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

This I can accept

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessimistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".
    This I accept

Most of what you have expressed feels very uncomfortable and have negative associations

To e-mote / e-motion is very important, to bring in life. to create, it is a flow; not an effor,t or a try.
    All transendent exsperences I have had, have been alive busting with life, love, and emotion.
    no insult intended; but I do feel in situations where discernment & fact or logic are involved feeling has no place...

Feeling is definitely a part of why we are here but it does nothing *here* aside from clouding rational thought, unless your feeling is intuition based (but then that's not feeling is it? that's knowing). I do try to avoid emotional attachment to ideas when trying to rationally work a problem, emotion is more like a side attraction to me.

I've always considered myself pretty emotionless, though a post above says the opposite.
    Where are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ria (24th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Today was a glorious day... the bluest skies I've seen in a long time and there was no chemtrails anywhere.... I stayed outside for a while just to enjoy the beauty of it all, it was amazing. I'm reporting from Long Island New York.

Anybody else notice absence of chemtrails today?

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

modwiz (24th February 2012), Pete (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (25th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Yes I see your point, probably like you I have tried to enlighten people along the way, with different responses. The most difficult to deal with is fear and shock. Many years ago on reading Ickes book, I was sickened to the point, that I did not wont to be alive.[it took me about 3 weeks to feel close to normal] I knew there was truth in what he said as I could see links all around me. Some people can deal with this better than others.
    That sounds like Icke's book invoked some trauma in your brain.

When we learn to transcend ego, the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears. I find it sickening when people say things like, "It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves. It is our fault, but more importantly, it is our responsibility!
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Pete (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), TargeT (24th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #97
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This I can accept

This I accept

no insult intended; but I do feel in situations where discernment & fact or logic are involved feeling has no place...

Feeling is definitely a part of why we are here but it does nothing *here* aside from clouding rational thought, unless your feeling is intuition based (but then that's not feeling is it? that's knowing). I do try to avoid emotional attachment to ideas when trying to rationally work a problem, emotion is more like a side attraction to me.

I've always considered myself pretty emotionless, though a post above says the opposite.
    May be the up side of feeling when in balance is KNOWING. I can only tell you that discernment & fact and logic had not gone on vacation when these experiences took place. I was not attached to an Idea as I had no reference point to go on, nothing was pre conceived, not even possible.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

TargeT (24th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

This is a good thread guys.

We have seen a balanced arguement from both sides maintained with respect and civility.

It has also allowed me to see how different we are in terms of growth, in fact I have reconsidered some of my own thoughts and adressed some shortfalls I have.

On a second and very important point, God willing, these are the types of questions we will be faced with very soon. Thanks posters.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2012), kersley (24th February 2012), MacStar (16th March 2012), niki (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), Snowbird (24th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Yes I see your point, probably like you I have tried to enlighten people along the way, with different responses. The most difficult to deal with is fear and shock. Many years ago on reading Ickes book, I was sickened to the point, that I did not wont to be alive.[it took me about 3 weeks to feel close to normal] I knew there was truth in what he said as I could see links all around me. Some people can deal with this better than others.
    That sounds like Icke's book invoked some trauma in your brain.

When we learn to transcend ego, the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears. I find it sickening when people say things like, "It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves. It is our fault, but more importantly, it is our responsibility!
    I am not entirely shore why you are have brought your comments and mine together.

"When we learn to transcend ego,"..........[How many even know what this is?

"the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears".................They, do not know, that they are deluded, delusion is a false knowing.

"I find it sickening when people say things like,".....................This appears to be jugging the people. for their condition

'"It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves.".............. [A confused state of mind would not help? Are they refusing or do not know how? some might know more, but do not know how to implement it.

"It is our fault", ......[.May well be, needs insight to understand this.

"it is our responsibility![/QUOTE]" ........... Yes, needs the big picture to get this.

May be this is an expression of frustration?
    I was just in the bath and it came to me, that the link that you were bringing together, was the search for the truth, by putting the two post together.
    Last edited by Ria; 24th February 2012 at 08:44.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (24th February 2012)

38. Link to Post #100
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Today was a glorious day... the bluest skies I've seen in a long time and there was no chemtrails anywhere.... I stayed outside for a while just to enjoy the beauty of it all, it was amazing. I'm reporting from Long Island New York.

Anybody else notice absence of chemtrails today?
    Yes I could not help but notice that the sky was pure blue. not a cloud or chemtrail in sight.
    it was a beautiful day. is this a glimpse of our future?
    Reporting from London. over and out..

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

CeltMan (25th February 2012), cloud9 (24th February 2012), niki (24th February 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast