Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Default Re: NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.
    Right on the money WM. But in defense of those who don't have the internet or other means of deriving a clue about what is really going on, I will cut them some slack.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Kristo (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    Hurrah!

These words excite but is that because it appeals to my conditioned taste for vengeance?

I would like to believe in fluffy warm methods of extraction, but maybe I am being unrealistic, after all if you have a tumour it still needs cutting out before you address the root cause?

I hope this is finally our time to shine, and if so what better springboard to elevate ourselves to show compassion once "WE" are back in control.
    I invite you to consider,

There are no victims here. There is no oppressor. We are all coconspirators in our own enslavement. We have been manipulated, but we allowed it. They created wars, but we fought them. They sold us oil and we bought cars. They manufactured problems and we demanded their solutions. Yes, all must face justice and take responsibility for what has been done, but remember that before the lynching begins, that if we cannot forgive them then we cannot forgive ourselves. And I for one would like to forgive myself.

And besides, on the level of Source, there is only One of us here anyway.

May all beings be free from suffering.
    May all beings be at peace.
    Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), gooty64 (22nd February 2012), ljwheat (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I must say though, I was speaking to a friend of mine today who does not have Internet access, and she asked me what on earth is happening on this planet! The funny thing is she was the one who brought up the entire conversation... And it all started at our food sources.

So, with that being said.. It offered me even more glimmer of hope for us all. Many people are feeling "the shift". They are wiping the sleep out of their eyes and noticing that the truth that is spoon fed to them is a big scoop of rotten lies.

Perhaps, we just need to offer a little more patience.

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.
    Right on the money WM. But in defense of those who don't have the internet or other means of deriving a clue about what is really going on, I will cut them some slack.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (23rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight!

NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit--hard--tonight according to authoritative ET/ED sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

Despite frantic, unceasing attempts to institute and implement the NWO agenda of control, domination, enslavement and genocide, the NWO has run out of time, for the cavalry has arrived! The Liberation Forces of benevolent ETs/EDs are now ready to give the NWO not only a taste of its own medicine, but the whole bottle! Devastation will rain down from above on the NWO, and as was warned before, there will be "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." This explicitly includes hardened deep underground hidey holes, which have already proven death traps to multitudes of negative ETs/EDs.

NWO Throw In The Towel--While You Still Have One!
    The NWO needs to understand the Liberation Forces can apply combat power in ways unimaginable, ranging from electric shocks and annoying voices to planet shattering blows, plus everything in between. Be it unexpected public nakedness of NWO personnel, disappearance of highly protected, embarrassing NWO documents, abduction of NWO personnel and equipment, nothing and no one are safe, save the innocent. Your NWO mind control and sex slave centers, your NWO pedophilia rings, human trafficking, gunrunning and narcotrafficking, your NWO schools for assassins and many more such things are all destined for exposure and destruction. There is nothing you have that they cannot take, and if you don't believe it, ask Pakistan, Israel, Venezuela, the U.S. Air Force, Iran, and the people at a bunch of black project facilities!

http://johnkettler.com/nwo-to-receiv...s-etseds-warn/

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Those are some pretty bold statements from Mr. Kettler.

I'll save the commentary until tomorrow, but when has any specific prediction like this come true? Whenever someone throws out a specific date for action, it comes and goes without incident, ultimately serving only to damage the credibility of the person making the claims.

Edit to add:

I just checked out Kettler's site for updates, and in the comments on the right, he said that the plans include some things which will go viral immediately.

There will be no claiming that it was only secret installations and DUMBS that were hit, therefore we can't confirm or deny the ET/ED actions.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 22nd February 2012 at 22:44.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

ceetee9 (23rd February 2012), Earth Angel (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I have lived many lives of darkness, both here and off planet, as have many of you. I have been part of satanic rituals, including human sacrifice. I have sliced flesh off bodies while they are still living. I have lived many reptilian lives. I have ripped hearts out of humans and eaten on the flesh while it is still it beating. The play of light and shadow across the face of Earth is a well choreographed and intimate affair. There is no-one to forgive but ourselves.

On another note, I am picturing Queen Lizzie in the nude on a very cold day in England. Hope they let her keep her gloves and hat! I'm not sure a nude Heinz Kissinger would be so appealing!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

give it a chance, give it a chance, the evening is not finished until west coast USA Canada has gone to bed. Hopefully there will be some reports tomorrow. If not MR Kettler will have to eat his words.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Some of the last words we heard from GFL starship Neptune was that he would take a few people up to the mothership and they would come back with the evidence. I haven't heard a thing about that since.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I also want to point out that these recent so called resignations of top bankers around the world is not what I would call "taking them out" and put on trial. They are resigning of their own free will because of many reasons, some of which are fraud charges against them.

Stan

Edit: This post was meant for the other one about banksters resigning . Anyway it is sort of connected isn't it?
    Last edited by aranuk; 22nd February 2012 at 22:51.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ceetee9 (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

A question my friends... Is Kerry doing another interview with JOHN KETTLER tonight?? For some reason I can not find if I am dreaming this or it is real heheheh

Thank for you help.. and if yes what is the link to it? If not I guess I dreamed it :-)

Much love

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), DarMar (22nd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?
    I don't hold anybody accountable. That's between them and their higher selves. I think some of this discussion is really focusing on the 3d conditions and details. Of course I don't think someone who has no access to information should be held accountable for going or not going along with the plan. I'm not saying that difficult conditions were not placed upon us. I'm not saying that we are to blame for everything. I'm not saying that the human race doesn't deserve great credit for doing as well as it has against such odds. I have not said any of these things.

My invitation is to take what I am saying on principle as a guiding factor, one of many, and apply it where it seems applicable to you. I'm not suggesting that we get caught up in some duality of judgement. I'm only suggesting that in our considerations of condemnation for the "bad guys" we consider and take responsibility for what roles we ourselves have played in the current situation. And if none of that applies to you, then that's fine. Only you can decide what is right for you.

No matter if we are aware of the bigger picture or not, I think that we should stay aware of the fact that our conditions and what happens to us are not so important as how we RESPOND to the world. We can't control the world, but we can be responsible for how we react to it. For in the end, what is a life but the sum of all choices made?

(How I get so misunderstood is often beyond me as I do think I'm a pretty articulate writer)

I would also advise us to bear in mind the words of the good Doctor when he said "Darkness cannot drive away darkness. Only light can do that." Or as our good friend Nietzsche said "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Ok, enough of me and my tedious quotes. Santori times.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), BlueGem (23rd February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), ceetee9 (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Fragment from The Law of One about Adolf Hitler - NWO pioneer!

"Questioner: I’ll just ask about Orion. You said that Orion was the source of some of these contacts with UFOs. Can you tell me something of that contact, its purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf. This is your vibratory sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen by the distortion as not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized.

Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary for you to recover what you have already given. Could you complete that information?

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground."

This people need months, years or even centuries to be healed after what they did. I'm sure in vast universe exist such place for them. It could be even some place on Earth if well prepared and with qualified stuff. In any case it should be up to all of us, collectively to make an informed decision about it. Revenge is not an option.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), jcocks (23rd February 2012), Kindling (22nd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    A question my friends... Is Kerry doing another interview with JOHN KETTLER tonight?? For some reason I can not find if I am dreaming this or it is real heheheh

Thank for you help.. and if yes what is the link to it? If not I guess I dreamed it :-)

Much love
    Hi Kimberley, I too get mixed up with my dreams and every day reality, you're not alone honey.

Stan

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), Kimberley (23rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I also want to point out that these recent so called resignations of top bankers around the world is not what I would call "taking them out" and put on trial. They are resigning of their own free will because of many reasons, some of which are fraud charges against them.

Stan

Edit: This post was meant for the other one about banksters resigning . Anyway it is sort of connected isn't it?
    Not only that, but turnover at financial institutions is rampant. This is the third time in as many years that an article has popped up which claims that resignations are portending imminent financial calamity. Instead, it's just business as usual.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Yes exactly. I'm not sure but I think/feel that isf we were to go back any period of time lets say at random pre 2008 say 2003 that that same list would look quite similar. Directors of banks resign after 4 or 5 years as did that guy in charge of World Bank Gessner I think. They resign from one bank and lo and behold they are in another powerful position in the EU or UN ambassodor and such like. This probably is a norm in that world nothing at all unusual. Fraud scandals of billions can ONLY take place within the ranks of these individuals. Diversion of funds of trillions can only happen in world banks. not in small businesses.

Stan

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Lazlo (22nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

There is no need for vengeance on the powers that were. There is no need to hurt them.
    Once all their power is stripped from them, and all that they have stolen has been returned and they have confessed to their misdeeds,
    we should show our compassion by putting them in public housing, on social security income exclusively and obamacare for healthcare.
    For those not yet eligible for social security, food stamps could be added.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd February 2012 at 23:47.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (23rd February 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), Lazlo (22nd February 2012), MacStar (16th March 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Rollo (22nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

I will just add

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), Muzz (22nd February 2012), unearth9 (23rd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Much love
    Yes, he will be this thursday, which is tomorrow in US time. Though we are really looking forward to when you get to interview him more than anything. Also unlike last time, this one will include video and audio
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Kimberley (23rd February 2012), Kindling (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Quote Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark
    In point of fact there is only one of us here and we are accountable. I know the illusion of separation makes it feel otherwise, but the story of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his healing of a hospital full of mental patients using the Polynesian practice of Hoʻoponopono proves this. Negative situations that enter our perception are reflections of something within us that needs healed, and by healing it we can affect the physical world we've created.

You can read this story in Joe Vitale's book Zero Limits but here's a brief excpert:

Quote I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

Earth Angel (23rd February 2012), Holly Lindin (25th February 2012), Mitm (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (23rd February 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I will be checking the spraying tomorrow morning because today was as heavy as it gets around here...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

I can't help but feel excited and hope at last. is this really happening? why so many resignation? are they been told to resign or what? by whom?
    Please tell me more..

40. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast